New Movie literally about International armsdealing kikes profiting off of War in Iraq

New Movie literally about International arms-dealing kikes profiting off of War with (((Jonah Hill)))

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-stoner-arms-dealers-20110316
28sherman.blogspot.com/2015/11/when-russian-mafia-is-not-russian-mafia.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_of_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Short_(film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chai_(symbol)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're so fucking blatant.

It looks like the (((actors))) are trying to play like goyim.

both actors are jews, I believe

The chutzpah is almost as bad as this.

time for another comments section holocaust

Fucking pains me every time. ==NO!==

Digusting. I can't believe i never saw this before.

that's a fat fucking jew

Every time I see him he's a little fatter and a little greasier. Heart attack imminent.

Goy, i'm CIA.

At least it could make Communism, right? Eh, what am I thinking?

How is he still so fucking fat?

Cia only recruits from ivy league so they can get all the good goyim who love kosher and diversity. The cia never gave a fuck about US citizens it is just an exension of mossad and works only to benefit the elite. They mainly deal with wageing economic warfare through espionage.

He was a lot funnier before he lost weight unfortunately, like in grandmas boy. He's still a pice of shit though.

How is this a bad thing? The fact that Jews are redpilling the masses on their own dollar is wonderful.

You're a big nose

jews in real life portrayed by real jews

Hollywood routinely spews out this garbage in order to demoralize average Americans. How convenient that this comes out right when Right wing sentiments are on the rise in this country.

They did this to themselves. Anti-Semitism comes when Jews become too confident. When they think they can shit on the goy's plate and then get away with it.

This stuff takes a long time to produce

More likely they just intended for
NON STOP DEMORALIZATION FOREVER
It just so happens that RWDS are happening at the same time as more Yuri Bezmenov bants

That trailer had everything I hate about Jews.

Lord of War 2: Electric bogaloo

the film is actually alright and it's pretty funny watching the MC sperg at his father

DR. PAVEL, I'M CIA

All of the news on these guys paints a nice picture of them. Nothing but praise for these two Jews arming nations yo kill each other.

Now if they were goyim, the kike media would have crucified them as warmongers.

This. What the fuck? They take this as a lighthearted romp. And that reminds me: was the guy in Lord of War also a Jew? Not Nic Cage, but the guy he portrayed.

You don't get to bring friends

Even funnier, he's from a Russian family that pretended to be Jewish in order to gain access to Jewish business connections

The death of the goyim is a laughing matter, is it not?

Seriously though, this kind of shit is what causes pogroms.

Original Rolling Stone article that led to this movie:

The Stoner Arms Dealers: How Two American Kids Became Big-Time Weapons Traders Guy Lawson, RS, March 16, 2011
rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-stoner-arms-dealers-20110316

(checked)
How deeply entrenched are kikes in the black market arms industry? Fucking parasites.

B-B-But they're just innocent Jews! My pitchfork is ready.

That's awesome. Out Jewing the Jews.

Disgusting.

Want more disgust?

What? He's assuredly Jewish. Several well known scholars in organized crime (like RT Naylor) have dug into his history and said so.

To say otherwise is bordering on disinfo and shilling.

The Russian Mafiya is almost entirely Jewish: 28sherman.blogspot.com/2015/11/when-russian-mafia-is-not-russian-mafia.html

When it comes to organized crime you should think in less terms of products smuggled (like arms dealing), and instead think of them as import-export organizations. Jew organized crime doesn't just deal in arms. They also deal with drugs, people smuggling, etc.

There is always one or two anons who drop into these threads and try to argue otherwise (muh Chechens!), while ignoring the main role of the (((Russian))) mafiya.

I'M TIRED OF THESE MANUFACTURED STARS

That other jew in the movie, not Jonah Hill, was in the Divergent movie series. That itself was a shitty book series and shitty movie series so I'll grant the source material was shit but in the movies he was a fucking awful actor. How the fuck can he even continue a career after that?? Oh right, a chosen one

Business as usual.

what is that?

What ugly kikes.

MORMON MAFIA STRIKES AGAIN
Funny how there was/is a thread on the Mormons being shady fucks andthe n this thread happens? Synchronicity?

Would've preferred to be Jewish, tbh.

.One evening, Diveroli picked Packouz up in his Mercedes, and the two headed to a party at a local rabbi's house, lured by the promise of free booze and pretty girls. Diveroli was excited about a deal he had just completed, a $15 million contract to sell old Russian-manufactured rifles to the Pentagon to supply the Iraqi army. He regaled Packouz with the tale of how he had won the contract, how much money he was making and how much more there was to be made.
It just keeps getting better and better.

(checked)
It's OK, user.

I don't know what you're referring to, but in this movie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_of_War
The narrator says they're faking it

I'm pretty sure its a letter of the hebrew alphabet or some Jewish sign but I might be wrong.

>I didn't know if it was psychosis or acting, but he absolutely believed what he was saying."
Shifty little kikes.

The user above is talking about Viktor Bout, who is Jewish. You are trusting a (((Hollywood)) narrator over common knowledge about who Bout is, especially from a well known scholar (Naylor) on organized crime.

no difference for a kike, it's always real in their mind.

REAL LIGHT HEARTED ROMP THAT THEY'RE PUTTING TOGETHER HERE

Sure the real Viktor Bout is Jewish, but not the fictional one played by Nicholas Cage

Take this film for example
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Short_(film)
In it the Jewish bankers who get rich off of the 08 crash are ethical heroes outjewing the big Jews
It goes without saying it was just Jews Jewing everyone

That trigger discipline is fucking atrocious.

We aren't talking about a fictional character. We are talking about Viktor Bout. The conversation thread started by the user above states:

>And that reminds me: was the guy in Lord of War also a Jew? Not Nic Cage, but the guy he portrayed.

Filtered, because you are annoying me by arguing a point that wasn't even part of the conversation.

It's a "chai necklace."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chai_(symbol)

Yeah I didn't know he was referring to the real Victor Bout
Disregard, I suck cocks

Somehow this one slipped right through the radar waves.

WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO BURY THE TROTSKY MOVIE?

It smells like somebody is attempting to meme a either a fascist or communist uprising in the West.

If it's any consolation, the kikes tried to jew around too much and ended up getting arrested. It's actually a good story of the kikes' amorality and obsession with money and the bureaucratic incompetence in the federal government. The movie will probably portray them as scapegoats even though they serviced the contract with shit ammo made in a nation we have an arms embargo against, though.

that fat kike couldnt play a goy if he wore a crucifix and was dipped in holy water.

Released conveniently before the election. Totally not DNC propaganda to blame those evil Drumpf supporters for everything wrong with the world.