Is Trump going to fix Americas demographics

youtube.com/watch?v=fX4wkOGqSic
Back in 2013 Trump has blatantly said that Republicans are never going to win Spic and minority voters and that Republicans have demographic issues going forward. He then advocated for an increase of European Immigration.

And honestly how are we going to Make America White Again without mass immigration like in the past? Could we possibly import millions of right wing Europeans fleeing the Marxist EU? Along with revoking birthright citizenship retroactively and deporting all the illegals can the demographics of America be saved?

Other urls found in this thread:

images5.bibsy.pl/di5jK1IY/zul-joga.jpeg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans
my.mixtape.moe/zoiayk.ttf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably not. Still a good idea to vote him even if he only builds the wall and stops mass immigration.

Probably not. Anyone immigrating from Europe would likely be at least 80% shitskins.

Only real surefire way I can see of getting only whites is offering them STEM jobs that require college degrees.

And even then we're likely to still get some indoctrinated SJW cucks.

lift visa for Holla Forumsand

What if he targeted Eastern Europe?

We still somehow have a higher standard of living.

I don't think he will solve the problem. It is too late now. At best we can laugh at the liberal tears one last time before we become Brazil and they win for the rest of time.

1) kill darkies
2) take their resources
3) increase tax credits for having children

it's pretty easy user

As long as its western!

cut foreign aid
invest in space research
start mining in space
profit ?

The big focus will not be on trump to get it done.

The big focus will be on if trump's successor can keep trump's initiatives in place to ensure our victory in a decade from now.

I don't trust that VP Feels will be ready to gas the kikes in 2024. Or hopefully he won't have to.

I for one welcome my polish overlords

Something wrong with Slavic immigration?

Holla Forums needs to get people into the GOP at all levels. We need to claim our inheritance and take this shit over. It's our time now. And we're the last sons of the west. So it's time we claimed what is rightfully ours!

On a personal level no but don't speak English as well, there customs are different and most importantly they are overwhelmingly low skilled workers the US doesn't need a single one more of those.

You're right

Trump's candidacy was nothing short of an insurgency

Normies in all of our home towns and cities want what we want in their heart of hearts. They're just too scared to speak up for fears of being called names.

The US' demographic issue is far too profound to be fixed in eight-years though 'legal' means. Deporting all illegals and H-1/H-2B shitters would increase the White share of the population from 60% to around 68% based on the figures I have seen, which is still far from ideal.

Trump will slow the bleeding dramatically and give Whites the upper-hand in the case of a civil war, but it will probably take 30-40 years of high birth-rates among Whites and passive eugenics to really repair America demographically if a civil war (and inevitable ethnic cleansing) does not occur.

Hey man as long as they're white it'll be all right.

The best way to fix demographics is

Personally I think marriage should go back to being a mere religious ritual instead of a financial one.
That way the likes of LGBT fags won't whine about having rights, because they won't benefit from paying less tax because there won't be such a benefit, if marriage is not tied to anything financial.

What are your opinions on white harems?

If our population percentage can jump 6 points within 8 years, that's fucking huge.

That's not peanuts.

After deportations, the next logical step must be immediate stops to any and all gibsmedat to migrants and/or illegals and their families.

This was essentially Mitt Romney's idea. The idea that if you cut off the gibs, they would eventually 'self-deport' because there's no longer any economic feasibility for them. Even third worlders with high time preference understand that.

Deport only non-white males.

Polack detected.

Say that to working-class Britons who have been disenfranchised economically by Eastern/Central European immigrants. Mass immigration in any form is damaging for a nation.

The more high agency of you on here should consider running for office, pull a gradualist approach. Pretend to be cuckservatives if need be, anything to get in and Win. Once We are the ones in power then all things become possible.

Another HUGE issue will be the inevitable European civil war.

This is something you cannot dismiss.

There WILL be a violent backlash to muslims in europe at some point.

This will drive even more popularity to immigration restrictions he in the usa

I'm just a supportive britbong with a deep appreciation of the US. You guys have got a real fucking shot here. If you pull this off we might be able to ride out these awful times and preserve a future for our kids.

if the wall is physically built, there will be less drugs coming, which means less "jobs" for niggers & spics. I think USA could strike a deal with private corporations to build prisons for immigrants outside USA and once the sentence is served, they are returned to their country of origin. This way they can avoid any liberal chimp out about "nazi deportations". Just put legally in prison them and then don't allow them to come back.

