Matrix reboot is an actual thing that's unironically happening

That's it, I'm done with pedowood.

SOMEBODY

I was ready for many things, user, but this is too much for me. I'm out.

no ur not ur a big faggot gonna keep postin on /tv we kno dont lie u fag

(checked)
Oh I will, but I will not watch a single thing made henceforth, even torrented.

don't lie user, you know your curiosity will get the better of you eventually.

do as most of us do, either try to watch it, or watch it so you can comment on exactly how bad it is.

nah, I'm good in that aspect. Last new movie I actually watched in it's full was like 2011

i will see your dubs and raise you a 5

eh probably won't be good like the rest but ok

mein neger

It's going to be so fucking millennial, and miss everything that made the original good.
It will be filled with popculture references and memes, no 90's neogothic style, instead of going to an S&M club playing rob zombie they will go to some shitty normie club playing kanye west or some trash and talk about the russian hackers and have some quip that totally btfo's trump
Can't wait for the scene where neo takes the redpill and some coon says

I love the English language.. :'^)

Matrix was 99.

Not done by the tranny Wachowski sister's I'm assuming.

The millennium technically started in 1999. There is no year 0.

Why?
Maybe they can actually make it good this time.

How many niggers do you think would infest this reboot?

There were too many in the last triology. God help me if they add fucking more

Maybe Will Smith will actually be the main hero in this one? Or Jaden

pick one and only one

They are planning to use Creed/nuF4/ID42 meme-diversity actor as new Neo. You will be pleading for forgiveness if even half of our speculations are confirmed in this new movie.

now hold on a second. neo has a character arc going through all three films, that's definitely a trilogy, even by that one autist's standards.

the first movie yes, the rest of the franchise was all 00s. also, it's the end of the decade so it can hardly be considered 90s.

i can't include animatrix, he only appears in the one short.

His wife was in 2 and 3 already.

ONCE TOLD ME

but user, surely in the [current] [era] reboot he will take the blue pill

Actually, hasn't there been an article recently about how "red pill" is now a racist alt-right term, just like pepe? They will literally not use it. It's gonna be "white tablet and green tablet".

in that case, the millennium begins in 2001.

if there was no year 0 then there certainly wasn't a year -1.

So, the year 2000 just did not exist? 2000 wasn't the last year of the 90s, it was the first of the 00s. Years count 0-9, not 1-10.

WOOOOOP DERE IT IS

I hope it tanks.

That doesn't mean what you think it means.

Now it means that.

wasnt the original trilogy made by two transgender sisters that stole the screenplay from some poor black woman? and then their original idea was to have NEO be reborn as a woman as a metaphor for their own transgender issues? cant see how the reboot could be worse tbh.

It's not a trilogy. There's Matrix and then 2 fillers by some trannys.

See what happens when you meme irresponsibly anons?

If Neo is the same gender/race both inside the Matrix and outside, the producers are cowards

Neo is white inside the matrix, but when he wakes up in the real world after taking the black pill, he's a nigger.

Matrix was never good

Actually, neo being reincarnated as a woman happened in the matrix online.

there should have never been anything beyond the first movie, that's the point

The first film was a kind of interesting take on gnosticism.

Animatrix was good though

Wasn't that about muh toaster opresshun or am I confusing it with something else?

Nice funny meme, redditor, but he's right you know. It's better than the sequels.

That doesn't say anything since the sequels were dogshit.

That says that it wasn't dogshit. How stupid are jew?

So it's just really bad then?

I don't understand this comic. why is the cat smoking a pipe, and why does the guy give the pipe back to him after first taking it away?

i think it's because he doesn't want to put his lips on what has been inside his cat's mouth (you know, germs and all)
or at least that my interpretation of it

I'm writing my thesis about it actually, but you wouldn't understand all that fancy academic language. Let's just say it's one of the great works of American culture and its impact on the world cannot be overstated.

you best be joking

Okay, Matriculated was a bit weird, but the rest were pretty damn good. Final Flight of the Osiris, The Second Renaissance, Detective Story, World Record, the one with the kid who kills himself and the one with the haunted house, shit is gud.

Man if you really, unironically, non-jokingly think that, then i have some news for you, i mean dont get me started with the first oneā€¦