Holocaust Redpill

I'm spending some time in Europe with family and today we visited Auschwitz and Auschwitz II. We were initially going to learn about the 6 gorrillion but ironically, seeing the camps in person and the lack of physical evidence, in addition to seeing the pictures of the prisoners without any pictures of brutality has my family asking me why things felt so off. They're asking me if I think the Holocaust never happened and if so, why. I need all the ammunition my fellow Holla Forumsacks can give me. Help me enlighten them

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polarchive/res/7.html
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
reddit.com/r/holocaust/wiki/index
reddit.com/r/holocaust/wiki/auschwitz-walendy
codoh.com/library/document/1170/
ihr.org/leaflets/libcamps.shtml
codoh.com/library/document/2369/
codoh.com/library/document/190/
youtube.com/watch?v=b2O3JuPPrfA
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/06-tfh.pdf
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.ca/2012/07/origin-of-6-million-jews-figure.html
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Posen_speeches
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"The holocaust happened and it is a crime in some countries to deny this"

If at all possible I'd like a walkthrough of events, from Hitler's rise to the end of the war.

Why did he want the Jews out, what the camps were for, how/why people died there, and why (((they))) spread the story of the Holocaust and 6 million

where is the list of the names of all 6 million "jews" who supposedly died?
argue that the so-called gas chambers weren't even airtight

They're curious already. I kept pointing out things like how the ponds that "all the ashes were dumped" as the signs said would have to be unbelievably deep to hold "1.1 Million Jews" worth of ash.

Or how all the physical evidence was conveniently completely destroyed

You want the entire history of WW2 just to be able to talk to your family?

Something's fishy about that. How about you do your own homework.

While we were passing "the first gas chamber" I pointed out that the door was wooden and wasn't even flush to the wooden door frame. Then I showed them images of modern gas chambers for reference

No, I just need a Holla Forums approved spark notes version to organize my thoughts.

Jews are a parasite that feed off Aryan suffering.

Holocaust megathread

Thanks friend

Don't mention to bluepilled Poles that you know the truth, or you go to prison for thoughtcrime, user.

This. Shitpoles are kike loving, ZOG bots scum.

Yes, we are brainwashed from two generation about muh 6 millions. If you think that Poland is not full ZOG, just know that Knesset had proceedings here and kike pilgrimages to "death camps" are protected by armed Shin Bet agents.

>>>/polarchive/
stickied holohoax thread

If you can get someone to sit through this and they still proclaim "muh holocaust". Then they are a lost cause.

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
Bookmark and spread motherfucker!!!

Well, how did it go? Have you told them yet?

Did you see the "gas chamber" with all the scratches on the concrete walls/ceiling?

TGSNT

hit them with math mother fucker

ask them how long does one human body take to burn in some man-made-humanburning-oven?

then go on to ask them about how long would it take for them to burn 6 gorjillion jews

the math speaks for itself

best video on the subject

Just go to /polarchive/
I will link it for you.
There's a 100 images there to help your argument.

And read a pdf floating around called "Did six million really die?"
It's pretty good.

reddit.com/r/holocaust/wiki/index

^ yes I know it's plebbit, but trust me.

It was claimed that mass-gassings happened in WWI as well.

The claim of gassings in WWI, which appears to originate with the UK Telegraph, was re-printed in newspapers around the world.

OP, some of the first things you need to mention to your family is the early claims of gassings - and early estimates of deaths.

And, by "early", I mean claims that weren't (quietly) dropped until the 60's or later.

Just off the top of my head

The gas chambers that were recreated by the soviets perfectly had wooden doors (no airtight seal) and Zyklon B was meant to kill lice, not rats. Also the Soviets even admitted shit like the nail scratch marks on the walls were added by them.

Jewish lies such as human soap and lampshades have already been disproved, and if those were lies, that means we can't trust the kikes on anything.

The pictures of the gaunt jews was supposedly from starvation, but starvation causes inflammation, especially around the joints. The gaunt skeletors are due to Typhus, which was prevalent during the end of the war.

