THE WORLD 24 JULY 2016

INAUGURAL GENERAL #1

Let's spend the next 24 hours until GMT 00:00 25 JULY 2016 discussing what is actually happening, and not what is being spoonfed to you by controlled opposition media.

Post a picture and a link to something happening in the world right now, local, national, international. Try to find a pattern, collect news you find interesting, break free from media control.

Event: Satanic NWO music festival in Belgium, Tomorrowland.
Livestream: live.tomorrowland.com/int/en

I've noticed that we are being driven purposefully by an invisible hand. We watched the rise of Trump. We watched the Clinton scandal. We watched the UK referendum on the EU and the impact on the world economy. We watched terrorism in the US and the rise of civil unrest. We watched the Bastille Day attack and terrorism sweep France. We watched Turkey and the coup. We watched Germany and more terrorism.

We are watching what is being shown to us. It is a game, break free from control, focus on what is important to you. These stories appear to be distractions and illusions.

There is a conditioning effect here, you are constantly awaiting for the news to break, for something to happen, you are being prepared to accept anything happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UpFmHZpPdJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=fsI8DYzI-RM
mixcloud.com/CadenzaMusic/cadenza-podcast-228-jamie-anderson-cycle/
archive.is/SnmEt
youtu.be/JVw_mPvYcDM
montalk.net/alien/255/wising-up-to-alien-interference
montalk.net/gnosis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_(demon)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe the world does go shit when (((they))) bring fuckloads on shitskins to Europe against the people's will.

Notice anything in the picture?

flags of the land of the (((pure coincidence)))

It sucks that I love electronic music and realize how pozzed up it is. I've been to Electronic Daisy Carnival a few times and I had a blast. It's nice to hear music talking about something other than niggerdeath sometimes since that's the majority of what I consume since this website is my major focus of attention.

all the best electro music is from the 70s and 80s lad, modern electro music is pozzed as shit (with the exception of some like com truise)

Based Cybernazi is not pozzed.

All seeing eye, M on top, Cubes all over the place on the livestream, brainwashing music about love, sex and drugs.

The same bullshit all over the place for the gullible masses of Goyim, every generation, just in a different style.

I agree. This is why I listen to minimal techno and classical.

I just can't listen to house anymore. Or I have to skip over certain tracks because I have been noticing more than ever that most house songs have a nigger in them doing one of the following:

1. Talkin' real talk yo. Jive.
2. Black soulful vocals.
3. The African tribe chants.

This shit fucking annoys me because without the above, the beats are really enjoyable.

So instead, I enjoy minimal machine sounds and classical instruments.

Problem > Solution

aye that's true, but I feel that 80's electro is the best, vid related is the embodiment of Holla Forums's futurefash dreams

2001-2007 House music is toppest of the top tier. Vid related, a mix I've been enjoying again lately.

The kikes are doing what they're doing. Subverting, exploiting, genociding. Through religion, internal culture and mutual threat of execution they maintain allegiance to one another in all walks of life, whether they are bankers, left wing politicians, right wing politicians charity workers etc.

The reasons anything confusing happens comes only really from 2 things. A: Non-Jews getting redpilled, sneaking their way into corporate and state structures and then secretly working to do the opposite of what kikes do. B: The Jews themselves not really bing unified or sure what exactly it is they want. They are unified in that all they do must at all times be pro-Jewish and anti-non-Jewish, but what the ultimate goal is differs from person to person and so the things they work to do can sometimes be mutually conflicting. Some want to maintain social stability/rigidity by keeping the masses in check through mass migration and vast, expensive networks of deception (press and education). Others genuinely want to genocide all non-Jews and promise themselves that all will be better if those filthy goyim are gone. Which of the two anyone is really doesn't matter though, because both camps ultimately want to commit mass genocide and under their rule, all that you have is constant wars and economic and scientific stagnation.

There is no bourgeoisie, or patriarchy, or ayylmaos or lizard people. Maybe, just maybe, it's the one thing you actually know exists in real life.

Pretty Lights does put some soulful black voices in his music but I think it turns out pretty good. He follows in the foot steps of Nightmares On Wax pretty well.

True. Less likely to act if you only react. Can't help but feel that Trump and nationalism on the whole isn't entirely out of the plans considering the 'get all jews in Jerusalem' rabbis sometimes popping up.

Southern Maine, been noticing more helicopters than usual. The only ones I've ever seen flying are military, so this is a bit odd.

