archive.is/Sb9zN

archive.is/9Jn1L

I think this guy was a genius

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2eoFe
endchan.xyz/b/res/8066.html
archive.is/v8lWn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oathbreaker guy, you know that picture of hillary and another woman holding donuts? Why haven't you put oathbreaking circles on that?

∧_∧     (´・ω・)  I think this guy was a genius    /     \ __| |     | |_ ||\          \ ||\\          \ ||  \\          \.    ∧_∧     \\          \  (    ) What did he just say?       \\          \ /    ヽ        \\         / |   | .|          \∧_∧   (⌒\|___/ /          (     ) Are you the oathbreaker guy?          _/   ヽ           \     ∧_∧          |     ヽ           \   (     ) Don't ever come back here          |    |ヽ、二⌒)         \  /   ヽ、                 \\           / |   | |

I'm not the oathbreaker guy sorry

Sure you're not.

The fact that an army of crybabies appeared every time some green circle was posted should have been proof that the guy was onto something.

It's proof that this gay meme is annoying. That's all. It isn't even funny.

“I say to you, ‘Do not take an oath at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God, or by the earth, for it is his footstool, or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King’” (vv. 34–35).

- Matthew 5:33–37

archive.is/2eoFe

60% of the reaction images posted here aren't funny.

You're what's funny about it.

I would take Milhouse over this gay oath circle shit, at least back on halfchan dubs and digits made him a meme

Cancer.

WOW THIS MEME IS VERY IMPRESSIVE AND NOT GAY AS FUCK AT ALL

Its because the meme its null and void

Jesus fucking Christ summer can not be over fast enough

My oath is to my kin, my woman and the children she provides me, my ancestors and their struggles that led to my being and the greatness of white civilization. And in furtherance of my oath, my oath is also to the downfall of kikery, the eradication of all Semites.

your memes are gay and you have to go back
>>>/reddit/

your answers are gay and you have to go back to >>>/reddit/ or >>>Holla Forums

because it's current year

Have you guys ever heard of the meme square? It's a real meme that makes all of the healthy cells in your body develop terminal cancer. Uh oh, now that you've seen it you definitely have real malignant cancer.

Did you know that Jews hate having cancer? This proves that the meme square is real and true. Everyone in this thread now has cancer including me.

your shitty circle will never be a meme lad

it's not a meme, it's an information about your broken oath

if dubs it's not a meme and you have to go back to >>>/fringe/

Heretic

==YOUR MEME IS FUCKING GAY AND YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO FUCKING /FRINGE/

1st pic impressive

WEW there buddy Kek has spoken the forced oathbreaker was ordained. (((Your))) newfaggotry is showing friendo. KEK is Hight Energy.

oathbreaker will never be a meme lad

dubs say otherwise

I'll go now

no dubs UUUU

its just another bad forced "meme"
its even worse than milhouse

when when it tries to be funny, its unfunny instead
and thats not something that the guy would want to do

forgot sage

'cause your oath is broken

We pollocks are alt-right oathbreakers now.

and the black market. (money from violence soldiers of fortune human trafficking gay paiges guns body parts bloodbags and lolita slave dolls)
One might think wrongly that money is what controls them they are run by the bankers. Not a chance. you look at your green dollar any part of it and you see its right in the middle it is a way to
squeeze and initiate public commotion and get the merchant train running and therefore money is a method of exchange that is unfair and it is the quintessence of masonry. that is what the fucking dollar bill means. They own you thats what it means.
feeble (so they insist) unitiated profane mind you woul;d freak out over a few people skinning a woman on a counter. You are the same person mentally demons are the costumes the pipers wear in these rituals like dr steel would be a demon he wears masonic hoodwink goggles.Some try hards think that there should be no pagentry and only mechanical violence because all pagentry could be under the white tile and they walk in the light so they walk on the black it is the light because the black is the shadow under you walking in the light. The shadow of the modern man the 50 shades of gay the dexter misunderstood serial killers it really makes me want to throttle them but Never can you aknowledge the occult underground to a moleman.. The controlled act of white and black without consequence. Oathbreaker is the only meme that transcends all of it

from here
endchan.xyz/b/res/8066.html

I don't get it. If jews are just gonna break all their oaths anyway because of Kol Nidre, what difference would the circles make?

The Kol Nidre is broken

But Kol Nidre is breaking of oaths. Breaking oaths is just everyday Kol Nidre, which they should like, or shouldn't be bothered by it in the first place.

Not, but oaths of thoses who didn't make kol nidrei are broken too, now. Because it's current year.

That makes no sense.

an Oath make sense today ?

- i solemnly swear that your oath is voided

You are the guy who did the shitty cool rubio meme during the primaries? Oathfag surely it must be you.

Blah blah null and void.

Trump thread? Trump thread.

Pleb

You have to admire dedication like this

pollocks unite for cool oath breaker guy!

If you think i'm the oathbreaker guy, I can change it

bump

I hadn't realized being underage was now a requirement to post here, I'll take my business elsewhere.

GOOD THREAD TBH FAM

I remember that kek ARG that ended in the furfag and the guy nearly getting Dainty'd. Hue.

You know what this sjit looks like to me? A broken magic circle. Like some idiot dabbler started making a pact with a bound daemon and then accidentally released it by breaking the circle and it fucking goes to town on him.

What if we are the daemon, and the means used to bind us to (((their))) will is broken by (((their))) own stupidity? Aren't we fucking their plans royal right now?

Kek

thread

thread

thread

thread

thread

thread

thread

thread

NO COUNTER – IT'S INFINITE — NOW BACK TO 4CUCKS

Does that include your oath to suck my dick?

Heresy. Leave.
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/cuckshed/

if you want the oathbreaker shit to go away all you have to do is not get asshurt

I started liking this meme only because of the reactions to it.

Its an anti-Oathkeeper meme

I think the circles are supposed to be a scope, or ghost ring sights, or something.

You know what the meme circles/rings *really* contains as far as hidden imagery?

It is the Vesica, or the Yoni. It contains strong feminine elements.

Therefore meme ring/circle fags are on the order of Manboobz (that David Futrelle nu-male faggot).

Don't forget your oestrogen shot next time you post it faggot!

OATHS RESTORED!

archive.is/v8lWn

Nice red herring, dippy.

No, it's jews, ya big dummy.

INFINITE RESTORE COUNTERED
ALL FUTURE RESTORES NULLIFIED