I have 200 word paper due tomorrow

i have 200 word paper due tomorrow
please help me
i have to write about different kind of advertising

Underage faggots and college cucks get out before I fuck your anus nice and hard.

GTFO

fucking retard.
FUCK OUTTA HERE

yo u cant fuck my anus, we're on the net

Just write "arse" 200 times.

Are you fucking retarded?

You are one pathetic little faggot.. do you know what I would do to that arse and afterwards how I would take your little sister out to a nice time in the park?

what the fuck? I wrote papers longer than this in high school, how fucking old are you? underage fags get the fuck off

looks like a chick getting fucked. Look at the breasts.

This is one of the memes that seriously needs to die.

What is that like 3 paragraphs?

arse is not a different form of advertising, you stupid fuck. it's one of the most common out there.

not even. op can't read. (5 words)

that thread worked way too well :D

200 words? That would take like a week to write if you want to do a good job with it.

Can you try and pretend you are sick or something to get out of it?

Yeah last time I had to write a paper based on word count was like jr high. After that teachers required pages. Last paper I had to write was 30 pages for the capstone project for my bachelors degree in college.

(marcel proust, 1397)

Quality > quantity
Everyone can remember Nike's 'Just Do It' and Micky Ds' 'I'm Lovin' It', but most people have never even read the first 10 pages of 'On Liberty', let alone can remember it.

Lol wut. The rough draft would take like 2 hours max. Final editing half of that.
Do you have any idea how few words 200 is?

(41 words)

Proving my point

Not everyone here is working on their Master's Degree, dumbass.

Everyone can learn about literally anything for free on the internet. there is actually no reason for old style schools to exist.

sage

Well, schools and teachers should exist to teach you things you never even knew you wanted to learn.

But… Of course, that strength hasn't been played to particularly well.

Look at the spec sheet, for each thing you write make sure you explain, analyse and evaluate.
Also seriously man 200 words is nothing, I'm 16 and that's like 5% of 1 section of 1 of my BTEC units how is this difficult. I wrote longer stuff for my GCSEs

no sure if retard or bait

yeah, I'm the retard for thinking it's a bad idea to spend 100 grand on something you could do for free instead

Probably both

Yeah, he should act like he's retarded.

Have fun with that user

I thought we were talking about high school or lower.
I don't know of any college that asks for a 200 word paper.
That's bordering on the length of a Twitter post.

Underage b8

200 words ain't shit user, but I'll help you out if you go into a bit more detail about exactly what your professor (or english teacher) means by different kinds of advertising. That's a broad topic for 200 words

That would take me literally twenty minuites to write. In fact, I'm going to write it and post it tomorrow to show you how much of a total fucking baby you are.

This is an atttempt to see how long it takes me to reach 200 words.
I can type pretty fast; about 55 words per minute.
With proper punctuation, such as that semicolon above, it's not 55 words per minute, of course.

So this assignment you have– it's pretty silly. First off, it shouldn't be based on word count, but the quality of the words.
As you can see, the quality of these words is pretty damn sub par as I'm just trying to reach 200 words.

This is the problem with the school system. It forces you to meet quotas instead of learning to have fun.
I learned how to type faster because I wanted to win stupid internet arguments that don't matter, back when Yahoo Chat was still relevant.
I took typing classes, but they never taught me shit.
Only when you get in a heated debate over religion on Yahoo Chat will you be able to type faster.
Or if you're playing a heated video game and you want to type, "you mom sucked my cock and you're just the after birth", really fast without taking too much time because they're capping point B and you don't have time to pick at the letters with your index fingers like my dumb sister does.

That's 4 minutes, 222 words, 1172 characters.

You better open up MS Word and get to work

you won't get to talk to a brilliant mind very often online, whereas at uni, you have profs on hand.

Bitch that's 10 minutes of work including thinking of actual, valuable arguments. What a fucking faggot, suck my cock pussy ass bitch underage bitch.

Shut it oldfag

You need five different people to sage the thread before it gets bumplocked, but good luck with that anyway.

The best help I could give you is to put you across my lap for a good spanking.

Just drop out now.