ITT: misunderstood characters who did nothing wrong

ITT: misunderstood characters who did nothing wrong

hey now, let's not go too far

roman is a good player…….. f*ck d haters!!!!

Nah, fuck Lindelof.

I sincerely hope that once he gets booed out of yet another Wrestlemania next month, he finally snaps and commits suicide

FUCK YOU

She was just a strong independent feminine character in 2017, and most pathetic males couldn't handle it.

He should snap and massacre all the faggot smarks on the internet like r/SquaredCircle and /wooo/.

bitch pls, he can't even go for 10 minutes without getting gassed. he'd have no chance in a legit fight against almost anyone.

Hence the gun.

Haha you all post characters that actually did a lot of things wrong

Who is this?

no one. that's just a picture of a championship belt floating in thin air.

HAHAHA You Holla Forumsyps really think he and Drumpf are on your side, don't you? I would say that I would laugh on the day that you Drumpftards realize you've been conned, but I think we both know you Drumpfsters will never realize. And that is even funnier.

Not even a snort.
I wish the real drumpfsperg was back.

the youngest were 15-16
social democrats are the worst
burgers have no idea

Have to agree, even somewhat reluctantly. Skylar behaved like any other woman would have. Keyword; woman. Skylar acted like any other normal woman would have given her circumstances. Blaming a woman for fucking up is the same as blaming a bitch for not peeing outside. The lesson is you were supposed to let her out but if it wasn't because you didn't train her properly, then her mistakes are on you.

I didn't think we were supposed to like her until the actress and Vince Gilligan were like "why are people so sexist towards Skyler?" I genuinely thought they were trying to write a bitchy character who changed from helping and hindering Walter every other episode and they did pretty well at it, it wasn't until they said she was supposed to be likeable did I think she was poorly written.

They were traitors. Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

You're like everyone else, like 95% of the people who watched the show, and I don't mean that in a bad way. Breaking Bad started with several goals in mind and they fucked up most of them just in the first season. The reason why it succeeded was because it had a lot of other things going for it in spite of the fuckups like its cinematography, likeable main and side characters, and excellent pacing. Such goals they fucked up were as follows:

1. The main character must turn into an irredeemable villain that the audience completely hates at the end. This is the main goal they sold the show on and they fucked up this one the most because most people wanted Walt to win and thought everything he did was justified with maybe a small asterisk at most on certain things he did.
2. Present women who act like regular women. Ironically they made the case that women fuck up so many things and even including a minor villain like Lydia helped show that they are totally okay with selling everyone out and killing everyone off just to save their own asses. In other words, no honor or camaraderie. I think the fact that despite Walt intimidating her later on, he was so weak that she cheated on him because he was still weak in her mind which is very like a woman to do - no loyalty.
3. Do not glorify drugs nor preach an anti-drug message; i.e. (do not) make Walt's reason for becoming a drug kingpin seem reasonable. Totally fucked this up because the show was built on the idea that he was desperate. Even though he had an easy way out they didn't emphasize that he had an ego and pride issue very early on and so when he declined Elliot's offer in the beginning that went way over people's heads. That major detail made it more interesting.

After all of that, by the final season you had Vince saying in interviews that he cannot believe people still like Walt, hate Skylar, and worse yet that people sympathized with Walt for becoming a criminal. Skylar being popular to hate was just a symptom of a major issue that luckily did not plague the show. The show would have really fell apart if she was a major driving force of the writing or made her into some unlikely hero. That would have really sucked.

The only time when Walt seemed truly evil to me and most people is when Walt Jr had to protect Skylar from him, and then he takes the baby. That was like the 3rd to last episode, and after that, it was still hard to hate him.

Before that, everything he did seemed logical or just had unfortunate circumstances.

The reason it was impossible to hate walt is because every time he did some fucked up shit he always felt really bad about it and tried to make things right.

I mean in the end he tells Skyler "I did it for me, I liked it". But it feels like he's just saying that to ease her mind.

They don't paint walt as a villain, they paint him as a guy who goes down a certain path due to desperation and is caught up and unable to escape, ultimately being destroyed.

literally a soap opera