I'm looking for input on the theory of this blogger. No idea who he is...

I'm looking for input on the theory of this blogger. No idea who he is, but I've been following him for a year or two now. Here's what he thinks is gonna go down.

1. Big reveal of Mossad connection to 9/11 and other terrorist attacks soon. DNC kikes to be implicated as well
2. Short, non-nuclear WWIII convinces people we need to establish a global government.
3. Trump, who also works for globalistmoneypower, is a shoo in during the election.
4. "Bad" NWO replaced with "good" BRICS NWO, including gold-backed currency
5. Meanwhile, globalists play a game of pretending to fulfill (fake, scripted from the start) biblical prophecy to unite the Abrahamic religions under esoteric, Kabbalized Christianity

Homepage redefininggod.com/
Big post piecing it all together redefininggod.com/obama-and-the-2nd-coming/

Holla Forums … is it a trap?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/5jbvucjd1cyq8/
amazon.com/Exegesis-Philip-K-Dick/dp/0547549253
montalk.net/gnosis
threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
itsallintheegg.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate how Christians always frame their reasoning by looking through it with the same lens each time.

To try to put it in succinct Holla Forums terms… he says the Red Pill is a decoy, and Morpheus covertly works for the Architect.

A lot of this New Age stuff has GOT to be Ops, though, right? I mean, David Wilcock can't possibly be real.

Riddle me this - why are the Rothschilds bankrolling a lot of these Disclosure outlets? Why is the Vatican predictive programming aliens?

Kabbalah is plagiarized. It's bupkis. New Age stuff is basically Liberal-Marxist religion: feel good, baseless crap.

I'm asking about this overall theory, I don't believe in Kabbalah or Jesus-as-explained-by-Christians or any of that. This guy thinks the kikes are being set up to take the fall so the global elites can pretend to fulfill biblical prophecy (itself the original NWO SCRIPT, anti-spiritual to begin with) in order to establish a global theocratic dictatorship. More than that, that the Red Pill itself is a trick. A-B tested by Tavistock, Godlikeproductions, and so on.

I can already tell this thread is gonna be riddled with fringeposting, so I'm going to go ahead and start this shit off right.

Don't drink and shitpost, kids.

mediafire.com/folder/5jbvucjd1cyq8/

go back to /x/. You're an occultist with no sense of political realities.

Nationalism is the only thing that wins when the NWO fails. in the US, that means White Nationalism.

It's the year of the fire monkey. Praise Kek.

China, Russia, USA, Germany, and France all have kike central banks. What if all the major powers are captured by the same conspiracy? All these conflicts could be stage managed, yes?

I'm trying to step away from the occult-ish side of things and into the practical and conspiratorial. New Age religion is -obviously- fake and probably has its roots in the same CIA projects that brought us Campus Crusade for Christ and widespread Wahhabism.

This guy is completely full of shit

(((Jared Kushner))) is husband of Ivanka Trump. So Trump is directly related to NYC Jewish moneypower. What better disguise for a globalist shill than paladin of nationalism?

I mean I really don't /know./ I'm just paranoid enough to think that I'm not paranoid enough.

it always is

Here's what's going to happen if (((they))) get their way:

Thanks,just downloaded them all
even tho I have a hard copy of the kybalion its nice to see these….
tho Im not likely to read them any time soon, thanks anyway

Most underrated book for people who like this shit:
amazon.com/Exegesis-Philip-K-Dick/dp/0547549253

relevant site
montalk.net/gnosis

It's easy to believe that orchestrating a religious and extraterrestrial event isn't out of the realm of possibility. For it to work, all you would have to do is shut down the internet, fake an ayy invasion, and then create a narrative that a Abrahamic figure came from another dimension and repelled the ayys, leading to a collective race…the human race.

Though I'm not a fan of the Obama is the anti-Christ crowd. Or any crowd that takes the messiah bait. It's Semitic trash.

Per this theory the Christ/anti-Christ crap is ALL faked. Maybe not Yeshua bin Yosef himself, he may well have been a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything, but the religion that ossified around him is pure NWO. They wrote the script and waited, waited, waited until they had the technology to make it appear true.

Yeah definitely unsettled by the idea that they might fake fulfill fake prophecies to institute global dictatorship. I mean kike banks in every major power… are the fights and diplomatic parries just so much WWE?

I've been following him for years, I think he's spot on. It's clear to anyone with a discerning brain that Israel is behind both ISIS and the migrant crisis, so that, coupled with the fact that said migrants are all turning out to be terror agents is making it clear that the kikes want to turn the west against the middle east for whatever reason (and on the surface, it just appeared to be regime change in Syria).

