Brit/pol/ #1096: SAY IT LOUD SAY IT CLEAR HARRIS POSTING IS WELCOME HERE Edition

I HAVE NEW LINKS SO DON'T BE A FUCKING AUTISTS AND MAKE A 2ND THREADS DUE TO YOUR BIGOTED HATRED OF HARRIS

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/bbc-scrubs-muslim-name-ali-munich-killer-article/

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/national-front-mp-either-we-kill-islamism-or-it-will-kill-us/

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/munich-mall-shooting-recent-attacks-western-targets/

theguardian.com/film/video/2016/jul/20/star-trek-beyond-star-simon-pegg-brexit-video-interview

>Boris is a civic nationalist cuck Just like Trump

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/johnson-says-brexit-not-like-trumps-america-first-policy-a7152161.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-immigration-david-cameron-made-late-appeal-angela-merkel-over-free-movement-before-eu-a7152111.html

BASED, FUCK THE POLES TBH

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/post-brexit-increase-in-hate-crimes-continues-as-police-promise-crackdown-a7150901.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/joshsmith1805
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for harris and based republicanism

Sage and report.

Fuck off this is a legitimate thread you cuck

=3rd for filter the harris posting wog

Reported.

Gas yourself jew shill.

Also I'm not a Wog you moron that was someone larping as me

It's the yanks and jerrycucks fault for being so triggered by it

3edgy5me

2racist4/pol/

Why do we allow Germans and Yanks to yell us how to be nationalist?

They can yell all they fucking want, but I'm not doing what they say.

nth for true british nationalists race mixing and polluting their gene pool

we wouldn't want to offend POC's and ruin our PR

Lad, we don't say that

No we should just let based Ashkenazi Jews to tell us how to be nationalists

If the hun didn't want to be bombed they shouldn't have started both world wars tbh

The deserved Dresden for what they did to the rest of Europe.

Because you don't know how. You accepted Theresa May as your PM who is an open borders zionist cuck. You didn't win Brexit, Bremain won handily and if you think otherwise let me know how soon Brexit will happen, if ever?

ffs, don't fall for his b8 you yank autist

The jews are our true nationalist friends anyways

For what the hun did the chosen people they deserve 6,000,000 dresdens for the trillions of jews that brutally slaughtered

And you've willingly voted in a nigger.
Article 50 is to be triggered next year.

If not for the destruction caused in ww2, mass immigration to Europe would not have happened.

You're right the Nazis run the EU and are the ones forcing mass immigration of mud people into europe.

It's the hun's final attempt to bring down glorious europe. We must defeat them by race mixing and not offending POC's when they arrive.

Also give them a 1 million pound flat in the centre of london

Also let them use the NHS without paying taxes

Also let them flood into the schools

Also change the official religion to islam

Also change into an islamic caliphate to really show the nazis that run the EU that we can be better and out cuck them!

Just remember that Jews are our friends goyim, I mean fellow countrymen.

Lol cool banter xD much laughter hahahahahahahahahaha

Y'all are hopeless

This isn't a meme like civic nationalism lad, Dresden was justified.

Did I say that you autist.

I was just talking how Jews are our friends and our true enemy are other europeans (esp. the krauts, never know what they're up to) and that our great allies, the jews, look out for us and keep a vigilant eye to make sure that there's no racism or hatred in our media or schools or economy or big banks

Holy shit, are you faggots trying to get banned? Keep it up and brit/pol/ is FINISHED.

Harris wouldn't have been able to bomb the krauts if it wasn't for this national hero

BOMBER HARRIS WAS A CUCK AND MASS ANTI-WHITE MURDERER

nah that's deutsch/pol/, I mean as they say - the New Germany exists to serve Israel, I think you need to go back there lad; kikes and krauts deserve each other.

Harris posting?

More like total faggotry

amirite?!?

Do you know who that semen demon is?

Yes, you newbie yank

Keep crying, bitch nigga.

You should too.

C U C K

Why does this not surprise me?

Daily reminder that Harris poster is a Chilean Jew.

At least we have filters, lad.

And each other

I'm not the Harris poster, I'm a British man of African heritage with a passion for injecting my high quality Negro-Aryan seed into white women for the glory of my sub-saharan people.

OOGA BOOGA MUDFUGGA

twitter.com/joshsmith1805

Harris was the sort of man you could trust to do all of those things properly.

I'm friends with a Jewish person, I find that quite offensive.

Who /AntiWhiteProEnglish/ here?

Fuck republicanism, just make harris king too you faggot.

The Harris poster. Yesterday someone using the word 'white' in a post about the weather triggered him

Does that mean he'll be triggered by Pinochetposting?

I DIDN'T MEAN IT GCHQ I ONLY WANTED TO WATCH THE MECHANISMS

TOO RACIST FOR Holla Forums

ttpw, if you somehow had children, and assuming you didn't want them to turn out like you, how would you raise them to make sure they grow up normal?

Ugh, fucking 'whites'. Seriously who do they think they are?

In case anyone non-pozzed is stuck here:

Real thread.

I think ttpw is 10/10 am I pzozzed?