Every fucking song

Let's see here. Masonic M top center as the crowning jewel or kether. Monarch butterflies all over the place including the logo which also features the all seeing eye. Thirteen blood red pillars, five partially occulted because they are supporting the "magic mirror" on the wall with the broken Venetian mask. Jew flags front and center. "Team Mansion" ballon. Color scheme red to indigo covering the spectrum of visible light. Did I miss anything?

Likely an attempt to make use of the killings throughout europe and the emotional energy of the populous in some qliphothic jew ritual or another.

If you look at the current trends assuming that pretty much everything is a well orchestrated show for the masses that's going mostly as planned then the basic template seems to be:

The alternative is that there really are a bunch of wrenches being thrown in Jew/Illuminati plans and Brexit, rise of nationalism in the US and Europe, etc., are genuinely out of their control.

Who knows. Things are incredibly hard to pin down right now IMO. All pretty entertaining though.

EDM is retarded just like the satanic corporate degenerate version of every genre is retarded. There's an enormous amount of good electronic music being made.

TL;DR
-Cold war never ended.
-Western world focused on Atlantic because cyrillic and logograms are hard and because USA put humans on the moon.
-Electric jew was used to push destabilisation via drugs, sex liberation and multiculturalism.
-There's a real concern around Russia (and probably China too) behind all of this.

I don't know who is who (who ties to) and what will be done, but I am definitely concerned about the futur of UE & USA, and it is a legitimate concern.

THE WORLD 24 JULY 2016

shills incoming in 3..2..1..

hah
I got bad news for you famalam, here's just one example

Go outside and ask people this question :
Is any human being was sent to the moon, which nation did this ?
I don't care if it was real or not, my quote was :

just like I said

Absolutely right on. Forgot about that one!

Exactly. Notice the complexity of those tracks. It was engaging to listen to. Also the feeling was upbeat and contemplative.

If these German djs were born a couple hundred years earlier, I'm sure their brilliance would be used to produce classical works of a high caliber.

The Tiesto Magik series of albums is a great example of that late 90s era of trance music.

Tiesto - Magik Five:
youtube.com/watch?v=UpFmHZpPdJ8

Paul Van Dyk was another giant. His songs always brought up images in my mind of driving down the autobahn at 200mph in some German V12 saloon. Even today this album remains playable.

Paul Van Dyk - Out There and Back
youtube.com/watch?v=fsI8DYzI-RM

You are living in the past.

What the fuck is that a picture of, OP?

To each his own. I listen to contemporary music as well. No reason not to enjoy things of the past.

e.g., mixcloud.com/CadenzaMusic/cadenza-podcast-228-jamie-anderson-cycle/

Says in post. Tomorrowland festival.

This shit is really warding me out. I'm not even religious, but there's no way this isn't some occult bullshit.

LOOK AT THIS SHIT

THIS WAS LAST YEAR

IT'S LITERALLY A NWO RITUAL

WTF

That six pointed star tells you a lot.

jews

In the video I posted they literally focus on an Israeli flag waving in the middle of the audience.

HOW THE FUCK ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE THERE?

These people are sick.

(checked)
always right.

Her nose knows

As a metalhead Tomorrowland confuses and infuriates me

I'm not the only one who sees how that festival is 100% worship of the demiurge and his world, right? It's concentrated occultism, NWO, fucking tower of babel shit.

WTF

Is a ritual effective if the people aren't aware of the symbolic meaning behind it?
OR is the concentrated degeneracy enough?

THESE FUCKING DEMIURGE LOVING KIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does a cow get slaughtered if it doesn't know why it's being killed?

Honestly the most upsetting thing about that video to me is the people and the culture they represent, more than the various demiurgic, NWO, yaweh festival aspect.

Endless hordes of people from all over the world, all coming together to celebrate the unity of their utterly meaningless shallow bro/whore culture. Infuriating. The fact that there's an empahsis on the international element in the vid, and yet every single one of these tank top, baseball cap wearing, pabst drinking apes looks exactly like the any other indistinguishable low IQ (though non-black. black people don't like EDM i guess.) ape from any coastal American city. Fucking disgusting. These people are seriously a waste of life. Why even exist if you are literally an exact copy of a billion equally retarded scum? FUCK.

It's like they aren't people. I'm truly disturbed.

Yes the main stage is filled with those kind of people, it's very sad.
I've been to tomorrowland a few years ago but I'm never going again due to those people attending.
The other stages are filled with good electronic music, main stage is the typical mainstream garbage.

What the fuck is wrong with you, you fucking degenerate.