Stuff like the mass graves have been disproved because ground penetrating sonar in those locations revealed nothing, not even skeletals.

Only a handful of camps were designated death camps and would have had proper incineration equipment. The modern country of Japan has trouble incinerating 1.7 million people a year, and that's an entire country. It would be impossible for Germany to cook that many jews. You can't shove multiple people in there, they won't burn properly and it takes just as long. Also, the human body produces 6-8 pounds of ash, which means there should be 36-48 million pounds of ash floating around Europe somewhere, and you can't just hide something like that.

Remember, initially it was claimed that there were gassings (or other mass executions) at many "death camps" in Germany and Austria (and even Breendonck in Belgium) whereas today it's just six locations in Poland.

Look also at the early Soviet claims about what they found in Auschwitz after capturing it:
reddit.com/r/holocaust/wiki/auschwitz-walendy

That second pic is always hilarious. No one can honestly look at that and not have any questions. Of course you're supposed to believe every word ever uttered by the soviet union when it involves the holocaust. While simultaneously not believe anything they ever said when it doesn't involve the holocaust.

It's sad how the architecture in a concentration camp is better than modern architecture.

sage for off topic

I never understood that picture.

What's the difference between a concentration camp and a death camp?

And is it that only Soviet inspected camps turned out to be "death camps"?

Also. I don't get what's so bad about concentrating the juice.

A concentration cap is made only to hold people. A death camp is only made to kill.

GASSING CLAIMS ABOUT CAMPS OUTSIDE OF POLAND:

- Sachsenhausen (including "confessions" of Kaindl, and Waldmann; Gerhart Schirmer testimony that the Soviets forced him to construct a fake gas chamber here – tours were held from December 1945 until late 1947. The fake chamber was subsequently destroyed.)

- Ravensbruck (including "confessions" of Suhren, Schwarzhuber, and Treite)

- Neuengamme (Kogon)

- Stutthof (mentioned in a Soviet report, 14 May 1945; Munich’s Institute for Contemporary History claimed in 1985 that >1000 were gassed here; some testimonies; see Weber article and (pdf) 'Stutthof', Mattogno & Graf)

- Dachau (claims made by Blaha & Bishop Piguet; document L-159; "gas chamber" appears to be a post-war fake built by the Americans.)

- Breendonck Fort ("special gassing cell" in World Jewish Congress' 'Black Book', 1946; 1944 newspaper report; see also Weber 'Belgium and its Jews')

- Belsen (liberator Michael Browning Lyne's 2007 claim; liberator J. F. Merryweather's 1945 claim; the infamous Moshe Peer "gassed six times" story; in early 1946 Joseph Rosensaft, leader of the Central Committee of the Liberated Jews in the British zone, said British had removed the gas chamber.)

- Buchenwald (Nuremberg documents L-195, 274-F, RF-301; Georges Henocque; at late as 2009 UPI is repeating claims of a gas chamber here; see Weber article.)

- Flossenburg (Arnold Friedman in his 1972 book claimed he survived a gassing here by breathing through a keyhole.)

- Mauthausen (including "confessions" of Ziereis, Trum, Kresbach, and others; "witness" Jack Taylor)

- Hartheim: US Army Major Eugene S. Cohen claimed that German documents showed 2m were gassed at Hartheim castle (Nuremberg document PS-2176). According the Simon Wiesenthal, Franz Ziereis (the former commandant of Mauthausen/Hartheim) made a death bed "confession" which absurdly claimed 4,000,000 were gassed to death with carbon monoxide at Hartheim.

What he said. They had them in America too for the Japanese. They just didn't call them concentration camps.

Yes, during the 60's it was essentially announced (without any accompanying analysis) that only Soviet-held camps were still believed to be death camps. Of course, to this day, because even the mainstream revisionism has never been publicized, many still believe that Dachau (for example) was a "death camp".

Read this article:
codoh.com/library/document/1170/

That's the sort of shit lazy level designers pull to make distant objects look like something.

What exactly were you trying to say?

It looks like he's saying the Germans built that.

Well folks, another butthurt kike lover.

