Trump: I love the media, they're so honest. Such honorable people

This fun off-script banter on its own is so persuasively powerful it must be spread everywhere. He's way better than Reagan, all of Reagan's jokes were pre-written and rehearsed dozens of times to make them sound off the cuff but they're actually douchey as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=7WVMNgJ5U8U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W-AAAHZBZmk#t=8m02s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish Ivanka could be my Misaki and also have pity sex with me.

I don't understand weebspeak

he wants to commit kekkon shimasu with his waifu when she becomes an otano

I wonder what made him say that? Would love to see the backstory.

Kill yourselves

It's a mic test before his speech at the convention

i understand that comitting sudoku is an honorary act in nippon, but in my culture it is hazubeki

people are next to the podium laughing, this is probably a mic sound test or smthing, they asked the don to say something.

It was

Misaki is a character from Welcome To The NHK.

The main character is a friendless shut in that never leaves his house and spends all day lying on the floor being depressed. Misaki takes pity on him and decides to try and help him so she becomes his friend. It doesn't quite work out the way they hoped

Otano?

The book is the best version of Welcome to the NHK

I kind of know that feel.

Sounds like a shitty boring protagonist

Why the fuck do people watch that weeb shit?

Because people identify with a shut-in loser.

Hahah mic check bantz are top-notch

meant to say something else tbh kazoku

its actually a 9/10 show overall

This is more true than any weeb will ever admit.

They like the stories with the shut in betacuck becaust they KNOW that feel and when the betacuck gets the gril they WANT that feel.

I've never seen any weeb deny that this is true. This isn't some deep insight you've just uncovered, but common knowledge.

its about mental illness, and dealing with mental illness. something which is extremely common. otaku disease is extremely common in japan, and increasingly so in the west. its the symptom of our CURRENT YEAR society. in Calhoun's rodent study, they were called the "beautiful ones."

When your environment is completely diseased, and any hope of a real family and future is nonexistent, then how can any sane man keep themselves functioning?

there is always hope, user. i can attest to that. but in the real world, there is no misaki. there is only you and your pain. STAND UP, GO OUTSIDE, GO TO SCHOOL. mine comes off an on. last summer i spent the entire season wanting to kill myself, but every fucking day i got out of bed, went to class, studied, and I passed the class with a B.

By not quitting and being a faggot.

Real men go to work everyday and work their asses off in coal mines, quarries, construction, etc

It's millennial pussies that complain how society isn't perfect so they have to completely shut down and give up

you might want to scream every moment, you might want to step out into the street and end yourself, but

your suicide will probably not be pretty, if it is successful. you will brig shame and pain on all those around you, and your family will be heartbroken. there is a significant chance that you wont be successful anyway and you probably dont really want to die so its a waste of time thinking about it. what i did was when i started thinking about how much i wanted it all to be over, i would get my pocket knife and try to prick my skin. i could never even draw blood. the moment i meant to, my will to live wouldn't allow it.

you don't want to die, you want to live. but you aren't happy living how you are. so get the fuck up and do what you know you ought to

I lift, and aspire to find a waifu somewhere, however hopeless that may be. Lifting has helped a lot.

As someone who already has a degree, and not in something worthless, that didn't really change anything.

it's actually pretty good, it has comedy in it but also some very serious topics that will make you sad

alright, faggot. now get a job.

you have a job? alright then, pay off all your debts and save money.

you paid your debts and have some money saved up? get married and have kids.

i bet you cant even deadlift 400 lbs

you say that, but you're not a 28 year old waiter like me

wish i went to school, id probly be much more successful.

lifting is key though. im in uni now

get it done young if you can guys

Yes, kill yourself with hard labor for the benefit of someone else and not for yourself. I guess I'm a pussy for not wanting to break my back for the kikes, and instead focusing on self-improvement.>>6854953

Reagan was such a faggot. I am glad Trump will become the new standard bearer of the Republican party after eight years of making America greater than it has ever been. I am tired of hearing about that old homosexual actor who played the potus in the 80s.

Problem is finding a non-whore that won't fuck up my kids and render the effort pointless.

I'd be down in the coalmines every day if I could get that, these people don't know how lucky they were

Already had a few jobs. Never had any debt. Wife material women are so fucking scarce it hurts, user. I don't think you realize how fucked up things are.

