LYIN TED BEGGED DNC TO FUND DELEGATE FIGHT IN CLEVELAND

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9203

themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2016/07/23/cruz-begged-dnc-for-money-to-fund-his-delegate-fight-in-cleveland/

Perhaps overshadowed by the recent DNC email leak which revealed collusion betwee the Democrat party and media to rig the nomination against Bernie – an email from Ted Cruz assistant Ken Cuccinelli to high-ranking DNC member Eric Bennett reveals that Ted Cruz's campaign (assuredly with his knowledge) was surreptitiously soliciting funds from the DNC to bankroll his attempt to steal delegates from Trump which he won fair and square.

Thankfully even the DNC has the moral standards not to donate money to Lyin Ted and the best he could do was go on stage and refuse to endorse Trump (like he pledged to do) and be booed off the stage. But who knows the consequences if he seriously did take money from Hillary Clinton? He'd probably intentionally try to lose the election while pocketing millions in cash.

Fuck Ted Cruz and Hillary Clinton.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/SaveLiberty/photos/a.188831138145865.1073741828.188807898148189/230714500624195/?type=3
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/04/25/new-northeast-polls-donald-trump-beats-the-wunderkinds-combined/comment-page-2/#comment-2426782
unz.com/pbuchanan/ted-cruz-and-the-trump-takeover/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what a rat bastard.

What a sad little chink eyed manlet.

HE HOLDS THE BIBLE HIGH
HE PUTS IT DOWN
AND THEN HE BEGS THE DNC FOR MONEY

Get this to Kikebart, Trump, and anyone else of importance. We need the lying fucking snake strung up by his own party for this bullshit.

fuck that lying rat

(checked)

SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE

what the fuck why doesn't this booger gourmet realize he LOST already?

Already happening. Tossed it on kikebook.

I wish rato would go back to Canada and run for PM

Fucking rat piece of shit never learns!

Is this just going to dig him a deeper grace, or does he actually plan on trying to beat Trump in four years?

This is obviously just something Cruz sent to a mailing list, quit being autistic.

Fucking piece of shit, this cocksucker wants to run again for president next time? You fucking worthless rat!

I am so glad that Cruz suicided his political career and I never have to hear his name again after he gets kicked out of the Senate.

I hate Lyin' Ted as much as anyone else but this is plain wrong.

But everything below "Begin forwarded message" is just mass email spam that Cruz's campaign sent out. He didn't ask the DNC specifically. Eric Bennett just happened to be subscribed to Cruz's campaign emails, and fwd'd it to

Look up the body of the text. It's not actually from Ted, it's generic campaign spam. Eric got this email in his gmail box (ericbennett12 at gmail.com) and fwd'd it to [email protected]/* */ via his DNC address.

Other random goyim got this too on their kikebooks:
facebook.com/SaveLiberty/photos/a.188831138145865.1073741828.188807898148189/230714500624195/?type=3
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/04/25/new-northeast-polls-donald-trump-beats-the-wunderkinds-combined/comment-page-2/#comment-2426782

IT WAS NOT TARGETTED AT THE DNC SPECIFICALLY

Why would Bennett be on the list, though?

CRYIN TED CAN'T STOP LYIN

Oy vey remember the 6 trillion hebrews, human soap bars and lampshades of the holocaust! I managed to escape the gas chambas over 3 times! All despite this I can't prove a single thing except to claim that the lice removal was used to gas jews in showers! If you don't unconditionally accept these evidenceless "facts" then you are an anti-semite bigot and a nazi!

I'm signed up to the mailing lists of Bernie and Hillary.

Opposition research.

Nonsense. You can't reach top campaign managers by "reply all"ing your mailing list.

In addition, the email was addressed to Eric, you fucking retard. It wasn't addressed to "dear supporters" but "Eric,".

Kill yourself, shill

Holy shit this fucker is done.

Doesn't matter. This will be spun against him by anyone trying to take him down on top of the shit he has pulled during the primaries, on top of the fact that he has been nothing but an obstructionist, on top of all the shit we uncovered about him during this election cycle. There is too much ill will and dirt on him. So much so, you could probably get an actual rat elected before him. Since there are a lot of ambitious people out there that want a senate seat within his own party let alone outside of it, he's a dead man walking. Ted is dead. Jeb could probably beat him at this point.

But would he fair better if he were not the ugliest man who will ever live

Sure thing Rato, a high-ranking DNC member was (((coincidentally))) subscribed to your mailing list. That's perfectly normal. There's nothing to see here.

:^)

nah man, automatically filling in first names is how campaign fundraising mass emails work. for example from my inbox

Brad Parscale, Trump for President >
to me

[It says my first name here],

This 4th of July, want to help Make America Great Again?

In honor of Independence Day we're offering a special deal. Donate $25 or more and get a FREE "Make America Great Again" hat! Get yours today!

Donald Trump for President
DONATE $25 NOW

I love these hats. Wear it everywhere and tell people why you support Donald Trump.