The thing is, when the east attacks us for actually being behind ISIS and the like in a faux WW3 (remember, all war is theater), Israel is the perfect target for an angry populace, especially one already well aware that jews are behind global banking, global terrorism, etc. People underestimate how many Americans and westerners are well aware of the present system of global governance.

Reading through some of his posts now. He says that Rand and Ron Paul, Julian Assange, Edward Snowden, Trump, Nigel Farage and Marine Le Pen are controlled opposition, Putin is a crypto-jew, alien pop-culture is part of a psyop and that the Jews will soon be even more despised than the Muslims.

If it's true how are we not just plain fucked? If they run all the major powers; almost all the major non-state actors; and have even faked the Red Pill entirely… seems like victory is out of the question without some serious "intervention" of the non-staged variety.

Obviously that's the case. Putin isn't even a crypto-jew, he's full jew. What, do you not pay attention to anything other than memes?

We are fucked, these are the people with advanced Tesla-tier technology who have spent decades spraying chemicals in the air to poison everybody into submission. You just sort of have to commend them for what they've achieved, until all the Rothschilds are put on trial and sentenced to death, they pretty much will continue carrying out their plan for world government. I don't really anticipate all the humans living in the west to gain 20 IQ points overnight.

No need to insult me. I've never trusted Putin.

That said, I think the internet did once have the ability to save everybody from the neofeudalist fate we're condemned to. But now that everyone is put in their little internet ghettos where most information is curated by jews and most people are too easily distracted by entertainment and psyop false flags, it's all sort of hopeless.

Brave New World and 1984 are pretty much instruction manuals where they lay out exactly what they plan to do. Hollywood and the rest of the mass media productions are just ancillary scenarios we may or may not have in our future.

Is it possible that the Redefining God guy is HIMSELF psyop, designed to discourage us, try to get us to stay home and not vote for Trump/other alt-right candidates, etc.?

It all is really confusing isn't it?

Pic related. The blogger in question.

I don't think so in the beginning. Yeshua had some pretty cool ideas, not original at the time however drawing from people such as the Zoroaster, things like the myth of Osiris and the universal practice of meditation. However, the Roman Christ cult was absolute cancer by selling immortality at the price of buying into their belief system and giving them physical power in the Roman Empire. It only goes downhill from there and would take about a century of Christian on Christian violence in Europe just to snap out of it.

I think some of it is real. I find the Cold War in general suspect, why would the US let the USSR catch up and get nukes for instance, in addition to the social programming ability you get when you tell people that at any given moment, a nuke will fall from the sky and glass you out of existence. People tend to be easier to manage with that kind of idea floating around.

I think happenings in the Middle East, South America, Asia and Africa were real though. Afghanistan was real, South Africa was real, the various South American countries that had US spooks operating in were real. There's only a few places left that aren't under control, and all of them are being targeted right now, Syria included.

I think things are generally much more in line with Albert Pike's stuff:

threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Of course, since then, the plans have shifted somewhat and may be falling apart.

It sounded as though you were incredulous to the possibility that anyone on that list of people you named were something other than controlled opposition. Edward Snowden did more for the deep state than anyone, and people still think he's not a good goy, same with Assange. As for the Pauls, well, the Ludwig von Mises Institute was created because of Rockefeller, and we all know where his sympathies lie (not to mention the infamous Rand kissing the wailing wall picture that scared millions of potential voters away from him).

Seems like a great deal of work for such an insignificant little blog. I wouldn't put it past them since the jews love to broadcast their plans, but I just treat this guy like another blogger with an esoteric worldview. There are lots of them. The real controlled opposition is Infowars, Paul Craig Roberts, etc.

That said, Trump is already guaranteed a landslide victory. If you haven't realized that Hillary won't be able to grab one state yet, then you're living in the past. Your vote doesn't matter this time around, since Trump has already been ordained. He's pretty much waiting for the red carpet to unroll all the way to the White House at this point.

Honestly, do you think a candidate who picks Kaine as her VP actually wants to win?

Seems like someone who took the redpill in a Christian coating. There are lots of people like this who explain what they see in the context of the bible, hence all the talk of the Christ and Anti-Christ.

He does not claim to be a Christian. Glancing at some of the posts now… he believes that all of the major organized religions and their priesthoods are globalist entities and should not be trusted. The end-times prophecies are for the gullible masses.

