Insider Intel Leak-----> WHATS REALLY GOING ON WITH HILLARY'S HEALTH? NEURO-CENTER ICU NURSE GIVES

Insider Intel Leak—→ WHATS REALLY GOING ON WITH HILLARY'S HEALTH? NEURO-CENTER ICU NURSE GIVES HIS OPINION BASED ON MULTI DECADE EXPERIENCE

I have been tracking Hillary's neuro problem's since she showed up to a hearing with coke bottle glasses to invert her vision to normal. The main stream media blew it off a nothing I took it as a sign of a very serious major brain trauma. I have worked as a neuro ICU nurse at a major west coast Prestigious Neurological Center. This is only the 4th case of inverted vision I have seen. It is rare and does not reverse.

In the article INVERTED OR TILTED PERCEPTION DISORDER it is described as a rare disorder. neurologia.com/pdf/Web/4403/x030157en.pdf

So what other symptoms will she have or is prone to, Seizures, memory lose, early onset dementia, prolong sleeping, depression, outburst in behavior. Some of these symptoms may be a part of her psycological makeup but can be exagerated with traumatic brain injury, Notice her behavior when she blows up and says I don't care or I don't remember. She very well be making a honest statement about her memory.

In all 4 cases I am familiar with the traumatic brain injury occured to the back of the head. Motorcycle wreak, car wreak, stroke. But Hillary has a reputation for throwing and smashing objects with her infamous fights with Bill. We will never know the truth on what cause the injury but I do not believe that she just slipped and fell.

I have seen other subtle signs of seizure like or preseizure problems from her. Did she leave the debate stage because she had to have a potty break. Give me a break. Her constant use of the statement I refuse to answer or give some dramatic response that she will not answer the question. Then her behavior of refusing interviews and free tv time.

If you look back a year ago Bill Clinton tried to get her to retire but a out of control ego will never let herself quit and admit she is not perfect.

Just some info from a old nurse ( Multi-decades and still working ICU)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kHYzurd1v1w
mathopenref.com/triangle345.html
landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=105310
themoderngnostic.com/?p=49507
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every fucking nigger must fucking hang.

HILLARY CLINTON WILL SHIT HERSELF ON STAGE ON THE FIRST DEBATE, THEN SHE WILL HAVE A SEIZURE AND FUCKING DIE IN FRONT OF MILLIONS

AND THE AUDIENCE WILL CLAP

Thank God for the sickle cell

HAH GAY

How is this different from any average woman?

+1

Kek may be blessed to give us this gift.

TOO BEAUCOUP

muh dick

my sides

HAIL SEIZURE

Is it true Hillary is Aliestar Crowleys bastard child?

And you guys didn't think there would be a leak of her medical shit. And now look we have this thread.

Youre thinking of Barbra Bush, and AFAIK the rumors didnt check out

D&C

REPORT + HIDE

if you can't handle the bantz, you shouldn't be here

who's the chick in the dress?

it's u

hey nurse. can you take my vitals?

Hesrightyouknow.tiff

Looks like the hilldog shills finally got briefed on how to handle these leaks.

The plan is derail.. Do not reply to obvious shills guys stay on topic.

If the lenses were inverting the image, her eyes would appear upsides down.
Misdirection bullshit.

I thought that was a Fresnel prism for double vision… but what do I know

>>>/gaschamber/

Tfw I was literally just dealing with my overly sensitive gf who likes to rage over the gayest shit.
Women are truly fucking annoying sometimes

Is there a way for Trump to trigger her seizures during the debates? Flashing lights?

Fucked up the quote

You know how to make people clap, you always knew Jeb!

Some OC.

The coughing/choking fits could be a sign of neurological problems too.

paper should probably be people if you want good propaganda

Does he burn Korans? If so, I know who this is.

I HAVE NO FACE

What a waste of quintuple quints, brah.

what an asshole

Checked

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

I found this one video of a guy who claims he has seizures and they are like what he saw in the video. I'm not him, nor shilling for him, I'm just looking for more confirmation and evidence: youtube.com/watch?v=kHYzurd1v1w

I know those glasses are pretty damn thick in that first picture, is there any way we can tell for sure that its this Inverted or Tilted Perception Disorder?

Normally I wouldn't mention something like this, but I just noticed that my post ended in the same 3 digits that the OP whom I was responding to is. And also, 3-4-5 are Pythagorean digits: mathopenref.com/triangle345.html

KEK, you spooky.

I like the cutt of your jeb son!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWW!!!!!

please never post again

I found this ink between Crowley and Hillary

landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=105310

While those two men were influenced magickally by The Beast, that's not what the previous person was referencing, he was probably talking about this: themoderngnostic.com/?p=49507

I will admit though that I didn't know of that connection between Hillary and Parsons work, I'm going to look into that more, thanks.

They are for double vision.
You can't invert an image with glasses like that.
Look on google images for pictures of actual inverting glasses and compare.
Also, think about it, it the image was inverted then her eyes would also appear inverted in the photo.
Its some strange disinfo.

top kek lad

Male nurses actually get paid more than females because they're not very common and bitches can't lift ovese patients well

user, if you're just a nurse, and do not have an MD, I would not be so quick to diagnose her with rare neurological disorders.

OP, you sliding mung-fungus, she's ALWAYS needed coke-bottle glasses.