What is it with all these rich, young, white girls feeling so oppressed? What 'problems' do they have exactly...

What is it with all these rich, young, white girls feeling so oppressed? What 'problems' do they have exactly? They're the definition of privileged.

some kind of phenomena in which people want to feel that they are the victim of something

They feel threatened by superior 2D girls

SJWs literally want to have their cake and eat, or are just too fucking ignorant to know what the fuck they are doing

I'd say it's somehow a variation/symptom of the dunning-kruger effect. Basically, you think you're worth more than you actually are, so you think you're "oppressed" since you're not receiving what you want to be receiving.

isn't that bitch who use to finger herself on Pedoscope when she was 13 or something?

People like to feel sorry for themselves so others will do shit for them

fuck you, shitlord

This

I think this question should be answered.

The Jews scream in pain as they attack you.

sweet life bro

They have the problem of not being totally controlled by a fit man and not being pregnant. Money can't buy that.

This was already debunked, cuck.

That's why she's a feminist now.

no it hasn't, it's a fucking fact that women get paid less for doing the same job as men

Femcunt detected / and or / cuck.

i don't get the logical equation.

Camwhoring is how young girls get attention.
Feminism is how old girls get attention.

Women have a pathological need to complain. If there are no problems, they'll make them up. If even imaginary problems are solved, they'll complain of boredom.

there are so few chads…

Proof?

makes sens, thanks for clearing that up

sources?
I got source.

sure, right here:

this user's images attempting to "debunk" the pay gap "myth" FACT both plainly state that men earn more than women. Both images provide statistics proving it, then try to refute those statistics with some bullshit unsourced guesses about why it is so "oh women just choose to get paid less, they hate money lol"

Please.

If what you were saying was true, businesses would ONLY hire women! I mean, think about it: if you owned a business and needed an employee, would you choose:

Assuming their qualifications and quality of work were the same, you'd choose employee B every time! If women were as hard-working and capable as men are, then the workforce would be predominately staffed by women.

And let's not even begin to talk about how they can't lift as much, are more prone to being injured during strenuous physical activity, might suddenly get pregnant and disappear from the workplace for 3+ months while demanding you keep paying them, etc. The fact that women earn wages so close to the wages of their male counterparts is nothing short of astounding, all things considered.

tl;dr: You're a retard, Harry.

Women have this naive notion that the world is inherently nice, populated with inherently nice folks.
They think like children and vote accordingly.

Women take inherently safer jobs. Risky jobs pay more. You don't see very many deep sea fisherman women, construction workers, miners or military contractors. A job pays well when you could pretty much die on the job.
Secretaries and fashion consultants rarely get killed on the job.

Do you know what an average is? If 5 women work for 5 dollars an hour 40 hours a week, they will receive 200 dollars. But there are ten women, five of the others don't work, and don't receive income.

Now, there are 10 men, who work for 5 dollars an hour 40 hours a week, and each of them brings home 200 dollars, exactly the same as the women. However, 'MEN' make twice as much a week as 'WOMEN' (clearly marked MEN and WOMEN to distinguish that it is a collective term).

So, according to your logic, we should pay women 10 dollars an hour to make up for the 'wage gap' despite the fact that each individual gets paid the same for the same work regardless of sex? That is sexism. 'MEN' earn more than 'WOMEN', but men do not earn more than women for the same work. Learn how to interpret statistics.

Women do not get paid less. But 'WOMEN' earn less.

I have a feeling these posts was made by the same person that posted these

shame on you for even considering the idea that user is serious

woman/whiteknight detected