Its possible that Kaine's father's iron working business got shut down due to NAFTA...

Its possible that Kaine's father's iron working business got shut down due to NAFTA. This is yuge for the Trump campaign.

What we know

The union lodge's website (No one has contacted them yet, DO NOT USE IRL MAIL THEY HAVE NO EMAIL AND WE DON'T WANT SOMEONE SNATCHING SHIT AND LETTING THE LOWER DOWN PEOPLE KNOW NOT TO GIVE OUT INFO) Unkown if phone numbers still work, its an old site.
lodge778.org/

kcconstructionlaw.com/E-mail.shtml?guid=pxjMXHBLVSvmZRtUFktLWF90CCNOixovfYrAEyzEcJyGC88nTYmrbzTLGVchKCzbsZ 2qjsODZ3GrA4tjjPqfXhy64 ZAE4CLnRgVsK DJwEtEuU80c4HyCbEzK7oL9ZZihHKahsquEQTGBIZLeBV49U5XDffUgEdXRs4YGUvD0=&attorneyName=Michael K McVey

freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~battle/senators/kaine.htm

bsd.sos.mo.gov/BusinessEntity/BESearch.aspx?SearchType=3
Charter no.00156231

>newslibrary.com/sites/kc/
You can find old news from Kansas City here

archive.is/pYu0u

Something to note: Who voluntarily dissolves a business unless it can't be sold? Why would he just allow all those unionized jobs to go down the drain? Because it was fucking NAFTA that did it in.
REMEMBER WE ARE TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT DID THE COMPANY IN. TRY TO FIND UNION WORKERS (EVEN BETTER FORMER EMPLOYEES OF CEDAR ENTERPRISES) AND ANY OTHER IRON WORKING COMPANIES THAT WERE AROUND FROM '72-'00.

get fucked tiny tim, this is the end for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/H9l5L
archive.is/TP5Ch
archive.is/6EKOX
archive.is/SNqBA
archive.is/r7rbx
bsd.sos.mo.gov/BusinessEntity/BESearch.aspx?SearchType=3
yorkrite.com/ia/lodge2/06.html
themasonictrowel.com/books/freemasonry_and_catholism_by_max_heindel/files/the_masonic_legend.htm
archive.is/pYu0u
archive.is/ZWSM6
localbiziness.com/biz/gs-metalcrafting-inc-9513407e6
usbizs.com/MO/Kansas_City/GS_Metal_Crafting_2vT.html
gsmetalcraft.com/portfolio.php
gsmetalcraft.com/about.php
cbsnews.com/news/tim-kaine-changes-course-on-tpp-after-vp-nod/
archive.is/zC6zW
archive.is/NC1ye
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry
vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/bizarre-masonic-police-force-uncovered-in-los-angeles/
lodge778.org/history.html
archive.is/5KWTz
memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?ammem/mgw:@field([email protected]/*
archive.is/m2Zdn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Association_of_Machinists_and_Aerospace_Workers
goiam.org/
twitter.com/MachinistsUnion?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
themasonictrowel.com/links/files/kessbook.htm
atmaslib.org/files/libcat.pdf
phoenixmasonry.org/poems.htm
nymasoniclibrary.follettdestiny.com/cataloging/servlet/presentbrowseheadingdetailform.do?siteTypeID=-2&searchType=subject&siteID=&includeLibrary=true&includeMedia=false&mediaSiteID=&searchKey=KABBALA&searchDisplayable=KABBALA.&fromTitleDetails=true
alexandria.iowamasoniclibrary.org/researcher#_
mainemason.org/grandlodge/grandlibrary.asp
phoenixlodge8.com/library/contributing-to-the-library/our-amazon-wishlist/
freemasonry.london.museum/catalogue.php
1150.sydneyplus.com/MasonicLibrary/Portal.aspx?lang=en-US
freemasons-freemasonry.com/esoteric_freemason.html
freemasons-freemasonry.com/manasseh.html
freemasons-freemasonry.com/occult_freemasons.html
cas.umkc.edu/labor-ed/documents/OffshoringMissouri.pdf
lodge778.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=QXDdM6m3fEg
archive.is/ysLOC
thenational.ae/news/world/americas/steel-mill-polluted-us-town-as-mitt-romneys-bain-capital-profited#full
archive.is/93tVz
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article24722113.html
archive.is/SitgG
fundinguniverse.com/company-histories/kb-toys-history/
politicususa.com/2012/09/12/romney-bain-capital-bankruptcy-ring.html
archive.is/dXzoA
alternet.org/news-amp-politics/did-mitt-romney-profit-corruption-fraud-and-racketeering-bain-capital
archive.is/9kOxn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This was the best we could do at halfchan, you guys are notoriously better at digging up dirt so we'll leave it to you.

Bumping this.

The angle here is that Kaine is a heartless bastard who sold out his own father, and will not hesitate to sell out every other American business owner as well.

Wew lad. We should spread this. The guy already looks like a rat.

Also, very nice work OP. Kaine's money background will show all kinds of shady shit if he is tied with the Clintons.

Bump for extreme interest.

Bumping and reposting in 'the super secret club' cytu.be/r/neetuprising come watch Clinton cash with us

Bumping for meme potential.

On second thought, archiving for meme potential and slide immunity archive.is/H9l5L

Nice. The shills are out in full force sliding good threads.

Anti-slide bump.

Found what's being slid. Massive ammunition to crush shillary with. Kek, imagine Trump pulling this up in the debate:
Lolol

I think this deserves a sticky. Plenty of research done for this one.

