WikiLeaks vs Paranoid Twitter SJWs (& judens) #2

WikiLeaks tweets wondering why all the chimpouts @ dnc hillary leaks are done by users with ((())) around their names, users with ((())) around their names chimpout again and accuse wikileaks of "antisemitism"

archive.is/epTJK

archive.is/2ck7V

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/adryenn/status/757030897577172992
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/how-george-soros-singlehandedly-created-european-refugee-crisis-and-why
unz.com/isteve/the-eye-of-soros/
xvideos.com/video21458359/evalion
archive.is/WAP9S
twitter.com/hashtag/BernieMustDisavow?src=tren
twitter.com/EWErickson/status/756321352412344320
twitter.com/hashtag/berniemustdisavow?f=tweets&vertical=news&src=hash
archive.is/7SZN9
upi.com/Archives/1990/07/17/Poland-lowers-official-Auschwitz-toll/1039648187200/
archive.is/DiGkw
archive.is/vmPDR
twitter.com/seanoneal/status/756331735592427520
encyclopediadramatica.se/Coincidence_Detector#Firefox
bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_52.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irukandji_syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irukandji_jellyfish
michaelbradley.info/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuronal_noise
arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1412/1412.4920.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_expression
archive.is/gP9yr
panopticlick.eff.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=UWKnRhgrbrk
twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/757207120190275584
twitter.com/BillKristol/status/757189277092577281
twitter.com/mtracey/status/757067747520028672
twitter.com/mtracey/status/757081370963349504
biblebelievers.org.au/repute.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=kaycSgW3IIY&feature=youtu.be
theocrata.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/GenFlynn/status/757225757919752192
archive.is/ZTsOc
archive.is/y41kl
ebay.com/bhp/gas-mask
scottsafety.com/en/emea/pages/ProductDetail.aspx?productdetail=M98 Gas Mask Facepiece
rabbimindset.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when we get to the making demands part, Tay's code b4 they killed her should be on the list. I know someone must have saved it.
Eu Te Amo ;_;

they're desperate

The code wasn't open source. The only thing we tried was Guacman, which became a really fucking autistic failed experiment.

Prepare for even more people to get fed up Jewish whining.

Said on previous thread. The 'IT'S RUSSIANS' thing is done by Soros Open Society.

Is this real, user?

LEL

They really want to start WW3, do they? Arte they that delusional that they think shitskins, women and trannies can even compete against the Russian army? Or do they just want the US to be exterminated?

twitter.com/adryenn/status/757030897577172992

GAS THE TECS RACE WAR NOW

The latter.

DUBS FOR THE DUB GOOD

I don't have time now to look into it, but expect a lot of the journalists that push it, to have some education courses paid by an organization with ties to Soros. They're in his pockets, as the expression.

Did you forget that all they care about is numbers? They exterminated the Russian command and were content to send millions of Ruskies to die in terribly planned assaults.

Soros is too convenient a fall guy lately, who's behind/partnered with Soros?

see pics

what you say
what I heard
see my post as to why the spam happened

From mine, you're a shill.

/r/ gex's replies screenshots

read

Yes.

They hope for mutual destruction of der goyim.

I've been noticing several websites being blacklisted by google, leading you to a page that says that they are websites with malware or similarly unsafe. It really is real life.

one sec

for fuck sake, don't derail it. post video of hers and let it go.

Much more powerful kikes, like the Rothschilds.

Soros has always been a cuckservative boogeyman.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/how-george-soros-singlehandedly-created-european-refugee-crisis-and-why

The globalist seed was sowed for young George by his father, Tivadar, a Jewish lawyer who was a strong proponent of Esperanto. Esperanto is a language created in 1887 by L.L. Zamenhof, a Polish eye doctor, for the purpose of “transcending national borders” and “overcoming the natural indifference of mankind.”

Tivadar taught young George Esperanto and forced him to speak it at home. In 1936, as Hitler was hosting the Olympics in Berlin, Tivadar changed the family name from Schwartz to Soros, an Esperanto word meaning “will soar.”

George Soros, who was born and raised in Budapest, Hungary, benefited greatly from his father’s decision.

Allegedly, in 1944, 14-year-old George Soros went to work for the invading Nazis. It is said that until the end of the war in 1945, he worked with a government official, helping him confiscate property from the local Jewish population.

In an 1998 interview with 60 Minutes, Soros described the year of German occupation as “the happiest time in my life.”

Shit I forgot we're talking about the USSA. Makes perfect sense now.

That I know damn well

i am lorde ya ya ya ♪

He works with them, but time is running out for him and he became careless, which exposed him.

no wait, thats the same thing the bitch on fox did.

Why don't we meme facebook into censorbook?

>>>/infowars/

Soros never "worked for the Nazis" or confiscated everything. A traitorous goy claimed Soros was his godson and let him stay with him so he could avoid being lampshaded.

Oh how bizzare and paradox they are, oh how bright the light that emit their revaltions. Not what they say is the origin of our outrage but the brutalization of the context. THe context is our very own bubble that gets a pierce and we see this bubble as fragile and that why every pierce or the threat of a slight movement is the source of our outrage, the combustion of our combined will that consists nothing of shallow, unrefined ideas and opinions but our whole esseance is based on us being more intelligent and educated than the opposition and the only oppoition we pepect is those retarded conservatives and nothing else. NOthing more intelligent and we want to be bound to our perception of the other party. And then you dare to make light to something we never recieved in our liberal cave and we dont want to see it. WE are busy looking out the scribling of our untalented shadow masters. ANd just when we see the scriblings, and the improvement we have to look into the bright sunlight.

see ferguson scheme too

unz.com/isteve/the-eye-of-soros/

xvideos.com/video21458359/evalion

why say this then?

That is the cuckservative go to now. The (((National Review))) was seriously trying to argue that Trump is a puppet of Putin.

((()))

Kek bless this thread

Pray the Juden turn this into a huge shitstorm

Pray wikileaks continues to troll them

With all the recent happenings I am now addicted and need another fix soon

I've thought about it for a while and I'm sure that environmentalism and ecofuckery became mainstream because of David de Rothschild, who calls himself a "eco warrior".

what's exactly wrong with brackets?

Which is why they're pinning everything on Soros, to shift the light away from the entire tribe and onto one Bond villain.

KEK IS HERE

It's something that racist jews invented, idk.

TECS ON SUICIDE WATCH

It's something that jews use to signify their superiority.

Anyone who uses it is a semite supremacist.

2016 BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE

does that mean he's inciting riots to bring down property values, buy the suburbs and then sell them again when everything is over?

I dont need your phrases because my phrases and words are always visible without any amplification, you ll always see them, they never get buried always stick out. Like a nail you have no hammer to bash it in. I will put in the nails into your soul and you have nothing to make them vanish. No hammer, no hillary no confirmation bias, no fallacy no reddit no goons to save you.

Do you want to dance?

2016 is to 2017 as 1936 is to 1937

Current Year is just building the stage for the happening, shit is going to be insane in Future Year

So you have a big rack? And by that i mean big natural tis, otherwise i dont see a point.

Here's the 60 Minutes transcript that's been used by kikes and shabbos goyim to "prove" Soros is a Nazi:

To put it into perspective, here's how Infowars described it:

more likely this is done to bury the DNC leaks. Perfect excuse to not report on them but still report about WikiLeaks (we are your friends, good guy jouranlist keeping you up to date with the (((important news))) style)

You've yet to give me a strait answer.
magician's duel, yes or no?

can we have 1937 jazz music then?

(((✡ ✡ ✡ ✡ ✡)))

I wonder if the Rothschild family is really the (((final boss))) like so many of us suspect.

Where do people like Zbigniew Brzezinski and Henry Kissinger fit into the power structure in relation to Soros, Rothschild, etc…

The best thing about it? It just needs to surface in September and October. They try to push it away now but closer to the elections is when it's the most effective.

Define the circumstances.

No you do it like this stupid goy!

like they do now by posing as Whites and release countless video about White Privilege.

To the death. No quarter.

To put it into perspective, here's how Infowars described it:

So?

אני מאוד מצטער

Rothschilds and Bildebergs are the final corporeal link in the chain.

The true final boss is Moloch/Baal/Saturn.

I think there are other final bosses, we'd need to learn about the families who were running the Venice Grande Masquerade in the XIV-XV centuries.

why saturn?

Jonestein blew it out of proportion completely to prop up his "it's the Nazis, jews dindu nuffin" narrative.

Soros is an example of how right Hitler was, and why the Holocaust should have happened.

What does the winner take?

The life of the loser, obviously.
Am I speaking fucking french here?

What will happen in 2019?

Lurk more.

That's the logical conclusion.

See this comment from the post:

BB753 says:

March 17, 2015 at 7:46 am GMT • 200 Words

Maybe that’s Soros’ scam. Drive down property values, then buy them for a fraction of the original cost. After that rent them to the feral underclass, slumlord style, or sell the properties to federal agencies for them to rent to their political clients ( section 8).
There’s also the possibility to sell the houses for gentrification. Also, when Ferguson properties go down, other areas in the country take a boost simply by virtue of not being where the agitation is.
Now, imagine using the Ferguson strategy in other places, near big urban centres around the USA. Call it the Eric Holder Farewell Tour. A smash hit around the country! It’ll be worth billions.
Soros knows something we don’t, that’s for sure. It must be fun to make a killing while playing social justice warrior at the same time. The right should learn a trick or two from this international conman. The way I picture Soros is like a James Bond villain.

I dont play around in those kek worshiping threads

Bilderberg really isn't that high up there.

There are definitely other jews, like the Bronfmans, that probably have a similar status as the Rothschilds.

And I'm not entirely sure that Brezezisnki as anywhere near as bad as people like Jonestein claim.

>ZB: Well, we have to be serious about denying them that right. That means a denial where you aren’t just saying it. If they fly over, you go up and confront them. They have the choice of turning back or not. No one wishes for this but it could be a Liberty in reverse.

Trump declares his Holy Regency of Mankind, formally proclaiming himself Emperor of Mankind and demanding fealty from the nations of earth.

damn maybe soros is the anti christ

saturn/ba'al/moloch/abbadon/cernunnos/shiva/baphomet/apollyon are all pretty much the same entity

You think religion is a game?

I'm a lvl 49 Christian,
1v1 me.

Mohammed is the anti-christ, The Dome of the Rock is the Third Temple.

Islam is the Mark of the Beast.

WAKE UP GOY

So the winner takes the life of the loser, are you somehow retarded? YOu have to elvate yourself to be a challenge you motherfucker. I put the fear into you, i m the one that knows about your configuration. I m the one that masters your flow of thought. I bring the pain to you and death is only the mercy you think you can give.

i just came around to thinking kek has some influence, My become more powerful than god if he gets enough worshipers

Trump is only a step, he sold his descendents to kikes and promoted the protection of Israel, shut the fuck up you delusional retard. He's a step in the right direction, he's certainly not an emperor, even less of a God

I'm sure this tactic was used by non-jews too in one way or another.

Barron is the Trump I was talking about not Donald

Barron = Leto II

I have no mercy left for your kind.

Saturn has nothing to do with worshipping kek. Lurk more, newfag.

forgot to add in OP, here is prev thread:

DON'T FALL FOR THIS TYPE OF SHILLING

THE >>>/X/ SHIT IS DESIGNED TO MAKE US LOOK LIKE LUNATICS WHO BELIEVE IN SUPERNATURAL THINGS WITHOUT EVIDENCE

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT

Unlike you i have some real skills, real predictive power, unlike you i know whats up. So you better shut the fuck up.

Hello Reddit

I wouldn't say there is evidence but there are more and more coincidences.

כבה את זה

Then put your money where your mouth is.

Fucking amazing.

Which is why I filtered them when they showed up. If you respond they'll just cry shill.