Explain?

Refering to jews as juice is decades old. It's older than I am.

The other posts were serious questions.

It appear (((you're))) the D&C.

Try harder Chaim.

OP - one important thing to take away from this comment

is that (in addition to false claims made by Jews), quite a few Germans "confessed" to gassings at locations where mainstream historians now know there were none. Tell your family that.

Aside from early claims/lies/confessions/estimates/reports, another important "beginner" redpill has to do with the iconic film & images from the liberation of the camps - all taken by Western forces, none in "death camps", showing bodies and mass graves without context. US Army doctors confirmed that deaths were the result of disease and lack of supplies. Read this essay:
ihr.org/leaflets/libcamps.shtml

The third beginner redpills is understanding what a farce the Nuremberg Trial(s) were:
codoh.com/library/document/2369/

With these three things we establish:
- that many lies were told about "death camps"
- that the main evidence in most people's lives (footage from liberated camps) is not evidence of extermination
- that extermination was not proved at the farcical IMT (along with smaller trials), which at the time was not regarded as the luminous "foundation of international law" which contemporary textbooks tell us it is.

in most people's minds*

It's also worth pointing out that the (((media))) campaign of atrocity propaganda against NS Germany started as early as 1933. See attached pic.

They're trying to bait you OP!! The Jews got to your family!!!!!

Why are you nutjobs trying to undermine the greatest achievement of the european people in the 20th's century?

For the life of me i can not understand why you people are spreading this tinfoil level idiocy, instead of embracing the awesome fact that 70 years ago, proud German people decided to trim the merchant population and did it with such efficiency that the kikes are still butthurt so many year later.

Denying what happened instead of standing proud, only serves to further spread the cancerous victimhood game, where only the weakest most degenerate social group is seen as worthy preserving.

Rabbi Stephen Wise, chairman of the World Jewish Congress, estimated there were only 4m Jews in German controlled Europe - at the greatest extent of German control of Europe.

He also claimed to have evidence of a Hitler order (still none has been found) and that extermination was being carried out by injecting air into veins. (Which at least makes more sense than the alleged gassings.)

Because our people value truth, and don't see it as socially constructed.

That's just we wuz kangs level shit user.

Changed your IP already, Chaim?
To answer your question, it would have been a nice achievement indeed, had it actually happened.
But alas, unlike some kike like Stefan Moneyyid, facts DO matter to us.

If they weren't sent up the chimney as different-colored smoke, where did (many) Jews go then?

To the Soviet Union. They "migrated" (and/or were deported into Russia) by the Soviets after they took the eastern part of Poland.

Attached image: Colliers Weekly, July 1945 - 2.2m Jews have migrated to the Soviet Union since 1939

That model looks suspiciously like Trump.

It's using very similar techniques as lazy videogame level designers to create the illusion of a fully modeled/created building.
It's a ruse.

0/10 bait.

More reports of Jews deported east by the Soviets:
winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/soviets-evacuating-jews.html

(((e40f4e)))

When will we reach the point that the truth is out there?

Can there be a "gotcha" moment where we catch the merchant out on a lie so big it takes the whole holohouse of cards down?

And, of course, if the Germans "liquidated" Jews who couldn't work, why were young girls (like Anne Frank) and old men (like Elie Wiesel's father - see 'Night') treated in hospitals? Why were people treated for their illnesses and nursed back to health, in some cases, for months? Why do we have records of very young children and very old people surviving "death camps"? Why were pregnant women and their babies born in "death camps" allowed to survive?

People died of disease the whole time

People were killed when supply lines were cut

That's it

The soccer field at Auschwitz was located just a few dozen yards from the homicidal chambers of deadly death gas, the diabolical and evil Germans understanding that it would be easier to herd the Jews to their “showers” after a hard game.

Check this out.

WHY the six million figure? Is there any significance behind it?

Wolfgang Fröhlich, certified engineer, takes the stand as a defense witness in the 1998 trial of Holocaust researcher Jürgen Graf, author of numerous books such as 'The Giant with Feet of Clay', and 'Hoax or Holocaust'. Fröhlich's field of speciality is the technique of procedure and handling of toxic gas. He had carried out gassings (of insects and disease organisms) on innumerable occasions.