This is great boys, looks like it's getting slid pretty hard. Who would have thought Hildog would fuck up the VP vetting process?

Trump hit Kaine with the nickname of "Corrupt Kaine". You just know he is talking about this. Expect Kaine to try and bury this shit considerably so we should move fast.

I archived your shit for you because I am l33t hacker

archive.is/TP5Ch
archive.is/6EKOX
archive.is/SNqBA
archive.is/r7rbx

Her mistake was not perceiving the consequences of NAFTA to be baggage.

She has a blindspot wherever seeing the truth means realizing she's a terrible person.

YOU BEST START BELIEVING IN MEMES
YOU ARE IN ONE

bump for interest

Oh christ that's good. This is perfect.

We just found our angle of memetic attack lads!

somebody send this to Milo, and RT

Shit I just realized this. We should meme this hard so the info in OP really sticks. It plays well with the Corrupt Kaine thing.

Yep. New info about Kaine gets posted and all of a sudden we get raided with shitposts and slide threads.

Pure Coincidence.

the (((chosen one's))) can't stop us now!

get the info out!

Bump because I've nothing to add but Holla Forumsacks seem to be missing this topic. This is a gold mine.

Yes, we don't have any smoking gun yet, so we need to rely heavily on strong memetics for this one. At least until we get in contact with some of the old-timer union guys and hear what they have to say.

The Cain/Kaine family betrayer opportunity is so perfect, I take it as proof that Kek loves us.

THE
SHILLS
DON'T
WANT
THIS
BUMPED

Yeah, this is the thread all the sliders are trying to hide. Good work OP, you were not a faggot today.

I reckon there are a few, but this is certainly one of the more important ones. WikiLeaks, Kaine, and the DNC are the trio they want hidden.

It's our duty to keep these threads bumped.

bump

Can we get this pinned as a digging thread please?

This. Are mods asleep or something?

let's just keep digging and shitposting till they do something about it

The mods are absurdly lazy to the point of being controlled opposition.

Bike rack from Overland Park (Possibly made by Kaine himself)

What fabric is that shirt made of?

An user with a connection to the Masons could contact the lodge in the OP. Masons treat Masons alright.

I'm local to this locale, lads. Do I have a memetic quest to undertake?

Bump

KEK

See-through cotton.

Results only guaranteed with hot bod.

We're looking for more documents about this business:

>bsd.sos.mo.gov/BusinessEntity/BESearch.aspx?SearchType=3

Anything the courthouse might have, or the library. The Kansas City library should have a city directories archived from those years. (might be microfilm).

Also we're looking to hear what old-timer union guys have to say. Do they remember the company, and what happened to it? Are any old employees still around? Were there any labor disputes?

no idea user, its just a picture i found somewhere.

Yeah, I'm surprised no one else mentioned the "Square and Compass", seems like there's more to dig here than possibly first imagined.

Is this too much reading for Holla Forumsacks or something?

It's being heavily slid.

This. Thankfully archives are being made to make sure the info is not lost.

Weekend + night time in the U.S. + sliding = low activity.

Should be a sticky.

LODGE 778 might be a MASONIC LODGE

I don't have a ton of information in front of me, but consider:

yorkrite.com/ia/lodge2/06.html

Also consider that this union has a square and compass as part of their seal. While these things are connected to machinery, these are really classic free-mason symbols, we need to consider it from this perspective as well

Pressing Kaine = Cain (from the Bible) will also isolate the evangelicals Shillary hoped to pick up.

"Cedar Enterprises Inc." seems to be some kind of company that runs Wendy's fast food restaurants?

Great info, I'm on the case. I'll let no spade be unburned. Also if it's microfiche I'll check that too

This really isnt anything big, rnc research would have caught this already. Team red has cash too.

Doesn't mean shit. If two independent groups discover the same thing, all that does is add credibility.

Dude, this is what the free-masons are all about…

themasonictrowel.com/books/freemasonry_and_catholism_by_max_heindel/files/the_masonic_legend.htm

They go on and on about Cain and the connection to masonry

All i see is an attack that can be used. Theres nothing really big i can see.

We're looking for a welding/metalworking shop. Made garden equipment and bike racks, but possibly all manner of other things as well.

Look for them as "Ironworkers Inc", they seem to have been presenting themselves to the public with that name (and using Cedar Enterprises for the legal paperwork).

check the 4cuck thread for potential leads on Ironworkers Inc's industry presence: archive.is/pYu0u

Even if it's not much, we're going to meme it into something. NAFTA happened, and lots of businesses closed. His father's happened to close during that time period.

That's enough for us to level the accusation and let them try to refute it.

It does not matter. It still needs to be dug up.

Even more reason for Evangelicals to stay away from her.

Every little bit helps. I don't see why anyone would be opposed to us looking. We can do multiple things at a time.

Give a voice to the truly voiceless: the mill workers that lost their jobs.

INTERNET PEOPLE

Yeah, that's exactly what some people were saying in the 4cuck thread too. Then we started finding stuff….

The halfchan thread has some good info. I'm surprised. It does a good job showing that Kaine was probably outright lying about his childhood and so on.

This needs to stay on the first page.

Continual bamping

Why bump? we already learned what we can.

Fuck off defeatist shill. If you think there are threads more deserving of your attention, then fuck off to them.

Wew lad I haven't even visited the microfiche archives

lol

5>4
KEK APPROVES

Wow look at those dubs!

