App that finds someone to pick up your dog’s poop

This is now officially the nadir of the "sharing app economy". It has completely jumped the shark. How lazy, decedent and entitled would you have to be to require a service to pickup dog shit?

This is what this 'crap' leads to:

Are any of you old enough to remember when tech used to be exciting?

archive.is/e3wm3

Other urls found in this thread:

kingofthehill.wikia.com/wiki/Business_Is_Picking_Up
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A smart Holla Forumsack will retask this for the Indian market.

LOOBER

COPYRIGHT CURRENT YEAR DO NOT STEAL

Again we are seeing this trend of disregarding self-responsibility.

On one hand, this is completely ridiculous, and is going to lead to some really lazy people.

On the other hand, this will create a job or two.

I'm holding out for Flufr, for all of your cuckolding needs.

slllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide

is idiocracy only beginning lads?
kek

smh tbhq fam

We live In a Service based economy what's so bad about this app?

It's already been worse than this. There are services to rent dogs to take on walks (to make it easier to meet people) so you don't even have to deal with normal dog stuff at all.

Do they need someone to wipe their ass, too?

Exactly. These people are completely fucked if shit hits the fan. We live in an age where it's normal for a guy not to know how to change a tire.

Release it in india, but make it for human poop.
Lower caste gets jobs and streets are less designated.

I don't have a car, I bike everywhere, so that skill is useless to me.

We live in age where is normal for a guy to be a poorfag or earth firster.

I'm not poor and I don't give a fuck about the environment. I'm just too lazy to get a driver's license and I enjoy having all this extra money from not having to pay for car expenses.

This is a fun idea though, would love you rent a dog.

Is there an app that let's me pay others to fuck my wife?

What's wrong with Uber though?

It's a weird service for autists.

Why not use it? It might be a reaction to extreme SJWism but people gotta breed.

kingofthehill.wikia.com/wiki/Business_Is_Picking_Up

For those too lazy or don't want to give them shekels.

I am deeply triggered by your use of the misogynist word Hank

….enough extra money to buy a car? fucking poorfag.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised they started charging $100 per spot really. Pet grooming companies expect you to pay $100 just to cut your dogs nails, and to cut hair when you could easily just do it yourself.

Finally a use for jewish cemeteries.

(checked) Good for you anons from west, now if you are some conformist faggot that cannot just walk away from your dog shit, you can just put out phone and leave, if someone start bitching, you just tell them that designated shit picker will come soon.

The service based economy meme leftists love it. First of all you cant eat your services. The kikes told us we can import goods and food from jamal and xiao loo in Exchange for our services. Thats a great idea being dependent on chinks and Indians why not give them our balls too. On top of that how often has Jamal used a western lawyer or gone to a western hotel? And you see this in western trade deficits. And all those euro countries that need bailouts only get bailouts because they take the physical goods made in Central Europe. And while we are discussing Europe those countries that need bailouts are entirely service based according to European law they are barely even allowed to produce food or goods.

Newfags and shills leave.

I never said if it was good or bad but it is reality