That's the other infuriating thing I didn't mention because blogpost but… music, and electronic music in particular, is one of the things that makes this world worth being in for me. And to see it debased in this was is just so angering.

The world isn't worth being in, that's the point. It's a shitheap. The demiurge is playing you like a fiddle.

Looks like something out of a movie. There's absolutely no subtlety.

Like I said, the other stages are good if you're into electronic music.
I understand the whole jew world order shit being pushed in that festival, and it disgusts me.

Heh, maybe that;s the right perspective. Have fun joining heaven's gate and chopping your nuts off. You very well may be right. But I'll enjoy the things that seem worth it to me.

Then you'll never escape.

Even the gnostics maintained that there was a core of divinity within the individual (which is why we have any hope, will, or reason to escape the world of the demiurge in the first place), and various prominent gnosics throughout history tried to express this through the arts. Are you more awakened than Blake? I doubt it but whatever, suit yourself.

The arts are a reflection of the material world, you lie to yourself because you can't give up your drug of choice.

Indeed, but it's mostly house music that got put into the mainstream and being urinated upon by the jews.

So I guess you live celibate in a cave and will be dying in the next few days when your body runs out of water?

Go smoke a doobie and listen to your house music, you filth.

I assume people are a little different than cows with all awareness n shit.
If one concentrated his consciousness into shit that he was aware off then it would have more of an impact.

Like a newfag getting dubs and not praising Kek, thus wasting them and an Enlightened one praising him, adding to the pot of happenings.

wew

Why aren't there ever terrorist attacks at places like Tomorrowland?

Always relevant to Holla Forums

INB4 what have i personally done ??
I couldn't tell anyone even if i had.

this is Holla Forums not /filters/
you have to go back
>>>/x/

Local news Brooklyn

archive.is/SnmEt

OP is right we need to stop eating what the kikes feed us, and base ourselves on local news, which isn't as kiked.

Whenever you pick up the paper, always ask yourself, whats being slid ?

You shouldn't be allowed to post, you're that dumb.

I think this was a more important ritual that occurred recently.

That's not a ritual, it's just bad modern art.

user, just no.

It has no meaning. It's not occult.

GEE I HOPE THERE'S NO MUSLIMS ATTENDING

pleasepleasepleaseplease

Again completely wrong. If you think a bunch of dumb people in their 20s at house concerts can classify as a ritual, then what happened at the Gotthard Base Tunnel is moreso.

From this to now.

Explain what the purpose of the Tunnel show was FOR. There wasn't any symbolism in it. The symbolism at Tomorrowland is endless.

Sure thing Moshe.

Give proof you dumb fucking shill, you don't even know how to sage

HOLY SHIT

Why are you arguing with this guy??. You'll never convince him because he is either

(A) Agnostic and demands ever increasing evidence you'll never be able to satisfy
(B) Terminally retarded
(C) An actually payed damage control shill ← this one is most likely the case.

Well, for starters, the ritual was to inaugurate a tunnel through a mountain that was said to be cursed and impassible because satan had been banished/tricked into the mountain so he takes revenge on all travelers. In the outdoor ritual, which took place at the same time as the other ritual inside the tunnel, as a pan (satyr, baphomet, et. al) figure dances around the crowd of zombie workers, enchanting them with his flute, a massive pan face is shown on the screen as bodies, representing the workers who died bulding the tunnel, are dangled in front of his face, then a mouth appears symbolizing his eating the soul of the dead (sacrificed) workers. The workers are replaced by scarabs, Egyptian beetles that eat the dead and represent the passage to the underworld…. Honestly some of the most blatantly satanic public stuff I've ever seen.

Look at this fucking garbage.

Oh user, you don't have to hope a inbred psychotic sandworshiper is there, it'd be bigoted for him not to be there.

Wasn't it some millennials take on some ancient european story about a dam or somesuch.

I don't think it's occult at all, it's just more hipster trash created by millennials with a thin veneer of folklore.
They do this shit constantly, just look at the enbeded video, is that occult?

No-one posted "The elephant in middle of the room - jew edition" image.

I'm dissapoint. I can't read any conspiracy material without it.

youtu.be/JVw_mPvYcDM

So what you're saying is that their show was exactly what they said it was…Yeah, that's called modern art. Fuck off, you have no idea what the occult even is.

Congrats. You are retarded.

How is it Satanic?
It's just hipster garbage created by people who scared to offend anyone.

Do you want me to continue?

Trance Addict stage was good on Friday. Rest of the nights have been shit though.

