Irish Roots of Senator Tim Kaine, set to be Hillary's Running Mate

Irish Roots of Senator Tim Kaine, set to be Hillary's Running Mate

irishcentral.com/news/politics/Irish-American-Tim-Kaine-is-set-to-be-Hillary-Clintons-running-mate-.html

Timothy Michael Kaine, 58, is expected to be named this weekend by Hillary Clinton as her Vice Presidential running mate. He will be the second Irish Catholic Democratic choice in a row after Joe Biden. Mike Pence, the Trump pick for VP also began life as an Irish Catholic but converted to Evangelical Protestantism.

Kaine represents the key presidential state of Virginia in the United States Senate and has also served as governor there. He is a deeply religious Catholic who speaks fluent Spanish following missionary work in Central America.

He takes a keen interest in his roots and has been described as “81.25 per cent Irish and the rest Scottish.” He attends Irish events regularly, most recently the American Ireland Fund dinner in Washington where he was honored.

In a recent profile, the Washington Post noted, “For Kaine, religion saturates both life and politics. A former missionary in rural Honduras, he talks frequently of how Catholicism informs his views on race and poverty and his deep embrace of cultural diversity, which he hails as “God’s rich tapestry.”'

He certainly has lots of experience for the job. Tim Kaine has served as a U.S. Senator from Virginia, since January 3, 2013. He was previously the 76th Mayor of Richmond, from July 1, 1998 to September 10, 2001, the 38th Lieutenant Governor of Virginia, from January 12, 2002 to January 14, 2006, the 70th Governor of Virginia, from January 14, 2006 to January 16, 2010, and a Chair of the Democratic National Committee, from January 21, 2009 to April 5, 2011.

Tim Kaine is the son of Mary Kathleen (Burns) and Albert Alexander Kaine, Jr. His father was of Scottish and Irish descent. His mother is of Irish ancestry. He traces his roots to Longford and Kilkenny.

Tim’s paternal grandfather was Albert Alexander Kaine (the son of Alexander “Alex” Kaine and Isabella Potts). Albert was born in Kansas, to Scottish parents. Tim’s great-grandfather Alexander was born in Campsie, Stirlingshire, Scotland, to Peter Kaine, who was evidently born in Ireland, and Jane/Jean King.

Tim’s paternal grandmother was Annabella/Annella Farrell (the daughter of Patrick J. Farrell from Killashee, Co Longford and Mary Catherine Fleming whose roots were in County Kilkenny). Annabella was born in Kansas. Patrick was Irish and was a hugely respected local farmer and parish leader. Mary Catherine was born in Canada, to an Irish father.

Tim’s maternal grandfather was Leo M. Burns (the son of Michael F. Burns and Bridget “Bridgie”). Michael was born in Illinois, to Irish parents. Bridget was born in Missouri, also to Irish parents.

So there is more than a rub of the green with Tim Kaine when it comes to Irish roots. His Catholicism, heritage and accomplishment in American politics are the backbone of his hugely successful career. Now it seems certain he will rise another step.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick's_Battalion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Joseph Biden (Irish) – Vice President of the United States

Michael Pence (Irish) – Republican candidate for US Vice President

Timothy Kaine (Irish) – Democratic candidate for US Vice President

Paul Ryan (Irish) – Speaker, US House of Representatives

Kevin McCarthy (Irish) – Majority Leader, US House of Representatives

Mitch McConnell (Irish) – Majority Leader, US Senate

Irish are 10.5% of the US population.

scots are the master race of the island celts

YES, SASSENACH, WE IRISH DON'T RUN ANYTHING. WE'RE JUST LOVABLE, INNOCENT, DRUNKEN PEOPLE. YOU LIKE SAINT PATTY'S DAY, DON'T YOU?

THERE NOW, THAT'S A GOOD SASSENACH.

Remember a couple of days ago when Esquire columnist and WASP extrordinaire Charles Pierce started going on about "old white males" and Irish Catholic congressman Steve King booted him the fuck out? That was funny.

Good info, OP,

Too bad this board is filled with Irish-Dago-Polack mongrels from New England.

Your country is ours now Sassenach

Don't forget that Irish-Catholics make up 50% of the Supreme Court.

The Hiberian conspiracy runs deep into the furthest parts of American government.