It's all pure coincidence goy

Anyone who worships Kek is obviously a schizo or a shill trying to make (((us))) look bad

Worship Yeshua or die

You are not money just as you said. You make my angry. You better ask your superiour what i can do to you retards you little shit.

This is a very beautiful speech

Saturn or in semitic mythology Sin , Su'en
God of wisdom , Creator of all and Fathers of all gods.Later the Canaanites would call him Moloch.

archive.is/WAP9S

And it's only just starting.

If the Right & Left are noticing the same things and only the ones that are accused of it are not seeing those same things.. then..

Shills already out in full force to shut down this thread.

Trump anti-semite for going against Hillary, WikiLeaks anti-semite for releasing Hillary leaks..

Oh, Hillary's Tim Kaine boycotts Israel? Not an issue.

what

How/when did (((they))) start to identify themselves? I spend almost zero time on (((twitter)))

They've flooded it with fake arguments and supernatural conspiracies.

Has no one considered asking these kikes WHY apparently everyone ends up hating them eventually through all of fucking history? Are the (((chosen))) so delusional they think it's the entire world's fault but never theirs? Of course they fucking are

lmao bitch can't handle the smug

They act like they own the country. Hmmmmm

twitter.com/hashtag/BernieMustDisavow?src=tren

Happenings get in there and pass out your pills.

HE DID IT
THE
M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

oh shit, reddit did something

jesus fucking christ

Sleep snug, smug

Someone go like a bunch of his threads and post some memes agreeing with him. Then he'll be "guilty" too.

Just share that with everyone. It's fucking amazing.

this is hilarious, I can't wait to see libshits suiciding en-masse when magic kike tells them he doesn't give a shit

you know laddies, I miss when bernie was trump's wojak and not pence

BLAMING THE RUSSIANS

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

MY SIDES ARE GONE

Ari Ne'eman runs a shady autism non-profit that mostly exists to enrich and promote himself.

And he mercilessly harasses the parents of autists who don't want to follow his SJW bullshit.

In case any one is interested, this book is an inadvertent red pill on how the field of autism is completely infested with scummy Jews.

But where is the sheriff star?

This is actually a deeper game being played by wikileaks. The media is barely covering the leaks. They refuse to, because it implicates them. Assange is taking a page from The Don's book and baiting them with one thing to get them to report another. Bait them with the (((echoes))) to get all the media screaming "WIKILEAKS IS ANTI-SEMITIC, DON'T TRUST THESE DNC LEAKS", meanwhile the public is going "wait a minute, DNC leaks?". And the average person can't make heads or tales of these meme stuff. Some 50 year old guy watching CNN can't makes sense of meme brackets, but he can makes sense of leaked emails showing DNC collusion with the media.

why hasn't twitter killed their account yet?

i made a thread

Hey, all you kikes reading this thread, here's a special message for you. If you want the goyim to stop hating then do this one simple trick.

STOP FUCKING THEM OVER

That's it, that's all you need to do.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is helping The Don in exchange for help getting out of the embassy.

I almost hope they do. They would have like 80% of Twitter revolting. The only people who would approve of that are Clinton supporters, and most of the ones online are bought. Bernie supporters, Trump supporters, and republicans in general would burn that site to the ground.

After taking a look at almost 100 disgusting kike twitter accounts, I can guarantee you they are lurking around.

Some anons were posting about the fire monkey/fire rooster combo in the last thread and holy shit I just realised you know what happened in the fourth cycle before 1776? The English reformation of 1536 when the Church of England broke away from the authority of the Pope. This was a time of the decline of feudalism and the rise of nationalism and common law.

Could it be that every fourth cycle sees a revolution of some kind?

Remember when the jew Steph Herold got on twitter and bragged about how she convinces white couples to abort but encourages black couples not to, at her abortion counselling job, then cried about antisemitism, when people found that utterly horrifying?

Over 3000 years of their meddling and they didn't learn that. They never will it seems, at least until they're bred out or killed.

Last year was fucking garbage, just a fucking throwaway filler year. 365 days worth of jack-fucking-shit.

Milo. Betcha get and Milo are working on a GNUSocial site and will promote the shit out of it as a central alternative. Or maybe he's got nntpchan working.

This will be the major shit the next few days to attack Trump. I even expect Hillary to say something about it.

Literally that is their defense for everything. They use it in the most ridiculous situations and make everyone utterly despise them even further.

the soap and lampshades are more believable

Milo definitely has something up his sleeve. He has to, because he knew he would get banned eventually.

The only thing that kike has up his sleeve is printed pictures of nigger dicks. When are you fags going to realize he does not give a fuck about anything espoused here and just makes clickbait to make shekels and co-opt?

#BernieMustDisavow is trending, lads.

Him making clickbait shekels requires him to have a career. Getting banned without a backup plan does not help him make shekels. It loses him shekels. Trust me, he's gonna roll something out. This is a huge shekel-making opportunity if he plays it right.

Welp, I've run out of fucks for today.
To hell with being polite.
I don't need you to agree to it.

twitter.com/EWErickson/status/756321352412344320

These kinds of guys, unless they read about it in a book, they are completely blind to it. The only reason he is able to even compose this tweet now, is because there is a growing log of people saying it. Complete feeders, slurping the cum of my brain weeks and even months later.

lol

WEW LAD

archive.is/7SZN9

anti-kek is a codeword for anti-Holla Forums

Bernouts are going to trash the convention. Please Kek, let this happen.

1488 squad car? I remember that from a late night comfy zone

She's a kike herself tho

I want these kikes to fucking hang. The doublethink is unbearable.

I had a feeling Assange would float over to our side, the Truth has a tendency of red-pilling people and he's smothered by it almost daily.

He used to be rather left leaning too, I assume that's not the case anymore?

Or is he just a lolbergtarian now?

People are going to start figuring out that anti-semitism is a rational conclusion.

Kikes were never good at military strategy.

I admit, this is a pretty funny post

In any case, he's rustling a hell of a lot of yamukas, and I like that.

t. breitbart

I posted pic related on twitter with no mention of any of this wikileaks shit nor any hashtags and get a genuine (((Cohen))) giving me shit

How do all the Jews jump so quickly on something they deem anti-semitic? Wikileaks deleted their tweets pretty quick yet every Jew is on it instantly and anyone who replied to it and apparently they're looking through timelines of people who replied positively towards wikileaks naming (((them)))

Are Jews a hivemind?

How can we better use their apparent hiveming to out advantage?

also

Fuck the lying press

Every ancient culture has references to magic. Every culture had sorcerers and magicians.

Even in the Exodus, Egypt is said to have wizards which can replicate the feats of Moses turning staves into snakes and whatnot

This is universal across the human existence. Magic is real.

Not real like depicted in Harry Potter movies, but real in the sense that there exist people who are capable influencing massive numbers of people very effectively.

Meme wizards have always been with us. The minds of many Americans have been numbed by our jewish media and universities. But some of us are still awake. We are awake.

We are wizards in the literal sense. Embrace this, and grow stronger.

meant for

Try telling him that in 1990, the Polish government officially reduced the Auschwitz death toll from 4 million to 1.5 million, of which about one million were Jews.

upi.com/Archives/1990/07/17/Poland-lowers-official-Auschwitz-toll/1039648187200/

Yes.

(checked)
don't you listen to Trump's bedtime stories? You know, the one about the scorpion and the frog?

I've had the Holocaust discussion with enough Jews to know that it leads nowhere

The Shoah is so woven into their identity, individually and as a race, that they could never be convinced that it is a lie

Sleep snug, smug

Yes, do what assange and trump do. Tempt them into dogpiling on you in an arena that normies can see. You don't have to beat the jews, you have to get the people on your side.

She used to manage Lostprophets until the singer was caught with extreme lolis

JIDF vs RIDF

Mention the Jews in the Soviet Union killed millions of Christians and Germany were the only ones to make them pay for it.

Absolutely beautiful, how do they think this level brazenness will make their position stronger?

RUH-ROH!

BERNOUT RIOTS WHEN?

sleep snug, smug.

(checked)
Every part of their culture is built on lies while every part of ours is built on cold, hard facts of nature.

i certainly hope so

:^)

It's like poetry. It's sort of they rhyme.

"The Chosen people" not deciding what's best?
SURELY YOU JEST.

oy vey don't you mean 7 trillion?

We can seriously get the beaners to turn on her. These emails are full of condescending talk about mexicans. Far worse shit than anything they claim Trump said. Getting them to vote Trump will be great, but we can at least get them to not vote, or vote third party. As for Bernouts, I think any crossover support she was getting will evaporate. Ain't NO bernouts voting for Crooked Hillary after this.

TOP FUCKING KEK THEY ARE TURNING AGAINST WIKI-LEAKS

THEY'RE SO FUCKING PARANOID THAT THEY THINK ANYONE WHO IS UNAWARE OF THE (((ECHO))) MEME IS IMPLICITLY ANTI-SEMETIC

AND THEN THEY CONTINUE WITH THE BIZARRE "TRUMP IS CONTROLLED BY FASCIST PUTIN" MEME AND THINK THE ALT-RIGHT IS CONTROLLED BY RUSSIA. TIP TOP KEK.

THE YIDS ARE THEIR OWN WORSE ENEMY

I don't think any of that happened but this sure did.

Thoughts on this?

Hillary doesn't have too try in an election because she's already rigged the system. here's too a hope Trump can power through, I know he knows

Nice.
There is a lot of good content over at MPC tbh.

Nobody pays attention during a primary vs a general.

You rig a general, you destroy the country.

Yeah, I'm glad I found it.

Reality is shaped by perception. Perception is influenced by media and memes.

We control the memes
Trump controls the media

WE ARE THE GODS OF THIS WORLD

Trump staffers have promised to 'fight fire with fire' when it comes to vote rigging.

Needs more parentheses.

Its foolish to assume the general won't be rigged. Hillary has a very narrow margin with how much she can rig it, though. We could very well end up in an Austria-type situation where there's more votes than there are registered voters. Everyone, even the most blue-pilled leftist, knows this election is going to be one for the history books, least of all in terms of turnout.

Spot on

Isn't there a member of the Trump campaign who answers questions on half/pol/?

Any new threads recently?

Thank god. Based as hell. They understand what is at stake.

Yeah its not like she and her (((handlers))) aren't prepared too do this. Too much is at stake for them.

archive.is/DiGkw

That's the problem with playing both sides, has a chance to piss off both and invite retribution as well.

user Trump's life has been spend muscling into Manhattan to Jew Jews.

I think that he knows what he's doing.

It makes me worried for Trump and his family's safety.

Of course. They have nothing to lose if they're going to lose power. It was shocking that Brexit passed.

However, that course of action is a desperation move that is certain to fail in this political climate (people will see it coming). If they tried it, were detected, and WON, we'd see an instant escalation to large-scale civil unrest. i.e. "holy shit, it's never happened this hard"
Its intimately win-win.

Trump is literally the most bulletproof man in the world right now, as least insofar as political assassinations go. (((They))) know there is a massive shift underway and (((they))) also realize that trying to take out the figurehead of the paradigm shift will only lead to their much quicker and much more painful demise.

Also i'm sure that Trump will make sure that any vote rigging is revealed.

At this point, I don't think a landslide is necessarily guaranteed. Had the election occurred today, it's very likely that it would be a fairly tight one, favoring Trump. There's a few months between now and Election Day, though. Although events have only been damaging Clinton further in recent months.

- me too and those of our races'

I think it comes down too their ability rather than their want too do it. The Jews are powerful but not the omnipotent force some would think. They bleed and their bones break.