TRIAL NOTES

Presiding Judge Andrea Staubli warned the witness that perjury was punishable by law with imprisonment. She then asked him whether Jürgen Graf’s books, in his opinion, were scientific in nature.

Fröhlich said that he was not a historian, so was unable to give an opinion as to the historical parts of the book. He then said that the technical aspects of the gassings, as alleged in the official narrative, were untenable, from a scientific point of view.

State prosecutor Aufdenblatten requested the presiding judge to remind Fröhlich once again of his duty to testify truthfully; this was done. In substance, the following exchange then followed:

Prosecutor:

Fröhlich:

Prosecutor:

Fröhlich:

Fröhlich’s testimony was greeted with applause by members of the public attending the trial.

Prosecutor Aufdenblatten then jumped up, and shouted:

Jürgen Graf was sentenced to 15 months in prison for writing books. His 80-year old wheelchair-bound publisher, Gerhard Förster, was sentenced to 12 months, and died four weeks after the sentence was announced. The witness, Wolfgang Fröhlich, would eventually be sentenced to a total of 11 years over 3 sentences – the current stretch being 6.5 years – for refusing to remain silent.

short explanation:
codoh.com/library/document/190/

video:
youtube.com/watch?v=b2O3JuPPrfA

book:
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/06-tfh.pdf

semiticcontroversies.blogspot.ca/2012/07/origin-of-6-million-jews-figure.html

Kill yourself kike.

REMEMBER

The key to redpilling people on the holocaust is to keep your support hidden. Speak in a neutral tone and just speak the facts. Throw in a "kike" or two if you want, you can claim its for comic effect. Give them every argument, from the plaque outside auschwitz being changed, the math showing it is literally impossible to kill and dispose of 6 million bodies in such a short space of time, especially with how few death camps have actually been "confirmed".

Stay patient and keep it calm. Once they're aware they've been lied to, and have had time to process the information, they'll be making 6 gazillion Sam Hyde jokes with you all day.

What do you mean by this?

Support of absolute madmen waging war on ((((communists))))

I see

very interesting… Never heard that word before. Found the pic trying to look it up. Fuck I miss the old Holla Forums and people using sauce and not just shitposting.

The Rabbinical Exaggeration or 'Guzma' is a common device employed by jewish religious writers and authorities; both past and present, and finds common utilization in the Babylonian Talmud for example. (1) Its origins lie in the unusual and exaggerated tales told by rabbinical authorities in the Mishnah and Gemara to make a specific point: so if say Maimonides had been speaking to Nachmanides they might use a guzma to make a point of scale.

However when using the guzma historically jewish religious writers and authorities have been conscious of the possibility that an exaggeration could be taken as reality rather than how it was actually intended to be understood. To combat this the rabbinical authorities used a system of absolute absurdity: so that everything said in divrei gumza (lit. 'tall tales') was so absurd that only the ignorant would take it literally. (2)

Now the method used by jewish religious writers and authorities to express the scale of a Shoah event; and bear in mind the term is much older and has seen much more use than its single modern usage (i.e. in regards to the 'holocaust') may imply to most people, is to multiply the number of Israelites the Mishnah lists as having coming out out of Egypt (i.e. approximately 600,000) to give a sense of how much worse an event is or large something in relation to the Exodus. (3)

The usual form this takes is represented well enough in the Babylonian Talmud when the sages wish to express the scale of the very large jewish community in Alexandria. So they state that the Alexandrian jewish community is 'twice as many as those who went out of Egypt' [i.e. 1,200,000 jews]. (4)

This system of expression forms part of what the jews call Leshon Hakmah; the 'Language of the Wise', which is a method of having a conversation within a conversation either with words or by gesture. This is facilitated by the expressions being used to paraphrase well-known Talmudic and Torah passages/stories, which then convey a general meaning that can then be interpreted within the given context. This system isn't fool proof of course as it relies heavily on the ability of the interpreter to correctly identify the religious context of the gestures, words and/or phrases.

