Is it degenerate to race mix if you are gay? I am most definitely asking for a friend and not myself. :^)

Is it degenerate to race mix if you are gay? I am most definitely asking for a friend and not myself. :^)

You're already in the oven.
May as see how far back in it we'll throw you.

Worse. Niggers are bad bfs. Seriously. They're faggots bevause pussay is pussay even if it smells like shit.

fuck off milo

no

But niggers are like 80% AIDS… not a lie

Stop replying to this cancerous fag, just report and move on

What about Asians? I.. he only likes Asians.

Oi, you know like half the alt-right and Holla Forums is gay… I mean only enjoys platonic heterosexual cuddling time.

Yes Milo it is. You aren't making half breeds but it's still degenerate.

:, ^ (

We know you're banned from Twitter, but that doesn't mean you have to shitpost about your faggotry here.

Yes. Unless it's a south east asian ladyboy ;ˆ)

As long as you don't make kids - no.
Racemixing as a heterosexual isn't degenerate - unless you make kids or unless they aren't white feminine Asian waifus.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/bog/

Yes you basically cuck her but whatever, it works.

Maybe… I mean, if he grew his hair out he could pass.

azns are so girly they're like real life Tolkien elves

Milo pls go

No. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK YIANNOPOULOS
>>>/gamergatehq/

plz no

Yes. Degeneracy is defined as that which is done with a great deal of downside and very limited upside. Fucking a nigger, even if you are gay, will greatly increase the likelihood of you getting AIDS, being the victim of physical abuse, and dying early. These are obviously negatives for you, and honestly for society, as we will no longer have access to the goods and services you likely produce in whatever job you have.

Hey Holla Forums, honest question, should sodomites pretend to be straight and have white kids that will likely get the sodomite gene, or should they just fuck other sodomites and not spread the sodomite gene?
Is there any need to kill them since they are already practicing Eugenics?

it's where you belong milo, killing you would be a waste of bullets and rope

Sodomites should be hanged or hang themselves.

OPisSuchAFuckingFaggot.jpg :)

The gay gene is almost certainly not on the Y chromosome. If it were, it wouldn't exist.

It's on the X chromosome, and gives a strong advantage to females who have it, strong enough that the gene continues to exist at a rate at least 10x what it would be were it a random mutation.

What if a white fag spreads AIDS to a million niggers?
Actually, could social media manipulation of faggot / nigger stupidity weaponise white tops?

Don't worry. He plans to find a nice lesbian couple to breed with.

>>>/britpol/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

CAN SOMEBODY SAY SLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

Kek

I think they should either kill themselves, get killed, or be so publicly disgraced that they keep to themselves.
>>>Holla Forums

So no matter what happens, sodomites will always exist and killing them is futile?
Killing promiscuous females would be more effective then?
Then killing whores of Babylon effectively stops sodomites.

Holy shit, you are THIS new???

I'm not new, your shitty meme is from Holla Forums gamergate.

The gene does not necessarily make them more promiscuous. It may simply make them more fertile. Is having (closeted) fags around really so bad that you want to kill sexy women who have literally done nothing wrong to get rid of them? Madness.

If it is the case that what you said is true (the gene spreads through the x chromosome), then there is no eugenic reason to kill sodomites.

kys fudge-packer

Go find something interesting to talk about and stop being such a faggot.

Correct. But there is also no reason not to kill them from a genetics standpoint. They are a genetic dead end.

However, it is useful to allow them to live as they can contribute to society by working. That is not to say they should be allowed to be proud of being a homosexual. They should remain closeted and productive, and maybe even have children. Economic and genetic studies would be useful here. to determine whether they should be allowed/forced to breed, or merely be "cucked" (you can't really be cucked by someone fucking your wife if you aren't sexually attracted to her) by a person of the same race with more optimal genes.