I can squat your mom, faggot.

dude stop being a faggot just get a job and then get a wife and kids if you dont im going to come and hang you on le day of le rope you fucking jew nigger shill how much are they paying you i bet teh weather is nice in tel aviv right now eh schlomo?? ;^)

just man up fag and get a goddamn job ffs smh

Yes good goy become a NEET that watches anime all day and doesn't nothing productive.

My point is that you're a faggot and pussy if you use the fact that jews exist to shut down and not do anything productive whatsoever

Working creates wealth and improves society. It's your duty as a man. You're just as harmful to white civilization as the pathetic faggots who won't have kids. Fuck off.

I think you're forgetting that that was the time of hippies, free love, and all the civil rights shit.

webm pls

The irony being that by watching that shit they perpetuate their subconscious belief that they will always be a forever alone beta.

Immerse yourself in wholesome, righteous thoughts. Think that you are a good man that will find a good woman and raise a good family and eventually you will believe it on a subconscious level until it becomes reality. Its referred to as 'the secret' by people who wish to use this for money making purposes. But that is not how it works. It is IRL memetics and we all know for memes to work it must contain universal truths. If you truly believe you are the best at something.. Or that you are a certain archetypal personality.. Then it will be so.

I can't find the link but in 1988 iirc trump was on a talk show and a woman asked him how she could be successful in life and business. His response was "you need to believe you are the best. You need to believe in yourself, you can't just think it you need to believe it"

These are words of great wisdom that are very difficult to implement but once you do you will see that somehow, someway, what you truly believe tends to manifest yourself.

You may think "oh but i believe in x, y and z but its never happened!". Well then there must be some level of doubt in the back of your mind.

You guys talk of memetics and technically being wizards and such. This is the final step. Dedicate yourself to doing what Ive said in this post and you will be for all intents and purposes a wizard.

The defeatist shills are going for broke today

Its not a problem see:

I started doing this shit in 2013. My life completely turned around within 3 months and I now have a wife, a son, and a house on a nice plot of land.

Let me rephrase that..

I now have a 10/10 assault waifu who likes to learn innawoods shit hates the kikes and can't wait for dotr, a strong blonde haired blue eyed son and a house on a nice plot of land.

That's because these so called "real men" didn't do jack shit to stop it.
I'm getting my degree and work manual labour when I can.
I donate to redpilling causes of various degrees and spend a lot of my time and energy promoting nationalism and traditionalism.
These so called real men were limp dicked morons who kowtowed to nascent cultural marxist influences and then have the gall to call us losers?

It's so cool to have a major political figure call out the Lugenpresse at every turn. Trump's helping to wake up the American people to just how corrupt and evil these fucks are.

Only in America will you see this level of stockholm syndrome. Good goy.

He hammers it in every time he speaks in public. It's amazing.

Or maybe self-teaching, exercise, reading, etc? You don't have to slave over in a coal mine to have discipline or self-respect.

In theory. Right now, it creates wealth for Jews, who manufacture "wealth" in the first place. My "duty" would only result in me being a cog in the kike machine. If our society were controlled by whites, you'd be correct.

Wow. many idiot.

do NEETs really believe this, or am I just responding to bait?

Liking Reagan in the current year, kek. Neocons are done, cuck. Homosexual Jew-lover Reagan is dead and buried where he belongs.

congrats, that sounds awesome
ain't it sad that something that was so normal a generation ago is now seen as something out of reach to many

it's a bait meme older than Holla Forums

It sure is.

It's pretty simple. If you pay taxes to the Jewish system, you are a cuckold and a loser. You are supporting a system that wants you and your family and your entire race dead. It is the ultimate form of cuckoldry. You might as well be paying a Jew thousands of dollars to kick you in the nuts repeatedly until they die and dry up leaving you a sterile eunuch afterwards. The end result is the same either way.

If you are a NEET and take welfare, you are a hero that is helping to bleed the system dry and bring about its ultimate collapse.

Jon 'Bolshevik' Liebowitz

Go back to the Blaze faggot.

Incorrect.