With America we have bigger issues to worry about man.

Are already 40% subhuman, for fucks sake if importing some poor pollacks will fix that then i'm all for it.

Once we're white again we can sort everything else out.

once trump pulls NATO out of europe expect an influx of eastern europeans to come flowing in, especially balts like estonians

If Trump would offer them citizenship before the next election, you can counter all the spic democrat vote.

By letting in no non-whites.

So you pay no attention to what he says.

Honestly I think that mass importing Slavs is the best way to go, they're by far the least cucked whites and they're poor enough to want to come here. and currently slavs are only 6% of the US population.

I for one welcome my new Cheeki overlords.

Offering mass-citizenship to lower-strata Polacks that serve the same economic function Mexicans do (provide cheap labor for (((oligarchs)))) would infuriate the native White working-class, probably initiating another period of White voter apathy.

I'm sorry user, this won't work. Not when marriage is still a bad deal for males.

I remember learning about giving tax credits for children in politics 101. The teacher basically taught us that if you have more kids, you'll save/get more money. It's so simple, how could it not work to increase the birth rate, right?

But this simplistic solution does NOT solve the alimony problem, or all the horror stories of men getting raped in the divorce courts.

Changing one variable into a positive for family creation does not negate the many negatives. The entire system is fucked.

Not in america mate.

White ethnicities don't really exist in America anymore. We're just white.

Also there are plenty of intelligent slavs to import as well.

On top of that, think about what kind of people would be swayed to breed for some extra shekels. Are these the kind of people you want more of in our society?

We want the white middle and upper classes to fuck like Rabbits.

Like Trump and Elon Musk with their 5 fucking kids.

pretty sure trump would allow slavs to come en masse since he's married to a czech woman

These are the most popular girls' names in Bulgaria for 2010

Marija
Ivanka
Elena
Jordanka
Penka
Marijka
Rosica
Daniela
Petja
Desislava

Famous People Named Ivanka

Ivanka Marie Trump, American businesswoman and TV personality
Ivanka Marinova Khristova, Bulgarian Olympic shot putter
Ivanka Ninova, Bulgarian mezzo-soprano singer

You mean a Slovenian right?

I think that Trump likes Slavs, at least in bed.

Given Name IVANKA
USAGE: Czech, Slovene, Bulgarian, Serbian, Croatian
OTHER SCRIPTS: Иванка (Bulgarian, Serbian)

Would any intelligent Slav want to come to neostalinism central A.D. $CURRENT_YEAR though? Unless he's a poz carrier himself, that is.

My point exactly. People are not likely to bite this bait for it's intended purpose, unless they're the kind to count tax breaks in gallons of cheapest booze.

Who doesn't?

Weeb 2d lovers.

Because it's no longer neo-liberalism central after the dawn of the Trumpenreich

Can that picture produce children?

Does it have a moist vagina?

So you're saying, Trump will make anime real?

I thought you wanted them to outvote the libshits so that you can build the Trumpenreich? Because then you need them before the dawn…

Damn time continuity. Trump time machines when?

yes, he will make anime and MGS real, and make the japs and kojima pay for it

D&C

We want to get rid of the spics and niggers, not replace their skin color for ours

Fuck off [email protected]/* */ shill

Even if they are Gopniks(not even close to the majority of Russians) their children can integrate into America like the Slavs, Italians, and Irish of the past.

Non-whites will not.

Fuck off [email protected]/* */

That guy in the last pic is obviously just training yoga.

images5.bibsy.pl/di5jK1IY/zul-joga.jpeg
Inb4 can't you embed you newfag - no I can't. I'm a torfag, not newfag.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Roman-Catholics (particularly Irish, due to their hatred of anything Anglo) have always been in lockstep with the jews to subvert Anglo and Nordic domination of the US government. White Roman-Catholics (Poles, Italians, and Irish) vote overwhelmingly Democratic and the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act became reality thanks to the Irish fifth-column.

