Cracked is cucked

I have a libshit friend who sends me anti-Trump stuff all the time to try and trigger me. Ordinarily I ignore it, but this one is from Cracked, a site I used to love, but haven't been to in a while, so I'm posting it here
Why The CoV Decided To Throw Its Full Support Behind Trump
>TRANSCRIPTION 7/22/2016
>Republican National Convention
>Speech by Cup Of Vomit
(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/blog/the-most-heartfelt-speech-rnc-i-am-cup-vomit/
archive.is/LHCZx
theonion.com/article/female-presidential-candidate-who-was-united-state-52367
thefreethoughtproject.com/hillarys-top-donor-buys-onion-starts-publishing-propaganda-immediately/
archive.is/MIMKP
cracked.com/personal-experiences-2322-you-cant-pee-in-costume-realities-being-movie-monster.html
nasdaq.com/symbol/ssp/ownership-summary
cracked.com/blog/why-comparing-donald-trump-to-hitler-makes-perfect-sense/
archive.is/NgCyr
reddit.com/user/jasondavidwongpargin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(2/2)
cracked.com/blog/the-most-heartfelt-speech-rnc-i-am-cup-vomit/
archive.is/LHCZx

This is worse than buzzfeed-tier, Holla Forums

Every fucking nigger must fucking hang.

I agree

Tell me it's cherrypicking user, this is like….100% globalist brainwashing. Absolutely. 100%. No half assing. No hiding. Just all the buzztopics laid bare.

Going from Holla Forums to cracked hurts my eyes…

In other news, water is wet and niggers are stupid. Reports of Hillary Clinton being a cunt are also confirmed.

I knew it was a leftist kike shithole, but I remember when I was younger at least thinking it's writing could creative and funny

but this is just, awful

It's cherry-picked, but not by much.

They have a photoplasty today, which is essentially, "why casual sex is good for you."

Promotes degeneracy with no substantive argument.

Cracked is for cucks.

sauce on that song

it sounds like new order

is the onion kike'd about trump as well? I haven't read them in years

The degeneration of most websites has been extremely rapid over the past half decade.

Some island nigger. Didn't you watch the webm?

This has been known for years, newfriend.

Cracked has been shit for the longest time, user.

They've been bought recently :

theonion.com/article/female-presidential-candidate-who-was-united-state-52367

title of the article :

It' become "edgy" pro-hillary satire

thefreethoughtproject.com/hillarys-top-donor-buys-onion-starts-publishing-propaganda-immediately/
archive.is/MIMKP

Wait…wat?
Wasn't cracked a magazine like mad?
I use to read that shit when I was a kid.

why do you think I stopped reading them? I stopped reading them because they became to liberal, then this is the first article I read in years and it's worse than buzzfeed-tier

we really need something of our own besides daily stormer and the daily shoah

Only the most self-involved and a disturbed mind could write this and think its funny.
LEFTISM IS A MENTAL ILLNESS!

Leftists are pretty braindead. ISIS wouldn't bother to decapitate them because they would have an easier time cracking hollow skulls.

They whine about cake, but not about a person who guns down 50 people in club.

They're running anti-Trump, pro-Hilary articles.

I got a video update from their youtube page for the first time in about eighteen months (I'd forgotten I was even subscribed) and it was an attack on Melania. They've been going downhill for a few years, but since they were bought by (((Haim Saban))), they've gone full JIDF.

It's a profile on the Moonman actor!

PRAISE KEK

8ccracked.com/personal-experiences-2322-you-cant-pee-in-costume-realities-being-movie-monster.html

I noticed around the Summer back then, just before I went to College how pozzed their articles had become, wasn't even any comedy left, just became buzzfeed-tier Lefty whining articles.
Their yearly-running Halloween article is the only thing decent they have left.
I just use Listverse now instead, way less pozzed, and way more spoopy shit, so that makes me happy.

And water is wet. Tell us something we don't know or fuck off.

This. I really liked their series were they talked in bar about shit. But entire Cracked started to get more and more pozed. This blatant gungrabing shit was dealbreaker for me, unsubed and never watched anything from there up to today.

Cracked should just be renamed to 'Cucked'.

Cracked used to be an OK website.

I think more attention should be focused on the SJW-fication of websites.

Fucking hell.

I know that feeling too.

When I was a kid, I used to read cracked magazine. I loved it because it was like MAD magazine, except they REALLY didn't give a fuck back then. They weren't trying to push an agenda. It was great, so politically incorrect and rude…what the fuck happened? The real Cracked magazine would be on board the Trump train, or at least actually be funny about it. Why do kikes and liberals have to shit everything up?

Pics related

Someone bought the rights to the Cracked name for their website (and short-lived magazine spinoff) but there's no editorial crossover from the glory days of being an actual funny parody magazine (which had John Severin, who was better than any Mad artist IMHO).

They still have their old articles to some extant, atleast as far as I'm aware. Some of the clickbait was interesting then it went down SJW lane which culminated to the moment it took down the comments section because of butthurt writers not liking the comments section being a more interesting read and the ruthless criticism the readers would sling at the writers.

That's nigger's tune is catchier than anything any nigger has produced in mainstream music for the past decade.

You say that like this is news.

We had one user here explain it to us once. He said he worked for some kind of advertising company. That advertisers really, really like marketing to SJWs.

SJWs are consumerist whores. They're very materialist, they love buying shit, especially shit that lets them signal their support of socjus causes.

They're vain, petty, shallow people who love tossing money around in a vain attempt to forget how pathetic their own lives are. Why do you think clickbait sites lean SJW?

