Exposing Holla Forums

Cross posting this to see what Holla Forums knows, and help spread truth. Holla Forums dropped some info publically that's way more over the top than anything I remember from them before. So lets discuss this.

Other urls found in this thread:

freech.net/fam/res/44115.html
freech.net/intl/res/22556.html
pastebin.com/patgRXJE
discordapp.com/invite/011D1kpuTCJO9Jtsf
discordapp.com/tos
a.pomf.se/emsngp.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Here are the threads for refrence.

freech.net/fam/res/44115.html

freech.net/intl/res/22556.html

This is way beyond what I thought Holla Forums was ( I always assumed just a group of shitposters.

Working on getting things screen capped and shared so they can't contain and hide this info.

So someone with some sort of crypto linguistic experience should be able to crack this open. These guys aren't so sophisticated that this should be anything beyond cryto stuff, but here it is, the chance to blow their operation completely open.

We've long talked about this whole thing here, and up till now, I never took this seriously. I was wrong, Holla Forums really is up to something. I was wrong the entire time.

Going to keep posting the screen shots even though I have linked the threads. Reason being that they could easily wipe this info off their board soon so I feel as though having it should be useful.

This is some pre-y2k "encryption" they've got here

Ofc it only works if the decoder is a shared PDF and not a public post

It's ultimately useless, since they've probably all got eachother on IRC already

just gas urself tbh fam

This is a rapid descent collection on posts designed to disrupt the aggregation of significant fucking habbenings.

Eenie meenie minie mo
That part of your Penis is just for show.

fuck off back to Holla Forums

hello Holla Forums

So Holla Forums is more autistic than we have previously thought?

My two concerns are that is might be an Holla Forums OP to troll us, or they already switched to another platform of communication.

>Holla Forums has no influnce

On oldfags, yes. However, newfags eat uo their bullshit.

The incoming sages and telling me to fuck off tells me they're here, they know I'm onto something. I've got their fucking dictionary, just need a little help from someone with experience in these things in reading it.

pastebin.com/patgRXJE

We of course should and will discuss important happenings, this thread is for blowing the lid of a long standing enemy of Holla Forums.

I implore you guys to ignore the posters trying to shoo you away from the info when you have it right here. The truth is here and now, lets try and do what we can with it.

How did you find their dictionary? Are you a 'goon gone rogue', so to speak?

I always lurked and shitposted there, off and on. By doing this and helping feed chan drama I became what's known as a "useful idiot". I helped their agenda without ever realizing that it was so much more serious and autistic than I ever thought. I never entered into their groups like the steam account cause I just thought it was all about shitposting together and having fun. I made a mistake and I realize now they're up to so much more than I ever knew. I'm trying to spread this info and blow up their operation a bit. This whole thing's gotten out of hand.

Of course, we can't trust this is true. Holla Forums always uses multiple fallback layers of lies and deception.

Listen, I'm digging through their catalogue now, there are major info leaks from them and we should do our best to try and use and harness this info against them. They are here, they're here in this thread. We know what they're up to now on a higher level. Let's use the info to disrupt their operation.

Honestly user, you need to go a lot deeper if you are not lying. Get a hell of a lot more info, then release it all. You should be careful now, since they now possibly know there is a rat in their ranks.

My big question is why hasn't there been an effort to infiltrate their ranks from Holla Forums before? Like why haven't you guys tried to blow this all up yet? Why do I have more info as a person who casually shitposted with them then you guys do with all your resources?

I'm not sure what's more autistic. Holla Forums spamming posts full of gibberish in an attempt to fool people into thinking there's a secret code they are communicating with, you know, instead of just talking on IRC like normal autists. Or the fact that they might have actually come up with a secret code so that they can talk to each other by spamming posts full of giberish.
The 2nd is definitely more impressive thou.

As autistic as it is, I'm really thinking it legit has to be number 2.

Seriously though to any non-shills here we just need to keep this thread active enough till some autist good enough at this shit comes along to see what it could mean, hardly something arguable over (unless you had something to hide of course)

They are low level shills. All they do is shitpost. Even if they did make a word dictionary to encrypt their shit, so did 16chan/b/. It isn't like it's hard to make a shitty substitution cypher. 16chan/b/ even has an encryption/decryption userscript that adds buttons to the post form that allow for encryption and decryption. And if they posted it in public, then all someone has to do is find it and it's useless.

kek

Holla Forums are a bunch of irrelevant, autistic lolcows who hatch the occasional poorly thought out plan to subvert Holla Forums and fail spectacularly at it.

What are they scheming? I don't care because I already know it ends in abject failure.

Just like your thread tbh fam :^)

I want to believe this, but I suspect this is an ebin ruse so freechkikes can say; "lol fam we just got some autistic Holla Forumsacks to spend hours decrypting meaningless messages".