I don't think there's a lot of "might be" to it.
Not only does it have the square/compass, but it has that same straight-outta-1997 look that a lot of their websites do
I worked for a webhosting company and helped a few with their websites

And archive, faggot archive.is/ZWSM6

That's a powerful Kek, it's been charged with blood magic!

One of the early docs in the thread also mentions an ironcrafters, inc moniker

pretty obvious this is what was being slid.

All these dubs prove that this thread is dry as a lakebed.

(((4)))
Why do people pay ESL shills? Anyway, it will be Monday before I can get to the best microfiche archives.

07638b is obviously a shill trying to discourage people to look into this. It's as clear as day.

Yup. And from the 4cuck thread:

If you google that phone number you'll find "GS Metal Crafting"

Which brings up:
localbiziness.com/biz/gs-metalcrafting-inc-9513407e6
usbizs.com/MO/Kansas_City/GS_Metal_Crafting_2vT.html

There is also a GS Metal Crafting in India:
gsmetalcraft.com/portfolio.php

The India connection could be a coincidence. Or it could be a pure coincidence.

Firm connection between GS Metal Crafting and Albert Kaine would be nice. Right now all we have is it used the same address and phone number as the business calling itself "Ironcrafters Inc" which is PRESUMED to be the same Ironcrafters Inc that was also called Cedar Enterprises.

All this proves is that free trade kills jobs, and thats really it.

Thread has been stickied. More anons should see this now.

Good. The shills are either going to go into over drive or kill themselves in rage. Should be fun to see.

You're not even entertaining. Filtered.

It proves Kaine backstabbed his own family.

It proves Kaine is Cain

LET THEM EAT HOTPOCKETS

MODS = GODS

His dad is already old and likely no longer works.

Thanks for saving me some jewgle time, I haven't thoroughly examined any of the op archive links.

The memetic potential if we prove this link is astronomical. He'll never be able to get away from it.

He became lieutenant governor in 2002 and parlayed that into becoming governor and senator because VA was getting ((demographically shifted)) into a blue state.

He had nothing to do with passing NAFTA.

If he did sell his father's business to the Chinese, that would be great, but the best we can do is confirm that the business existed and was destroyed by Clinton's NAFTA

WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN TO CHAIM, GOY?!

So all we have is another companys desth by free trade.

(Kek'd)

Anything circumstantial you want me to dig up should be posted here.

You do realize that Holla Forums is used to shills like you, right? It's because your fellow organizations have already overused their tactics.

Kaine is a supporter of NAFTA and TPP.

Mate all we have right now is a free trade companies death. i don't see how this can get any worse.

Probably hired by Clinton seeing how low energy this one is.

My suspicion is that the Indian GS Metal Craft was created before the American one.

Ironcrafters Inc made things until the 90s, until NAFTA.

The American GS Metal Craft was formed in 1995:

>bsd.sos.mo.gov/BusinessEntity/BESearch.aspx?SearchType=3

It was probably the corporate entity being used to import goods being made in India by GS Metal Craft

Kaine's name isn't on GS Metal Craft yet, but GS Metal Craft shared an address and phone number with Ironcrafters Inc. All the paperwork is done in the name of a Kansas City lawyer.

To be clear, that is my speculation. I don't have firm evidence yet.

Which is why anons dig to see if there's anything else. It's not like they do it (((for money))), they do it for free.

We should also revisit his prior campaigns. I have a hard time imagining that his previous opponents did not dig up some shit on him. Bringing up all of that will bring out his old foes too.

So theres no real lead, vps dad prob got tired of work and disbanded the company.

Which, ironically, is why shills don't stop even when they're found out. These idiots are being paid to do this.

Why don't you leave the thread then?

His dad outsourced union jobs as a consequence of NAFTA. If you can't see the angle here, then you need to get your head unfucked.

Indian GS Metal Craft claims they started in 1988: gsmetalcraft.com/about.php

So he disbanded the company during a free trade deal. Companies die all the time.. I don't see the angle here at all.

This is also a huge reason why Trump didn't pick Newt as VP.

Why don't you leave the thread?

Alright, I just had a thought. If this is released and shown, is there anything Hillary could counter against Trump with relating to this?

Do you know you probably got filtered by most people after your first reply? Shills dont know about ids or filtering. Its hilarious

Cross that bridge when you get to it m8.

Times are hard all around

You still have no proof how this is connected to free trade at all. A company died. So what?

Well it's fundamentally an attack on NAFTA, a position Trump is strong and entrenched on.

She'll say that Pence was a trade-cuck too. But she still is a trade cuck, so I don't think she'll get much traction.

Thanks for outing yourself . I wasnt that guy, that was my second post in the thread. You just proved that you dont know how this board works :^)

How did i not? There is no real proof of free trade killing this company at all.

How's the pay at Correct the Record?

The fact that he can't explain his insistence on posting in a thread he finds worthless outed him already. All we can do now is break his mind.

Attacking with no reason again? NO PROOF.

Try putting 'Sage' in the email field. It will make your posts magnified so more people can see them.

Show me proof that free trade killed this company. All i see are attacks that are baseless in accusations.

FAGGOT!

ahaha get fucked you nazi retards

More attacks and nothing more then circumstantial evidence

Why couldn't you all be Disraeli?

You're talking to someone who sends classified documents through Gmail lad, not showing up in Google searches probably set him back a few hours.