Well, he's not a Christian and believes Christianity to be a Jewish tool of subversion, and the end times prophecy to be a sort of guideline/predictive programming.

This is pretty much in line with what the blogger in question's worldview is. Israel becomes the enemy of the world for supporting Islamic fundamentalism, and I'm sure it'll be the muslim world that strikes first, Israel strikes back, etc. etc. and the west realizes that siding with Israel is siding with those who ferment terror, and don't join in.

I was on board with Trump super early - like September of last year or something. Back then, he seemed like an impossibru candidate who would be a thorn in the Man's side for awhile, ensure some lulz, and then we'd be fucked anyway. But it's almost as if (((they're))) TRYING to get him in like greased lightning now. They're painting Hillary with a comedy pastiche of corruption and Trump would have to eat a raw baby to look bad next to her. Even the media hate seems half-hearted, or knowing somehow. I just wish I knew what the Hell was going on around here.

I've supported him from the beginning, but have always been hesitant when it came to his jewish connections. Now, I realize people are so angry that they would literally vote in Hitler right now, but since he's not running, and Trump is, he's the vessel through which everyone can express their anger. Honestly, I think a good hundred million Americans are well aware of the jewish conspiracy to control nations through central banking and false flag terror events. Trump is nowhere near as extreme a nationalist as this country needs right now. Hell, even his support for Israel sounds so vapid that it's just comical; like a parody of every other republicans unwavering support for that place. He knows how anti-semitic his voters are.

It's more than possible that the closer a group comes to their ultimate target, the more they start to infight against eachother. In such infighting, rebellions occur.

I believe Trump, among many other factions are rebelling from a previously united-by-force/united-by-ignorance 'illuminati' or otherwise kike led conspiracy.

In the end there can only be one Leader on top of the pyramid - This will always mean that right before completing the 'Tower of Babylon' things collapse and everyone splits off again.

But he was most likely raised a Christian, which means the limitations of observing and explaining reality are still there.

I apologize for not explaining my view.

It seems almost certain that these guys are kike-puppets considering that they rarely tell the truth. Especially in regards to Putin, for example – he's ex-KGB, yet he has failed to mention the obvious false-flaggotry that was 9/11.

Very interesting analysis. There certainly is a lot of mythological precedent to that view - and we all know that myths are useful fictions for expressing deep unconscious realities.

Still reading through his massive collection of posts but, yes, he explains that he was raised a Christian.

Absolutely hijacking this thread.

Let's talk about this blog instead anons.

itsallintheegg.blogspot.com/

Way more crazy. Way more interesting. If you got pulled in here by the /x/ kabbalah pic I know you'll be interested in this. Don't lie.

Will be exploring this, based only on your Angel's Egg reaction images (okay, and also the kabbalah reference, that shit intrigues me).

Hell yeah it's a trap. Oded Yinon. A person from the Tribe of Dan has come to Judge the Sanhedrin. He's here.

figure out this image and realize that prophecy has always been orchestrated. ill give you a hint.

what happens when he is birthed from a virgin

That's heresy, user.

revelation 12:1 - a great sign appeared in the sky, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of 12 stars.

revelation 12:5 - she gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter. and her child was snatched up to god and to his throne.

that image is of the constellation virgo on september 23, 2017. the 12 stars above virgos head is the 9 stars of the constellation leo and the planets mercury, mars and venus. the sun is on the shoulder of virgo and the moon is under the feet. the planet jupiter is right below the "womb" area of virgo representing the birth of the king planet after being inside of virgos womb for 9 months seeing as jupiter enters her "womb" in december 2016. 9 months is how long a pregnancy lasts and how long the king will be inside of virgins womb until 9/23/2017.

how rare is this alignment? once every 7000 years. im guessing you can pretty much guarantee for shit to hit the fan by that point.

the bible is based on astrology. the virgin is virgo and the king is jupiter.

This

You can't get information from these people because they keep going back to that retarded slave cult just because their parents abused them with it as children. Get over it already. Be strong

This thread triggers me.

mods are retarded why the fuck are they trolling

Jews would never, ever, in a million years, accept having anything to do with Christianity. They absolutely despise it and have an infinite hatred for Jesus.

If the top Jews can use Christian mythology to control people, then why not?

I guess the atheist Jews could do that. I mean, Christianity, Catholicism for example, is not what it used to be, let's be honest.

But still, many of the things Jews have in their agenda are there because they want to bring their own messiah - one world government and one world religion (Judaism would be accepted by the world as the true religion) are two of the outcomes of his arrival.

