Shit…

Shit…

I feel so bad for John. I first heard last month he was heavily red-pilled in massive doses back over on Stormfront relating to Hitler and the Holocaust, and has since spiraled into a deep dish depression. His mother apparently has contacted psychiatrists on his current mental health status too, which causes deep concern in his following. He is now spending unhealthy amounts of time (15 hours at a time) listening to static on his short-wave radio.

An user from another thread who knew him IRL claimed he's slowly losing his mind and is not sure if it's the fast food he's been eating en mass or the recent hardcore red-pilling - he said he sees his mother drive him into the city every other day (he still hasn't attained a licence at the age of 22) to purchase processed shit from fast-food chains. In a review of a macaroni product he produced 2 weeks ago you can see him about to break into tears mid review.

And so comes to the topic of this discussion - should we only red-pill the strong minded? some folk like little Johnny just don't have what it takes. He may very well descend into madness from overdosing on the red pill - due to swallowing such a massive dose instead of rationing out smaller red-pills.

Yeah, I'm getting worried.

He spends all his time rocking back and forth throwing darts around the house and typing "die nigger" over and over again on his typewriter.

I think he is losing it guys.

In the comments he told a fan that he believes god speaks to him through the static of his shortwave radio and he tells him of an upcoming race war, and that he is happy about this.

We should've gotten worried when he started adding hardcore Christian rock to his music playlist.

hi john. you really should take the medication as the doc told you.
no skipping from now on, ok?

sage

Is this some shitty new meme, I remember seeing this post before.

Sorry for being newfag but who is this and what kind of redpill (race? The kikes?) and what happend?

I thought those were pictures of Barron at first

I actually ran into him at a supermarket once very briefly. I was walking into the store as he was heading towards the exit with a bag full of monster. He was dressed in an unusually oversized suit and was stopped by a black security guard who probably thought he was shoplifting. However, instead of consenting to any search, review brah just pointed at the bag of monster and repeatedly said "it's all there". He just kept fucking saying it, each time getting a little more aggressive. The security guard finally let him go. When I left the store I saw that he was still in the parking lot, but now he was just mumbling "1488" over and over again while sobbing a bit
Really weird

Holy shit he broke.
Now the last step is to convince him to make a new channel where he goes batshit insane 1488 and can show the world his powerlevel

This has to be pasta

it's been posted once ever couple weeks for a bit now. someone said it's a cuck/pol/ meme.

Just another e-celeb that Holla Forums likes to dick ride.

I saw Reviewbrah at a grocery store in Brooklyn yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you’re doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him mumble as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Monsters in his arms without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the Monsters and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each can and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

reviewbrah hardly gets brought up here

Just send him some love fam

He only gets brought up by OP and his autistic copypasta every other day. Reviewbrah has done literally nothing wrong.

Retards think anybody with a YT channel is an "e-celeb"

I heard he was honing his dart skills so he could quote "stick a dirty nigger right in between the eyes"

this guy should be the autiste on TRS

Did you see his latest video?

His sanity is gone.

OH THIS COPYPASTA THREAD AGAIN

GTFO FAGGOT AND NEVER COME BACK

SAGE AND REPORT THIS FAGGOT

Triggered?

My condolences on your autism friendo

stop these fucking threads

He's based.

Fuck off, you kikes hate reviewbrah

reported for shitposting in a spam thread. my condolences on your upcoming ban

Nigger, stop fucking posting review-brah on Holla Forums. You've been doing this every few days for at least 3 weeks. He doesn't belong on Holla Forums, his content isn't Holla Forums related. Whatever he does or doesn't do "thinking about political matters" is inconsequential. Make a goddamn "how did people you know react to right wing ideas" thread for all I care, but fuck off already.

It happened to presidential candidate Tami Steinfield. She lived and studied in Africa for more than five years. People need to be told the truth at a young age before they do stupid things like live in Africa or marry and make baby monkeys with them.

I'd vote for this crazy broad over Hillary

He puts this much effort and angst into a post