Good. White traitors who support the Jewish system deserve to have their money wasted.

it amazes me that people romanticize these decades like crazy outside of natsoc Germany in the 30's when nigger music was fucking rampant and talmudvision was as well, you want a redpilled decade? go with the 80's you can shit on it all you want because of reagan but it was when the world was prosperous and niggers and jews in the media were at an all time low

This would only be true if they used their NEETbux to stockpile guns, ammo, and seeds for the happening instead of spending it on waifu shit.

←checked
Okay I'll correct myself: They're bleeding the system which in turn bleeds white taxpayers. And how are they traitors? There's no other feasible way to make a living, that's how deep rooted this shit is. The indoctrination is so strong that we're not going to see all whites stop supporting the system (not yet at least, hopefully).

glorious work user
saved and spread

neets - State sponsorship of anti-globalist propaganda
how is that bad, that would be bad in the future but it is useful at the moment

(((Sam Donaldson)))

It sure is.

I suppose you're right. But like the other user said: instead of wasting their life on animu shit, they should be improving themselves and stockpiling weaponry and other preparations for The Happening (which can't come soon enough).

How does an assburger diagnosed in high school such as myself go about collecting autismbucks?

I said hopefully we WILL see all whites stop supporting the system. You misread my post.

You misworded your post if you meant to say that you wanted them to stop.

…I don't think you realize why we're all posting on this board right now, user. It's almost kind of saddening.

That shit only works in a 85%+ white country.

We're probably at 50% now.

You're right, that was clunky. I meant "presently, whites aren't going to all stop supporting the system, but hopefully in the future it will happen." My mistake.

no misaki

why live?

Well none of those things are easy, they require dedication persistence and sacrifice, but even despite our fucked up world, not impossible. Our key to survival is to nurture, create and maintain white communities. Have white friends, talk to them about issues, emphasize our commonalities…absolutely nothing will get better if you resign yourself to NEETdom.

You must be trolling, because I can't believe someone would use such twisted logic to justify their own worthlessness.

I agree with you completely user, but this faggot is acting like it is easy as 1 2 3.

You do know a gf will not cure the autism, right? She will leave you for someone better and you will end up right back where you started. You ended up this way for a reason. It's better to not even bother with normalfaggotry.

i know, that's why I'm not even trying

at least I can help the NatSoc cause anonymously (in reality just troll and have a few laughs) when my weak body doesn't make me look foolish

Im sorry if im a bit slow but, I've read that text on MS King War Against Putin and I dont know how it relates to Jew Stewart??

That dosn't seem to have worked out too well for Chris Chan

Not a problem.

I love that people here are learning persuasion. For the uninitiated, I recommend the One Sentence Persuasion Course as a short primer on basic principles of persuasion. It's a great read. Some notes, if you're interested:
THE SENTENCE:
People will do anything for those who encourage their dreams, justify their failures, allay their fears, confirm their suspicions and help them throw rocks at their enemies.
5 basic principles right there. You just need to incorporate them into your persuasive speech. If you worry that persuasion is too complex, worry not, because what this sentence has done for you is simplified it immensely. Once you cut through all the misinfo out there, you'll find that you can be persuasive regardless of your looks or charisma or voice or anything. The power to persuade is in all of us.
TWO WORDS:
VALIDATE and FASCINATE. Validate the person's perception of reality, then fascinate them, and they become receptive to your persuasion. People have a psychological need to be validated, so you validate their thinking first. The reason why most people can't change minds or persuade is they CORRECT and CONVINCE. This is how you DON'T persuade.

But really, you ought to spend the half hour it takes to really read the One Sentence Persuasion Course. It is unbelievably helpful. My little summary here doesn't do it justice. And after that, since the biggest problem you'll face is not knowing where to find the real info on persuasion, you'll be happy to know that Scott Adams, a master persuader, has a reading list of essential persuasion books that you can peruse. Just google/startpage "Persuasion Reading List", and you're well on your way.

Here is another angle.

The thing I notice about Trump in videos like this is that everyone around him seems to be very comfortable talking with him. Its not like other "stars" where everyone is looking down and walking around on egg shells around the star. There is no Huma Amerdin shielding him from the "common folk". As big as he is Trump still interacts with all the grunts on the ground like he is a foreman on a construction site.

I think thats why (((they))) have been having such a hard time finding past employees to talk shit about him. His workers respect him to much.

Does anybody have the entire rehearsal stream recorded? Really gives you insight into Trump's true nature.

