Donald Trump’s RNC address could mark the start of an American revival

Donald Trump’s RNC address could mark the start of an American revival
(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/07/21/donald-trumps-rnc-address-could-mark-the-start-of-an-american-revival/
archive.is/O0wEe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nypost.com/2016/07/21/donald-trumps-rnc-address-could-mark-the-start-of-an-american-revival/
archive.is/O0wEe
(2/2)

Every fucking nigger must fucking hang.

You posted this in my last thread, friend

He already is, he's been used to sleeping like 4 hours a day and working tirelessly for decades. He is the most fitting person to assume a high-stress job like being the President

all I want trump to do is to revive the 80's-early 90's, I want to see new-wave/art punk make a comeback

You're not even really trying at this point.

does anyone have the speech? I missed it.

Wow looks like some libshits are finally moving on to acceptance stage even before he won.

It bears repeating.

You're a retard.

At the end of his second term Trump will be remembered as one of those great unifier presidents criticism of whom is outside the Overton window and various liberal journalists will have to explain why they were so against him in the 2010s.

First thing that comes to mind now whenever I see someone use that word to describe a speech.

… just how much power do you think the President has?

The fun prosperity on the 80's is definitely coming back. Count on it.

trump was at his prime time during the 80's, you don't think that he would be nostalgic for that era?

Do I need to break out my jean jacket and old metallica tapes?

lame

Moe shits pls leave.

Right Side Broadcasting has a full speech archive user.

Here friendo

What's that anime from?

Ergo Proxy, it's drenched in philosophy and Gnosticism. It's good.

Also forgot, it's dystopian/cyberpunk anime, definitely not lighthearted.

so it is a remake of Aeon Flux?

Well at least it's a better message than the demoralisation shill I suppose

Not really, unless you consider done cities and nuclear annihilation to be whatever you mentioned.

*Dome

Every fucking nigger must fucking hang.

Ergo proxy incoming.

Bump.

Would you hivemind bastards stop bringing up anime I just finished watching?
It's getting creepy.

We'll never stop.

Personally, I think it would be great if they got off their asses, got their shit together, and actually started contributing to not only solving all the problems within their own community, but maybe even contributing towards making America great again.

Granted, hundreds of thousands of years of evolution and the entire continent of Africa as it exists today say this happening is extremely unlikely.

No we vaporwave now.

we kraftwerk now, laddie

President Trump will have as much power as we give him.

okay

More likely, what will happen is that he'll get elected, we'll somehow get into a war with Iran, there won't be any wall because "congress won't approve it lol" and you'll all look like retards for wasting a year shilling for Trump.

The only way for that to happen is after a pretty painful economic correction. Which is fine because it doesn't have to last more than 6 months to a year if they will just do it right. But it has to happen.

There is no way we won't get that wall, user.

Mexico is already beginning to cave.

Fucking PRAISE KEK

How though? Trump was against the Iraq war and Libya war. Against the Syrian war, he's against every war.

The only way for that to happen is if there's a massive false flag attack and its blamed on Iran. It would be funny though if the jews false flag nuke Tel Aviv or something though.

CAN'T STUMP

quads confirm that kraftwerk is Holla Forums's official band

The approval went through in 2006.
It met with an environmental block and Obama never followed through.
Now it apart of the official RNC platform, so as long as Republicans control the house and senate there will not be any problems.

Unlikely, he is not a neocon, he doesn't have a pro war agenda. A renegotiation of the Iran deal is far more likely.
The only way it would happen its there was first provocation, but most of these are false flag events like gulf on tonkin. These can be easily disproven with correct intelligence.

It's a fucking Kubrick reference you swine

WILL TRUMP BRING AMERICA BACK FROM THE DEAD?

Will the (((people))) who did this be held responsible?

We've seen the edit… Where is the original?

I can't believe the cringe in some of their conversations. They act like uncool parents, it's similar to the recently discovered Microsoft hipster email recruitment method.

Wew, they sure sound hardcore. I bet they have three drinks all to themselves.

sorry, dranks

Watching the Trump speech with "4 Hours Of The Best Epic Inspirational Music" is extremely comfy

this

Fuckin' daynk! Fuckin' sayvd!

Can't wait for the day that danks are more popular than dranks…

This trend of posting entire articles in greentext needs to stop.

If you want to post an entire article here, fine. Fuck giving them ad shekels. Even though you're just self-bumping I don't have an issue with it. But at least have the decency to post it in a color I can read otherwise what's the fucking point.

I agree with you, but there's no need to sperg out.

With those dibby dubby dubs? There's always a reason to sperg out.

Seeing as how the lugenpresse have been comparing him to Hitler since day 1, has anyone made a trump video with ominous but inspiring music behind his speeches?