It might be worth the effort, by intuition leads me to believe this is a freechkike false-flag.

Yeah if they really wanted to speak in encrypted messages they would use real encryption and pass public keys out to each other. This is obviously a ruse. They want people to waste time decrypting shitty pasta.

Last time Holla Forums did something like this it ended up with an user in Florida almost getting raped by a gay furry tranny. It was a pretty good time tbh.

I think we should ultimately start compiling the info on Holla Forums so we can mess up their operatations.

Has the right idea.

Notice that a good cotingent working against this very notion pops up very quickly. I'm not saying we should devote all energies to it, but lets wait for someone who understands this sort of stuff to have a look at it.

We should start compiling the info and trying to figure out what Holla Forums are doing. They openly work against the truth, so we should actively work against them. Preety simple stuff.

Tl:Dr; Holla Forums tried to warn me about Holla Forums a long time ago, I never thought they where right.In the end Holla Forums was right all along.

Holla Forums and a few other places have had this Holla Forums shit pegged from day one. The fact you JUST NOW caught onto this does not make this "discovery" special.

Such as posting niggerdicks and getting banned? lel

I suspect you're Holla Forums because you're asking Holla Forums to waste its time attempting to decrypt gibberish, I know you're Holla Forums because you're acting like they're relevant.

You might to most this either on /cow/ or on /baph/ too.

¬_¬

really guys

really?

But who cares though?

Or they could just email/irc/ICQ/trilian/fucking anything.

Whoever falls for this is fucking new.

oh noooo they spread secret information on shit boards

lets look into it!

hmmm lets use decoder and translate the gibberish:

oh thats really secret and interesting… soooo interesting…..
lets see the answer:

lets translate again!:

ohh. as expected extremely valuable and secret information.
we should prevent them from texting each other

this is a psyops to get morons to install a virus pretending it's some box-of-cereal-grade decoder ring pretending to be encryption

they have zero reason to exchange any messages, coded or not, during a supposed raid on the board they're raiding, when they have a whole other website opened in the next tab where they can organize and autismize as much as they want

do you seriously believe that a couple 14yo defecating on the interwebs have the patience, discipline and respect for opsec to code their shitposting for more than 1.2 sentence during a shitpost raid?

If we can get access to that virus, I'm more than computer savy enough to install it in a virutal machine, just so we can see what it does. Whatever sort of deception that they're up to, we should try and get to the bottom of. If we can decipher the plan, then we could easily knock it down.

I think there's more to this Holla Forums shitposts to slide things thing. I think they have a bigger agenda and I think that we're ignoring the real issue of who and what they are. We should figure out this conspiracy.

So they've been using cumskins/hitlery/etc. as a front for their real raids?

It looks as though that may be the case yes, I'm looking for more good stuff to dig up on them. This rabbit hole goes so much further down than we ever dreamed.

Found their discord. If anyone's willing to lurk it that may help a bit discordapp.com/invite/011D1kpuTCJO9Jtsf

what if this is Holla Forums trying to fuck with us again by pretending they're sending codes and then making a thread about it to waste our time?

It hurts nothing to look into this. Ultimately we should be gathering info on them one way or the other to turn around and muss them up a bit. Holla Forums should run a real operation on Holla Forums at this point.

lolno

discordapp.com/tos

Lrn 2 thread ids, I'm obviously only saying we look into this, I'm obviously op, and this thread is obviously getting pushed to say that this nothing quite a bit. All this shilling against looking into it really makes me suspect that something is up here.

You've been sucking Holla Forums's dick this entire thread begging for forgiveness for shitposting on a cancerous site, I think you're trying awful hard to fit in here.

Discord is a datamining honeypot and your scheme to waste Holla Forums's time failed. Go back to freech and pretend to won because your thread got replies.

Holla Forums shills have arrived and claim that Kek is a shill op by FBI to discredit the "alt-right"

Every single time you try and expose what Holla Forums is really up to they start popping out of the word work. If you guys can't see that this happens every single time you aren't following what's going on.

I thought my life was sad.

Go home, Holla Forums. Nobody's falling for it.

wew

reported

this behavior is not acceptable here.
>>>/cuckchan/

Wrote out long post regarding this, but Holla Forums is not even your big bad.
Holla Forums are useful complacent pieces of trash that love to spread dischord and subversion, nothing more.
Just like Holla Forums is guided by an entity so is Holla Forumsg
Their entity is the group known as Cat's Cradle(aka dischordians aka trianglefags aka purplepilled faggots)
These fags ruined 4chon, they have connections to goons, and speak ENTIRELY in coded messages just like the one in OP.
I imagine this is the cipher'd cipher. An encoded code, because these fuckers used to be good at this.
Smiley knows about them, he's been fighting them for years.
They even have a board here >>>/catscradle/
do you remember how you died?