Let's put one of our "Make America Great Again" hats in EVERY neighborhood in America.

Hurry, this deal is in honor of Independence Day and won't last long.

Brad Parscale
Digital Director, Donald Trump for President

DONATE $25 NOW

Have we all tweeted this out to Hannity, Coulter, and the Trump people?

His political career ended when he refused to endorse Trump. This is just icing on the cake.

Rafael is truly a fucking retard. In the unlikely event Trump were to lose the election, he would have been the favorite for 2020… even 2024 in the likely event Trump wins this election – he'd still only be 53. Now it will be Rubio.

Anybody else remember the "no anchors on the Trump Cruz" cucks, or the retards who compared him to McCarthy?

CRYIN' TED

HIS POLITICAL CAREER IS DEAD

PUT THIS RAT BASTARD TO BED

Whether or not this was a mass spam email and the DNC faggots were signed up for opposition research. those emails do routinely put the addressees name in them we need to spam this as being a direct attempt by rato to solicit the DNC. Why? Because there are gullible shitheads who might believe it.

user, it's "Crying Ted" now.

Lyin' Cryin' Ted, the Canadian whose career is Dyin'.

In hindsight, this probably was a computer generated email. I don't really feel like researching it thoroughly because I don't have time to waste on a smarmy rat bastard like ted cruz.

Still, anything that we can promote to destroy the political career of another Israel-first neocohen is a step in the right direction for America. I applaud Trump for basically emasculating Jeb in front of the entire country and embarrassing Cruz so bad that he's been basically relegated to a regional politician. The GOP and voters alike are so pissed off with his shit that if these emails embarrass him more then all the better.

It's what the jackass gets for spamming this board for months with "applied memetics"

Texan here.

I can't wait to hear how Michael Berry (self proclaimed Czar of Texas Radio) tries to explain this shit.

Knowing him he'll probably just ignore it and talk about Jesus and farming for an hour.

This was a mass mailer that he sent out to everyone on his email list. The article is bullshit and OP is a faggot and anyone who believed this shit is gullible.

Cruz is a rat fink, but what is implied in this article and in the OP are just plain wrong.

I believe he renounced his Canadian citizenship. If need be, it will be revoked. So forget about it.

Don't you have a nice installation in Cuba? Since he works for a (((foreign state))) he could be sent there correct? Just make sure he's not put in isolation and set up a nice welcome party.

He's an anchor baby of a kike linked to the JFK assassination. We don't want him back.

Don't fall for this bit of PR deflection from Cruz. There's a reason he put this name out there in an attempt to replace lyin' ted. If you were a politician which name would be worse in a few years when you're running for reelection? Lyin' Ted by far.

shill

I do agree that we should continue to call him Lyin' Ted. He did fuck himself over by calling himself cryin' and then throwing what amounts to a tantrum at the convention. Now both can truly be applied to him with considerable harm.

do you really think they go through and change the names of the addressee by hand for each mail?

this shit was automated.

is right. the DNC official probably signed up for opposition research.

Has there ever been a man as anally blown the fuck out as Ted Cruz? Is it even possible for anyone else to be THIS rectally rectangled that they lost?

He is truly ugly. But this will fuck him over in the hands of someone who wants to fuck him over. And I doubt the media will spin this shit away for him. They only did hm favors because they wanted to stop Trump. Now he is useless to them.

We are going to be seeing some real shit since Cruz has outlived his usefulness to all parties.

#CapitalistArmy

Can Ted Cruzenberg die already. Fuck this shit.

absolutely pathetic

he still needs to go back, i'd rather him be the PM of canuckistan than tumblrdeau

Cruz is done for, forever.

If you read the email, it is a just a mass email fund raising message because someone used their email to register on his mailing list.

is there a source?

Schindlers List

Rato is an impressive piece of shit.

BTW I heard Trump is raising money to fund primary opponents of Rato and Kasich. They shouldn't have tread on Trump, Trump never forgives and he never forgets.

The self-righteousness and smugness of Ted Cruz in refusing to endorse Donald Trump, then walking off stage in Cleveland, smirking amidst the boos, takes the mind back in time.

At the Cow Palace in San Francisco in July of 1964, Gov. Nelson Rockefeller, having been defeated by Barry Goldwater, took the podium to introduce a platform plank denouncing “extremism.”

Implication: Goldwater’s campaign is saturated with extremists.

Purpose: Advertise Rocky’s superior morality.

Smug and self-righteous, Rocky brayed at the curses and insults, “It’s a free country, ladies and gentlemen.”

Rocky was finished. He would never win the nomination.

Richard Nixon took another road, endorsed Goldwater, spoke for him in San Francisco, campaigned for him across America. And in 1968, with Goldwater’s backing, Nixon would rout Govs. George Romney and Rockefeller, and win the presidency, twice.

Sometimes, loyalty pays off.

About Cruz, a prediction: He will not be the nominee in 2020. He will never be the nominee. If Trump wins, Cruz is cooked. If Trump loses, his people will not forget the Brutus who stuck the knife in his back.