Read the thread. Jesus.

Yeah, read it, watched the video and all i saw was a bunch of dipshit white liberals making the most bland garbage possible in a effort not to have anything in it that would offend the migrants/fags/women.

You need to lay off the conspiracy theories.
Yes the whole show was utter trash and was made by people who would be better off in a gas chamber, but it isn't occult.

Nevermind, I forgot that my categorization skills are ass backwards.

Have you considered that you might not be having a argument with a rational person

No amount of evidence will be able to convince him or satisfy

Fuck off, shill.

THIS THREAD IS HAVING THE SUBJECT SHIFTED =

Whatever m8

THIS IS ABOUT TOMORROWLAND, READ THE OP, YOU FUCKING SHILLLLLLLLLLLL

You know this is Holla Forums and not 4cuck right? We provided you with evidence, now it's time for you to debunk them.
Otherwise you're full of shit and have to go back to the >>>/oven/

Oh is it now??

Care to lay out the central point or theme of the threat?!

Because it's is my opinion that these performances of esoteric themed events has a far deeper meaning than just another display of modernism.

Also i think it is you who is the "fool".

filter

Do you know how threads work in general? Someone makes a topic, then other people bring in possible connections. I'm not denying that most house concerts are obvious rituals, I was posting something that is related as a reference point. You immediately deny it being related and now have made your argument that I'm changing the subject rather than saying what happened in Switzerland doesn't have symbolism.

hey man i remember those threads, you're right all of this shit really did happen the other guy responding to you is either a shill or a moron

the tunnel ceremony was honestly one of the scariest things i've ever seen

dem luddites are rampaging lately on Holla Forums I see. If you can't emotionally into the beautiful math, intricate tones and complexity of music related, you're oven material.

t. Holla Forums

not really. It always depends which part of a movement you listen to. 2001-2007 there were also some mainstream bullshit tracks worthy of genocide.

We still got great music but it takes more effort to find. A lot of the good shit comes from the likes of Enduser, Machine Girl, Gesaffelstein, Ametsub, Extrawelt but the majority comes from outsiders, like Boris Brekcha.

go shove that $700 thinkpad right up your ass you faggot.
t. luddite.

This seems like the best thread to discuss this in on Holla Forums.

Does anyone else sometimes see these greyish/silver butterfly-esque things fly past the corner of their eyes on days where there seems to be major happenings? I've had them occasionally since I was young, but it occurred to me Yesterday with the DNC leaks that it's when major shenanigans happen.

Polite sage for potentially off-topic.

Yup, hippie movement bullshit psyops all over again.
If only there was some way to wake people up.

K..keep me posted

Not quite. It's a worship of the one who LARPs as the demiurge, to prep for his revealing of himself to the public to take overt control.

The shortest way to refer to them is the tavistock.

He's a degenerate for not wanting to go to a degenerate cult ritual? This must be sarcasm from sam hyde.

No, this is /controlledoppositionshills/ not Holla Forums

I see the baphomet goat head in that logo.

The semi to very bright flashes/sparks/wisps of light that don't last very long and appear unexpectedly?

It's very strange. A ritual uses symbols to create states, usually mental states.

Why… Why does theirs not work anymore? Look at this. Look at the people. They aren't feeling it, they aren't influenced by it anymore. We aren't either. Why is this so different than any other ritual?

Have they lost power? Have they lost touch with reality? Did they kill all their best ritualists? Why?

That's pretty accurate. Maybe butterfly isn't the right word. I saw one with a kind of flutter effect but could have been mistaken.

(checked)
On some level they know it's a ritual and aren't buying into it.
Rituals only work on willing participants and unaware participants. If a participant if aware but unwilling in any regard the entire ritual fails

so basically their flight plan is fucked.

Yeah the butterfly part made me doubt it was the same thing, but I have been experiencing strange lights in my vision (even, or rather especially, when my eyes are closed) as of late. And it's not visualization I'm engaging in, it's totally involuntry.

filtered, Weinstein.

ebin.

I'd say they're pretty into it (as far as a complete narcisist whose just looking for a hole to stick his dick into can be into anything outside itself) but… if you're judging their relative loss of power by various happenings, the success of Holla Forums meme magic, seeming upsets in the world stage, etc., and if you assume loosh rituals like Tommorowland are important sources of energy, it could be that the herd have gotten so desensitized, self-centered, stupid, drugged out, and just generally non-vital, that they just don't give up much loosh anymore no matter how many lumens your fucking LED array has.