I'm not an expert in the mason stuff, but I know a couple things. How else can we investigate it from this angle? I feel like everyone is overlooking a potentially big connection here.

you are looking for a connection that does not exist at all, look through the website yourself

It's referred to as Jersey Knit Cotton and it's fucking glorious. I exclusively use such fabric for pillowcases and bed linen.

Well the union guys probably are legit masons. It wouldn't be unheard of.

The guys who worked at these companies are important insofar as they are victims of NAFTA. Their "extracurricular actives" don't matter too much, I think.

Check political campagin staff.from the 2012 run and the 2005 one. cross-sectional analysis to the staff that remained , See How many are the same for his previous runs for litenuant governor in 2001 and major in 1998.

Then see if there's any link between them and other big american democratic party players.Compare Agendas and donors and you will have a clear picture where to search.

On Leadership?

Kaine Isn't Able

To continue my post:All of them should been pushing TTP very hard the last few years .If they climbed the political ladder around the same time then its easy to find a connection

That's from Kansas City, Kansas. Its in Kansas City Missouri.

I approve of this one Carlos.

GET FUCKED SHILL

god damnit I love you carlos

this is real gold

we could chant this shit like CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Lol get fucked slide shills, this shit is sticky now.

My life was ruined by it. Was upper middle class, lost all my business to outsourced slave labor. Cant compete with that.

this is a mere conspiracy theory and not grounded on what we know.

Kaine isn't Able
someone tweet this shit to Trump

It's a (((conspiracy theory))) he says!

can you imagine a group crashing a Kaine speech with that chant

Kaine isn't Able
Kaine isn't Able
Kaine isn't Able
Kaine isn't Able

do you have any proof that this is not a conspiracy theory there is no reason to believe it is not.

Yes

Yes I can

What have you done?

They are using the same symbols and terminology as freemasons, and another user mentioned that this unions website is made just like thousands of other masonic websites out there.

I simply said this needs to be investigated more, you're the one pulling conspiracy theory out of nowhere.

get fucked shill

Make sure you guys are actually looking into this while engaging the shill.

He cast a mighty spell

freemasons are listed as a conspiracy theory under wki Wikipedia how is this not a conspiracy theory at all. you are proof is Mere coincidence

And backing Nafta and TPP, Tim is pretty dim.

Your proof is mere coincidence

Oh shit dude. my bad… I didn't know that it was listed under conspiracy theory in wikipedia, that must mean its totally made up.

I literally can't wait till shills like you are hung from trees

cbsnews.com/news/tim-kaine-changes-course-on-tpp-after-vp-nod/
Tim in fact has opposedTPP now

Do shills make an ahaego face when they are mentally broken like this?

See

His reversal means nothing and reeks of Shillary's flip-flopping.

More attacks yet no proof
>>vp hates tpp cbsnews.com/news/tim-kaine-changes-course-on-tpp-after-vp-nod/

people change all the time this is completely normal

And to add, archive links for those that don't know:
archive.is/zC6zW
archive.is/NC1ye

Furthermore, he voted in favor of granting Obama fast track powers. If Obama had this ability already he would not need the vote so in essence, Kaine was voting to expand the presidents power on a deal that at the time was being kept secret from the populace. Sad!

What do you know about Free-Masons?

only for trash

Fuck off shill. He has a proven track record of selling out America for corporations. Nothing he says should ever be believed. He's proven that he's slime.

free masons are conspiracy theory that no one has proof that it exists

so this doesn't exist? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry
I'm confused

lel

CTR is really scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

have some O.C.

Alright, I'll admit, this made me LOL.

You still have no proof that this is anything but a companys death.

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

Just because you're shilling so hard against it, proves to me there's something there.

Link unrelated, but I know it triggers some masons, enjoy: vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/bizarre-masonic-police-force-uncovered-in-los-angeles/

it says in the lodge's history that it lost people due to NAFTA closing plants:

lodge778.org/history.html
archive.is/5KWTz

I think we should look at their roster list, try to figure out where they worked, and see what got shut down and why

I know you niggers can't read cursive so I'll post the text for you. I'm only responding to such transparent shilling so no newfags actually fall for this 'masons don't exist' crap.

source:
memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?ammem/mgw:@field([email protected]/* */(gw360395))

I'm sorry, but I must protest. I've been a freemasonry for the last decade. When I was raised in was told that we DO NOT recognize the Prince Hall (niggers) masons. Niggers cannot be, nor shall ever be true masons. Prince Hall is a derelict sect and they're not recognized by many states in the union.

Here is a fuller complete archive of the halfchan thread where some of this info was discussed as well.

archive.is/m2Zdn

I didn't say it was correct… I just said it triggered masons:^)

The only reason I am "triggered" is because niggers think they're masons. They think they can garner power and control when in reality they're niggers.

I just wanted to point something out to you guys. This "Local Lodge 778" is connected to "International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers": en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Association_of_Machinists_and_Aerospace_Workers

I'm still doing more research on it all, but their website and twitter both have anti-Trump things on them:

goiam.org/

twitter.com/MachinistsUnion?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Sorry, someone spoonfeed me on this.

NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) caused a business to close down back in the 70s. This business was owned by Kaine's father, and it was he that "voluntarily" liquidated his company, costing hundreds of jobs, and the company became something else.

What does this mean exactly and how can Trump utilize this?

from what I gaher Kain did it to his father somehow

NAFTA was in the 90s.

Kaine brags about his blue-color background, citing his father's business, but the trade deals he supports kill those sort of jobs.

you're angry about some role playing niggers? we wuz kangz have you upset??