♧♧♧Tim Kaine♧♧♧

Fuck, you beat me to it

☘☘☘BEGORRAH☘☘☘

I can't wait for the screencap of the /leftyfreech/ thread where they organized this shitty thread.

Only jews make anti-irish threads.

Reported.

Why would jews attack their most useful and loyal lackeys?

There is literally nothing wrong with being Irish

THIS IS NOW A Jew meme and Irish beauty thread

The Irish are twice as "antisemetic" as Americans.

The Irish are just a meme that got out of hand
I say this as an Irishman

yea I've never understood why someone would say they are not white

t. fingol who understands we are not Indo-European

kys

don't you Finns have a lot of Nordic blood tho?

Yeah, why would they?

did I trigger you sheepfucker?

Yet butthurt autists take this shit 100% seriously every fucking time it's posted

Also fuck off mic you will be the first to starve on the day of the potato

BACK TO YOUR SAUNA, VODKANIGGER

Please don't kill yourself.

Please keep posting.

Andrew Jackson, James K Polk, Huey Long, Joseph McCarthy, John F Kennedy

Jackson was scots-irish laddie

grandparents were born in usa

thinks himself irish

fuckin yanks

Yes, technically we are closer to Swedes than for example Italians are.

Andrew Jackson and Polk were of Scots-Irish descent, i.e. Protestant Scots from Ulster, you utter mongoloid.

Joseph McCarthy was based, but JFK attacked the ethnic-quota systems set in place by the 1924 Immigration Act, initiated American involvement in Vietnam, and supported racial integration.

2. Ernest Walton (1903-1997), born in Dungarvan, Co Waterford

Walton was a pioneer nuclear physicist, and is the only Irish science Nobel Laureate. He and John Cockroft “split the atom” (disintegrated lithium) using the first successfully built particle accelerator, built by Walton,at Cambridge in 1931.

3. Robert Boyle (1627-1691), born at Lismore Castle, Co Waterford

Sometimes referred to as ‘The Father of Chemistry,’ Boyle published The Special Chemist in 1661. In it, he questioned alchemy, the pseudo-scientific predecessor of chemistry. He taught that the proper object of chemistry was to determine the composition of substances. Boyle was the first to coin the term “analysis.” He formulated “Boyle’s Law” in 1661 which states that the pressure and volume of a gas are inversely related at constant temperature.

4. William Rowan Hamilton (1805-1864), born in Dublin

Hamilton became professor of astronomy at TCD and royal astronomer of Ireland. Hamilton was a prodigy and knew 13 languages by the age of 9. He introduced the terms ‘scalar’ and ‘vector’ into mathematics, and he invented the method of quanternions as a new algebraic approach to 3D geometry. This turned out to be the seed of much modern algebra.

5. George Boole (1815-1864)

Boole was the first professor of mathematics at Queens College, Cork, today University College Cork. Sometimes referred to as The Father of Computer Science, Boole developed his system of Boolean Algebra while in Cork. This is used today in the design and operation of electronic computers and electronic hardware responsible for modern technology.

6. George Johnstone Stoney (1826-1911), born in Dun Laoghaire

Stoney became professor of natural philosophy at Queens College, Galway, today NUIG. His most notable scientific work was his conception and calculation of the magnitude of the ‘atom’ of electricity, for which he proposed the name ‘electron’.

7. William Thomson (1824-1907) (Lord Kelvin), born in Belfast

Thomson is a world-renowned physicist who introduced the Kelvin scale of temperature, the absolute scale. His work on the conversion of energy led to the Second Law of Thermodynamics. In 1886, he was also closely involved in the laying of the first successful transatlantic telegraph cable under sea between Ireland and Newfoundland.

8. Denis Burkitt (1911-1993), born in Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh

Burkitt graduated as a physician, and became a world-renowned pioneer in public medicine as well as the identification of cancer. He worked in public service for many years in Uganda and for the first time described a cancer called Burkitt’s lymphoma, showing it is spread by mosquitoes who transmit the disease by spreading the Epstein-barr virus. Burkitt returned to London in 1966 and led campaign advocating the importance of fibre in the diet.