I don't think that the Jews in power believe any of that shit. They may be willing to throw the religious Jews right under the bus.

Looks like a kike to me.

He gets it, but his interpretations are quite faulty. Could be another outlet where core truth is obscured with tons of crazy stuff to cause people to associate the truth with crazy theories and dismiss it.

Basically, kikes are playing a bad cop - good cop game on a global stage now, with US "establishment" and globalists being the bad cop, and Putin, Trump and other "anti-establishment" puppets being the good cop.

You still get the same agenda in the end, just cosmetic differences to fool the goyim.

Of course, kikes themselves are puppets of certain forces as well, but it's nothing that should concern the average person.

Har you mean the Reptilians? The perfect metaphor for an undefinable truth.

So… we're fucked? If this is true - and I'm not convinced it is, I just want a Plan P - how can we resist the great psycho-spiritual feint?

"Reptilians" is just a metaphor for people who have dominant "reptilian" parts of the brain, or are more likely just another disinfo boogieman.

As a matter of fact, the (((elites))) are trying to convince the average goy that they are some kind of super evolved aliens or some kind of supernatural entities, so people would feel powerless to stop them. It's a psyop. Just like medieval despots proclaimed themselves to be directly appointed by God, despite being weak cucks in reality.

It's just a bunch of very connected, and very cunning (not necessary intelligent if we think of abstract intelligence) people who bleed just like everyone else.

When it comes to "spiritual" things, it's not something that should concern the great majority of people. At least not right now.

You give them too much credit. You aren't talking about a monolith but a collection of people that are united in a cause, in this case a group of people with considerable power over a much larger group of people. Once the external threat of the people they rule over is diminished to a point where they are barely threatened at all, the people once united by a common enemy are no longer united. What you see as a good cop, bad cop scenario is in reality a schism and the beginnings of a civil war. Some people have a problem with how things are, or perhaps where they stand, so they are able to collect other people in such a group due to the fact that there are no more existential threats to be united over.

How else do you imagine a group of people gathered by betrayal to end?

But they have no reason to be in actual war with each other. Every group gets it's own turf to rule with absolute power (medieval absolutism combined with modern science and technology), while being subservient to certain superstructures not noticeable to the ordinary people. Structures which could shift the balance of power and destroy any group if it became disobedient for any reason. That's how you maintain power over huge numbers of people with minimum "rulers" and actual resources. It's dancing on the tip of the blade.

A single, openly visible "NWO" kind of government would also have united opposition, and would be a bureaucratic nightmare.

Several blocs which are "competing" with each other while serving the real rulers is a much more efficient way to rule the planet.

It's pretty much the US "Democrat - Republican" false dichotomy applied to entire world, maybe with possible third of 4th player.

Again, not a monolith or hivemind. As people become more easier to control, ambitious people of such a ruling group, or all of them, will start making this less of a false dichotomy and more of a very real competition between others of the ruling group. Having 3-4 blobs 1984 style is not the final step as those in control of each blob aren't going to agree that on a certain day, when the cattle masses are dumb enough, that they can then institute an actual one world government. Their real threats are current day allies, not ordinary people, which means schisms are inevitable.

But you underestimate the "character" of these controllers. There are mechanisms in place which prevent "overly ambitious" people from getting in power. Why do you think that most rich people are complete morons who's interests are no different from your average nigger? They are only good at playing the game others have set for them, not at making rules of their own.

Why would an absolutist ruler risk to have his entire family be obliterated when he already has "everything" , at least when people of certain "level" and mindset are concerned?

Once you begin to understand that it's the value system which ultimately matters, you'll understand everything else. Current "competing leaders" , both national, and international all share the same values. And this is the real victory of the kikes.

I'm not referring to "rich people" who's value is based on a number of fiat currency units which are on a computer screen, and if you think that people among the Bilderberg Group or bloodlines that go back for a very long time are on the same level of intelligence as a nigger, then you are mistaken.

Someone who has a considerable amount of power today, may not, and in some cases, will not, have power tomorrow. These are the people that would create splinters in such ruling groups. It's like Japan right before they attacked Pearl Harbor. They have enough oil to last 2 years. They either attack now and risk everything, or they get subjugated. Whoever wins, the Jewish as a meme wins, but there are still losers. Again, you're thinking in a collectivist way.