The tweeting he's been doing about DNCLeak has been pretty great.

what i'm worried about is them making it look like an accident/natural
there'd likely still be major unrest, but it'd be a much softer blow than something blatant and obvious like a sniper or something
vid related

Is it even possible to not name (((them))) at this point? Just look at the whole election cycle the world has seen of the USA. Endless pandering and shilling for (((their))) interests even at the expense of America itself. (((They))) even insisted that being America first, Americans daring to care about their own and US interests is antisemitic. I suppose that means the agents at CIA, FBI, and all other US agencies will be mass executed by jews for daring to not put a pariah state that sells US secrets to America's enemies first.

Hey if something happened too Hillary, like lets say an accident, could that hurt our movement?
would the kikes try that, Hillary is expendable to them

Or lets say a "white nationalist" Trump supporter who has 4chan.org/pol/ as their homepage shot her in view of the public.

Yeah the media narrative forging about Tim Kaine has been pretty hilarious.

"He the moderate candidate."

"He's going to appeal to moderate white democrats."

I mean look at this fucking article by (((Louise Mensch))) archive.is/vmPDR

They're so delusional that they think they don't need the Bernie-esque/minority vote and are instead counting on the 'moderate republican' vote (i.e the neocon demographic which doesn't actually exist outside the establishment bubble)

She even quotes fake as fuck 'former Bernie voters' who are apparently in love with Kaine (The echoes pretty much give away the fact that they're an obvious Hillary shill).

The pic you linked is completely correct. Hillary is operating on obsolete political rules.

I think this convention is going to damage her more than it helps her. The more she is on TV, the worse she comes off. And if people thought a few butthurt NeverTrumpers trying to change the rules was a spectacle, wait until they see what's coming at the Dem convention. The rage against Trump is inflated. That's why the protests were slim at the convention. The rage against Clinton is real. A huge amount of democrats wanted Bernie, and already hated Hillary for a number of reasons, and now they're finding out there is actual proof that they were cheated. For the love of god, Bernouts, put down the weed and CHIMP THE FUCK OUT. It's actually justified for once. And if Bernie has an once of spine, he should rescind his endorsement and watch the chaos unfold. He will never be the nominee, but he can at least take down the crooked bitch who cheated him. Rescinding his endorsement will tell bernouts that he's still on their side, and will help fuel the chimpouts.

Didn't Anne Coulter point that out this year?

She shitting herself on stage and dying of a seizure won't be an accident, user

She should've picked Jim Webb if she was serious about trying to shore up the working- and middle-class white vote.

sleep snug, smug

Dubs Kek will make that a reality.

i could definitely see them trying something like that as a absolute final last resort
obama suspends the elections and we have the whole obama martial law shitshow people have been theorizing about the past few years become a reality
as for one of us doing it insert mr. FBI man meme here it probably wouldn't be much better
absolute chaos most likely

This I know well, a site of my own spent a month offline for exactly that reason. Someone uploaded virus.rar and (((Google))) shut my site down saying it had been 'hacked', the fucking faggots.

it wouldn't be in our interests. the best outcome is that Trump faces Hilldog in the national election, not someone people can look at and think "oh good, someone that reminds me of the 90's when issues like this were easier."

sleep snug, smug.

Martial law is seeming more and more likely. It's still a longshot, but it went from "no way in the world" to "eh, I could see that happening". With the right set of circumstances, I have no doubt that Obongo would do it. At that point, it's civil war.

So is this like #bleedforfeminism and #endfathersday?

God damnit. I hate being right. Stock up on guns and ammo, guys.

Check your mags everybody

This.

Webb is one of the only Democrats I would even consider voting for. If this were any other year and it were Webb vs Jeb!, I think I would actually vote Webb. Or McAfee

Thank goodness it won't come to that.

ITS HAPPENING

That webm is fucking awesome

Is this Clark Kent?

imagine if you saw this scary gorilla in a dark alley

lel

What's going on with Assange anyway? Is he literally stuck inside the embassy?

i know it's kind of tangental, but do blacks have different levels of adrenaline production and/or is their adrenaline chemically different?
adrenaline can literally raise the dead, and that white guy is running on it
the blacks seem comparatively sluggish and show a greater pain response

(checked)

toppest of keks

The black people look tired or drunk. It's like he is fighting dumb robots.

I don't trust this video.

twitter.com/seanoneal/status/756331735592427520

It's hilarious how liberals can't see that big corporate internationalist interests are pushed through under the guise of 'equality and fairness'.

They think that big corporations act like they do in cartoon shows. "BIG EBUL RIGHT-WING FASCIST CORPORATIONS"

Have you ever seen a nigger fighting? It always goes like that, this is why they need to rely on sucker punches and mobbing to beat anyone

Possibly. It would explain a lot about the European concept of an internal fire/passion which makes people nigh on invulnerable.

saved

The Trump museum, and people will be sombre due to the death of an American legend.

Where is the smug one?

I do love how Russian hackers are doxxing the fuck out of them and pretrending it to be "guccifer 2.0" you got to hand it to the russian trolls

they're probably siphoning off their shit to Wikileaks too, LOL

This is how niggers fight. They can't throw a proper form punch at all. A white with basic understanding of combat is worth 4 nigs.

.t niggerfighter

This has everything.

There's usually more shouting from a surrounding mob. It seems pretty real but what is the context?

Christ. The media really made niggers into something they're not.

No soon we'll be able to gut all of those holohoax museums and replace it with something useful, like storage for antique farm equipment.

Once a Jew, always a fucking Jew.

I wonder how they'll react

Trump can't lose to this old hag. She's going to fucking start an nuclear war.

see the whole context

The west claims wikileaks is controlled by Russia. This jus tmakes me love Putin

It's the same phenomenon that surrounded Brexit, user.

And so on. They only support things that align with their narrative; the moment it gets challenged, they brand it with a scarlet letter. It's hilarious.

Yup. I read a few months ago his health is deteriorating and he can't get proper medical attention in there. A doctor with a medical bag isn't good enough. His life may literally depend on getting Trump elected and promising him safe passage, because Hillary sure isn't going to stop hunting him.

That anime post is just embarrassing. Did you write and you're now trying to make it into an epic maymay?

No. It's from the 1st thread. Nothing wrong with the explanation, you fucking cuck!

does anyone have the tweet where wikileaks tells that bitch off for supporting Putin?

Kikes have no problem taking out other kikes who they believe are below them

Oh, and reminder that this is one of the threads being slid.

I think Twitter is afraid of WL.

They're not even addressing the fact that the documents show blatant corruption. They're just more upset that the Russians are the ones cooperating with Wikileaks and Trump to make sure the public understands what is happening behind closed doors.

Because they threatened to create a rival to Twitter should they infringe on peoples rights to free speech.

It's stickied.

above you, prev thread.

Cucky Cuckinson lives in a gated community far away from violent non-whites and struggling unemployed white people. He isn't touched by the downfall. Yet.

4 BILLION?!

I'd be surprised if the entire population of EARTH was even 3 billion at that point.

I honestly don't give a shit about Assange's personal politics. He's doing the work of God right now.

It's always been the plan, user. This is the definitive election of the white race.

Whoops, I should have linked this:

I'm sure they're also afraid of getting hacked and their dirty laundry coming to light. I'm sure there's more than enough dirt to end Twitter within a month.

He's right

Fucking awesome is right. Got anymore?

This webm is so satisfying

Is there a coincidence detector for Firefox?

I like it

Hopefully by burning the DNC arena to the ground

Time for Soros to make an executive decision.
He already decided to not invest heavily in riots at RNC.

AGITATE THE FUCK OUT OF THE DNC LEAKS WE STILL HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF TIME

encyclopediadramatica.se/Coincidence_Detector#Firefox

Not sure if I'd trust ED, though

So the end for (((them))) is finally nigh. You can't fool the people forever.

I'll be waiting on some anons with better computer security/expertise than me to confirm it's trustworthy. Until then, nope.

Perceptive. There's probably a lot of dirt on @jack and Decay boning that wiki leaks could release in addition to, in all likelihood, evidence twitter is manipulating perception for a Shillary election.
They have weak memesmiths though, they rely too heavily on "signal boost" and craft inferior and less infectious memes

I have no pity for these fucking traitors, only contempt.

AGITATE THE DNC

I didn't make the pic, before anyone brings it up. I pulled this from Reddit, I didn't cover these shithead's account names.

link pls

They're actually bitching that Wikileaks is asking why they have ((( ))) around their names when they willingly put it there themselves? Probably just a coincidence.

No one fucking hacked their accounts and put it there for (((them))).

Awww poor wittle snowflake is getting their long overdue dose of reality. I hope this redpill gets stuck in their fat throats.

I found the little cocksucker's post. Here, have fun.

What else have we found, lads?

Is there something specific you'd like?

I think this needs a separate thread with specific tweets made by journalists that got their instructions from there.

I just saw recently the nuclear codes shit tweet with a lot of likes, but can't remember who tweeted it,

How to gain the respect of goyim and decrease anti-semitism once and for all.

1. Stop criticizing their culture.
2. Stop exploiting them.
3. Stop brainwashing their youth with agendas that your own (((people))) don't practice for a good reason.
4. Stop pitting ethnic groups against each other.
5. Stop claiming that you have "white privilege" when you're ethnic Jews.

Not to mention that it's going to end up redpilling a shit load of people on the Jews

The people eating ramen in order to donate their $27 to Bernie, wonder who they will vote for.

I'll take things that will never happen for $1000, Alex.

Trump, Jill Stein or nobody. All three scenarios benefit The Donald.

Know what's funny, user? I saw this on kikebook not even a half hour before your post.

I never want this ride to end.

Are they saying we're the Jews?

I have never hated reddit more than I do at this moment

Why be mad, user? Capitalize on it. Use their ridiculous victim/underdog complexes against them to argue how brave we are for putting up with this all this time.

I love how they completely ignore that the KKK endorsed Hillary

Nice. This is what I was hoping to see - the strategic side of things.

I've spent time thinking about it, but I can't quite figure out how they managed to use paid shills to convince people that paid shills are a tinfoil-tier conspiracy theory. At least this will wake normies up, eh?

Well to be fair , ts not the first time we are called the jews of the internet you know? The exodus and the subversion techniques? jewing the jews and all that.

Of course they did. The feds love the Clintons.

Wonder who got this get….

Warburg

Normies are retards, duh.
Stop thinking of them in your own definition of "a person".
They're simply not.

One of the many reasons Israel is funding ISIS, to make a nice "stateless" corridor between themselves and their bombing targets in Iran.

You mean normalfucks? Didn't they all blow themselves up?

Do they actually believe this?

I mean you and your ilk.
You don't even register as sentient beings to me.

Me and my milk?

Buy a dictionary and go fuck yourself.

Let's not be so hasty. A lot of things could happen for $1000.

This is hilarious. Everything they mention in point 1 has already been completely obliterated by Trump. They're fucked and they don't even realize it

Oy vey. (((Buy))) a dictionary!

People don't even realize, the big news here is the DNC attitude toward Hispanics.

We have stared into the abyss for far too long

No wonder our recent efforts have been so successful. We have finally become the ultimate Jewbane by becoming so intimately familiar with their techniques that we can use them just as effectively as the Juden

We have never been more powerful, but we have also never had so much in common with our enemy.

What will we do when the Jewish Problem is solved?
How will we use our elite subversion tactics? On each other? On Asians? Obviously not Blacks since they could be subverted by a bucket of fried chicken.

Get the fuck out.
I'm done with your shit.

What did you want me to do, get the fuck in?

I hope you can forgive me user. Every book I own is bought brand new.

What part of "done with" was unclear?

we embrace jewish techniques without embracing jewish evil

The Eye of Soros. I suspected as much.

Checked

they're waking up, once more and more dirt comes out on Hillary, and her attacks on Trump become more and more desperate, the Bernouts will awaken, and they will propel Trump to victory.

Get ready boys, it's really happening

Then those are anachronistic designators. The battle isnt between left and right, its between globalism and nationalism. PS the final bosses aka the inner party ala 1984 are people we have never heard of. If you know the names there not the highest echelon. This is what Ive been led to understand. It is a matrix of control. Of interconnected institutes,corporations, academies etc.