Very impressive.

I remember when he showed up at Summerslam Last Year.. Had to shove his Big nose in everything. I wanted both Cena and Sef to both Beat the Shit out of him.

There is one thing about that you didn't mention: a lot of those shows, they start out horrible losers, but, there is an element of growth and maturity as they overcome not just physical obstacles, but their own emotional ones and inner problems holding themselves back.

It gives them something to emulate.

Why live?

He said himself that he talks to everyone he employs and that he says good morning the doorman at his Trump Tower and talks to him and also to janitors and secretaries.

I was close to that.

I had a civilian job for fuckall pay that would have left me 5 years without a single dime at the end of the month

I was kicked out and left to rot on the streets.

I joined the army and I'm now getting bullshit amounts of money for what amounts to jerking off doing nothing and sleeping half the day.

The white in me feels horrible wasting taxpayer money, but it beats being a homeless bum while niggers get free money at every corner

Poor betacucks, lemme tell ya, once you get to gf #3, tfw no gf is pic related

Those white taxpayers who keep toiling and paying into a system that's actively destroying them instead of collectively saying FUCK IT are the biggest problem.

If you're a NEET who takes welfare AND does odd jobs you get paid in cash for under the table, then you're living like a mother-fucking boss!

If even half the white people in the country just didn't show up to work or go shop for just 1 week, the system would at its knees and at our mercy.

That's not just being a nice guy, that's smart. If the boss takes an interest you tend to perform better.

Guess what sweet pea: you can have all the dedication, sacrifice, and hard work you could possibly muster and still not get what it is your striving for. And you're right, it's not impossible, but highly improbable for most of us, at least in the current situation which is why we must change it. And one of the best ways to change it is to starve the beast of white male toil, support, and participation.

When you're in the hole, stop digging.

Improve yourself and your lot in life will improve.

My way is to just bash people in the face with truth like a total shitlord son of a bitch. It's actually worked on some people, I even completely redpilled a leftist female BLM supporter who is now fucking full 1488 by being a bluntly truthful piece of shit.

Persuasion is good for most, I guess, but some of us are pissy Diogeneses and need to rudely fap the truth into peoples' eyes.

Top kek, bet you think you can improve eastern european shitholes by telling people to "start with yourself".

It's a systematic problem and no matter how much of an ubermensch you become, it's useless unless you dismantle the whole system with some like minded people. Pro tip, the system resists to being dismantled.

Eastern Europe shithole is paradise: become a fucking turnip farmer or some shit and find a village girl wife and live a Muslim-free, immigrant-free life.

It's true, isn't it, that most people (the lemmings) are born slaves that can't fathom a world beyond themselves.

You don't even understand what a wonderful thing you have. A shithole hamlet is way easier to fix than an infernal machine oiled in blood. And a shithole isn't attracting in a bunch of people who will take what little you have.

What, you want to be American? Eat hotdoggu? Eat hamboigah? Have slutty spoiled American gf? Live an alienated life in a post-modern urban hellscape? Go to pozzed American university and get shitty cubicle job in American Soul Crushing factory where you will eventually be fired because Ms. Laquisha Sheboon don't like the fact that you're white?

Nah son, go live the turnip farmer dream life in some fucking backwater village where civilization rarely trods.

A story, with a timestamped link For You:
youtube.com/watch?v=W-AAAHZBZmk#t=8m02s

What's for born slaves is an eternity of it and no chance to make it better as they don't want better. That's my point. Apparently you dullards can't read passed the word slave.

Having your own farm and providing your own sustenance is the the most freeing work one can do. Here you and I are, birds trapped in gilded cages while he's a bird in a muddy field and he's envious of us, and I'm the slave-minded one for wanting to get out! smh tbh fampai

What better? There is no better than having a simple rustic life. That is the best you can hope to attain in this world. Everything else is slavery.

I wont explain in lenght to bore people, but i just wanted to say that, what you just said, it means a lot to me, thank you. I'am not trolling, the thing about farming just gave me an epiphany on a personal matter.

Well, excellent! I'm a big proponent of Back to the farm/Back to the Countryside to counter the whole Move to the City crap of the 20th century that imprisoned most of our race in horrible cages gilded with shiny techno-distractions and stifling socio-cultural conditions.

