tfw chad is taking her virginity… while white nationalists fap to chad's throw aways

> tfw chad is taking her virginity… while white nationalists fap to chad's throw aways

That's a soulless goyim
Do as thou wilt

Who is that and which chad is taking her virginity?
Saging because you might be a faggot. Prove me wrong.

who the hell cares, Chad took her virginity either way… now she wears "le nerd" glasses to make beta men like you think there are plenty of wymyn waiting for the right man

so her dad's name was chad, and you're mentioning something that happen 10 years ago when she was 9yo? what's your point?

Do you faggots sit around all day just looking for reasons to hate women? For fuck's sake! You don't even know who's fucking her but just decided to make a fucking thread about it eh? fucking autistic bastards.

Dude doesn't even know how to
properly

i was driving to work today and several women gave me reason to hate them. i was at work today and a call from a pushy designer gave me reason to slate her for the catapult. i was driving home tonight and several women gave me reason to hate them. my wife is watching tv tonight and…

Who cares.

fuck you, white nationalism will rise

white nationalists

S why do you care who a nigger loses her virginity too?

All these women, eh? And you were in the right, eh?

Daily reminder muslim women would burn their hijabs and indian women rip their traditionalist clothing if it means getting dicked by chad

… and white nationalists only dream of getting used pussy

What are you even trying to say

since when mocking is a sign of caring?

>>>/r9k/

Hating is a sign of caring.

now you're just changing subjects randomly.
unless you think people laugh at stuff as a sign of hate.
then you're just being schizofrenic.

whos bitch this is and why should i care

Look!
>i was driving to work today and several women gave me reason to hate them. i was at work today and a call from a pushy designer gave me reason to slate [hate] her for the catapult. i was driving home tonight and several women gave me reason to hate them. my wife is watching tv tonight and…

this trend was about the virginity, you're just lost

Chad's bed has had more diversity than any liberal gathering or Holla Forums during its golden years

it takes a real autist to make a thread so shitty and gay

Okay, idiot.

Who is chad?

cuck

white nationalists wished they could be chad…