“real raids” meaning what?

The "masterchan" raids that fucked over Holla Forums.

So, Holla Forums is literally just a group guided by cats cradle, which is a group guided by goons? The layers of what's going on here keep getting deeper, I'm digging for solid info and it this all seems to be a lot bigger than I ever figured.

That makes too much sense.

The big question is, what's really going on here?

Don't we know what they're really up to? They operate on some vague notion of causing random chaos to keep the spirit of old Holla Forums alive. They aren't as complex or mysterious as they think they are.

Any archived threads that elaborate on this a bit more?

Who is John Galt?

Freechkikes are on to you, OP.

Reminder that AT LEAST one of our mods is an Holla Forums goon

Correct.

By which I mean, obviously, this is such a big question that it may as well be unanswerable.
Holla Forums has been an inscrutable place from the beginning. It was designed as a place for refugees from 4chan, an exodus led by Holla Forums and Holla Forums. These groups coexist because of GamerGate, and GamerGate is the reason the shills are so strong here: it's the nexus of politics, entertainment, and journalism that galvanized people to analyze, overanalyze, and shitpost here for as long as we have been.
The only people who followed GamerGate really closely in the beginning are, at this point, not really taken seriously by anyone else on this site, mostly because they fucked up c o m p l e t e l y in terms of 1) perceiving the correct problem (video games are not the only area of journalism where there's a problem, and it's too bad that so much organization went into fighting that one area of journalistic cancer) and 2) doing something about the problem (it all devolved into eceleb drama very quickly, I think Sargon is the only one of those early GG e-celebs whose name I still hear). Meanwhile on Holla Forums the Stormfront/Libertarian/Traditionalist/Whatever alliance has been gestating, and now this place is basically MiniTru Trump.
This goes back to at least the Chanology protests, which was where *chan culture burst into the mainstream and became an active political force, and maybe even before that, maybe goons have been playing a very, very long game in trying to weaponize Holla Forums. Maybe 4chan Holla Forums was always controlled by Goons. Maybe it actually has been SA all along.
Who knows?
Who is John Galt?

These people never got past their edgelord phase of idolising Tyler Durden and the Joker, did they?

bump to trigger the goons

They're probably teenagers. They're in that phase right now.

OP is a freechkike and that thread's part of the ruse.

Hi Holla Forums, tell us more about how the mods are compromised and how we need to migrate to one of your boards :^)

Holla Forums is a dead board that got blown the fuck out by an autistic furry over a year ago. Stop using it as a boogeyman to slide the catalog, shill.

the fourth line in that greentext is true, except im not so sure about the last adjective he used to describe them; they either worship the devil or they might as well be

its not a basic kind of deception; they try to make you think its wrong by saying while you know theyre the bad guy that they tried to push it as if it were a lie, when in actuality it isn't and he knows it or thinks its a lie(though it isn't)

Not Holla Forums. I also don't think we need to leave. At least not yet.

Bui blew out a bunch of stuff and I am not the Holla Forums boogeyman, look through the thread there's good info about whole cats cradle thing and there being instances of this sort of encryption even being used before. How much do you want to say that nothings happening when the building is burning around you?

Reminder that those who ask that you simply not look into things are the one's who have something to hide. Blow the door open on it that's my opinion.

Holla Forums has always been a satire board though. That's just pissing in an ocean of piss.

This post is probably satire.

What's the point of saying you're posting satire?

This post is probably satire

There are no posts in 'code' that date before the 17th of this month on freech (the oldest post in /fam/'s catalog dates back to the 24th of June–roughly the same for Holla Forums) and there were two 'code' threads in total.

This gives even more credence to the claim that this thread is just an ebin ruse by freechkikes.

feels weird to know that no matter what I do I will never reach this pinnacle of faggotry

Has anyone made a thread on Holla Forums yet? They probably know about crypto.

BigBalzi and lilBalzi are bots, you dumb faggot. It's just randomly generated text. I'm pretty sure they use the same script that ran the Tay twitter bot.

Bump.

DOWN WITH THE OLDFAGS
FUCK OFF GRANDPAS MAKE WAY FOR THE NEW GENERATION OF CHAN USERS
YOUR TIME IS UP NEW BLOOD NEEDS TO BE INJECTED
ONLY PEOPLE THAT DISCOVERED CHANS FROM NO MORE THAN 2-3 YEARS AGO SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO POST
30 YEAR OLDS AND UP

You mean redditors and normalfags?