Cybernazi is your man user. His works are very very good.

so the disinfo worked on you. great, have a cookie. It's ok you got spooked into using what they want you to use because you have absolutely no idea how Tor works.

Howabout how PRISM works?

Honestly, this could be one explanation for the sudden ramping up of various loosh ops (10 snackbar attacks in 10 days, constant "mass shooters", BLM bullshit, openly fraudulent election practices, etc., all piled on at once to try to get some kind of reaction)

Possibly. Becoming disillusioned with your own NWO? I can see it happening.

Loosh is also a crude form of sorcery. Is it being used because it is easiest, or are they unskilled?

I think everyone's just getting tired of waiting for (((le demiurge))) to show himself.

You see the baphomet goat head in it? Well then you're doing it wrong. That symbol is one in hermeticism known as the seed of life.

Check out which of the outer rings are behind the center ring and which ones are in front of it, notice anything?

They have massive hordes of dummies who can be easily lead in a multitude of ways into various versions of "let's all think about the same thing at the same time because group acceptance! Fun!". Loosh harvest seems like a logical strat considering.

Logical, maybe, but it's also setting yourself up for an obvious and brutal fall. They aren't the only forces in existence, and they need to get some better methods if they want to remove the other forces.

The endgame is poorly planned. They either don't believe in sorcery to begin with and thus don't care to sabotage it, or the goal is something we don't think it is. The cucks and useful idiots can give them all the loosh they desire, but then why are they breeding them out first?

I nearly think that they don't have an endgame, have no plans to make a real lasting empire. They just want to die knowing those they dislike are suffering and dying.

There's a change acomin' user.
People are connected in many ways and they don't know it yet.
Kali Yuga is ending and the Age of Aquarius is beginning.
On 21.12.2012 we passed the half-point of the precession cycle.
(((Their))) power is waning and (((they))) had to step it up to take control before it is completely lost. That's why you see so many happenings and all these rituals. Along with Palmyra gates going up.
And it's going to get wilder and wilder as time progresses.
Something is definitely happening. I can feel it in the bones.

Good points. Maybe these big dumb Costco-style-rituals are orchestrated by some of the various lower levels who undoubtedly believe they're just one level below the top and get their order directly from the real big guy. So they're just kind of aimless and haphazard and "hehe, no one else knows about da magicks, hehe, we do a ritual now".

Implication being that actual higher ups are doing more clever things

It's like pretty sporadic, like maybe one or two every so often, not like a bunch of them at once for a prolonged period?

It seems to rely heavily on the weather.
If not much is going on it's rare enough to not be a big deal.
If there's a lot of electric activity flying about all around me, then it's pretty damn severe and much more intense (bigger brighter flashes for longer durations).

If you feel like this phenomenon is negatively impacting you, you might be interested in some info here (page is focused on ayylmaos, but the advice applies more broadly to all kinds of paranormal fuckery): montalk.net/alien/255/wising-up-to-alien-interference

Other related info, and well put together info on many topics related to this thread is all over that site.

I highly suggest anyone who likes the kind of thing being discussed in this thread read the "gnosis" series. It's long but worth it.

montalk.net/gnosis

I wouldn't say it's really negatively impacting me but it's something I've been noticing, I think it's interesting.

No harm then. For what it's worth, I've read/heard about lots of accounts of very similar phenomena in all sorts of contexts, some like yours, surrounding "important" times, some signalling some kind of prophetic occurrences… I don't know what search terms to use exactly but If you look around online I bet you can find some forum threads somewhere about similar experiences.

This framing of that word lead me to search "tavi".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavi

Tavi was a particularly pious and loyal goy slave of a jew. Tavi-stock. Could that really be intentional? Are they that into puns? Ugh. It's perfect but I hate it.

Oh boy.

Probably unrelated, but it's pretty much the only safe, stable share worth investing in on the AIM market.

Also, checked.

They actually have it publicly traded at all? Yeah it should be STABLE then.

There are no (((coincidences)))

I just realized my ID ends in 77
fug :D :DDDD
braise gegg :DDDD

You realise that the goddess Kali has nothing to do with the Kali Yuga right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_(demon)

hmm, it could be related to what I'm thinking of, but also maybe not. Such is the way with these things, I suppose. ./shrug

I meant more about the types of lyrics you hear in the songs. I'm a fan of Above & Beyond as well and most of their lyrics are very feelgood type lyrics about unity, togetherness etc. In my head, I just imagine that all the lyrics are about white people and I'm able to maintain my sanity that way.