Roman-Catholics never have, and never will, fully-integrate.

Do you know just how much crime those 3 groups caused in America? The only reason White Americans are not for the most part impulsive subhumans is because those groups were drowned out and outbred ,because the US used to prioritize North and Western Europe immigration. Even before communism, the people who ran immigration policy knew Slavs are trash. You will not see anything like vid related in any non-slavic european country.

Kek.

Trump should bring in all the whites who want to flee Merkel's hellhole.

Get out

Right now

So we can expect most of our immigration to be Ukrainian and Polish. What about white South Africans and non-cucked Canadians?

And yet Slavs have produced some of the finest literary, musical, and scientific minds in the history of humanity.

Fuck off [email protected]/* */ shill

Why not make it mandatory for white women to have 5 children each?

lrn2read FAGGOT

forgot about those. How many are they left? Trump could create a program to encourage them to move.

i'd take a million paddys, dagos and poles over a single britcuck any day

What have the British even accomplished these days?

Not to mention these days Slavs make the best vidya in all of Europe(except the French maybe because of Streum On)

Fucking Brits have really fallen on hard times.

How much for John Oliver?

deport him to straya and let them banter him to death

Currently about 4 million

brits died with the punk movement in the 70's, I can't even think of a single cool brit to emerge post-70's besides farage

Pretty much

The UK is 86% white while America is around 62% and yet Trump wouldn't have a fucking chance in Britian due to how cucked they are.

At this point I don't think that western/northern Europe will wake the fuck up in time unless Trump gets elected and shifts the overton window.

trump sorta sent a shockwave causing populist parties to sprout up all over Western Europe (Le Pen, Hofer and AfD come to mind) but as for the UK I think they've sealed their fate

Since the UK is basically our bitch hopefully Trump will be willing to uncuck them.

Crusader18151 year ago (edited)
White South Africans are being oppressed and murdered at an alarming rate. There are Four million of them still, propping up what's left of the Republic of South Africa. But they are being discriminated against by the black communist government. Let's bring them all here. In the meanwhile, many American blacks are dissatisfied living in a majority white America. The evil left's response is to kill whitey. The good right's response should be to give these blacks their wish, and send them to African nations where they can be part of the group in power. Blacks for Boers. Make it happen. #TradeBlacksForBoers

You know, if a spic has to choose between no gibs and live in a nice country and mow lawns for more money than a docter makes in your shithole homecountry OR no gibs and live in a shithole country with shit wages; he's gonna pick the nice country.
You have to physically remove them. And shoot them when they try to invade.

I want to believe Brit/pol/ doesn't represent the nation's "far-right".

Fuck off, europe has low birth rates, we cant save you from becoming brazil, we must save ourselves first

The US takes in one million legal immigrants per year, mostly from Mexico. Trump's website has said that he wants to reduce that to more historical averages, which is about 100,000. If around 70-80% of that could be White, we're in decent shape. Also, whites who identify as conservative have a birthrate of around 3.1, which is higher than even Hispanics. The reason the white birthrate is at 1.77 is white liberals average 0.7 children per woman. So if you can get whites to have more kids you can reverse the trends of today. The deportations would likely make the US 68-70% Non-Hispanic white, and would clear up more opportunities to get white youths working and by extension having families and children. Also blacks will continue to abort themselves, and implementation of heavy law and order and criminal crackdowns will further incarcerate many more Blacks, meaning the black birthrate will continue to fall. So if the pro-white, Far-Right can continue to push its way into mainstream politics and get elected to positions of power, we have a shot.

TL; DR IT'S NOT OVER, KEEP FIGHTING FAGGOTS WE CAN DO THIS

Speaking of Brazil, I wonder if we can steal what whites they have left.

I'm surrounded by spics and niggers. Half the people I see at the grocery store don't even speak English.

I'd say my standard of living is complete shit compared to Eastern Europe.

there are a few non-civic nationalist/ natsoc ones on here but they're like diamonds in the rough

Move to New England or the Midwest retard.

Hopefully the whites in brazil can just move to the south of brazil and secede into an all white country. With an uncucked america and europe recognizing the legitimacy of that new country from day 1 it could be pretty smooth.