9. Nicholas Joseph Callan (1799-1864), born near Ardee, Co Louth.

Callan was appointed professor of natural philosophy at Maynooth in 1826. He acquired an interest in electrical phenomena, with his most notable contribution being the invention of the induction coil.The induction coil was the forerunner of the modern step-up voltage transformer. Only now is work attaining recognition as it was originally accredited to others.

10. Sir Ernest Henry Shackleton (1874 –1922)

An Anglo-Irish explorer, Shackleton was one of the principal figures of the Heroic Age of Antartic Exploration. In 1907, he led the now famous Nimrod Expedition to Antarctica in which he and three companions which marked the farthest south latitude at 88° 23′ S, 97 geographical miles (114 statute miles, 190 km) from the South Pole, the closest convergence in exploration history up to that time. Shackleton is known also for the Endurance Expedition or The Imperial Trans-Antarctic Expedition (1914–1917), its last major expedition. Along with his expedition, he made the first ascent of Mount Erebus and the discovery of the approximate location of the south magnetic pole.

Hibernian menace threads are some of the best on Holla Forums
Also give me back my six counties German mongrel fucks

They're all Irish because there are a fucking ton of Irish people who immigrated to America, you're not pointing out anything by saying that they're all Irish, you might as well be a nigger saying that they are all white and rayciss.

The reason it's a coincidence with Jews is because they're only like 2% of the population and there are very few of them worldwide.

There is literally nothing wrong with being Irish.

Holy fucking shit. So that's why I'm addicted to religious rituals and violence? I'll be damned.

It's less about Irish and more about how the Roman Catholics (including the Irish) have ethnically promoted, bringing in Hispanic, in order to extend the borders of Latin America northward.

Are welshmen acceptable?

At least he's not a britkike

That's basically just cucked christians and SJWs, most of the the "Irish" people in America are mixed with some other type of white European anyway, so all these factors could be coming from the other races.

welsh shag sheep like new zealanders m8, you want to be friends with a bunch of sheep fuckers?

This word you have used is very charming, user. It really is so, so charming.

But I've literally never even seen a sheep in my life, let alone fucked one
Apparently I'm mixed irish-welsh-british or some garbage, my lineage is all fucked up

well if you got bong and paddy blood your lust for sheep is fine

Look up "Dolan Trump nativism" to find more evidence supporting what I told you.

DOLAN

Irish Redheads with Green Eyes are hot.

DON'T FORGET THE FUCKING DAGOS AND KRAUTS, OP

Seriously, Germans, Irish, and Italians are the unholy trinity plagueing American politics. Did you think it was a (((coincidence))) that the Gilded Age began when these fucking European mongrols immigrated into Anglo America?

sage

I know.
My mother's side is primarily Hungarian with some Romanian, at least from what I am told. I am sure of the Hungarian, but have no idea where the Romanian comes from or if it's even really there
I don't think I'm a jew or a Gypsy
I am also apparently less than 1/16th Shawnee Native American on my Dad's side

Wait? So you're telling me the Eternal Hibernian is at it again? Which Druidic council was involved?

Go to straya or canuckistan if you want "muh pure anglo genes" us burgers want you fuck off

sage

Even Hitler admitted that Aryans were different from other races like the French or Anglos.

The United States is still taking a lot of immigration from Eastern Europe and that's not a good thing, no matter how hard you bang on the table, user.

Irish-Americans backstabbed America and supported the spics in the Mexican-American war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick's_Battalion

Wait then who are the real white americans and europeans?

you do realize sage just posts without bumping, right? it doesn't make a thread die faster, it just makes it so it doesn't move up. making a post with "sage" as the only text is entirely pointless and a waste of your time.

White is unimportant. There is no white race, it's a social construct. All that matters is your ethnic group- America should be 100% pure Anglo-Saxon and nothing else.

yes I'm an American and I call myself a burger, you don't like it? Go cry about it on tumblr you whiny faggot

Back to leftypol, you fucking newfag

Also, Irish and Germans are anglos you fucking autist

I'm not surprised at all.

Back to Hibernia you go, Patrick.

this is why christcucks must be kept away from power, they are cuckolds and traitors. The Irish have much more in common with the English genetically and a much better future in America than their commonality and future in Mexico, but their minds were warped by christuckoldry.

the White race exists, and so do the White nations. America isn't like the other White nations, which is why White nationalism makes sense here and not in the other White nations.

pretty sure the Irish were slaves at that point m8

If a white race exists, then Jews are white. Their skin is white so they are white.

