At what point do we admit that liberalism was a mistake?

At what point do we admit that liberalism was a mistake?

1950 or so.

I mean, how much bad shit do liberals have to do before we abandon their ideas, even the ones we thought were good at some point or another?

Yes you can
bralim

Real funny Ell oh ell, kay why ess.

Liberalism is classcucked.

Or Libel, or Raelism, or Israel, or Iberia, or, or bills, or small, or iris, or is, or mill, or bear, or bears, or Ali, or ASL, or abs, or Mars, or rim, or real, or rasim, or sbam.

Liberalism is a post-scarcity phenomenon. Just look at Afghanistan.

The entire ideology is based upon guilt at being a member of a superior culture.

I feel no such guilt, nor should I.

This is what I hate about Holla Forums.

Yay, you can find words in words. You must be the star pupil of Mrs. Thomas' second grade class.

So you agree, liberalism is a mistake.

No, it's merely a consequence of people having nothing of real existential impact to worry about.

Wild animals lick their own genitals, but rarely gaze at their navels.

did someone punch that commie pepe?

I hope. Pepe always was a regressive leftist tool, given its origins on Tumblr.

any form of cultural shift that is imposed for political reasons is doomed to failure. liberalism is like a ban happy mod on a chan board: don't do this, don't do that, like what i like. it's failing. the newly resurrected white nationalists will meet the same fate but sooner because their approach is the same. don't do this…

Yes, because they are propped up by authoritarians. Telling those authoritarians to pound sand is completely different.

remember when liberalism meant supporting liberty and opposing government tyranny?

No, I can say I remember the first cell divided on Earth.

*can't

at the same point everyone admits Jews were a mistake.

Yeah, it was Nixon era conservatives who warped that language.

Just like "white supremacy" nowadays means people just trying to live lawful, productive lives.

letting them keep living for so many centuries is

I'm probably a minority in the Internet alt-right, but I have no problems with Jews. My bigotries are only against liberals, cuckservatives, and the mainstream media.

that's like saying you have no problem with cancer, only with the pain and death it causes

Jewish people aren't a monolith. You may disagree, but I don't believe that Jews are or were organized in some way to fuck with western culture.

Not all muslims are terrorists, but enough terrorists are muslim that it gives me pause when muslims mentioned.

Not all jews are pushing for more and more government corruption, but enough corrupters are jewish that it makes me think twice when people laugh off a (((coincidence))).

The thing is, most terrorist acts are committed by a few established terrorist groups. There are none, that I've heard of, such groups of Jewish people. People just link a ton of media managers and celebrities based on the fact that they're Jews, then jump to the conclusion that they're somehow organized.

that's how parasites operate: by infiltrating organizations that are not full of their own kind

What has that to do with what I said?

that's why there are no prominent groups of jews pushing agendas. it's not how they do things.

This is as bad as liberals saying the West is white supremacist.

I didn't say this. I said they don't have prominent organizations.

you think that going to the same synagogue every week doesn't lead to connections? you think an extremely high degree of interrelation through blood and marriage doesn't lead to connections?

Do all Jews go to the same synagogue? Must be damned big building.

Name a liberal who isn't an SJW and/or doesn't virtue signal to the right the way cuckservatives do the same to the left.

Can't do it, can you?

I don't think you understand the importance of words.

Words are important. You couldn't be saying things to me without words.

Words like cat, or milk, or sign, or milk, or truck, or think, or you, or wash, or system, or libel, or tricks, or cats, or giving.

What does any of that have to do with this?