It's working in Russia right now dipshit, and it worked in Germany in the 30s. You can also increase fees for not being married

most men that get fucked like that were faggot cuck white knights or abusive assholes anyway. Learn to control your woman, you small-dicked kike MGTOW

That's why you make it tax deductions, not welfare. If you're poor, you don't pay taxes so you won't get the extra money. This could be made a subsidy for the middle-class only

You're not going to get any nationalists from Europe, because no nationalist would flee his NATION to go to a no offense mutt country, no matter how "white" it may be.

I wish you the best, but don't expect to get any European Holla Forumsack worth the name to move to America.

Hispanics are the biggest problem. Stop making it so easy for them to live and breed here -

"Take a community of Dutchmen of the type of those who defended themselves for fifty years against all the power of Spain at a time when Spain was the greatest power in the world. Intermix with them a strain of those inflexible French Huguenots, who gave up their name and left their country forever at the time of the revocation of the Edict of Nantes. The product must obviously be one of the most rugged, virile, unconquerable races ever seen upon the face of the earth. Take these formidable people and train them for seven generations in constant warfare against savage men and ferocious beasts, in circumstances in which no weakling could survive; place them so that they acquire skill with weapons and in horsemanship, give them a country which is eminently suited to the tactics of the huntsman, the marksman and the rider. Then, finally, put a fine temper upon their military qualities by a dour fatalistic Old Testament religion and an ardent and consuming patriotism. Combine all these qualities and all these impulses in one individual and you have the modern Boer."

Well, obviously. Chances are most of the Euros we get will be polish and Ukrainian and an assortment of slavs, with a few assorted western europeans here and there. Most whites America takes in at this point should be diaspora from former colonial territories like from South Africa/Brazil/Australia. Europe will need to unfuck it's shit and will need all the help it can get at this point.

Just end welfare.

How about a better plan? Why don't we take over both parties? I think we could do it. Democrats can't meme at all. They are already the victims of (((subversion))). How about we start doing the subverting?

This is will come, but first we start with one party. GOP will be easiest to start with , a good idea too is to subvert, divide and destroy the democratic party by getting the white berniefags whom can't be turned to our way of thinking, some are almost ripe for the redpill since they just got jewed hard and get them to support the Libertarian Party and turning the Dems into the minorities-only party.

I sure hope not. That would be retarded.

The US has 100 million none whites there is no fixing that demographic if we could shipped every German in Germany over that would be only 80 million.

This is why we need to start colonizing space.

Anglos have always been in with the jews ever since cromwell let them back in and especially since Benjamin disraeli was fucking the queen. We need Slavic nordic and celtic immigration the Brits can fucking die.

Mass deportations would reduce that number significantly.

Also revoke birthright citizenship.

thats not really true though most of the nationalist parties in Europe existed before trump ever ran for office credit where credit is due user

Those are 100 million legal none whites. We just also have 30 million illegal none whites. We wont be mass deporting them you could never get people on board with it, where will you send them?

I like slavs they are dumb but tough as fuck. I would take them over the intellectual and faggy Brits.

Hell

If there aren't tens upon tens of millions fewer non-Whites in the United States by the time the next election rolls around, nothing that poster said will be inaccurate.

I'm beginning to think many of you either worked for the government [like military] so you're patriotic because otherwise whatever you did is meaningless or you live out in the middle of nowhere in your 4-5k population Midwest town.

This country is so unbelievably non-White it's insane. This country is honestly less White than some Central Asian countries.

If all Trump does is deport like 2-3 million spic gangbangers, we are done.

You'd have to revoke it retroactively. Just stopping it from happening in the future doesn't do anything to stave off the demographic bomb.

We are way, way, way past the point of being able to just breed and suppress our way out of this. We need massive near-term reduction in non-White population.

It's still a majority white nation faggot.

You’re basically retarded.

There are 11.4 million ilegals in America at the minimum.

The denial is going to have us hunted down and killed. Mitt Romney got 59% of the White vote in 2012 and he lost. We are in deep, deep shit if there isn't a massive demographic reversal that makes the Greek-Ottoman population exchanges look like small potatoes.