Alright you faggots, I tried it.

I used all the evidence I've gathered here, started an argument with a friend, and shit didn't go that well. I refuted photos he provided, asked all the necessary questions, right? Explained that there isn't enough pits to put these bodies in, and even the census jew counts, and that there isn't enough time to kill all these people and still I didn't get through to him.

It ended with "user, if you want to believe in the Neo Nazi dogma, you do so."

This nigger has told me multiple times that he wants to kill all Muslims. inb4 he's a jew, he's not we're related

I don't know what more I could've done, I feel kinda shitty that I outed myself like this and he just thinks I'm crazy.

Ask why throughout in history jews have been consistently kicked out of every civilization they've inhabited.

If they don't have a skeptic's mind to begin with, it's hopeless. They won't believe it until one of their Gods tells them (the man on the TV, the teacher in the indoctrination camps we call schools, the comedians that have clips played on NPR).

The holocaust was the very first redpilling I got, someone threw up an infographic on Holla Forums and I was curious enough to dive right into Holla Forums. I was completely bluepilled up to that point. I thought it was so obviously faked that it was ridiculous and anyone else would agree.

My next redpill was on how much of a difference 30 points of IQ makes when it comes to connecting the dots.

You went in with shoulder to the door, user. You've gotta go foot in the door. Plant seeds of doubt. Get them thinking.

Just keep dropping little redpills here and there, and mock him for being gullible and lazy (not doing his due diligence by reading what independent historians have written.) Point out what a unique situation this is, that various states have been persecuting independent historians since the late 1940s. Ask him to provide explanations for crazy shit like why the Soviets built a non-connected chimney behind Krema I at Auschwitz. Point out that all non-Soviet-held sites were debunked in the 60's. Ask him how long it takes to cremate a body. Ask him whether he acknowledges that false confessions and testimonies were given, then keep pressing him on why they would've done that. Ask him where the fuel for the cremations at Birkenau was stored (hint: no room inside - and why doesn't it show up on aerial photography.) Keep asking him for explanations about crazy shit, and keep chuckling at the mental gymnastics he has to perform. Treat him like an amusing child. When you refer to the holocaust, make sure you only refer to fraudulent elements, e.g. "look, friend, I understand you think it's very sad that 20 million jews were electrocuted or turned into lampshades, but you need to try not to be so emotional about it, and look at the evidence objectively." Keep doing your research and mining for powerful redpills. Most important: don't get angry with him, and don't be too earnest. It's hilarious he believes this shit. It's the WORST, most RETARDED history there is, because for 70+ years it's been illegal to criticize Soviet atrocity propaganda.

This argument started because I tried to say something he'd agree with, which was "Whatever you think about Hitler, he saw what he perceived as a threat to his people and tried to fix it. That's an attitude we could use today."

And I had too much pride to let it go there, and it devolved into an argument about the holocaust. Like, this nigger said that he wants to kill all muslims, but he got butthurt when I said that.

What the fuck? I was using witness testimonies against him, but apparently he omitted that as credibility so I started taking the logistical side and started to get pissed off so I threw everything I had at him, too much I guess.

Yeah, he already said that he's gonna laugh at me but doesn't think of me differently, and that he'd hope I could find something to laugh at him about, so I've just been using a really jewey voice to poke fun at him.

Thanks man, got some more moral in me.

OP, once you've got them convinced the holocaust is false, show them hitler's real speeches, preferably without shitty music which will put them on the defensive.

But not a second before you are sure they are convinced of the lie. Until the holocaust brainwashing is broken thoughts of mass murder will distort their perception of every word.

You'll have them heiling in the streets in no time.

You could also do it backward. The truth about the holocaust was the last thing with which I came to terms in my time here. First I saw the funny people who pretended they hated jews and liked Hitler. Then I saw that they actually hated jews and actually liked Hitler. Then I saw WHY they hated jews (their modern and historic behavior) and liked Hitler. And then I learned why the jews have power today.

