Self Censorship

Do you do it?

I have noticed as I've gotten on in years that my speech patterns have become pretty fixed. I talk with friends and family in normal mode. Nigger rolling off the tongue as it comes up without a second thought. When in the public arena, I find myself saying very little.

Do any of you have to think too much before you can formulate responses to retards? Does nigger ever fall out of your mouth in places where it shouldn't.

I'll give one example.

do you watch what you say everywhere you go?

Get yourself checked for autism.

yes

no we didn't have that when I was your age

I think everyone does to some extent.
I believe this is the correct thing to do in any conversation. Think before you speak, as they used to say.

You have to self-censor to a certain extent if you want to operate in normalfag society under the radar.

I find myself doing it less however, as the Overton window continues to shift and more ordinary people are becoming aware.

I don't go full Holla Forums like "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" in public and at work but I drop redpills every now and then

We all do it, even if we don't think we do. White people do it far more then any one else because we have a sense of other people and respect for there bullshit even if it pisses us off or not.

Nobody cared who I was until I took off the mask.
Now, I talk right-wing radicalism and get visits from the counter-terrorism division.

damn it feels good to be a nazi

Whose fucking idea was it to have names persist across threads and boards anyway, fucking shit.

i don't use the word nigger, so no.

Makes life easier for tripfags. You wouldn't want to inconvenience them by making them re-enter their clever usernames every time they enter a new thread, would you?

what do you call them?

this was for>>6854837

gas the pig farmer, code war now tbh

I only had the name on because I was writing a thing on /quests/ :(

Basketball americans
Ghouls
the people that like fried chicken

All the nice dogwhistle words that most whites already throw around. Modern racism works in subtlety, even if it doesn't seem very subtle to us.

ya those work. I couldn't really bring myself to use those words regularly. it would be living a lie.

It's a fun game to see who you can make laugh with references that are only subtly racist. I love referring to all arabs as "akbars", niggers as "basketball americans", using language about "vibrancy" and "diversity" etc…

You can basically communicate anything you want, if you know how to say it. It's not really self-censorship imo… since the point gets across… just irl shitposting… pushing the envelope as hard as you can without getting shoah'd

Good times.

Yes, because I don't want to get instantly fired from my job, or stabbed and raped by feral shitskins.

Unfortunately, it's a must. I know what to expect from my family members, but I have no idea how a filthy nigger or a land whale will react. From what I've seen here they could snap at the most mild, normie opinion and I don't want to get attacked by anyone, is only reasonable to not want bruises on the face.

I just say I have Tourette's and that they should check their mental health privilege.

Less and less. Maybe I'm just getting older, but I have too much other shit going on to worry about offending others with the truth.

So far it hasn't fucked anything up for me. People seem to appreciate honesty.

Everyone censors themselves in different ways.
I never talk politics with coworkers and the family is the same. You should only openly talk politics(especially trying to redpill in the workplace) with close confidants, anything else is risking your livelihood. Not ideal, but we don't have much of a choice at the moment.
Holla Forums is the only place where I actually mean what I say

no, im extremely outspoken except at work (in an extroverted profession)

as a result everyone hates me except my batshit friends and the women who fuck me. ahh well. fuck em

At workplace or such I'll deal with it. But when you feel you have to mince words around friends or a gf it is high time to replace them and not look back.

I must restrain myself every single day from exterminating all non-whites and their endless legions of apologists.

Red-pilling family and friends, if possible, must occur slowly. Gradually introduce them to more mainstream opinions ("aren't those SJW and BLM people crazy?" is a good one to start with). Once they accept these opinions, they subconsciously associate the beliefs that group has negatively; BLM is violent => blacks are violent, etc. They will not voice these opinions due to shame and will likely try to suppress them, but they do indeed think it. You can see this in the subtletiesof their behavior- how they cringe with disgust ever so slightly when a crazy haired feminist makes herself known, the strangled anger in their eyes when they hear about BLM and islamists on the news, and so on. After this, give them some time, since too much exposure too fast will overwhelm them and impede progress.

Calrissians

Reminds me of highschool.

Sometimes my spouse gets angry that I live and breathe politics. But I don't have to self-censor at home, only absolutely everywhere else.

lad?

All I've got

termites

I thought that getting bullied was a meme

I don't talk to anyone unless they distinguish themselves as actually human against the subhuman background noise. As a child, I tried to use my superior abilities to help others learn. Then I learned that most people cannot be taught. The reasonable course of action is to benevolently indoctrinate the masses and suppress them, while only giving a thin crust of people rights.