I'm factoring in the documented quotes that both Donald and Eric Trump have provided to media outlets concerning their ideas of deportation and fast-tracking citizenship.

Those words are from the Trump campaign. If he didn't mean them, or they are being taken out of context [I don't think they are], then okay.

We're not denying that we're fucked on the current path we're denying that the problem can't be fixed.

Trumps plan to win the election is to demoralize and turn down minority turnout because Clinton is an old white woman rather than a black man.

Are you implying that I said that it can't be fixed?

You said that unless there's a fucking massive race war or something of that magnitude than the problem can't be fixed.

Nothing to do with NA wasps.
Britain allied with the Jew in the early 19th century in order to defeat Napoleon.
The NA wasps had split off from them a couple decades earlier.
The jew-wasp relationship in the states has been more a few wasps allying with them at the expense of the rest.
It turned into a usurping of wasp power by the jews, with them reaching their peak under Bush II.
If Hillary gets in, they may get a new peak of power.

Oh, yes. That is precisely what I said. That's how you fix it at this point. 100 million people, many of whom are younger and of fighting age, are not going to leave willingly.

Non-whites can't fight for shit user.

You should know that by now.

I should add that the previous user is correct in that the Catholics did all they could to help this because the despised the wasps so much.
This is why they too are overrepresented in positions of legislative and judicial power and are overrepresented in the 'progressive' field.
They see overthrowing the wasps with a progressive, multicultural society as key to their liberation.
Liberation ideology founded a hundred or more years ago that persists to this day even though it makes no sense in the present context.
An example of the dangers of malicious ideologies taking root in different ethnic groups and cultures.

So then what are you worried about a race war for?

On another note what about Hispanic whites like Castizos and straight Spaniard stock?

I'm worried that it won't happen if that's the only way to solve the problem.

Brazil hasn't had a race war to make Brazil white again and they're less white than America.

You're talking to one right now. It's an overblown demographic. The overwhelming majority of spics in this country look like they are straight out of the jungle.

Yeah but not all of them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans

Apparently there are more than of then the entire illegal population.

Unless the Census is fucking lying to me.

Yeah, bingo. Time to wake up to reality, isn't it?

If there isn't a massive and rapid demographic reversal Trump – if he even wins a first time – will be nothing but a short-lived blip where all of his policies to "stem the tide" are simply overturned 5-10 years in the future.

Remember, you're not just voting against non-Whites. You're voting against Whites that race mix, Whites that adopt nigger/spic/asian kids, Whites that are communist, Whites of extreme wealth to want to drive down wages, etc. Are those large segments of the population? No, not really. But they chip away and they add up.

Like elections of the recent past have shown, we may already be at the point where elections can't be won demographically and policies that stem the tide may not even be able to be implemented.

You know how the census records that? The person in question gets to tick the box themselves.

All he has to do is reverse the trend with a multitude of policies and set up his son to succeed him to make sure the process is completed.

I mean Don Jr is already looking to position himself as a politician.

Which trend? The trend of more Whites dying than being born? The trend of Whites being a minority in children under 5? The trend of Whites being a minority in most major public school districts? The trend of 1 million non-Whites entering the United States legally every year? The trend of rising suicide among White men?

What I'm trying to get across to you is that we're past the "pump the brakes" phase. That was the 90s. We need large scale, short term reduction.

Got any ideas? Besides GTKRWN

No. They already make up 1/3 of the entire country. They make up nearly a quarter of the military. They are the majority in nearly every major city. In the younger demographics they are already the majority. Large swaths of the border patrol and local police departments are heavily non-White.

They are in a position where they can just refuse to comply with statute you may want to implement. There is essentially no incentive for them to listen at all.

Because that is a literal death sentence for enough of them. Will we create a welfare state so we can breed more white babies?

Vasectomies are reversible though, user.

I think the fourth one starts the race war, so if we're trying to avoid that

This isn't as fast and means there will always be non-whites, but the offer of "spend 10-15 in a box or leave the country and never come back" means we should get rid of the worst of the lot quickly. But it also carries the danger that our children or grandchildren will be convinced to undo our work, so we should probably at the very least be the next country to expel the jews and maybe gas them a little, just to be safe.