This. He also supported TPP pretty strongly, a similar deal, especially in it's effect on small businesses and local industries. Also, he bragged about working for his father's company but if his father used unionized workers (he very likely did), then chances are Tim is lying out his ass about that.

lol fuck off to a sandbox and build a castle, shitfuck

Right, no, I meant to hit the nine and fucked up. Sorry about that. Ok, so I read through the thread, and what I seem to be gather is just that, that Kaine is supporting shit like TPP and he's fucking over the American Worker like it's cool.

Did he nuke his father's business for personal gain? Was it unintentional? Is that what we're trying to find out? aside from coming up with witty meme material?

That's twisted Rosicrucian stuff, so take it with a large grain of salt.

Masons are Satanists, probably run by the Synagogue of Satans' Kabbalists.

His father's business was a casualty, but he didn't care.

info bumb

Kek would, everytime.
He knows what Hildabeast is like.

Where boss?

This election will be Holla Forums meme magic vs masonry.

About masonry you just have to take a look in their library collections to find the connection with the occult.

themasonictrowel.com/links/files/kessbook.htm

atmaslib.org/files/libcat.pdf

phoenixmasonry.org/poems.htm

nymasoniclibrary.follettdestiny.com/cataloging/servlet/presentbrowseheadingdetailform.do?siteTypeID=-2&searchType=subject&siteID=&includeLibrary=true&includeMedia=false&mediaSiteID=&searchKey=KABBALA&searchDisplayable=KABBALA.&fromTitleDetails=true

alexandria.iowamasoniclibrary.org/researcher#_

mainemason.org/grandlodge/grandlibrary.asp

phoenixlodge8.com/library/contributing-to-the-library/our-amazon-wishlist/
freemasonry.london.museum/catalogue.php

1150.sydneyplus.com/MasonicLibrary/Portal.aspx?lang=en-US

freemasons-freemasonry.com/esoteric_freemason.html

freemasons-freemasonry.com/manasseh.html

freemasons-freemasonry.com/occult_freemasons.html

I like this angle. Cain back-stabbed his own kind, and those that support "free" trade back-stabbed the citizens of the U.S. for their own profit.

But 07638b has a point. It really is a very general accusation, it can be applied to Trump's VP pick, as well.
We have to push the fact that nobody in the primaries on either side EXCEPT Trump had the balls to stand against corporate bribery, not even Sanders. Sanders originally wanted to tax profits from corporations & redistribute that dough in any way the government saw fit, he wouldn't even dare to mumble the word "tariff." And Hillary said nothing at all, just kept repeating how terrible it was that Americans were losing jobs…no solution, just empty words.
The other Republican candidates were ALL on board with "free" trade imbalancing trade between countries at the expense of Americans, and it was only TRUMP that even suggested that companies (like Carrier) be tariffed until they could no longer sell in our markets if they built outside the country.

Only TRUMP even bothered to suggest we renegotiate our currently suicidal trade deals, it was only TRUMP that ever even mentioned we should be balancing trade & bringing jobs back to the U.S.
But since he gained so much support with this, & Bernie is out of the running, witch Hilly has been backhandedly trying to say she supports it too, and you know damn well it's a lie, just as everything else that hag pukes up.

Seriously, I can see Hilly's camp trying to play this as Kaine being a fucking victim of "free" trade, as they scramble to claim that "they're for balanced trade, too!!"

I'm not saying don't do this, but whatever is going to be done needs to be done quickly, and inserted all over the net simultaneously…we need to set up the narrative and control it, before their camp has any time to react.
And just remember, we're fighting thousands of paid shills as well as rabid Hilly fembots, and the entire Jew media. We have to hit them hard, send them reeling, put them on the defensive before they know what's happening.

This seems like the best thread to leave this

What's 1MDB?

and right after the election he'll change right back to supporting nafta and the tpp. it's completely normal after all

Can anyone provide a synopsis of this scandal?
Tried looking it up, all I could find were posts by those that think we're all up to speed on it.

IT'S TIME

I'm just starting to read up on it but this is my take so far, It's an ongoing scandal

1MDB is a development company owned by the Malaysian state, the Malaysian prime minister (Najib) took $700million from the company to line his own pockets, (((goldman sachs))) are involved somehow.

basically as prime minister he looted his own countries wealth with help from big banks, the DOJ looked into it but supposedly najib bribed hillary to not prosecute him

If Kaine doesn't come out to this at every appearance from now on then he's a complete and utter pathetic cuck.

Holy shit doesn't that just mean Kaine is a fucking snake in the grass in the Clinton campaign? One of Trumps big points is bringing those exact jobs back. How the fuck can Kaine stand up against that? Cognitive dissonance?

Wasn't it also Freemasons who worshipped a combination of an Egyptian deity, Baal and some other deity?

Have a bump

There's probably more masons in the RNC than the DNC simply because there's more evangelicals in the RNC. Don't smash the egregore unless you understand all the consequences.

But lets assume for a moment that this whole thing is a giant, masonic conspiracy*. What do you gain by digging into Masonry all of a sudden? Is masonry going to produce financial records for the company? Is "lifting the veil" going to suddenly sink Hillary? Is masonry going to give you the secrets of bike rack production? SURE SEEMS LIKE YOU'RE DISTRACTING US, CHAIM.

*(It's not, Kane and Abel aren't part of the blue lodge mythos and the labor unions are closest to the blue lodges. I'm reading this feeling like you're trying to force a meme.)