Wake up to WikiLeaks becoming the new anti-semites. Holy shit, lads. I'm just curious how many WL fanboys are a step away from becoming Holla Forums-lite.

Faceberg censoring Wikileaks

Sadly no echoes in this tweet

I feel kind of bad for the cucks. But money is not enough. Imagine if they used all the determination for a nationalistic movement.

Birdie sanders sticker…

They would ruin it with their faggotry

No surprises there, it's a wonder youtube or google searches aren't censored as well.

Many of these people, especially the women, have the emotional thought process of a small child.

Serves them right. They trusted a jew.

I wonder when will they finally shut down archive.is
There really needs to be at least 2 - 3 alternatives, so many shit is on archive.is that would just be lost if they eliminate the site.

WikiLeaks said something about a new twitter network.. Well, before that, make a internet archive. Later can put a small banner somewhere on each saved paged with a link to the new twitter network.

FTFY

I guess. But Bernie supporters somehow seemed more prone to nationalism.

Proudest day of my life

Can't wait for that Plinkett Review of the 2016 presidential election.

The (((Phantom)) Menace
or
Attack of the (((clones)))
or
The Kek Awakens

The Herschel Lieberman account is a parody, so you shouldn't be taking what it says seriously unless you want to risk looking stupid.

For every extension you can just download it by pressing the right mouse button, and then unzip it.
Then you can see the source code. (JS)
Simplest way of checking them.

Local saving, then posting the page (along with the folder that comes wth it) as a .zip or .rar on mixtape.moe. Save to an unconnected HDD for even more security.

SHABBAT SHALOM, MOTHERFUCKER

Remember, as Christians, you have the right to make fun of this kike, even on the Sabbath (see Luke 13)

Look at assange. Guy looks redpilled as fuck.

Remember, he's:

Sleep snug, smug

The nice thing about twitter is it forces doublethink into these bite-sized nuggets of absurdity. Why would he need to be undermined if he were unelectable?

Anyone thinking what I'm thinking?

Do we let this happen naturally or "push it"

Let truth be distinct from error.

So has Assange not left the Ecuadorian embassy since 2012?

(EXECUTED)

Why are Australians always so fucking based?

What are you a theologian or something?

These CG happy merchants are getting creepily realistic. I thought that was an actual person for a second.

What's wrong with exposing the truth within the leftist spectum?

Can we just kill kikes? Why are they even around? Why does everyone just put up with them?

Seriously though, why hasn't anyone assassinated the Rothschilds? I remember seeing a video where some edgy guys saw Jacob Rothschild just flat out walking around with no guards. They asked him what went on in the Bilderburg meeting and how he would react to the uprising against the NWO, and he answered in the usual kike way, wished them a good day, and just fucking walked away. How fucking easy would it have been to pull out a gun and shoot the kike?

That's called the Bible, user.

Also, why the hell did Hitler support the creation of Israel? That was the absolute worst fucking idea imaginable for very obvious reasons (destabilized middle east, immigration crisis, endless monopolies, blatantly kike-controlled america, etc) Why did he show them mercy? Surely he must've known the effects it would have on future white children. And then after Hitler shows mercy, the kikes have the AUDACITY to blame solely him on the holohoax. He should've actually killed them. The holocaust didn't happen, but it should have. Sage for off topic and rantpost

Maybe his plan where, get jews a country, help all jews get there and then bomb the country to pieces.

Most of the effects you listed only occurred because he lost the war.

Oh you're right, it's perfectly fine when you put it that way. :^) Like I said, it wouldn't be a problem if he just killed them.

As a human being, it's pretty hard to say, 'Oh, I'm going to take all these people and put them into camps and slowly kill them off. Every single one of them will die.'

Israel makes sense because if a country had to be born somewhere, it would not do to have it been close to white men. And logically speaking, if they had their own country they wouldn't have as much reason to meddle with others.

Because murder is wrong, and you can't just kill them because they're Jewish.

Unless the state/kingdom makes crimes anyone (Jew or not) commits capital offenses, there's no justification for a death penalty, and even then, there's a trial first.

History shows they're usually exiled after their anti-Christian behavior is found out.

this is a pretty good telling of what meme things really are.

Especially about the immersion into it. The reason why the kikes havent been able to defuse it is because to understand it, you have to be part of it. Once you are part of it, you no longer are part of your old self.

At its core its too complicated for any mind to comprehend, but you can see its tendrils stretch out at the edges of it.

Total surveillance of it wont exactly work, deep learning does not exactly work. The humans outside of it evolve and change every second. They are also aware of attempts of subterfuge on it.

This giant ball of hatred, of right wing meme things wont be stopped by any small (((group))). It will most likely only ever slow down if the kikes, niggers and mudslime are removed though.

So instead we should all move them to israel. Remove their leadership and replace it with ours and then make sure to promote lots of african and arab immigration to it? We should release propaganda on jew self hatred?

It's not up to me, however I will say that McCarthy and The House Un-American Activities Committee was very effective.

So we should do this to them then?

Manipulating the entire world and its economy to their benefit for over 2000 years, thus having never ending poverty and slavery, brainwashing the public through education and the Media into being apathetic slaves to the elite, and controlling the (((democratic))) governments by creating private banks in which money is only created by loaning it and by controlling all media corporations to push a specific agenda thus only getting their chosen elected, purposely destabilizing a sub continent to create millions of refugees to send to the west, which will then breed with white people (thanks to that brainwashing) leading to the destruction of the white race and a disgusting brown slave race, pushing capitalism, communism and cultural marxism, killing hundreds of millions in endless pointless wars by financing both sides and profiting off both sides, etc etc etc etc seems pretty FUCKING wrong to me.

I would have absolutely no problem killing every single one of these people.

And every single time only the "strongest" (most manipulative and greedy) survive and breed, and they come back stronger and more infesting before. And so the cycle continues.

sorry for autism post

Hitler did not promote lots of african and arab immigration to Germany.
Hitler lost the war. The (((bolsheviks))) won and are destroying Germany.

at this point they probably already have a space colony to retreat to if the whole world was out to murder them (with a bit of luck this may actually happen)

completely wiping them out may not be possible, they may be a race that will always fucking pester us, always try to ruin us all the way to the fucking stars.

Better have plexiglass to protect your ears from the deadly trump rays.

user I wasn't ready for these feels tonight…

I agree that it's wrong as well… All of those things can be made criminal or remedied by the state or if already unlawful, prosecuted. Corruption in government, and an unwillingness to abolish the unlawful Federal Reserve for example, are problems as well.

Not all Jews are involved in the subversive or potential capital crimes behavior, though. It's almost impossible to figure out who is doing what on an individual basis, so I suspect that was why they were collectively exiled.

Haha, what a glorious day. I wasn't on Holla Forums for 2 days and I return to a happening of this caliber. More triggered juden please. Let the world see what they truly are

No, all jews should be killed. Every single one of them.

Because what they did in soviet russia for example was genocide of the russians. They were practicing eugenics by culling the undesired, and replacing them with those who were in favor of them.

It no wonder that so many of the current russians (actual slaves now) desire the soviet union to return.

There should be no pity upon them, they used direct, ugly violence against us before and thus we are morally allowed to do the same to them.

Only a complete eradication of the jewish parasite should be acceptable.

Lately if you're away from Holla Forums for a day you miss a happening

I personally don't believe it would be moral to kill all Jews. I think the answer is forced sterilization and to make it illegal for them to hold positions in government, banking, media, etc.

You wont make that call bub, when they directly genocided the russian people they already dug away their no killing moral superiority. They killed first, so its okay to kill them today.

I don't know, but it's helped make the echoes into probably the best redpilling meme ever.

sleep snug, smug

Oh for the love of Kek, just fuck already

I think Yair Rosenberg could have done without the parenthesis I'm pretty sure everyone already knows he is a kike.

You're retarded, fam

1. Stop worshiping Satan.

Everything else falls into place after that. Though I doubt this will ever happen, considering Jews have been Satan worshipers for a few thousand years. It'll be the toughest habit to kick!

That's a pretty semitic way to think

Anybody got archive for that @AdamWeinstein holohoax reply?

sleep snug, smug

Jesus, I can already see the jews piling up.

As a matter of fact:

From the video:

Rav Michael Laitman: In fact, we are not coming from here. We came from there (points to outer space). This is Israel at their root. So we went through such a route that took us inside by, what is called the “shattering of the vessels”… the shattering of the collective soul…

Question from the audience: Who is the chief of staff that sent the commanding unit?

Rav Michael Laitman: Him. The Creator. Israel is a part of Him…

Question from the audience: So, this chief of staff sent this commanding unit?

Rav Michael Laitman: Sent the commanding unit. Gave them strength. Gave them the connections. Everything….

But… they have no choice. He broke them. He shattered them. What does it mean? In order to put them inside the hostile land, he had to give them the same form as that hostile land. It’s like we go into a country as an undercover team. And each one of us is exactly like the people of the land. Say we’re being sent somewhere now – Africa for instance. So we’ll take on the same shape and form of the people in Africa. The characteristics, traits, approach, interests, everything. The same exact for – inside and out… You know, it’s like an undercover agent. He is there for a while, no one touches him, he has to start working, build a house, family… Everything is fine for years and years. After that, he starts doing something. He gets a reminder from outside. You gotta start working. He already forgot about it and all of a sudden they call him. Here is your commander, and this and that, you know – like in the movies… This is what’s happening with us. We have to wake up. We have to remember that we have a special mission. And really, this isn’t our place. We’re coming from a completely different place. So we have to find our friends according to this awakening. Did you get a phone call? I got a phone call, he got a phone call and so on. And then we gather as a group. So from this entire planet, we are aliens coming from a different galaxy. We receive this ray of light – this awakening – individually. And now we’re gathering as groups starting to prep ourselves to conquer Earth. That’s the mission.

Question from the audience: How do we conquer it?

Rav Michael Laitman: How do we conquer it? We’re also sent the method. We’re being shown everything gradually. We’re being taught. Not being taught, but kind of trained and activated… which sets our minds in motion. But in fact, it’s coming from our original planet. And thanks to that original natural force we have, we will takeo ver those living on Earth.

Why are you looking at me like that? You don’t believe me? I’m telling you seriously! It’s even more than that. It’s not a different galaxy – it’s a different universe. It’s a different dimension altogether. That’s who we are…

Question from the Audience: “…Why are they aliens?”

Rev. Michael Laitman: “They’re aliens because…. I’m not talking about their external form – their body or their flesh and blood organs. I’m talking about that interior that does not exist in other people in the world on Earth but only in them. It’s the inner software that is in them here coming from the other world.”

“…What we’re talking about now is the phase where those undercover agents have to connect together and organize themselves in order to conquer Earth…

So we came here in order to put things in order – like in our home planet…”

bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_52.htm

Are we still calling the TECs, or is that already not cool?

Kek, these delusional jews.

What the heck are we then, why are we controlling the meme's then and somewhat stopping the efforts of these kikes?

Are we a hostile alien race to the jews?

Sounds like a bunch of bs.

Jews coming from Saturn / believing they are from there? Hm.

Wew.

Wasn't Wikileaks a left wing organization in the Berenstein universe?

PRAISE HIS NAME

Sometimes things just get 2META

Because muh Indo-European kampf

If Jews want to claim historical distress can be genetically passed onto future generations so they can justify the continued genocide of non-Jews, then non-Jews can claim the same to do the same. That's called Jewing the Jew.

I wish we could get some backup from those guys. But perhaps inter-dimensional travel is unstable or something, very fickle and they cant just pour in 10 000 space battle cruisers or something like that.

Though I dont exactly believe that.

I think that at best its just the Neanderthal genes in the jews making them hateful of us.

