Why do these Holla Forumstards think Holla Forums is their personal safe space? You faggots aren't wanted here...

Why do these Holla Forumstards think Holla Forums is their personal safe space? You faggots aren't wanted here. Go jerk off to your conspiracies elsewhere, please!

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.ca/Marx-Engels-Reader-Friedrich-Engels/dp/039309040X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The entirety of 8ch is defacto Holla Forums unfortunately. It'll require a gargantuan effort to cleanse these lands.

Holla Forums died in 2014

lmao

Lol.
Why does leftypol keep making these threads ?

If anything we should thank SJWism for making things so bad that there is this amount of reaction. But it still isn't enough.

I agree, OP. Get out, Holla Forumslacks. Your days are numbered.

How dare you denigrate the glorious reign of our new cornsilk-haired overlord.

I bet you thought America was great then didn't you?
You fucking shit.

Holla Forums has always been a left-leaning board for cultural libertarians.

leftypol is delusional

rage more faggo

And the modern right is equivalent to that of 90s democrats, the modern left is anything but libertarian in any regard.

Fuck off CIA

pick one

Go suck a chode

It's funny how leftypol always turns up to make these threads when Holla Forums is quietest.

your understanding of liberty as meaning no taxation, no healthcare, etc. is not how the vast majority of the civilised world understands it.

nice. nice job.

way to completely misinterpret what i said; it's a good thing your false opinion of what liberty is isn't mainstream, otherwise society would have collapsed by now

you're an idiot

by living in and benefiting from a governed society, you passively agree to maintain that society - taxation is the primary means of maintaining said governed society. go to somalia if you don't like it.

tbh it's a waste of time even talking to you; your political perspective is a joke; until it's mainstream, no need to bother

your prosperity is built on past correct use of that word you reject. and your idea that absence of liberty collapses societies is equally retarded, look at north korea and china. choking the shit out of liberty makes a stable, albeit miserable, society.

not an argument

Goddamn, the sexual tension between you guys is off the charts.

I like how you didn't address my post in any way, but just spouted standard statist talking points

classic ancrap
like how you pretty much just said taxation is theft?
i did, let me sum it up for you: social contract

I said that you are wrong in claiming healthcare wouldn't exist in a free society

saying "social contract" is not in any way an argument against that statement

is english your second language or are you just retarded? i was arguing that a free society has healthcare

yes, your definition of free, i.e. not free

once again: why would healthcare require government in order to exist?

i.e. free, your definition is not free
i never said it did, are you pretending to be retarded rn?

whatever, this discussion is not going anywhere

have fun in commie retard land

have fun never being a mainstream political perspective and losing all your arguments

This. We here on Holla Forums stand united. United in the compulsory castration of every straight white male penis and the mandatory abortion of every white baby. Whites invented capitalism. Whites must pay.

Join the resistance with us here on Holla Forums.

Race is a social construct you fucking nazi biggot!

wew no wonder why everyone hates you

Holla Forums is everybody's board, Holla Forums is a slut

This.

Pretty poor effort /leftycringe/, go back to the drawing board.

Because the board owner has allowed Holla Forums to become a safe space for every other degenerate group on the internet. That is the problem with refugees…you let one group in and they all think they are welcome so they all flood in. The pedos, the ponies, the poltards, the animefags, the reddshits, the faggots. And they all come in and do the things that made them unwelcome on their own boards here, and drive out the contributors who made the board desirable in the first place. The traditional chan practice of using Holla Forums as a containment board for all the undesirables has failed universally, and every chan that has done it has died. 8ch won't be an exception. It is a strategy that has proven to be not just ineffective but self-destructive in every single case.

If this BO was smart and gave a rat's ass about the board, he would establish a very clearly defined set of rules governing exactly what is and what is not allowed, and he would arrange extremely strict moderation of the board to insure compliance with those rules, including by himself. That is not going to happen here though. Not with this BO. He changes the rules every freaking day almost.

As things stand though, this board is the internet equivalent of Texas. It doesn't matter who you are, if you manage to get here you are allowed in and given free rein of the entire place and are allowed to smear whatever shit you can find in your ass all over the walls.

If that is the kind of place you want to continue hanging out anons, feel free. I've watched this same thing play out at 4 other chans already, and don't feel the need to watch it again. I'm out.

i hope you choke on that post, you revolting little tyrant. when you say
the applause is deafening. good riddance, you should never have been here in the first place. fuck off

4chan refugee detected

Oh yes, anyone who suggests having a rule is a tyrant. Very logical train of thought there, user. I suppose that since you are yourself engaging in the promulgation of rules by arranging your sentence structure according to the rules of English language usage that you feel disgusted by your behavior and are now contemplating killing yourself for your self-contradictory tyrannical lifestyle. I wish you luck.

Seriously, STFU before you hurt yourself with your own stupidity.