And then I learned why that power is based on a lie.

this approach only works for ironic memesters such as yourself

Maybe you're a jew too?

Also the Nazis shot some Jews in anti-communist roundups, but these people were not taken to camps in the first place.

Mathematically impossible that 6 gorrillion died.

They weren't put into camps to be killed off, otherwise why wouldn't they do it on the spot to save resources?

Allies cut supply chains, jews starved in camps that would have otherwise fed them.

Not sure if you're a newfag or a shill.

The real mystery is how people can believe such ridiculous stories.

Religious people can very easily end up believing their own bullshit and this utterly taints the account of everyone in history, they cannot be trusted to tell the truth because they believe lies.

SHIVITTI story is just jews being jews. Covering a baby in marmalade and chowing down like rats.

I've got plenty more, but OP should have the point by now.

Don't forget it was the British who invented the concentration camp system for use against the Boers in the Boer Wars. And there were similar results with disease causing death in the camps.

Obviously there's a bullshit surrounding the Holocaust. A lot of the stories were faked for profit and/or to help the spread of Communism. The Soviets fabricated some evidence to make the Nazis look bad. And the claims that the amount of evidence for death camps do seem to be exaggerations.

However, I have a question. You can believe what you will, but it's really not a shill question. How would you explain Himmler's remarks on the "evacuation" of the Jews?

Ok, there do seem to be some questions surrounding it. I don't know, tbh.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Posen_speeches

Why have you put the word 'evacuation' in apostrophes? How do you know he didn't mean an actual evacuation? Why would Himmler use secret code words in a private and super secret meeting? Totally believable story user.

For that matter, why would he actually record a top secret conversation in this top secret meeting if the Nazis were obsessed with destroying all evidence of their evil deeds? Isn't that strange? A bunch of guys who are committing mass murder on an unimaginable scale and are obsessed with erasing all evidence of their deed, literally take a tape recorder into one of their meetings, for some reason, and then, as though that is not enough, literally get a secretary to type out a transcript of the recording - and this transcript just happens to survive the war.

And put this into context. This ain't the 21st century that we're talking about. Audio recording devices back in the 1940s, were very expensive, bulky and clumsy devices. This isn't a small recording device hidden in someone's briefcase or something. This is in the days before computers, before hard disks, before flash disks, before magnetic tape or cassette tapes. This is a big device which probably required special operators to set up and operate. He didn't decide this spontaneously on the spot, he would of had to have arranged this well in advance.

The one time during the war that these "evil Nazis", who are committing mass murder on an unimaginable scale and whom are obsessed with erasing any and all evidence of their evil deeds, just happen, for some reason, to decide to take a large and clumsy audio recording device into their top secret invite-only super secret meeting that is restricted to the top ranking members of the Reich, for the purpose of recording and providing a record of top secret conversations concerning classified material about their super secret plans during which they describe the code words they are using in other documents, which they must surely know in advance will create evidence that can be used against them in a trial, the one time that they do this, they then just happen to take the further step of ordering a secretary to transcribe this audio recording of the super secret conversation concerning super secret matters about the super secret holocaust (even though they had just heard the conversation and had no need to read such a transcript themselves), deliberately creating even more evidence that could be used against them in a trial, the one time this happens, this very transcription of the recording of this meeting just happens to survive the war when every and all other documents about the holocaust are destroyed before the war is over.

And rather then being hidden away in an archive somewhere undiscovered for years, it just happens to surface right in time for the Nuremberg Trials so that they can all be hung.

No offense, but I've heard UFO abduction stories by drunken niggers on shitty reality TV shows which are more plausible.

Dave Irving has an article on his website about the document you're referring to. He says that he has inspected the original document and that he suspects it was typed after the war was over and that its authenticity is questionable. I'm going to go with Dave Irving's opinion on this one.

My advice is to open your eyes and find out the truth for yourself. If we had that one piece of perfect proof we would be dead. Lol.

OP Did you take them to the Gift shop? They sell "Jew Ashes" there for 20€, no better redpill on Jew shamelessness and Hoaxocaust.