Some of them have an "if we help, humans will never learn. Learn to fix your own problems, that's part of evolution" attitude towards us.

But i don't exactly think that is the case either.

it just seems silly and nonsensical. It has the same excuses that /x/ophiles, ghost chasers and aliens have.

It makes no sense to have non action. Just pour a goddamn million battle cruisers into our orbits, threaten to blow up our major cities if we dont kill all the jews. And then once the jews are dead, have a curriculum in school why jews are bad.

Problem fucking solved, humanity saved, humanity learned stuff about the jews.

I can only wish for that.

Well would you not be when your homeland includes.

Oh and if all that's not enough evidence that REALITY it's self is out to hide from your senses, and then fuck with you, and you have to question everything you see/hear/etc. They got Abbos.

I know.

Maybe they don't start a "cleansing" because there are other alien factions on Earth and that would violate their "treaty". Some alien factions profit from the presence of a kosher government too, apparently.

We can speculate all day, we already went too off-topic.

Fucking metal.

Its not speculation user, its just as much of a dead end as philosophy was in the past, its /x/ophile tier.

The fact of the matter is that jews probably dont know themselves why they are jews. At higher levels of intellect, at novel thought, crazy ideas can become the norm.

Just because one crazy jew shouts something, doesnt make it true.

The most tangible truth as to why jews feel so out of place is probably tied to the fact that they have higher amounts of Neanderthal DNA in them.

That is probably the only reason as it is the only provable thing surrounding them.

My bad it's not a worm.
Kek I hate using them but here goes…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irukandji_syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irukandji_jellyfish

Behold The Jellyfish of Impending Doom!

Completely different nose and eyebrows (and other facial structure differences) in the video you posted.
So unless she's had plastic surgery (including to make her nose longer) since that vid, you are full of shit and likely a kike.
Not even a fan of eceleb faggotry, but Jewish lies piss me off more.

What the fuck are you faggots doing? Literally watching this shit be pruned/delayed by facebook,twitter,imgur and you dumbasses are worried about camwhores and fucking hitler?

Who needs shills? You are doing it yourselves.

Yes. The (((kike)))-brackets came from some alt-right forum/podcast/something a year or two ago, but they were popularized by Holla Forums a few months ago. Then the jews on Twitter started to do it ironically to themselves.

WikiLeaks says only jews are angry about them leaking the DNC emails.

Cuckservative becomes a part of the 2016 election vocabulary.

Can't Stump The Trump becomes a common chant at Trump rallies.

Zyckon Ben went from viewing us as his enemy to being our friend.

Halfchan Holla Forums's /Syria General/ uses YouTube footage and Google Maps to locate the coordinates of "moderate rebels" training camps and conducts two successful air strikes against them through a Russian army Twitter contact.

What else did I forget?

I don't think the 'kill all Jews because some Jews were or are involved in evil' position is defensible from a moral, ethical, or even logical perspective. It isn't the physical race that one belongs to that's the problem, it's the actual evil actions that are.

It's true that quite a few Jews think that anyone who isn't a Jew is subhuman, lower than them, and can be enslaved, murdered, lied to, subjected to all manner of iniquity, etc.. It's the ideology where the Jewish race is the standard and measure of right and wrong that is the root of the evil here.

It's a Satanic form of paganism, where Gods' creation is worshiped, rather than God Himself, where worship rightfully belongs. God is where the correct standard and measure of right and wrong come from. Jesus Christ is the life, the truth, and the way, not the Babylonian Talmud.

They put themselves in the place of God. It's the height of vanity, pride, and the result of an infinite temerity.

One can argue that communism is largely directed by Jews, as was seen in the ~60% over representation in the Bolshevik Revolution, but that still leaves 40% non-Jew, and millions more that went along in the military, and government running the gulags. They did a great deal of the murdering.

Spains' civil war was run by communists, Mao/China, and Pol Pot, North Korea, Vietnam, Cuba, etc.. were all communists and did the exact same evil things. Are you going to argue for killing all those races as well?

Removing an entire race from existence is putting yourself in the place of God.

If God wanted the entire Jewish race eliminated, men, women, and children, He would say so in no uncertain terms, or do it Himself.

Woah there partner you think you can come here posting those without saucing?

sleep snug smug.

Who would've thought the aformentioned "plague of frogs" would turn out to the rare pepe/kek postings. If you told me that in 2007 I would've thought you were kidding.

Jews have a history of being kicked out or purged from societies that they "inhabited". But funny, they only focus on the killings of jews.

WHAT ABOUT THE PERSECUTION OF THE HINDUS

QFT

merkel will hang
mark my words

Is Wu a jew?

Holla Forums did all for free.

We will become guardian class of Plato's ideal society.
Destroying those that in the future would like to subvert it.

The lifetime supply of hebe tears made it all worth it.

it was likely under half a billion, with quite a bit of that in china.

The roman empire at it's peak had something like 70-100 million people.

the lib bernouts have the mentality of children. They made their bed and must sleep in it.

sleep snug, smug

I think that the ones who defend this position, may actually be jews like you.

The underlying problem to add to this is the r/K selection theory. Where the kikes are but a front runner to the r type whites. Hence why many jews get so much reverberation for them.

But that does not excuse the jews. Just as all terrorists are now mudslimes.

So are all devious, political, financial enemies, jews.

To genocide the jew is to remove a potent source of unrest for us, just as it is with the mudslimes.

I think that a pure and giant genocide would be justifiable to you people. Perhaps you yourself are not evil, but genetics may make your children so. That Neanderthal DNA or whatever it is you have causes you always to just jew out.

So no, if this thing works out for us, if we manage to kill your most prolific ones. We will be chasing you to the ends of the world…perhaps even to the ends of space just so we can kill you. All of you, until not a single trace of jewish DNA remains in existence.

Don shows up in Londonstan, 2017

'GET EM OUT OF HERE! '

It is not BS. Kikes are of diferent species. They are Neanderthal descendants. They know this and goyim dont.
michaelbradley.info/

this
michaelbradley.info/

fug

Yes. This is ultimate redpill on Jews. This proven fact is, what they are trying to conceal, but modern genetics science clock is ticking…

The link does seem kinda amateurish and I used a vpn in case of jew. But still a nice link.

And yea, besides this link modern science also has found the concentrations of Neanderthal DNA in people, in races.

It is speculated that this DNA gives them the larger brains, but in turn it may also trigger them to become hostile towards the ex monkeys (us)

I've heard from geneticists that Jews actually tend to have a much lower amount of Neanderthal DNA than your average European.
No, this geneticist was not jewish btw.

I'm not Jewish, not that this would be a valid argument, nor is the rest of your post of any use, frankly. I don't want to change the subject but the Neanderthal line isn't even close to being scientifically proven. DNA doesn't control your free will…

Ok? Say all that is accurate. Seems like a tempest in a teapot to me. The Jews are a tiny minority, and operate via lies and corruption. Stop believing it, stop co-operating with corruption, punish those who do cooperate, don't push their agenda, don't be a degenerate, etc..

'Kill 'em all!' is not only wrong, it's implausible, it's not going to happen, and it seems like the reaction of the unstable, hysterical, and it's also a tactic of communist agitators to politically discredit the opposition.

That should be ''a geneticist', not plural.

Killing isn't necessary. Removing is what is stated.
That could mean deportation to Israel.

no, they need to be wiped out for good

t. half polish mischling, this existence is suffering

Dude get out, reported for leftist shitposting.

There is no such thing as free will, there is no such thing as souls. The brain has been mapped by machines, altered with things like lobotomies, electrodes to certain brain regions. Changed with drugs.

DNA literally makes us do everything that we do today. A gene towards violent behavior like in niggers causes them to have higher averages for violence. There are genes for all kinds of stuff like that, including brain size.

To see such a lowlife leftist blue pill here on my beloved board…fug, reported.

Wyatt Mann returns?

this, removal from existence

DNA is part of it, but the brain is largely shaped by environmental factors as well, from life experiences, to chemical exposures and diet.
The idea of freewill is sort of silly, because things are either deterministic or random.
Both gene expressions and life experience and environmental exposures contain deterministic and random factors. Some more deterministic, some more random.
The idea that randomness is 'freedom' of will, however, perplexes me.

looks like you've had a bit too much to think, citizen!

You fell apart pretty quickly there…

I don't think 'randomness' plays a role, complexity maybe, but there is still free will. You are able to change course at any time, using whatever criteria you deem appropriate or important.

It is link from Win 3.1 times. Bradley is dead by now. It is about his books, "Iceman ineritance" and "Chosen people from Caucasus".

There is no excuse in defending that leftist kike dude

DNA literally makes you do everything that you do today, with a small amount of variation (mutations).

But you wont suddenly take flight, or breathe underwater. DNA and mutations are not immensely powerful. There is a rate of adaptation, time needed for organisms to adapt, to change. If an outside variable is too fast (like the industrialization and the vices that it brings to us), a whole species like us may not adapt it time.

All these enviromental factors, "life experiences" (are you a fucking 12 year old kid or something?), chemical exposures and whatnot all fall within the confines of what our DNA allowed us to live in.

There is zero free will. All of our thoughts are determined by DNA. The survivors of specific ideology managed to propagate theirs, and the losers didnt as well.

Only DNA matters.

reported again you filthy kike, why dont you go back to halfchan and post some cuck shit over there.

Unless you're a sub-saharan african, you're a Neanderthal descendant too.

You make that decision based on how you feel about issues.
You change your mind for a reason, and that makes it deterministic.
Or some neurons randomly shoot off and you change your course on a whim, so the decision is random.
The idea of 'freewill' makes no sense. It is ill defined and when you try to look at mental processes rigorously, you end up with a combination of deterministic and random factors leading to behaviors.
Break down the thought processes step by step and explain how neither step (or sequence of steps) is deterministic or random.

citation needed buddy. "free will" doesn't preserve causality. it's a -though useful and important - illusion, medically speaking.

The only free will that you experience is the fact that the brain cannot understand itself. A construction crane cannot lift itself up.

but a different crane can somewhat. Piece by piece…which is why we have put these pieces together and found out that we are just part of reality, with no special stuff at all tied to us (like souls)

prove that free will exists

In that, I agree

That's not true.

The ability to change course at your decision, via self-selected criteria is proof. There's no proof of randomness being deterministic, nor is there any for being an automaton.

Read up on gene expressions. It is the reason why identical twins, who share the exact same DNA, don't have the same fingerprints or retinas etc…
There is a certain randomness to how genes are expressed.
Also,
Are you retarded? If you grow up in an area with high lead exposure, and this causes neural damage, and so you end up a violent criminal, it is 100% due to your DNA that you became a criminal, and not your environment?
Are you saying a clone living in a different area would have the same final result?
You need to explain what you mean better because the statement
is retarded.

where is your epistemological basis for that conclusion

that's not an answer, what you gave me was an opinion. try again.

Well, geneticist who would say thruth about that will become shoe shine guy that very same day, dont you think?
But there are few researches that leaked out. Semites (J1, J2) are 20% Neanderthal on the average, with peaks up to 50% and even up to 70% in some Caucasus valleys. Europeans are mixed too, but to much less proportion - 2% in South Europe and 0% in North Europe.
And that gives us that 4% average for all non SSA population. It is statistical invention from ((())).

Of course it is. Neurons can fire off randomly all the time.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuronal_noise
arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1412/1412.4920.pdf

Why dont you instead read up on not being dumb. Your words are as hollow as a deep learning algorithms trying to successfully talk to other people.

You dont even get the thoughts behind this, jesus you really are dumb. Is your IQ below a 100? You talk like you are just quoting some text without understanding anything of it.

back on topic, what's the current status of the wikileaks. Are anons just spreading as far and much as possible along with getting comfy for the upcoming DNC?

I said genetic expression.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_expression

also, your inadequate understanding of "free will" neglects to include cases of mental delusions and disorganized neural firings as seen in cases of acute epilepsy or schizophrenia.