Go kiss a faggot, Holla Forums.

er, that's another load of old shit, user.
logical or not, it's your train of thought, not mine.
to promulgate doesn't mean what you think it means
my respect for the rules of language is defined by my wish to be understood. you'll notice i ignore all those not essential to comprehension
i'm no more stupid than you, btw. demonstrably

Hey, here's an idea…try refuting the facts of what he said with an actual argument. Or is that beyond your intellectual capacity?

Well you are more stupid than you give yourself credit for being, because I am not that user. Your assumptions are leading you astray, Einstein.

Satanic trips checked, and hailed.
Post is truth.

promulgate:
to make known by open declaration; publish; proclaim formally or put into operation.

Read the last four words, out loud if you must.

demonstrably

This post is itself proof of the truth of this:

Oh look, the leftypol got his feelings hurt and is now spamming the entire board in what will surely end with Dysnomia nuking all the threads again. Because rules are for tyrants.

What whining bitches these leftys are.

FUCKING NORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Calling this vietnamese crochet image board a "chan" Way to out yourself dipshit

holy shit autizmo prime, you gotta go back

fuckin' wew lad

doesn't mean what you wish it meant in this context. it has the meaning make effective as in enter the statutes. a rulecuck like you should know that.
this is my 3rd post. the rest are all you, samefagging because you feel as foolish as you look and want to hide your shame.

go back to >>>/reddit/

is that oc? do you mind if i use it?

go back to >>>/oc/

Faggot is a homophobic word.

Please take your statement back and apologize.

When you say left do you mean left as in big government collectivism?
Or left as in borrow and spend economics?
Or left as in political correctness?

Oh right, sorry.
I forgot that lefties can declare words to mean whatever they want them to mean in whatever context most benefits them at the time. Because your feelings determine your own reality for you, and that reality is just as valid as any other reality. Yeah, I forgot about that. See in my reality there is only the real world, and people who can't tell the difference between the real world and a self-constructed reality are called mentally ill. Funny thing that this is the only reality that lefties like you seem to hold as being not valid, despite it meeting all the criteria that you measure other realities by.

The wifey is being forced to read marx and engels for her pol class by this uppity commie ukrainian cunt, so I've picked it up a bit, figured it can't be that bad, right? The book is sorta like a best of compilation of his early works, on into his later works with engel.

I digress, in this book, marx literally says that abstract forms of thinking are useless, the only thing that makes us human us our ability to produce goods, and that reality will have to reshape itself around his sensibilities.

I shit you not user, marxism and the leftpol cucks it draws in are cut from the same cloth, there is a reason they are drawn to such an ideology, like niggers to welfare. Always good to know your enemy.

inb4 hur dur no one on here is married

amazon.ca/Marx-Engels-Reader-Friedrich-Engels/dp/039309040X

forgot the link to this pos

Don't let the door hit you on the wayout, faggot.

That's exactly the kind of shit that kills a Random board. I guess you forgot why Holla Forums even is a thing.

Because being a leftist and going anywhere that isn't normalfaggotry mainstream cuckoldry is just about trying hard to appear different than the mobs just so you'll look good on tumblr.
Try to acquire uniqueness like a product you can fucking buy.

Leftism is mainstream, go watch a Meryl Streep movie or walk the streets with a pussy hat and be cheered on by the narrative.

Image boards, and any place that isn't the fucking norm is for people who are unsatisfied by the state of affairs, not for Hollywood choirboys that will just repeat the program everytime they have an opinion.

Listen to Holla Forums and you'll never have to hurt your butt again

i feel the feel you're feeling, user.

lmao is that Kennedy?

yup. recipient is dys, i believe.

me too, but my bf is Holla Forums and he says it's ok to take it in the ass from girl penis. says so in mein pants or something. apparently they're all like that irl, but act all nazi to keep the neet bux.

fuck off

remember that one bot that kept spamming van& links?

Holla Forums here.

which "conspiracy" do you disagree with and why exactly?

whats with the sharingan eyes

naruto is based on Holla Forums

you are no longer welcome on Holla Forums you fucking sack of normalfag dog shit

Daily reminder that this is a thread made by Holla Forums in an attempt to recruit more members. Another reminder that the majority of them come from Reddit.

D&C detected.

Yepp, this sounds reasonable.

why can't Holla Forums name a single "conspiracy" from Holla Forums they disagree with and explain why? is it because Holla Forums is wrong and uses childish vulgarity to deflect from their obvious folly?

I like this image, it triggers the shit out of them.

I actually understand that. Whoever made this pic clearly doesn't into shoops. The design of the headline alone makes me cringe.

Congrats, that bullshit excuse for a text is the second most retarded thing I've read this week, right after some SJW nonsense about Robert Kelly's family.

Happy to entertain, mate.