Yeah no, get out jew.
They've been shilling mass immigration too so this isn't really out of their scope either.

have you seen the arguments democrats have against trump? they're fucking terrible at this shit, they prepped for Jeb! and they aren't competent enough to step up their game.

also nobody gives a shit about the masons, guys, get real. That's not the angle to use. it's probably less effective than "dems are the real racists". If it turns up some collusion, then run with that, obviously.

Meme Magic is a new esoteric art which could challenge the Masonic hegemony of Mystery Religion.

We should consider pulling a trump..

>we say something like: kaines fathers business went under because of the civil rights act or anything like that

Those fucking entitled faggot hipsters are even complaining about the kind of bike rack.

(((MERE COINCIDENCE GOYS)))

Tim "tubal" Kaine

No hope for a widow's son this time.

Ask Kaine about the Key of David /Generative principle (buttsex with young boys for majik powers)

Remember: Knights templar > Rosicrucians > Freemasons

Some of us are more powerful than their kabbalist tricks.

So if I understand what happened right, Cedar Enterprises inc (Kaine's father's company) was doing ok in the 90s until NAFTA hit which his son supported and because of higher costs his father had to (((voluntarily dissolve))) the company because other countries were doing it cheaper?

And right now anons in this thread are trying to find proof of that? Then we need to find proof fast, I have no doubt they will try to silence people as fast as possible.

Mason hasabra is always a fucking joke. Go shove that pillar up your ass.

Pillar? What pillar? Do you/they mean the Djed?

Exposure bump

Nice my thread blew up overnight, thought it was going to die. Thank you mods.

You're looking at the wrong Cedar Enterprises. This Cedar Enterprises was located on the MISSOURI (IMPORTANT) side of Kansas City. There's little documents about them other than their filings because they were around from 72-01. We NEED to find an ex-employee or a current/former member of the union who knows what happened to their business.

Good work. I'd recommend calling or emailing the ex-lawyer of GS Metal Crafting (Michael Mcvey, Kansas City) I don't live in America so I can't but the contact info is in the OP

They really should fire your ass for incompetence, you couldn't stand out anymore if you tried.

I think it's just someone pretending to be a shill for lulz, but who knows.

The shills have seen the leaks fam, they know their days are numbered when the damage control goes into full effect. This is just old mate trying to get as many posts in as he can before the last paycheck.

YOU'RE FIRED

Only make the trendy hipster posts yourself, why leave it to chance?

Thread theme.

wait.

no

A method of communication they had that they thought was secure is actually not secure. They have to be so paranoid and worked up right now, I imagine they're pretty disorganized and flustered. The fact that one of Trump's primary campaign points has been that he will bring back jobs, and Hillary picked someone who wants to send jobs away only highlights how out of touch the Clintons have become.

Just using the "Cain and Able" thing would probably be enough to trigger liberals into thinking "evil right wing extremist Christians" are being "racist/sexist/etc".

We should be doing this pretty quickly. DNC is overwhelmed with defending from the DNC leaks. They are pretty vulnerable right now and they can only defend themselves from so much. Not to mention emails being compromised has probably disrupted their communications. A lot of normalfags don't know what NAFTA is, or what most of this free trade stuff is. We should use this to show them what it is, cite Kaine's backstabbing as an effect (it has emotional appeal, which works wonders on liberals and normalfags). Something like Kaine sold out his own father for globalism and higher profits, and how he's teamed up with Hillary and Goldman Sachs.

Normalfags don't understand how awful free trade is. They want $15 minimum wage, but they want globalism and to have to have that $15 minimum wage compete with third world countries where people can do the same jobs for $2 a day. When we start getting stuff going with spreading this, we have to make sure that normalfags understand how bad free trade is and how Kaine is just one example of destroying businesses and jobs in the name of free trade. If you explain to them that most jobs won't work for $15 an hour when they can just be outsourced to another country for a fraction of the price, they'll see why free trade is not good.

cas.umkc.edu/labor-ed/documents/OffshoringMissouri.pdf

OFFSHORING THE MISSOURI ECONOMY:
FREE TRADE JOB LOSSES AND THEIR
IMPACT ON MISSOURI WORKERS

Doesn't list the one we're looking for but this is good info

How much can Trump actually use this when his own VP pick holds the same globalist pro-NAFTA pro-TPP positions?

Doesn't matter, what's important is getting people to realize that TPP and free trade is total shit and to get them talking about it. Kaine is just one example of an American business shipping jobs overseas to save a ton of money, and being able to do it thanks to free trade agreements. There are tons of other examples, but Kaine is very relevant since he's the vice president nominee. Not to mention that even if Pence is for TPP, he didn't stab his own father in the back for money and shit all over his dad's life work.

Don't forget that NAFTA was pushed really hard by Bill Clinton. This stuff with Kaine happened when a Clinton was in the white house. It transcends vice presidents and goes all the way to president.

This is a great angle of attack for people who are intellectually honest and who look at candidates policies and their effects. All that basically needs to be done now is to find people who worked there and get them on tape. All that said the most effective thing to come out of this thread in terms of persuasion - and really its an obvious thing - is the phrase Kaine isn't Able.

July, 2004, the Steelworkers Union at Hussman Refrigeration in St. Louis was summoned to early negotiations on their labor contract and told that if they approved a new contract with significant concessions on health care, two new model lines would be added. If they rejected the contract those
10 lines would go to Mexico. The union took the contract and members are now paying 20% of their health care costs.

Don't rely on blood magic. Jews use blood magic. They sacrifice to their golden bull.