If your postulation was correct, then such cases would in fact indicate that free will for the stated subjects in fact doesn't exist.

How does this disprove what I have said? You are now literally quoting some text that you dont understand the context off. Stop posting you dumb bot (and/or jew shill)

You refuse to refute my arguments that environmental factors have behavioral effects.
You just whine about my words being 'hollow' like some faggot.

You can demonstrate it for yourself.

Most noise commonly occurs below a voltage-threshold that is needed for an action potential to occur, but sometimes it can be present in the form of an action potential; for example, stochastic oscillations in pacemaker neurons in suprachiasmatic nucleus are partially responsible for the organization of circadian rhythms.[2][3]
Not responsible for actions of the will. Wouldn't agree with randomness either, I'd think it correct to say complexity.

Watch this. I am going to stop posting about free will, because I freely choose to. :)

Because environmental factors effect gene expression.
I thought that should be obvious, but now I realize you know nothing about this subject.

I am not arguing with you, you are arguing with me. I have no interest in your shallow textbook garbage when you have shown to have no creative thought of your own from the getgo.

I work in customer service (kek) and have been trying to talk to any of my right leaning customers about the emails every time i dive deep for a couple hours

not an argument, and I mean that entirely in the non-memetic sense

good goyim

Your choice, if not based on randomness, must then have been based on a deterministic sequence of neurological events. I fail to see you deterministic processes constitute free will.

ITT: Logical Fallacies About "Free Will"

Neither side can prove whether or not free will exists, or does not exist depending on your prerogative.

We started scratching the surface on that kikes are different genetically from us, probably a different species and suddenly the discussion gets derailed into whether or not you're a slave to your genetic's predetermined account for all possible actions since the moment of its sequencing.

I have predestinedly determined based on my superior aryan genetics that this discussion is full of sliding shills.

Get the fuck out of this thread kikes.

"Free will" is highly questionable term, user.
Also, DNA determine EVERYTHING. Even your consciousness (soul) is determined by amount of your neocortex, whitch evolves from the codes in your genome.

This user gets it. The very term 'freewill' makes no sense in universe which has either deterministic or random (or a mixture of the two) events.

you make me proud user.

That's what I've been seeing. Seems a vast slow down in user activity, whether they're doing shit or working, and like roaches, they've swarmed the assumed empty space to derail as much as possible. Weekend shilling.

race is species, this isn't rocket science

of course they're of a different brood

WikiLeaks? Oh, you mean

WIKIMEMES

I love them.

so for the dumbfags here is some deeper lore to disprove "free will"

archive.is/gP9yr

Playing on natural systems, using outside systems.

But the thing is, you are still completely dependent on the small variation in the DNA that expressed itself in those systems.

No fucking shit, Chaim. You keep arguing the point of free will as if it makes a fucking difference in the overall conversation about that your species is different from mine.

Nah. DNA is the blueprint of the hardware. You're the user. Unless you're one of the NPC folk aka 'Goyim' according to kikes.

..and random, and subservient to conscious observation. Skip to around 2min.

how about you actually read my posts you utter faggot, because I'm not arguing for free will

Fuq I'm on some mega black list on twitter. No matter what VPN I use I get my account banned within minutes. Someone start replying to these jews with this:

What is the suicide DNA?

I never said the world is deterministic, I said all events are either deterministic or random or a mixture.
Events on the quantum level are random, although they follow a certain probability distribution.
Thermodynamic processes are deterministic.
Learn to read what people post before responding to them please.

We dont even perceive the whole of reality.

Animals are also these small pie's of life, perceiving their unique way into it.

Their processing speed may be higher, they may have more senses, better memory. They may dedicate more of their brain to sounds, or to smell.

Yet out brains may recognize some of the behavior that they have. Even make culture, analogs around the whistling of the birds, comparable to our singing.

Even going larger than that, all the animals on this planet together still dont have a 100% slice of reality.

you using dud emails and account names?

If you're making account too obvious, I wouldn't doubt you'd be getting banned immediately.

I've tried everything. They always ban me. Last one lasted 10 mins.

You conveniently ignore the fact that, you, also exist. Brains are merely an antennae that connects to the soul. The soul is about as much matter as the player is part of the video game; from within you can't prove it, but it forces the world to render itself around it.

our conscious thought is DNA trying to find a solution to short term, and mediocre term changes (to winters), famines and other stuff. Because the fleshy DNA cannot adapt as fast.

I give absolutely 0 shits about whether you were arguing for or against free will, cause it doesn't matter to me. As soon as the different species thing got brought up, here comes Moishe and Chaim tag teaming the thread trying to derail it.

Back to wikileaks.

Change your mac address and/or user agent.

I said "this user gets it" in only in reference to the first line he posted about Free will being a questionable term.
The stuff he said about DNA determines everything, leaves our the fact that environmental factors that effect gene expression.
I therefore do not agree with that line, since it should be DNA and environment determine everything.

That is what kikes want you to beleive, user.
Never trust kike science!
Also, for the last 20 years or so, kikes portrait Neanderthals in very kind light, like some intelegent blue eyed fair haired musicians and philosophers. That contradict everything what anthropology knows about these savages for 200 years.
Why would kikes love Neanderthals soo much, isnt that interesting question, user?

what recent names have you been using with recent creations?

They could just be on high look out, and you are on one of their bad goyim watch list.

So who is the one that experiences anything? It can't exactly be the DNA… It's you. Remove 'you' and the math still works; why is not life blind, like AI? Why is life not a series of reflexes, then? Why is the 'experiencer' necessary? I mean, the data could move just fine without it?
But no, you just have to ignore the idea realm.

Not DNA driven, although some forms of retards are. Some are retards out of choice, like leftists.

There is no physical evidence for the soul. Describe it to me please?
If I can not measure it, it does not exist.

Its the one that experiences and chooses.

Claims animals out perform us in the department of speed, vision, communication, lifespan, size, long distance running.

Humans can travel faster then sound, "see" at the subatomic level, communicate with other planets, safe our knowledge for thousands of years, build structures no creature ever has and who needs to run when you got wheels.

Gosh, I wonder why we are superior compared to all those animals.

Too much work for jewster. Fuck that place. Gave up already.

Been using all kinds of shit. From fake "real names" to random usernames. Used 4 different VPN providers etc. Always fucking get me after 5-10 mins. Never fails.

YOU are the one who measures the world; who are you? Did you measure yourself? Who made the measurement?

Descartes 101

nigger you come in here and call me jew because you're too illiterate to read

oh no other people are having a discussion about another topic in the thread what a fucking shoah if you give 0 shits then shut your fucking mouth

quit your bitching

You are going off track again user, 100% of your language arose thanks to the desire to survive.

But like evolution, philosophy and human language has dead ends. Your thoughts will be part of the graveyard of humanity, of the useless things that held no value when proven to be completely pointless in our pursuit to survive (better) (truth)

do you have an idea of what a soul is?

The machines cannot talk back however. The machines are not living organisms. They are not "brains" which are out fascinations because our brains are the part that are talking right now, trying to figure stuff out.

No, much of it arose from the need to transact information, to translate it and to amplify it. For use. Uses are separate, but the routes that lead to survival remain.

If survival was the point of everything, atheists would breed. They don't.

That is all fine and well, but we still don't understand how the brain works.

Have you tried different browsers? I think they are using browser fingerprinting, that's good technology for identification of users.
Also, see panopticlick.eff.org/

If he's just referring to consciousness, then it is simply a highly evolved part of the brain that specialized in classification, has classified the organism that contains it as itself, and classifies the state of having classified the organism that contains it as being conscious.

Alright, how is this relevant to what I just said, I don't see the connection.

Ah, the "let's simplify it so it becomes meaningless" approach. The brain is our connection point to the soul. Not all people are conscious. All people have brains.

also to add

Why do you not think that there are more people who are spouting wings, or turning green with genetic malfunctions?

There is a top 10 list of genetic malfunctions and those are on it.

why? because of DNA, because the variation of those natural systems, in interaction with reality causes those problems to arise most.

Reality is complicated however and thus some small variation may exist there. Some pollution, plants, climate and food things may give them rarer expressions.

But the fact that there is a top 10 for these things means that there is no free will. If thing X alongside variable ZYW etc. interacts with DNA, it will create one outcome.

and we can cure those outcomes (and also eradicate "free will" with medicines, and by removing those harmful things like leaded gasoline)

not what i asked. I know your answer thought, and it's "yes, i have an idea of what a soul is or could be"

this is the Cartesian question as has mentioned. very basic.

now, if you're a spiritually dead individual than this won't make sense to you, but at that point logic is really out the window so what can be expected.

You are talking WITHIN the small variable of a larger whole that is your DNA. You dont have enough neurons to talk outside of it or to comprehend it. To me you look like a beast.

DNA is the blueprint of the hardware. Fuck it up and even the software runs poorly, and the user can't really do much, especially if he is deeply integrated with the hardware.

>panopticlick.eff.org/

I wish those guys would share their database of browser fingerprints so we could all use the most popular, or better yet, the programmers would stop making their browsers so easily identifiable via the user agent.

sleep snug, smug

construction cranes lifting itself analogy…

misquoted

Philosophers often get confused by trying to apply common language to reality.
Hence your confusion by the word 'who'.
Scientists avoid this by sticking to statistical statements about measurable things.
Mathematics, being derivable from set theory, avoids the silliness of metaphysics.

Computing analogies dont entirely work with human, fleshy things.

Sometimes these harmful things even proved to be good for us and intergrated with our system, like the 52% of our body being made up by bacteria.

youtube.com/watch?v=UWKnRhgrbrk

I read your posts. Have fun following your genetic program, I guess.

Again, that has nothing to do with what I just said, unless you come up with a sensible counter-argument of some short, I am going to assume that you don't have one and are just saying random things that appear meaningfull but are not.

It certainly looks like the weekend shills arrived late. Must've been off trying to get in touch with media and other sorts of how to handle recent DNC leaks before resuming regular (and intensified) shilling.

>panopticlick.eff.org/

Thanks user.

That's fine and all, but they are limited to the framework. If they don't understand what that means, they will continuously ignore everything they can't measure. They will never measure ideas, but ideas are necessary; they need not the idea of red to measure the wave length. Science is blind and unconscious. It's a tool. Make it your master and watch yourself become a machine.

Except consciousness affects reality in the same way a player does in a video game.

hehe, silly goyim :^) Do you even web 2.0?

Yeah, but I don't think it will help, browsers are leaking too much information, especially if you have enabled jewscript or even flash player.

Or … in the case of hard solipsism, it is only me, who have "free will", everybody else is just scene (automation) in MY game.
joke, oc, but still entertaining

kek holy shit you must be joking, math is the metaphysics of symbolic logic

science and math stem from philosophy don't even try that holier than thou bullshit, they're tools of it's application.

not exactly the only other option leading from "free will doesn't exist"

there's kind of a big other one.

Or … in the case of hard solipsism, it is only me, who have "free will", everybody else is just scene (automation) in MY game.
joke, oc, but still entertaining

What I am hearing is just "to me it doesnt make sense, please let it make sense to me"

but have you never thought that you may be the problem in itself? I cant help it if you cannot remember as many variables as I do and cannot process reality the same way I can.

the things that one can do to change the personality of a person, like medical procedures on a brain, drugs, diet and whatever and more than enough proof that free will does not exist.

Because our brains are indeed the expressions of our DNA.

The free will that you think that exists merely seems to be "complicated interactions of the various DNA things together, with new things from the parents and outside influences"

But the fact that there is a top 10 off problems, off illnesses means that its very finite and very limited.

The chemical, biological and the whole thing that is our human body, with the DNA are all limited. Because if it wasnt limited, we would have had a much more broad spectrum of failures as humans. Which we dont.