I beg to differ. I believe it was made ironically and I don't think I could make it any worse myself. Its a master piece

Fail.

what a load of horseshit, Holla Forums
pic related may help you through the day

The "Jews control everything" nonsense is the biggest one. Even if that was true, the only way of creating the kind of control Holla Forums believes they have is through massive wealth inequality, meaning wealth inequality is the real problem. Holla Forums doesn't seem to have a problem with corporate greed if it's coming from white people, only when it comes from Jews.

Forced wealth distribution has worked out so well, historically.

Without going into conspiracy theories the following is absolutely true
Its plain to see Jews do have an unprecedented amount of power and it stands to reason they'd use that power to benefit themselves easily.

Hitler gassed the weaklings and the poor european jews. what's left are the richest and most cunning. if only he'd done the same to americans, we'd all be trumps.

The Rothschilds were a thing long before the Shoacaust. Nazism was a reaction to Zionsim

the holocaust didnt happen but it should have

Enjoy your first redpill.

This isn't leftypol either, newfag

This board is called random for a reason, not /nopolitics/

anti-semitism is a lot older than zionism. hitler's hate of the jews derives from him falsely scapegoating them for germany's failure in the great war. it's the same mechanism as your blaming the jews for your failure to integrate into the 21st century.

Anti-semitism became a thing because the Jews are supremacists according to their holy book. And would often trade between borders. So it easy to see how they could be a source of political instability

Wrong. "Anti-Semitism" as a term was coined in 1879 by a Jew-loving German as a means of deflecting from the actual why of the anti-Jewish movement. Instead of acknowledging the whys, like Jewish usury for example, this allowed the Jews to claim anyone who questioned them were racist "anti-semites."

"Anti-Semitism" is a Jewish trick.
It's a "stop word" that prevents you from objectively thinking about Jews and their role in the world.

you said it yourself. as a term. recorded anti-semitic acts go back to biblical times and probably beyond. why exactly one singles out jews for the lash doesn't attenuate the singling out, itself antisemite by definition. btw, the word zionism isn't much older than the term anti-semite and pre-1948 limited its goals to the creation of a jewish state.

Name 5 examples from Biblical times.

I don't think you see the point. Anti-semitism in itself is a social construct and you're falling for it. All it is essentially is people criticizing the Jewish Despors for things they did wrong. Anti-semitism is a tool to make valid criticism into an offensive taboo

OY VEY ANTI SEMITES

checked and double checked
well as a start, i'll point out that the word jew dates from about 1000ad so it doesn't appear in the bible. the tribe(s) of judea or isrealites were notably chased from egypt by the edgies and saved by moses and a lot of salty water in the old testament and in the new, the king of the jews was crucified on a hill outside rome. that's two examples and the point is proven.

The Jews themselves hated Jesus. Has crucifixion was not an act of anti-semitism

You're retarded

The Jews forced the Romans to Kill Jesus though.

tell me the story. the bible never made an impact on me. was it a jewish governor who condemned jesus?

certain Jewish leaders arranged for a rigged trial and demanded that Pilate execute Jesus after they started bitching and moaning. Pilate also found Jesus innocent and after washing his hands (symbolizing Jesus' blood was not on his hands), he gave them what they wanted.

That isn't anti-semitism. The "Jews" in the old testament, regardless of what you call them, adhered to the exact same set of beliefs and philosophies modern-day Jews adhere to.

>Kicked out of every country you inhbabited since fucking Carthage

And this is the origin of the "anti-semitism" claim. Jews attempt to take-over Nations, they get what's coming from them, they cry "anti-semite." It's as bad as the drug dealing niggers crying "racism" when they get shot for not obeying lawful orders.

Oy vey goyim! Stop oppressing me you horrible anti-semite!

They do this because it gets the Jewish people to be tribal and to stay with their own people.

here we go

No. I think I'll stay.

That meme doesn't even make sense. You faggots are really terrible at this.

It makes sense and tbh it's not bad by Holla Forums standards.

t. Holla Forumsack

Hey, you know what fellow polster, I believe you and absolutely agree with you.

Thank you fellow nazi skinheadfriend. Death to niggers.

Your memes are pictures of hades colored in to look like stalin, and some ms paint pictures. Low energy

???

Yes, it does, actually. Social democratic countries had consistently high happiness rankings and education levels until they got flooded with immigrants.

sometimes i'm Holla Forums

sometimes i'm Holla Forums

sometimes I JUST WANT TO DISCUSS VIDEO GAMES REE

sometimes i say video games are for misogynist pissbabies (sjws don't say "shitlord" anymore)

sometimes i say video games are for degenerates

i never mean what i say

i always say what i mean

only one thing stays true

i do it for free

Imagine a fortress with all their gates open with a bunch of salty jews inside, all of them really mad because they were expelled from the Temple and they cant do shekels anymore.

bump

He is a face of Israel. He speaks for many Jews.

This is why I think they killed Jesus and why ww2 actually started. Any threat to banks must be crushed.

Hi CIA

Well, if you like that bad having your ass rekt, the n there's not much to do, I guess.
Although you should still try and seek treatment, some hope may be out there.