That's why it's a social construct, built by the Jews to hoodwink stupid nationalists. You're a damn fool if you think Irish are anything like Anglos.

the White race exists. Jews are not White, they are some kind of middle eastern mongrel people evolved with the special ability to take over and destroy.

Speak for yourself. Mass immigration of Roman Catholics and jews is the worst thing that has happened to this country.

Trying to divide us even more

I can't believe anybody here falls for this

Not anything but. The origin of Ireland is shrouded myth, but modern historians seem to agree that Iberian Celts conquered and had a long reign until Danes, Normans, and our near modern Scots & English got to plowing.

IIRC ashkenazis are the result of Jewish merchants fucking roman women, which explains why some scientists say that they are closely related to modem italians

Their skin is white. Ergo, they are white. You can't have it both ways- white is a false race because it's based on description of skin tone.

I think you should leave, Finnagan. Everyone knows that the Irish are a slave race, below even niggers since at least a nigger can be trained to be obedient.

I'd rather all those who follow the desert trilogy die user, christcucks in America voted for cruz rather than trump

That kind of ignorance is what you get for a reward for your degenerate lifestyle, "Anonymous."

Okay, you need to stop shill

EVERYONE STOP REPLYING TO THIS FAGGOT HE'S CLEARLY SHILLING AND NOT FROM AROUND HERE

back to leftypol, faggot. we've all seen the genetic charts that show the clear differences between Whites and Jews and the similarities between the different types of Jews

If you naive newfags would stop biting on every hook I throw out there, maybe I'd stop chumming the waters.

this tbh smh wbu imo lmao nigga fam

Wow even Holla Forums knows this is a retarded move

the meme is retarded but I wouldn't count on /leftyprol/ to judge our dank memes

Its the only meme of theirs that has sorta stuck, and that's because of how laughably feeble it is
They're probably pissed Hillary didn't pick Pokahauntus

Ancient Irish whites are the Atlanteans that came eastward after the deluge. Implying their society/culture wasn't destroyed and overhauled by jewish christianity/catholicism? Implying Ireland aren't gonna drop out of the EU when the time comes? Fag.

Anti-Christian!

Choose one.

"A study of haplotypes of the Y chromosome, published in 2000, addressed the paternal origins of Ashkenazi Jews. Hammer et al.[35] concluded that the Y chromosome of most Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews contained mutations that are also common among Middle Eastern peoples, but uncommon in the general European population. This suggested that the male ancestors of the Ashkenazi Jews could be traced mostly to the Middle East. "

tl;dr
Jews are biologically sand niggers of Middle Eastern origin, distinct from Whites.
Remember, Israel awards citizenship based on the results of DNA testing.

Yes, the Jewish-Irish domination of America is just a meme.

Go back to sleep now.

That's lot of purple!

Uralics are practically an entire race of naturally occurring Hapas. That explains their high intelligence as much as their mental instability that leads them to suicide and/or rampant shitposting of ebin maymays.

THIS IS A SHITTY Holla Forums MEME.
Holla Forums's MEMES WILL NEVER BE FUNNY
PLEASE SAGE, REPORT AND LEAVE IMMEDIATELY

Scots-Irish world domination when

sage for shitty redirection from the heeb meme
pottato niggers care only about their potatoes as binge drinking

Autists and Jews GTFO

I have a theory on the Irish…

along with other historically shit on groups, like italians and poles, the irish hold onto their heritage more. So while the recently conquered germans and anglo classic white supremacy clique fill the ranks of the leftist cuck horde because they are demoralized, the irish, italians, and poles are the new people to hold the banner of "white supremacist" because they have been getting roughed up by the previous torch bearers and instinctually feel it is their time to take the reigns of ubermensch

And he pretends to be Virginian no less. It wasn't even that long ago a couple decades that there were essentially little to no Irish in the South. And no Scot-Irish don't count because they're not Irish.

IT'S A MEME YOU DIPS
A shitey Holla Forums-tier one at that

sage all D&C threads
hide all "You're not really white" posts

Exactly. D&C on steroids.