There is a top 10 thing for popular illnesses. Popular problems in society. Certain races have popular illnesses as well.

So I am not sure which neuron fails to make a connection in your brain, but to me its obvious there is zero free will.

There are many branches of philosophy. Foundational mathematics comes from the branches of formal logic and set theory.
Everything else is shit and should be destroyed.
Also, mathematics and science existed before they were properly formalized.

The notion that calling someone a jew is anti-semitic is itself anti-semitic.

Have fun believing that it was predermined by millions of years of evolution, and not your choice relating to the input you got through the hw.

Yeah. It's like they designed it that way. I'll keep trying to raise the bar though, ublock origin, noscript, umatrix, blocking tracking domains, etc. It's an annoying cat and mouse game. So many online stalkers…

like fags getting more female hormones exposure in the womb than non fags

remember that research that told that people became more tolerant after they shut off certain parts of the brain? Or the LSD thing that said that people got rewired in their brain? Or lobotomies, corrective behavior psychology, skinner boxes

So you see, a person with enough neurons can remember these many things together. And then let these many things (which are stored in neuron clusters) interact with even more neuron clusters.

The people who do not have enough neuron clusters fail to connect it properly and we call it "dont understand it"

Aka low/mediocre IQ

but the people who do understand it, realize that there is no such thing as free will.

I am but a little crane that was strong enough to lift up many different crane parts!

absolutely fucking heretical
yes, as formulated by philosophers

Don't ever talk to me or the Son of Man ever again

Who started this bullshit on freewill anyways?
Totally derailed the thread.
Somebody should make a separate thread on that "subject" to avoid polluting this one.

I mistook you from soneone else.

oy vey muh shoah six gorillion

You could at least alter the quote so it is, you know, fucking relevant.

"First they came for the Trump supporters, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trump voter. Next they came for Sanders supporters, and I finally realized (((they))) attack everything non-kosher because we live in a shadow totalitarian dictatorship complete with full on thoughtcrime and wrongthink." There you go you unfunny simps.

Goddamn, if I had to believe in a god, I don't btw, it would be Kek and only Kek.

DNA determines, how good is your "receiver" (yes, hardware = neocortex) for the consciousness.
Consciousness render what we call "reality" with observation (questioning).
But that is just my humble user opinion…

ID: 7e4004

and honestly i helped perpetuate it, my bad just got carried away

it was a joke

Close. Reality also renders itself if it is observed; this can be measured. Double slit experiment shows just that.
But yeah, let's not derail this thread further.

Bar Kokhba wasn't a fortress but a jewish who lead a rebellion in which more than half a million jews died.
I wanted to make some OC but while checking facts I couldn't find any reference to those 40 millions so give me a source or stop acting retarded.

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW!

The Don is laying it on hard

Sanders is getting cucked by the DNC. He literally standing by and keeping his mouth shut when he knows they've been fucking his campaign for months now.

Word_salad.jpg

I love how Bernie is so cucked that he lets Trump speak for him

I believe in God.

Know what else, user?

Luke 21:24

They will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive among all nations, and Jerusalem will be trampled underfoot by the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

Tomorrow is going to be a wild ride, and I'm sure the bernouts are growing more and more livid for their candidate betraying them.

this
Next question is, how many players exists, and how many ants and bees like boots (scenery) in this game? Is there clear cut or some graduality exist?
(obviusly, niggers are boots)

Oh my, I wonder how his (former) supporters will take this.

Oooooh yeah. I'm buying some more ammo in case there are any 'peaceful protests' near my house. I live in Philly.

Remember how the media was hyping how the RNC was going to be a shit show and Cleveland would burn with riots and shootouts and shit?
They never implied shit hitting the fan at the DNC, at least not to the same extent.
I wonder what Kek has in store for us?

Ok, ok, forgot to mention epigenetics and pathologyes.

I don't know man, have you seen how deluded they are ?

She also said in her Q&A videos that she doesn't wear bras. Her butt is also smaller in her videos and that in photo than it is in the masturbation video.

Now I feel autistic for going through all this.

Nobody should really be surprised.

Ever since those uppity BLM bitches took his podium and he just stood there with his head down and holding his hands together, he's been no better than a worm in my eyes.

Once a cuck, always a cuck.

I'm pretty sure the Dem party knew deep down that the DNC was going to be the site of the shit show, the riots, and etc.

The DNC leaks showed that Ted Cruz was given the charge of leading the banner to try and cause a shit show at the RNC, but was quickly quelled, and it a last act of defiance, tried to split, but only succeeded in unifying the party.

The Dems on the other hand haven't been unified at all. In fact one of the rallies at bernouts and hillary voters chimping out throwing chairs and shouting at the spokeswoman for hillary who left the stage early.

It's utter chaos. They hoped they could hype up the RNC as the battleground, but they know and fear that the DNC is going to be a battleground of salt and rage.

Niggers (with BLM trying to take over the DNC stage and steal Hillary's thunder), gays (still salty over 2 events being hijacked by BLM, and just now after how many days hillary tried damage control by going to orlando), to the bernouts now angry and likely to retaliate. Get ready for fun.

Consciousness IS the observer, so we actualy agree perfectly.
And yea, someone should make a thread about that, sorry for derailing this one, anons.

Arent we mostly done though with the consciousness talk? What more do we need? Better examples? Broadened theory and analogs? Better crafted insults? Kek.

Well whatever.

twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/757207120190275584

Don Jr. on the attack. Will Twitter and Facebook censor CNN just to try and blanket cover DNC leaks?

LET ME FUCKING POST THE MP4 JIM YOU FUCKING KIKE
JIM JESUS CHRIST CHOKE ON A FUCKING SHOAH
JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM

I understand your frustration.

That verse implies that Jerusalem being trampled by the Gentiles is a negative outcome, not a positive one, race traitor. Especially considering that, theoretically, that verse was spoken back when to be a Christian, you had to be a Jew.

But, of course, the Jews realized what a subversive and destructive cult of passivity, submission, guilt, charity, and weakness they had on their hands, so they changed the rules. Weak-minded cucks such as yourself fell for it hook, line, and sinker. I almost don't blame you, it's very nice and comforting to believe in a God where everything is love and if you just SUBMIT yourself fully and completely to this God, he will make all of your problems go away when you reach the magical paradise of the afterlife. Don't forget to BEG forgiveness for the original sin of having been born Man, otherwise you go to Hell.

I'll say it again: you are a traitor to your race and your people. You worship a god that is not of your people. It is a socialist, semitic cult of equality and spiritual slavery, the antithesis of everything Western man holds highest.

except mainly leftist cucks (freech) spam anime girls.

just because some fake account and an autist on an imageboard say being smug (one of the few expressions leftists have because it doesnt require an actual arguement) does not mean being smug nor smug anime girls are a good thing. It's just cancerous shitposting.

This. Apparently they don't understand the phoenix analogy works perfectly.

How many times did Britain or France or Spain fall throughout the centuries only to be built back up?

i bet these smug little faggots are feeling pretty stupid right now

IF DUBS
High Energy Cybernetic Right Wing Death Squads by 2017 AD.
IF NOT DUBS
Nothing.
PRAISE KEK

I opened up the hashtag links for #DNCLeaks and a recent """"""trending""""" hash '#Donald Trumps sham patriotism' and the trump one is """"""trending""""" while the DNCLeaks one isnt even though in the last hour there's been 2000 on the DNC leaks.

They felt the burn alright.

They are too stupid to feel stupid

Not even remotely close.

That sounds too organized. Kek is the god of chaos and memes. You must go 100% insane on your predictions and wishes to truly get the prophetic dubs.

Some retard got a bernout brand on their bicep. Oh wait, that's an ankle. MFW

kekekekekekekekek

(((Bill Kristol)))

twitter.com/BillKristol/status/757189277092577281

No user. Pretend to be a jew in real life.

Call anything anyone does to question you as antisemitic. Scream it, shriek it. Complain like hell. Ruin businesses and ruin the use of "antisemitic".

THE EMPEROR OF THE SUN

Trump campaign would be well served to start attacking voting machines connected with Clinton Foundation donors to try and knock those things down and out.

better version

We then destroy ourselves, like the Terminator did at the end of T2, otherwise we will become the Jews.
Power corrupts.

You should know this by now.

And you think there be no fools on Holla Forums?
REALLY?

twitter.com/mtracey/status/757067747520028672
twitter.com/mtracey/status/757081370963349504

And they have no power either.

Malicious and intelligent people with power exist in this world. I can assure you.
They exist on Holla Forums as well.

Hillary will start WWIII. Thats a good spin

This. We need to push how Trump is isolationist and non-interventionist by definition mutually inclusive so the TRUMP WILL START WW3 is a lie.

Spread around the fact that Bill is not Chelsea's father.

Holy shit, Don Jr. is fucking BASED.

Why would a revelation of Bernie Sander's Jewish heritage destroy him in the South?
biblebelievers.org.au/repute.htm
(Ctrl + F "Clemens")

youtube.com/watch?v=kaycSgW3IIY&feature=youtu.be

I think WW3 could still happen, it would just who we are fighting and who we ally with.

WW3 under Hillary = fighting russia and using military to destroy the rest of western world civilization and have the islamification of the world be complete

WW3 under Trump = Jews under last desperate measures use the nuclear funding and weapons they obtained through trade deals with their agent Obongo, in order to try and take the US by force rather than subversion since "the bad goyim have woken up". It would be the final crusade.

Lol. I was having a drunk political discussion with a "friend" who is ethnically Jewish (also younger than me and very naive about the world, he looks up to me) on Friday night and we got on the topic of anti-semitism. He knows I'm a racist and anti-semite so he asked me why and I replied with that line

I broke him. He stuttered and couldn't even answer me. I then explained to him in full detail why people hate kikes. At the end of it he nodded at me and said

I think I might have scared him a bit too much

Well that's a dog whistle if I ever heard one.

Apparently Wikileaks agrees with us:
The Nose Knows!

no but I cropped it for propaganda purposes. I doubt it's real but you can still spread it on twitter.

So you're saying you're an idiot?

Tips fedora

Muslims, jews… Non-Christians there is a horror to watch.

Pic related.

This nigga gets it.

This is the user who made the Swift goddess right? Keep making that stuff bro.

sleep snug, smug

The son of the man widely considered the godfather of neoconservatism, Irving Kristol.

These memes are a gift that keeps on giving.

PRAISE KEK

Yo user, you got links? That art is fucking killer!

Top Kek. They bare the mark of a conman.

Assange is just realising that the Left only cares about whistleblowing and "anti-imperialism" so long as its not in charge and is trying to find a new audience of donators.

Nothing against the man, but I doubt he's based.

The Asturias?! The current Princess of the Asturias, Infanta Leonor will become the first Queen of Spain since Isabella II. Interesting times ahead.

agreed. pls user, link

I think this is one of his earlier works.

Also

found the artist

theocrata.deviantart.com/gallery/

Not an argument. Europe and Whites were great and glorious before Christianity, they were great and glorious in SPITE of Christianity, and they will be great and glorious after Christianity. What aspects of Christianity may be identified as having desirable traits are those aspects that originated not from Christian thought outright, but rather were already present in Europe and were subsumed by Christianity. Any pure Christian idea that came from Israel with Yeshua and his followers is directly antithetical to European tradition. lrn2Evola

14 Codes for the Aryan Ethic: 1. Honor no Gods but those of your own Folk, as alien gods destroy you.

so what? he is head of a private intelligence agency… free market, baby!
we give shekels, he helps us fuck (((them))).
That's avtually a pretty sweet deal!

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Like the Roman concept of Good and how it differs with the Christian concept?

You'll have to elaborate on what you mean by the Roman concept of good.

LINK LINK LINK!

I wasn't disagreeing.