I dont self censor and am forced to basically live a hermit life because dealing with brainwashed morons is hell. The best part is I believe.. no I know there is a solution where EVERYONE can evolve and be happy. This goes over the head of every bot I encounter and I end up looking like an asshole for simply giving a different view. You faggots do the same shit. The fact that anybody who doesnt suck chumps dick is immediately harassed is proof that nobody here is actually RED PILLED. The problems up top. Every other scapegoat is an obvious distraction that us big boys up at level 100 spot every time. The biggest cucks on the planet are brainwashed moron who have such insane confirmation bias that they are afraid to face reality and google words like "confirmation bias" "divide and conquer" and "controlled oppositions".

Everyone who replies to this post saying things like shill go back to leftypol salt or one of the 5 other canned stormcuck approved responses will have their dick chopped off. I will fucking end the life of the next person who tries to silence the truth.

shill go back to leftypol salt

No. I'm pretty open about my opinions. I never call people niggers, though. That's just rude.

I found a way around it.

Regards.

Wow thanks autokikes. I meant Redguards.

shill go back to leftypol salt

My girlfriend calls them Canadians. No reason, it's just easier to fly under the radar. And of course I always call Jews merchants.

before Holla Forums I had disgusted most of my friends because instead of worthless losers or parasites I said 'niggers.' I didn't even mean the race. I live in a rural place where even the blacks called Obama a nigger.

Traveling in east coast cities I tended to call people 'NEE-GROW' at the top of my drunken voice. Except for one guy in harlem who called me a cracker, no nogs ever cared. be careful guise, I look intimidating, I get away with a lot

they need to check their neuro-privilege

shill go back to leftypol salt or one of the 5 other canned stormcuck approved responses

Of course, we all do it. I can't go to my job and walk up to a nigger co-worker spouting "1488".

Problem (or maybe not) lately is I've gone almost completely unfiltered. I've lost a lot of friends/family members over the past couple of years due to "my racist views". So be careful when and where you speak about certain things.

I'll add that redpills are cumulative in nature, I've been pointing out to my parents how the media always downplays the truth about islamic terror attacks; which has the immediate effect of ruining their trust in media and muslims, but also slowly improving their opinion on Trump.

your pic is appalling.

I was bullied by 6th graders when I was in 3rd and 4th grade, but as soon as I reached 6th and got to be bigger and taller than them, and once I began to voicce my willingness to violently solve these matters, it suddenly stopped.

I work a job in the real estate industry, obviously filled with kikes. I have to censor myself on a daily basis. However, today I had the pleasure of getting a vendor fired for failing to communicate in English. I'm 90% sure he was an illegal.

Actions always speak louder than words. It is of the utmost importance to Holla Forumsocks to possess the responsibility to make based decisions, otherwise one will be left with only words to convince others of your sincerity. I don't think anyone doubts my resolve at work mainly because every word is measured. That sort of "discipline" can be horribly stifling, but reverse subversion is one of the few options we have.

God damn though, Trump has made it much easier to get the redpill out to just about every sort of normie/cuck I have come across.

gotta navigate the overton window and calibrate communication accordingly

I think, if your not a master wizard like trump, its better to stay quite a bit on the safe side
just generally balancing beeing as aggressive as possible with ones own ability to not overstep the danger line. seeing as how doing so has very serious adverse consquences, whereas understepping you can just recalibrate if the reception was good (i.e. upping the the ante).

Does not compute.

Anyone with two brain cells to rub against another knows how to speak in public and in private.

If you want to redpill normies, you have to create the environment. Provide an angle to direct them into critical thinking on a topic, which will help them roll into the rabbit hole and get redpilled.

Being a dumbass is just that. Being a dumbass. To paraphrase Ben Franklin, you attract more flies with honey than vinegar.

Yes, for the same reasons as everyone else in this thread has stated.

As far as redpilling other people, you need to start with spoon feeding the simple stuff (BLM, how leftist policies don't work, biological and sociological differences between races, media bias, etc.). Don't automatically try to redpill them on stuff like the Holohoax or that Jews own and run everything. It will destroy your credibility and Normies and even right-wingers will immediately reject everything else you say from that point on because it's too big of a red pill for them.

but canadians are chinese

Those dubs, those truths. Every meme magician must be a master of red pilling.

teens or diverse youth

censor yourself around normies until trump is elected