Project Blue beam and lots of other tinfoil connections, god how I hate christcucks.
Most of such sites are just disinfo or connections taken to fit a narrative. BRICS is not some political union but a monetary one that the east established to counter IMF. China got extra voting rights in IMF thanks to that. Also sadly there is A LOT of disinfo and tinfoilery concerning this and others like Wilcock, Keenan, Bulford, Hudes … The most likely thing so far I can say is that the theory that there are massive treasure spots in the Philippines and South China Sea is probably true. Putin/Medvedev are likely Jewish but that does not 100% mean they are Zionist.

will be forced to risk everything*

They are obviously much more intelligent than a nigger, but their consciousness is nigger tier, as well as the values they adhere to.

I'm not saying that their plans will work, i'm just trying to point out what their plans are. If you want to know how the top of the pyramid works, join some entry level group with similar aspirations, be it some political party or a society. As above, so below. The competition is never free for all.

That implies actual competition, even among the "like minded" groups. Again, why risk everything when you already have "everything" as long as you do as you are being told. For people with linear thinking and animalistic mindset, this is as far as it gets. The power brokers can keep the equilibrium through simple game theory.

You are looking at it on a macro scale. These groups have always been ready to betray everyone that wasn't within their own circle, even if it meant harming their own birth country or people, an international clique. This means it has gathered people who are very good at that. Once some of them smart up and realize their corner with everything is going to be threatened in future power consolidations, then they will organize and work towards betraying their once inner circle. Cliques within cliques. Arguing that this won't happen based of assumption that they every single one of them have a nigger tier consciousness just doesn't do it for me.

Does that mean allying with one faction or another as a Green/Brown pill is inevitable?

But the power brokers are looking at it on a macro scale as well. Think about herding a bunch of animals in a controlled environment, where you decide which one gets the food, and which one dies. Naturally, they would evolve a pattern (mathematical pattern, but in this case behavioral) that pretty much eliminates all the actions which disagree with your will. Of course, there will be infighting, but ultimately, no one will challenge you, because you hold the key of power.

This is pretty much how modern "influential" people are being groomed.

A lion is a pretty bad swimmer. If you don't have a nigger tier consciousness, you will hardly compete in an environment where such consciousness reigns.

Again, such environment has countless flaws as well.

I'm not talking about any visible influential person but the so called power brokers themselves. Since it isn't singular, as in one power broker, schisms are inevitable. There can only be one so to speak, and we currently aren't there otherwise we wouldn't be able to talk about it so openly.

I don't really know what you mean by that.

The one already exists. You are right though, many others are fighting to become the one, unaware that the throne is already occupied.

They keep chasing the carrot.

Project Bluebeam comes to mind. Remember that 1994 prophecy about it?

Starts off with an economic meltdown and some religious conflict between muslims and europeans, then the show begins. Keep in mind that microwave weapons are supposedly apart of this and everyone and their mothers, refugees included, are carying micorwave emitters/recievers (smartphones) these days

I'm not talking in a religious sense.

For a truly pyramidical power structure to exist in harmony, there can only be one person at the top. Right now among so called power brokers, there isn't. What drew this collection of people together was external threat. Now since they groom all influential people, the threats are now among themselves which leads to internal splintering.

But wait, such advanced technology is enough to enslave people through sheer force, there is no practical purpose to deceive them in any way. That's why those bluebeam theories sound like a bunch of BS. And the current conditioning methods seem to be working all too fine for them to invoke aliens and similar stuff.

I am not talking in religious sense either. I am talking about memes. Person in this case is irrelevant. It's about the Archetype. They are fighting to become one with it, the apex predator. But it exists even without them. It controls people through patterns. Now covertly, once it becomes a "person" , overtly.

So then you agree, betrayal among the the controlling forces is here. I'm not sure what you're arguing for.

Did someone seriously upload all of Angel's Egg to youtube?
Nice.

You must NOT fear Kabbalah - It's stolen magic.

Because they have no blood ties to its source, the Jews cannot harness Kabbalah - they only make you think they can, so you will fear it, and your fear empowers their true goals.

sage

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

THIS IS NOT POLITICAL AT ALL

REPORT AND HIDE AND SAGE THIS STUPID DOUBLENIGGER

NOT YOUR BLOG FAGGOT

THIS IS NOT POLITICAL AT ALL

REPORT AND HIDE AND SAGE THIS STUPID DOUBLENIGGER

That's a kike right there.

This thread was useful because now we know that some faggot kike runs a disinfo blog.

The fuck? It's true that there is some blog faggotry going on, but this is still a Holla Forums thread.