I bet someone is eating more than her fair share of the harvest lel

mate I don't think the USA has even soul crushing factories left

Its interesting that even all the lefty cucks I'm stuck with have the same dream. it really makes you think :^)

I don't know man, I was on track to be a white collar guy with a wife, then my gf who I had intended to marry left me for a dude who ended up shooting her down kek and I realized the system I was in didn't let students even better than I graduate, just farmed us for student loan money and now I'm working a blue collar job and wifeless. Its better than being a neet but I'm not going to have any delusions of great women showing up out of nowhere.

bump

Because the show is like a documentary of what an /a/non's life will be like when they hit their late twenties.

I remember watching this live, was just a mic-test.

Literally: Wherever i go, i must also shitpost tier

Love it.

Don't live for yourself, live because we'll need every man we can get when the time comes. You are obligated to fight with us.

We can't work in places like that anymore. Your generation got the last of the good jobs. The only ones left for us are the shitty cashier or burger flipping jobs that make you hate life even more, and even those fill up with bright-haired harpies fast.
I wish I could just go work in a coal mine to support a family. All my generation has is dreams, and no reality to back it up. That's why we watch anime, to remember our dreams for a brighter reality.
You're out of touch, grandpa.

Nigger there are manufacturing jobs if you are wiling to get off your ass and find it.

t. manufacturer

sure it has, he regularly gets money from people that want to fuck with him.
chris-chan is an example of anti-memetics, the inverse side, the opposite reaction to an initial reaction.
ulillia has mastered the positive side of this, with Holla Forumsirgins the world over cheering him on and slyly giggling at his idiosyncratic behavior.
Both of them believe they're the best, CWC is by far the best lolcow, and uli is likely the best Holla Forumsirgin and a decent mathematician. If he didn't have mental issues he might've been the next einstein instead of making a fucking sanic clone with unmatched parallax scrolling.

Either way, any Holla Forumsack can master their memetic potential and use it to self-actualize. Even the most pathetic NEET.
I wonder who/what the inverse of our memetic potential is?

I don't want to bore with a long blog post, but I've gone out to find them. All positions are filled, and the liberals got rid of our state's logging industry because muh environment (disregarding the fact that neglect is even worse for our forests). Also, Chyna.
There's just not enough positions for most people. You got lucky. This generation are NEETs until Trump can put us back to work. We're all just waiting for that.
Me, though. I'm joining the military. It's the only option I have left to support my family.

Move your porch monkey ass to San Diego. There are a ton of good jobs, you just have to deal with beaners and flips. MAGA at solves the problem.

Invasion works both ways, and there are conservative pockets everywhere in the state.

I can't wait for the mass deportations and wall-building.

If you want to find a nice girl join a church.
You will never find a nice girl by club hopping.

hot opinions friend

well user looks like you deserve what happens to you

bump

Diogeneses was the 1st philosopher I read about. Probably has a good deal to do with my innate cynicism/IDGAF.

Also I use the same approach. It's actually simple and thus an user with your average level of charisma can do it well.

1. Whip out FactBat™.
2. Apply FactBat™ to Liberal/Marxist/Post-Modernist/Socialist/Progressive/NeoConservetive ears'.
3. Repeat step 2 until full application of Factcussion™
4. Tell them vote for your Nationalist leader(s) and/or Party(s)

bump

Granted, most NEETS are faggots, but fuck working like a bitch while your Nation crumbles.

You work for pic related…

You'd be a bigger help if you got in shape. Having a fit body actually makes your mind work more efficiently, and reduces depression and anxiety as well.

You're generalizing pretty hard there. I think you call women slutty to justify not having a woman of your own. There are plenty of pure women out there, user. Your chances of getting one are pretty low if you act like that, though.

society at large is shit, if you want that fucking weeaboo sperg to breed but then get cucked out of half of his belongings then its your business.

Just know your putting your (((nose))) in how people should live their lives is shit tier and kikes have that nasty habit of doing that too.

dont act like them.

I just don't want more any more healthy bodies leeching from the system. The last thing we need are liars and cheats sapping the taxpayers of their hard-earned cash.

not all the weaboo spergs are neets, infact a good chunk of the armed forces are weeaboos.

your going to see tons of wastes of space from many walks of life. if you concentrate on one faction then its just mental illness.