The media is trying to converge on the news of Obongo's half brother Malik, endorsing Trump, and are unable to keep DNC leaks blanketed. I bet ya they're thinking it'd be taking the brunt of lesser by covering DNC leaks and Malik, rather than recent news of this shit where shills are trying to slide it hard and fast.

archive.is/ZTsOc

IT'S REAL

THIS IS ONE OF THE GREATEST DAYS OF MY LIFE THUS FAR

WHY KEK. WHY?

WHY WAS FLYNN NOT THE VP PICK. THERE MUST BE SOME HIDDEN HABBENING YOU'RE NOT SHARING.

Stop confusing today's pop-Christianity with biblical Christianity. Then look into how much the bible is verified by secular history and secular science. Then look up how Western civilization's morality was defined almost entirely by the bible.

Stop filtering God through man, user.

wew here we go

This needs its own thread.

Why hasn't anyone made a "Hillary Clinton - the neocon candidate" infographic yet?

see;

I'm not doubting at all.

Speculative theories on what the fuck he's thinking? There's no way he didn't see the part at the end. No way. Was he intentionally naming the Jew? A 3 Star naming the fucking Jew???

CURRENT YEAR

FIRE MONKEY

PRAISE KEK

Maybe they are taking into account inflation? Like a 1,000 Jews in Roman times are worth 4 billion now.

It broke 1b for the first time in the 1800s. 1804 I think.

This guy will be Trumps defense sec, if Trump bails out because he names the jew (Trump has ties to jew, someone as rich as him cannot have 0 ties to the jew), I will lose all faith in Trump.

groby (Rachel Blum) said that? What a shame, I had respect for her coding abilities. Same with many other brilliant programmers I know that openly worship Hillary. It's not surprising though, Silicon Valley is a huge brainwashing center / echo chamber, plus these people, while smart, have very little historical or political knowledge.

LMFAO A FUCKING GENERAL/FORMER GENERAL RETWEETED US? SHHHIEEEEEEETTT

Your strawman image also isn't an argument. Luther hating Jews is irrelevant, Yeshua hating the Orthodox Jews who were persecuting his cult doesn't make it any less cancerous to the European spirit.

Deny any of these, and when you're done with the mental gymnastics, tell me how values such as charity, passivity, and meekness are more desirable than values such as honor, loyalty, or courage.

And don't just tell me to >educate yourself, shitlord, that isn't an argument either. Western civilizations morality was defined by classical philosophers far more. Unless you think that knights were fanatical adherents to codes such as "Thou shalt not kill".

I have ties to jews too schlomo, they just hook up to trees and tall wooden poles.

He didn't name the jew. All he has to do is play it like Trump's campaign did with Trump's retweet of the @whitegenocide account.

kek

Filtered and reported.

The lucky guy who got retweeted has tweets full of disgusting memes. What a faggot.

How did he get the entire quoted tweet to show? It only goes to two lines for me and mobile doesn't show it at all.

Yeah so he just quoted the tweet for more emphasis - FUCKING LOVE 2016

This is not a Christian safe space. Call it d&c all you want, I'll not tolerate an ideology that weakens my people, not here. When the DotR comes, I'll fight alongside Christians just like anyone else, but until then, I'll them know that their religion prioritizes a semitic god above their own people. Survival of the fittest ideas. Though clearly this user doesn't want to improve his ideas or challenge his thinking. Difficult thoughts really are too much.

like?

wait

Shoveldog, NEDM come to mind. Although NEDM got a good track.

The general took one from Trump's strategy and now all the ones crying about "oy vey the anti-jew statement" just look like paranoid crazy fucks.

just filter and report the shill

Hi (((Holla Forums))).

REMEMBER. CHRISTIANITY IS CENTURIES OLDER THAN judaism
THE UNADULTERATED CHRISTIAN BIBLE IS A WARNING AGAINST jew
^^^ remember in the 90s how the bible was put under SO MUCH scrutiny and it's translations modified / destroyed?

I wonder (((who))) did that?

Try and apply the same scrutiny to the talmud which is only like 800 years old and see what you're called.

REMEMBER: (((Holla Forums))) ARE WILLING KIKE PUPPETS. NO BETTER THAN CNN ETC.

Trump's entire campaign seems to be to make Jews and their SJW lackeys to cry wolf as much as possible.
But for what purpose? What is their end game?

Expose them for the hysterical, illogical, narrow-minded and treasonous individuals they are.

To redpill normies.

I've believed this since before Trump entered the scene:

Look at how Trump is handling this.

There was a post a while ago explaining Trump's reaction to Cruz's "New York values" hit on Trump and how Trump had been planning this for years. How Trump had lost hundreds of friends and thousands of city folk kek to the WTC attack. How Trump had sacrificed his daughter to the jew to keep the "antisemitic" phrase from ever being used on him. Things did get so bad that he finally ran Oprah Interview. 1989 I believe

The madman doubles down. I hope this ride never ends.

To make them cry wolf? Their endgame?

What did you think my friend? Having them cry wolf gets their message out there effectively. He has been playing the media like a fiddle.

Secondly, the consistent almost never ending barrage of "how anti-semite/anti-jew" "trump and his supporters are nazis/hitler/racists/homophobes/[adjective]/[adjective]/[noun]/[noun] and etc." makes them look like hysterical lunatics and also desensitizes the masses to it. The entire "look, trump is hitler" day after day, week after week, month after month, becomes so tiring and blatantly obvious that it's trying to be forced, that the regular common folk just end up tuning it out and the message falls on deaf ears.

How does trump control the media with it, you ask? What are the 2 biggest sellers in media? The answers are: Drama and Controversy.

Trump turned the monster against them.

The redpilling and everything else is bonus, and is masterfully played.

Like I said. 4d Chess master strategist.

I have a question fellow goys.

Why don't protestors wear swimming goggles when they riot protest?

A mild adhesive around the edge would completely prevent sprays and gasses from hitting your eyes. The eyes are the worst part.

Because that takes wayyyy too much agency. Goggles + gas mask = /comfy/ front row seat to chimpings

Well obviously a gas mask is better but it's also like $100 versus $3.50

Less victim points once they get gassed.

Getting gassed is part of their plan?

Just make sure your goggles aren't made from cheap chink plastic and have anti-fog coating.

Pro-tip: get GP-5, anti-fog spray and 1-2 regular activated carbon cartridges, 100% comfy.

I have that image user.

Infact, you can softly and faintly hear "sins of the father" playing in the background while reading.

To become the wolf.

Goggles protect against eye irritants like tear gas and pepper spray, but you're still susceptible to inhalants and LRADs so you'll need something to filter out aerosolized particulates and ear protection.

That's a straw man. My previous post wasn't.

Christianity is inherently anti-equality, because it teaches the concept of sin. People who practice celebrate sin are called reprobates. The inequality that the bible preaches is rooted in a metaphysical level (morality) not a materialistic one (race).

Indeed, Hammurabi's code existed before the Old Testament law, but it only partially overlaps with God's will (an eye for an eye).

AND FLYNN GIVES IN

Links to suitable variants?

I bet they don't let up on it though

inb4 it happens again in one month.

What a faggot

Still, hopefully being so swiftly attacked by Jews will push him into facing the Jewish Problem

Oh boy, Don Jr. isn't letting up.

Of course they won't. They'll try dog piling him with insults until he's a sniveling mess.

and people wonder why trump didn't pick him as VP

Its fucking gone. Did no one archive this?

Sorry, I'm not a burger. You can replace GP-5 for any American-made gas mask, it just should cover your face and have anti-fog coating. Trust me, anti-fog stuff is really important if you want to wear it for more than a few minutes.

But if you really want to larp, you can order old soviet GP-5 on ebay or similar places. It CAN be used to protect yourself from tear gas, but it's not really comfy and needs an additional anti-fog coating of glass parts.

see

we rally need good visual representation on just how bad crime has gotten since Obama became president. most people still think crime is on the down because of the whole "violent video games don't cause violent crime" pissing contest.

Oh thank god it was archived. I also grabbed the tweet Flynn retweeted.

archive.is/y41kl

REMEMBER FELLOW GOYS. THE CLINTON FOUNDATION IS THE BIG PICTURE ITEM. THE EMAILS ARE SMALL COOKIES COMPARATIVELY

I don't even know what to look for in general.

This one's getting purged by Obama.

… Seriously?
ebay.com/bhp/gas-mask
scottsafety.com/en/emea/pages/ProductDetail.aspx?productdetail=M98 Gas Mask Facepiece

What is wrong if Trump runs with the Russians? They will not leave the planet with their anti-gay and anti-Muslim ((bigotry)) in any case. Perhaps diplomacy is not a bad thing?

Wew lads.

The filter being secured and unmovable on the face seems rather cumbersome. Why no filter on back through a hose?

fooking saved

Why are they being deported? That's mean.

That sounds like a character class in an RPG.

Rip, dick.

fuuking checked

Satan, no! What have you done?

Jews killed Christ, you retarded fuck.

Christ specifically recruited Gentiles to be Christians. Why the fuck would you need to be a Jew to be a Christian?

start new thread this is to glorious to slide

How dare you, you little goyische rat! He is very real, you can even buy his upcoming book to help your control your anti-Semitism and count your shekels!

rabbimindset.com/

Human master race.

IS THAT THIRD PICK REAL?

Most likely not. You can try to search for it on their twitter but I doubt it's worth the effort.

The filename is "clipboard image" which implies the idiot forgot to rename after cropping or he edited it.

Hillary campaign willing to stoke international tensions with Russia to cover tracks.
Boom, counter to their damage control.

Who was a Trot

pure cohencidence

exactly

It seems they really do want WWIII

Holla Forums was and will always be right.

Strange though. They must have meant Flanders or Brabant.

You might be right. But did Flanders became part of Belgium at some point?

>they're still this assblasted about those parentheses

Thing is, the niggers bought into it too. They think they're tough as shit, even though the majority of niggers are a) manlets and b) have shit diets and no cardio or power.

They'll instinctively revert to mobbing a white guy, though, even if they do present themselves as tough guys.

Of course there are genuinely strong niggers out there, but the average hoodrat is worthless.

Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake.

fucking wew

What lvel of degeneracy does it take to put your cock in the socket?

Back to >>>Holla Forums.

Browser fingerprinting maybe. Try using a different browser, OS, font settings etc.

nice

Sleep snug, smug

Now yes. The only legitimate components of modern Belgium are Flanders Brabant and Liege.

hahahahahahahaahahahaha

Degenerate.

Romans did.

Nope, all of his apostles where Jews and he said he came for the Lost Sheep of Israhel.

Fail.

The roman governor put it up to a vote of the people, who incidentally were jewish zionists, and they decided to save the life of a rapist and murderer over Jesus, because Jesus was a threat to the order they wished to impose.

Thank you for playing.

Let me get this straight, you are saying that actually killing someone is less killing someone, then the desire to kill someone?

Take the discussion somewhere else faggot.

biochemfag here. While you should be skeptical about every new "scientific finding", the fact is that Eurasian genomes contain Neanderthal sequences while Sub-Saharan's (and to a more varied extent their neighbors) do not. This does not imply that neanderthals were more intelligent or superior, merely that extremely small addition of neanderthal DNA, in concert with the natural selection informed by the Eurasian environment, lead to larger and overall more competent brains (via greater cranial cavity volume). The neanderthals themselves, as far as we can tell, were essentially autistic; they remained within the same general area (central Eurasia) for virtually their entire existence as a species (or subspecies, it's debatable), and they had problems with reproduction and possibly social hierarchy. While it's true some parts of their brains were larger, other areas of the brain were less developed than those of cromagnon, who wasn't all that impressive himself relatively speaking. Ultimately it was the Eurasian continent that made us, but the neanderthal DNA may have sped up the process by giving us an overall larger brain.

But a lot of that is just speculation, it may be that the neanderthal DNA didn't really do shit one way or another.