We still have UKIP, its not going to just evaporate. The guy who mostly funds it, Arron Banks, is well aware that UKIP needs to be changed in a positive way that takes advantage of populism. ('We won’t achieve anything by tempering ourselves to create another bland, centrist party.')

Also, our situation, based on immigration inflows, isn't quite as bad as the USA. Our non-EU migration peaked in 2004 while EU migration is up and up, primarily with Poles.

Imagine this was a story and the white people were the good guys. What Deus Ex Machina would you pull out of your ass to save the white race? I can think of two.

Slaughter them all or deport them all. All 30 million illegals have to go home. Period. No exceptions, no compromises. Shoot anywho resist.

We need more white children, in addition to kicking shitskins out.

I live in the midwest in a semi rural area and half the folks I see at the grocery store are pakastani, indian, iranian or black.

better version
font is stag bold my.mixtape.moe/zoiayk.ttf

Well that stop living in the Chicago and Detroit suburbs.
Go further west, but not too far. Go too far and you'll arrive in spic land.

Ohio actually :(. It wasn't like this before obama.

Europe's got its own demographic and immigration problem. We are the single largest white country. I don't want any of them, especially the far-right ones that's just stupid, and a true nationalist wouldn't flee in the first place.

Unless it breaks into utter chaos, death and destruction, then maybe captain save-a-hoe them. We have to clean up our own shit and honestly Trump is super moderate. The best I see him doing is actually building the wall and deporting the illegals. All it's going to do is buy us time. Miscegenation, education, media, and government in general is still a real big problem. It's easy to get caught up in the Trump phenomena, but we already knew this from the beginning. The reality is we're still in a lot of shit even if just those two things happen and unfortunately without some massive economic or government collapse nothing will change. The people do not will it and everything has always depended on the non-whites to push any racial conflict. Unless Hispanics get involved even that is out of the question. Blacks are hardly going to kick that off, but if it was black and brown then we have something.

Deportation coupled with programs to subsidize staring white families.

Highly dubious, and not necessarily desirable..

Yes, but remove the immigration and include retroactive removal of Reagan amnesty.

not a serious suggestion

That's where you play the game smart. Remove the obvious illegals, 11 million by conservative estimates, upwards of 30 million by others. Asian is actually competing with them numbers wise the past 10 years.

Once you dwindle the numbers down then you can start implementing policies to reverse legal H1B visa immigrants (don't need them) and hit hard on the anchor baby/birth right status. If you retroactively reverse birth right status, and I don't care how crooked someone does it, then that would solve the major problems right there.

We just have to dwindle the goddamn numbers down just enough. It's kind of an all or nothing though. We don't have the long game and Trump emphasizes that every time he gets a chance. You have to ram the dildo up the left's ass so fucking hard even if you only get one term. Blitzkrieg them on all fronts as fast as possible to make them have to pick and choose the battles they want to fight. They might panic and start a social uprising unable to deal with the same fronts we've been dealing with and that would be even better. Allow Trump to use a Republican congress to gain emergency powers (lie, cheat, and steal if you have to for Congress) and then assume permanent indefinite control. Then we can breathe easier.

All is a little LARPy though. There are some options though.

These dubs dictate that AWM has to use these mongrels in his next ink-slinging endeavor

This to be fair I'd never leave France no matter how fucked things are.

So they can keep stealing american jobs ?

You need to start creating pro-family propaganda and cut off all the gay propaganda.

Feminism also has to go, women already can do whatever they want so there is no point in keeping feminists around. There are just up to the point where all they do is be spiteful towards men for no reason.

This is just wishful thinking, but it would be nice to also deport all black people that live in ghettos and the ones that obviously are dumb as fuck. Or just make them slaves fuck it.

Friendly reminder that anchor babies have American citizenship.

Honestly maybe Trump being Ceasar really is the only solution.

Yes.

No.

Those two places aren't (or were not) feminist hellholes, dipshit. MGTOW a shit but their complaints are legit.

He can't, only the people can do that. Trump's camp is already pivoting to cuckservatism and throwing people like David Duke under the bus anyway.

David Duke is an FBI plant but then you knew that already Schlomo