Blood magic is evil, abhorrent. There is a reason why Nosferatu is a reference to Jewish blood libel and similar sacrifices. Human blood should never be involved in sacrifice.

A person's will?
A person's possessions?
A person willingly giving of himself?

That's different. It is all of their own free will.
Jewish blood magic is not.

We don't adhere to that, and we should never adhere to that.

It is always evil.

self sage.

I just want us to be pure of evil influences, and to purge them from others.

Was cooperation between Bushes and Clintons. I just feel like the smarter play is to contrast Trump and Clinton directly rather than roping in the VP and political parties when they can just point the finger back and say, "well the other guy was doing it too." If we focus on just Trump vs. Hillary we can point out that he's been a staunch critic of free trade deals for decades while she called TPP the gold-standard in trade.

THE MEMES JACK

Hearing about Kaine makes me wish we could make Command&Conquer memes, but it wouldn't fit I think.

If the Democrats are Nod, then Trump would have to be the GDI, who are fucking Globalist.

more like brotherhood of zog

You'll go back last, Carlos.

Yeah, it's the other way around. Trump is Kane who plays 4D chess while his opponents play checkers.

Ask and ye shall receive

In the later games NOD are straight up Commies tho.

You ebil nod-see

Kane?

Aye.

Did we find any former employees?

Does anyone have this placed listed on their linked in?

very nice digits and edit. spectacular.

Nice.

Have a bump.

Any one have that pic of Trump in the Wcw shaving Hillerys hair ?

Tim ((((Kaine))))

It's literally a Lilith/Caine ticket.

GEHENNA IS UPON US!

SUMMON THE OATHBREAKER!

And remind them that we can use tariffs to punish nations who don't pay their people well.

Thanks, Sham-a-lam fam

Checked

Thy will be done

(Checked)

Yourself, Ser.

One of my exes dad wrote a book about Tariffs and using them to punish communism, while still getting along good with our fellow first world nations, and then using that money to deal with (((Islam))) and the Merchant.

Too bad he died of cancer, and she was too dumbshit to save the data properly.

bum

You don't need to bump a sticky.

lodge778.org/
This is he lodge you are all looking for.
machinist union…

Those digits.

checked

THESE ARE THE FINAL NIGHTS

So my blood itself is evil?
Neat.

I tried to warn them.

I WARNED YOU ABOUT THAUMATURGY BRO!

SOON THE ANTEDILUVIANS WILL RISE UP FROM THEIR SLUMBER AND WASH THE WORLD IN A TIDE OF BLOOD

Why did Trump put the parentheses around Bernie??! Is he showing his power level?

I love how the replies to his tweet are nothing but snarky catchphrases and spam.

bump

Shills are coming out of the woodworks.

Trump should Invite Sanders & independents to the presidential debates as a platform to Rip then DNC a new one.

We just birthed a meme lads.

It really should be Kaine Aint Able/Abel though for alliterative purposes

Holy shit, dubs confirm

#KaineAndUnable was already twitter trending 2 days ago… hate to spoil the party.

OK fam. Refocus. We've performed Step 1. Now we need action on Step 2.

Step 2 is find ANY info on union members contracted to Ironcraft/Cedar Enterprises between 1990 - March 2001 when the company filed for dissolution.

DO NOT TALK TO UNION EMPLOYEES. IAM (International Association of Machinists) is a branch of the AFL-CIO. You will find the largest lodge with 18k members donates 97% of its political contributions to the Democrats. They will actively thwart your efforts by sending out information to every current union member to keep quiet. As others have noted, we need to work not from the top down but from the bottom up on this one.

Leads for Step 2: Departed Members list. You will find it on their lodge778org website /deaths

Mine this list of names for phone numbers. Pick the lowest hanging fruit first. Pick names which are the most uncommon in order to decrease your search results. For example, Clarence R. Conwell passed in 2013. The first and last name is uncommon and it contains a middle initial. Before you call, verify immediate relatives sharing the same address from two sources.

Recon resources:

Who are you calling if not the member? Their spouse or children who shared the member's residence address. Ideally, target widows. For example, your recon will have told you that Clarence R. Conwell's only immediate relative is 79 years old, who still lives at the address last listed for the union member. This is almost certainly the union member's spouse. In fact, it was, but her husband didn't work at Ironcraft/Cedar Enterprises and wasn't sure of anyone else who did.

In order not to arouse too much suspicion, we should share a spreadsheet of who has already been contacted to prevent redundancy. This is IMPORTANT if you want to execute this operation effectively and with results fast. Anyone should be able to edit this. Autists can perform recon and Alphas can act on intel, whichever you prefer.

Someone else create the spreadsheet. If someone else has a better idea, go for it.

Also, keep it legal, faggots.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GO BACK TO PLEBBIT WITH YOUR NIGGERBONICS.

shill to slide the post from the front page

Is this someone who's part of Trumps campaign?

This sounds like a professional Op

So I ran a property records search on the Ironcrafters/GS Metal address, and the taxpayer is Monahan Corporation. Pic related is the only Monahan Corp on the Secretary of State's website. They're based out of Kansas. Could be a dead end if they're simply the new building owners.

Biblically speaking, Cain is the son of Satan. The serpent beguiled Eve, meaning wholly seduced. Yes you guessed it. Satan had sex with eve and the product was Cain.

Abel was From Adams seed.