As one user once put it, Cracked had financial incentive to switch from targeting politically incorrect young men, to SJWs: Who's going to make ad money off a website mostly visited by adblock-installing pirates who don't buy anything?

Much better to go after idiot leftist consumerist women. It's more financially viable in the long run.

A money grubbing listicle website using meme-y writing in the style of maddox to generate ad views is run by globalist journocucks? nasdaq.com/symbol/ssp/ownership-summary

Whew boys, i'm fucking shocked. Next you'll be telling me that the Onion was just bought by univision and shills for hillary now.

DONALD TRUMP IS EXACTLY LIKE HITLER YOU GUYS

cracked.com/blog/why-comparing-donald-trump-to-hitler-makes-perfect-sense/

archive that shit, user
archive.is/NgCyr

don't give the clickjew any shekels

Oh man, reading through this article is hilarious. It's pretty much saying that Donald Trump could provide sensible answers that solve all our problems, and that that's a shame because if he does that he'll gain power and "HE A RACISS"

It's better to just read it, especially the second page

Is that even true though? They didn't buy tickets to go see Ghostbusters. They don't buy most of these new Tumblr approved Marvel comics. They didn't buy the games Anita championed.

They always had a liberal tinge to them that I was ok with when I read them around 10 years ago.

Cracked is now way beyond liberalism though, this is hedonism, nihilism, and more

When those faggots will understand that Hitlering doesn't work anymore?

I think that they're a rising demographic, that's why advertisers try to appeal to them. The problem is that they're all dirt-poor. The reason online mags make billions appealing to them is because the money is made from ads. In something like movies, comics, or vidya, the consumer themselves needs to pay for them, and sjws lack the agency to do that

I'm trying to remember the good old Cracked but there really wasn't much there

If it helps them signal then they'll buy in. So you end up with 'nerd' girls buying comic book t-shirts, but not a single comic book.

This is something MRAs played off of by making anti-MRA mugs and shirts that they'd sell to feminists.

Dis?

It's from reddit though

Oh please…

t. yuro

I just went to the site to screencap their most recent articles, it's worse than I expected.

The only cure is lead.

Listverse is a good Alternative m8. It's what I've been using since I stopped Cracked.

Cracked was okay maybe in the first 2 years (mostly adding some comedy to history and pop culture lists), it went downhill very quick. It's now uses the "society humor" wrapped in smug info in the style of Daily Show/Current Year Man.

what other sites are pozzed?

Cracked has been has been a disgusting combination of normalfag and SJW garbage for years. At least since 2012.

BTW, here's the sauce

Don't link that fucking shit.

Melbourne and Sydney isn't Australia
We want our guns back

Cracked has been garbage for a while, I watched their yt channel and read it a few years ago but the constant interjection of propaganda into otherwise good sketches and articles turned me off and I boycotted them since. It's full of the smug, snarky humor and social signalling of the left now. Basically current year man tier.

David Wong's Plebbit account is good for a laugh. So much butthurt and spilled spaghetti.

reddit.com/user/jasondavidwongpargin

And in other news, water is wet

wow, how original. I wonder if reading through the thread would have made you see that several other people made that exact same joke. Fuck you, buddy

Did I travel back in time to 2012?

Is this supposed to be funny?

It's been cucked since before the GamerGate shit

Finally read this.

Further evidence that women aren't funny.

How do we know you're a third exodus or later fag?

I wrote funnier texts when I was 12.

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

>Cracked, a site I used to love
well congrats for no longer being blue, now lets see if we can't do something about that shite taste.

It was always just a retarded 9gag version of MAD, which itself began falling apart and bowing to memekid trends when Gaines and Aragones left.

Ah, that explains the demo shift.. Women and girls too stupid to use tumblr.
It should also be noted they've never had a managerial change since the site launched (that fake chink Wong fag). This was a legitimate conscious business decision.
The gross shit-flinging spitball-firing monkey jocks learned how to transform on a dime into sycophantic beta cucks (see: Ben Kuchera who is still known for bawdy rape humour in person) the instant they smell any vag nearby by watching the native element at work, thereby fooling the average feminist into overlooking them as a threat and/or possible extortion target.
also I think it's become copypasta of a sort, I see the same thing pop up for like Gamespot and UGO.
Essentially low-effort humour/article writing attracts feminists….until they get offended. (see also: Scientologists and South Park. Gracias Matt&Trey for not falling for their trickery!) But they have such a 'loud' voice everyone presumes there's way more than there really are. They change, tell the old audience to fuck off we're purrrgressive now, and then wait for the megabucks to roll in….they never do, for anyone but the ad-seller. And since their new articles so offend their old userbase they're stuck catering to the real literal dregs of the internet now.

And yeh, SJs care about virtue signalling more than supporting things or solving problems. That's why T-shirts and mugs and crap sell so well to them. It's support they can prove they've done! If you don't have those available, then you better hope you're part of their patreon pitybuxxx circle before they notice your lack of normie-meme-friendly moichendising.

Video games are different from some site where most of the money comes from Ads clicked and/or Ads viewed gives you shekels. You have to actually buy the game which they don't. In cases like comics and vidya it's not about appealing to SJWs for money it's to stomp out wrongthink and remove the better competition so the only one left to buy from is you, the shitty product chugging SJW.

Women can be funny by accident but rarely ever on purpose.

They got bought out, just like the onion and other sites. Seanbaby hasn't worked there for a long time. SJWs always buy or coopt because they are wholly uncreative beings.