Something like that. My knowledge ends with coded posts and goons.
Tried infiltrating when the chon was still around and got nowhere. The board here(a lot of which is in "code") suggests they are still active though.
Know very little of Holla Forums probably just about what you all know, this just reminded me of CC's past works. Maybe CC is playing all sides, and Holla Forums is just another useful idiot to them.
I know Holla Forums's goal was to astroturf the hell out of 8ch and effectively kill moderation, they were able to do this on Holla Forums by spamming pedopone threads and getting lowcard to axe rule 2.
Lowcard was then revealed to be an antifa cuck and left the site when Jim b& pedoshit. In a sense they won, the only boards worth browsing anymore are Holla Forums and it's weird little cousins.

None that I've personally archived, so no. Most of the more obvious ones that mirrored the irreverent bullshit in OP's caps and the freech threds were on 4chon.
They were behind all those principia discordia shoops and the .org/.net debacle. I also suspect bedchan of being one of them, but he's cool.

;-;

The fact that he writes 'chan users' tells me that he's a 4cucker who probably came over when GamerGoy happened.

CIA nigger detected, everyone knows Holla Forums mods have been FBI since hackers on steroids.

dysnomia here, I know I'm not important on Holla Forums, but I did start those shitty threads. Cat's Cradle had nothing to do with the /int*/ goons and we could care less about those Saturday morning cartoon villains. We weren't a group "guided" by anything and we aren't discordians.

Actually, I can't tell if you're a goon spreading disinfo or a troll or an actual cat's cradle member that is just ruising Holla Forums but you're wrong, whatever you are. Cradle was just for shits & giggles, and entertainment. Albeit, it did upset a few people.

I have the entire archive saved if you really want to read through 10,000 posts of absolute nonsense. a.pomf.se/emsngp.zip

couldn't care less*

Cat's Cradle(Or whoever these fucking code talking assholes are) didn't start on 8ch, I am assuming you're >>>/catscradle/ BO, a lot of it is on YOUR board so I assumed it was YOUR group(or you fags are just really good at being absurdist retards and the 4chon code fuckers were really just some Holla Forums precursor)
Let's call them Dischordians or Code Talkers for now. Hope you're not bullshitting me, someone is playing all sides here.
Whatever misinformation I spread I apologize for.

You're not important to the site in general.

I will stick up for this guy, he had quite a following on Holla Forums before it became borderline unusable.

We don't talk in code. We started on Holla Forums on April 22 2015. I started the first thread. I don't own the board, I started >>>/magick/ the same day as the owner of >>>/bmw/ I also started the meme-magic meme but that's not important in this discussion

It's not "my" group, it doesn't belong to anyone, it was a small group of maybe 4-10 people (some came, some left, some stayed)

There is no conspiracy revolving around cat's cradles, it was just a group of shitposting Holla Forums tripfags who enjoyed /fringe/ topics. It's mostly abandoned now, with 2-3 users getting together once in a while on Holla Forums when one of the others appears.

If you really want to know what the group was about, you can read the archives, it's a bunch of gibberish that lead to nothing. We rambled on about conspiracies and mystical nonsense, philosophy, and theories of what the "happening" would be. It was an amalgam of shitposters if anything.

Holla Forums Quaker here.

Does Ints provide any kind of security to go to IRC to confront the globals about a corrupt vol? You know, like some kind of internet bodyguard typ
e deal? I don't want this vol (notlily) or any of his goons to attempt to hack me just for going there to give the real story about what he's done
on Holla Forums.

I could possibly write a few copypastas (nothing that betrays Holla Forums, only kek pastas) or something in exchange for a guarantee of safe passage thro
ugh IRC. I don't really know how it works, but I guess you have to travel through "channels" to get where you want to go?

Basically I need a guide to both protect me and to show me the right path through the channels so I don't get lost and can reach one of the globals
who wants me to meet him there. If possible it would be better to go unnoticed and sneak in, I don't know if there are any kind of backwoods paths
through the channels or something like that, but I don't want Notlily or his goons to be able to follow me to the meeting spot.

Sorry if this sounds newfag. I don't know how to IRC but it looks like some kind of text adventure MMORPG from the logs, and I did play WoW so I th
ink i could get the hang of it if you show me the way through whatever game world these globals are in.

Bump, don't let Holla Forums slide this thread.

bump

Holla Forums is neither intelligent nor organized enough to have (and keep secret) their own code.

Truth does not fear investigation, goon.

Agreed, which is why I'm on Holla Forums.

Let's look at the types of people on Holla Forums.

This group is extremely prone to backstabbing because truth is not on their side. Whether it be because of change of heart or it's in their jewy nature. Code would not be kept secret.

That said, Holla Forums has a history of coming to Holla Forums with stunts like this for a variety of reasons. The main one being: please give me (you)s.