To all my fellow crusaders this should mean something to you.

yeah it does
Abel had a tiny dick and was a vegan
Cain was a meat eater full of test

Well it's obvious that you have a spirit of slumber. Meaning you have the inability to unveil or understand certain truths.

i thought angels breeding with humans created nephilim?
is satan somehow exempt from that rule?

Yeah, it's eerily specific, could even be a leaked email from Trump's campaign

That did take place in a later time.

But these angels did not breed with Eve, Satan did.

Genesis 3
youtube.com/watch?v=QXDdM6m3fEg

Quick, sorry to interrupt, I need some refutation of pictures of Nazis shooting jews in pits.

and satan is lucifer right?
the fallen angel?
so why is it different
why wasn't cain a nephilim?

Yes Satan, Lucifer, The Serpent, The Dragon, The Son of Perdition are all interchangeable.

There were many fallen angels that rebelled along with Satan against God.

These other angels came to earth and fathered children with the daughters of Adam. The children were called the nephilium and they were Giants.

This all took place at a later time and did not involve Satan, but the other fallen angels. So, Cain doesn't fit in the story of the nephilium. Cain was not a giant either.

and that makes sense to you
theres no reason why cain shouldnt have been a giant then right?
what special powers does satan have over the other fallen angels

It takes time to get a grasp on all of this so I understand your hunger to learn more. I strongly suggest you watch the scripture study I posted on Genesis 3.

If we keep going like this it's akin to throwing pearls before swine.

Every time>Quick, sorry to interrupt, I need some refutation of pictures of Nazis shooting jews in pits.

Some anons will actually fall for this, sad.

(1)
a little D n C to mix it up, they learned how to redtext after 6 months, how cute.

(1)
trying so hard to bait.

(1)
really fucking lazy

NOPE
Don't get that disgusting kike involved. He will ruin it.

You nigger.

Low res = low energy.

HOLY SHIT THESE NEW POLLS
CNN/ORC goes from clinton + 7
to donald +3 under 2 weeks.

#damagecontrol

A great plan, but wasn't there something about using google docs to handle spreadsheet information? I recall it being mentioned in the past that your privacy simply isn't when google is. Are there trustworthy third party sites that handle this type of stuff?

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

not only are the polls skewed, but Trump has a lead so large he will not be stopped.

Just like the Brexit vote there are millions of Americans who don't vote anymore and pollsters do not contact them for voting information because they have stated they "will not be voting", but something new happened. Trump.

Now these "non voters" are voting and no one is polling them. They are the blue collar worker and the unemployed worker. The former middle class. They are the silent majority and I expect to see Trump win by a landslide.

Trump on Israel

Just imagine where United States would be without Israel. Horrible, right?

At least Don doesn't like to get cucked, maybe he'll slap Bibi if they pull some USS Liberty v2.0 instead of being a cuckold goodgoy to Israel like…well, pretty much every US president. America first and all that.

archive.is/ysLOC

So you type in trump on an Android it doesn't suggest it with a capital letter if you type Clinton however it does. As you can see right here. Google are slightly biased it seems.

You're either a retard or a shill. Either way, get off the fucking board

1. “Trump” is a word. Clinton is not. That’s not indicative of anything.
2. Google is, however, biased, as has been long proven.

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

I hate that pic of that whore holding the over and under like she is a hunter when she is clearly some dainty princess who couldn't even handle a 20 gauge let alone spend more than 15 minutes in the brush with her little outfit on

This sounds like Kaine jr is a mini-romney. It's like textbook Romney
thenational.ae/news/world/americas/steel-mill-polluted-us-town-as-mitt-romneys-bain-capital-profited#full archive.is/93tVz
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article24722113.html archive.is/SitgG

Before: fundinguniverse.com/company-histories/kb-toys-history/
After: politicususa.com/2012/09/12/romney-bain-capital-bankruptcy-ring.html archive.is/dXzoA
alternet.org/news-amp-politics/did-mitt-romney-profit-corruption-fraud-and-racketeering-bain-capital archive.is/9kOxn

Newt and one of Romney's staffers from the previous election put together a documentary when he was running against Romney. It smells vaguely liberal because he went for an emotional appeal, but it's pretty beast. And then Obama stole it to use for the generals, lel.
RNC must have kicked his ass so hard that year for that.
I can't seem to find a lot of unpozzed viewable sources though. Nearly all the hard proof is in PDFs, and coming off legal sites so you gotta look'em up yourself, pretty hefty bundle. Seems like aside from the documentary which came internally so he wouldn't expect, he did a good job of covering his tracks, kept mostly hushed up.
Everyone talks about Trump not having as much as he claims, but for doing this for 20 years I think Romney's underplaying his own. $250 million seems smalltime for crashing so many industries with no survivors.
We need a "panama papers" to occur in Switzerland some day.

What? I'm German. :[

Yea, but those were made by (((EA))).
Thanks to anally plundering Virgin studios (in hindsight, probably a terrible and meme-vulnerable name) game's storyline has a bit of an identity crisis.
Probably best to stick to the original. It just gets weird later.
Real saddening like many other works they 'touched' we'll never know what the original creators truly intended. I never really understood Alan Moore's unyielding pissiness with adaptions until the fourth entry in the main series.

Pretty appropriate, really. Like man above said, they're still playing for Jeb. They're literally 6 months behind. The only 'innovation' they had was to try and use the 'gamergoy strategy' on Bernie Bros
…That sure worked well. Anyway we need some more patriotic muzik in these parts!

that bike rack is a piece of shit. I would have locked to the railing. At least it is connected to the cement.