To any who read Allen Drury’s “Advise and Consent” or saw the movie, Ted Cruz is the Senator Fred Van Ackerman of his generation.

Yet, beyond the denunciations of Trump and disavowals of his candidacy, something larger is going on here.

The Goldwaterites were not only dethroning the East Coast liberal establishment of Rockefeller, but saying goodbye to the Republicanism of President Eisenhower and Vice President Nixon.

Something new was being born, and births are not a pretty sight.

What was being born was a new Republican Party. It would be dominated, after Nixon, by conservatives, who would seek to dump the Accidental President, Gerald R. Ford, in 1976. They would recapture the party in 1980, and help elect and re-elect Ronald Reagan.

Vice President George H. W. Bush won in 1988 through the exploitation of cultural and social issues. His Democratic rival, Gov. Michael Dukakis, opposed the death penalty, opposed public school kids taking the Pledge of Allegiance, and had a progressive program to give weekend passes to convicted killers and rapists like Willie Horton.

Once this became known, thanks to Bush campaign manager Lee Atwater, the Little Duke was done. The Dukakis tank ride in that helmet, to show his aptitude to be commander-in-chief, probably did not help.

The crisis of today’s Republican Party stems from a failure to recognize, after Reagan went home, and during the presidency of George H. W. Bush, that America now faced a new set of challenges.

By 1991, America’s border was bleeding. Thousands were walking in from Mexico every weekend. The hundreds of thousands arriving legally, the vast majority of them Third World poor, began putting downward pressure on working-class wages. Soon, these immigrants would begin voting for the welfare state on which their families depended, and support the Party of Government.

By 1991, free trade had begun to send our factories and jobs overseas and de-industrialize America.

By 1991, an epoch in world history had ended. With the collapse of the Soviet Empire, the Cold War was suddenly over. America had prevailed.

“As our case is new,” said Lincoln, “so we must think anew and act anew.” Bush Republicans did not think anew or act anew.

They were like football coaches who still swore by the single-wing offense, after George Halas’ Chicago Bears, the “Monsters of the Midway,” used the T-formation to score 11 touchdowns and beat the Washington Redskins in the 1940 NFL championship game, 73-0.

What paralyzed the Republicans of a generation ago? What blinded them from seeing and blocked them from acting on the new realities?

Ideology, political correctness, a reflexive recoil against new thinking, and an innate inability to adapt.

The ideology was a belief in free trade that borders on the cultic, though free trade had been rejected by America’s greatest leaders: Washington, Madison, Hamilton, Lincoln and Theodore Roosevelt.

The political correctness stemmed from a fear of being called racist and xenophobic so paralyzing, so overpowering, that some Republicans would ship the entire Third World over here, rather than have it thought they would ever consider the race, ethnicity or religion of those repopulating America.

The inability to adapt was seen when our Cold War adversary extended a hand in friendship, and the War Party slapped it away. Rather than shed Cold War alliances and rebuild our country, we looked around for new commitments, new allies, new wars to fight to “end tyranny in our world.”

These wars had less to do with threats to vital interests, than with providing now-obsolete Cold Warriors with arguments to maintain their claims on national resources and attention, not to mention their lifestyles and jobs.

With Trump’s triumph, the day of reckoning has arrived.

The new GOP is not going to be party of open borders, free trade globalism or reflexive interventionism.

The weeping and gnashing of teeth are justified.

For these self-righteous folks are all getting eviction notices. They are being dispossessed of their home.

unz.com/pbuchanan/ted-cruz-and-the-trump-takeover/

Great article. I hope that, like Roger Stone and Michael Flynn, Trump grants Pat an influential role in his administration even if it's behind the scenes while boring puppets like Pence occupy the visible yet ceremonial roles like VP.

Pat seems to have brilliantly diagnosed the problems that America is facing and not merely the symptoms, and hasn't been afraid to name the jew in the past.

what an absolute rat
embarassing

Torches and pitchforks when?

Berry is the ultimate Cuckservative
Married a street Shitter and adopted some nigglets, plus he's a closet case.

rat

Does the Don know?

why would you post that you piece of shit?!

Two sides of the corrupted coin.

This fucking gif

i cant stop laughing. not because of animal cruelty, but because of the time you spent saving this gif for that specific occasion.

Checked.

Absolutely disgusting.

Dahnald, hand over the delegates

Someone needs to shoop that down kid dressing up as a robber, but instead of putting the chromosomes in the bag, it's put the delegates in the bag.

This reminds me of the Bogs bunny comics for some reason. I tried searching for it but cant find it. Does anybody remember it from like 5 years ago?

Are you referring to Dolan comics?

Pol was right again

Kek I think so. The funnier ones were the originals with their faces drawn horribly with hairs and shit sticking out.

That was when I first started lurking chans and I found it hilarious.

Its all fine and dandy until you remember bogs and dolan are from different franchises

Half of this email leak is "gibs donation".