Admit to it, name at least one thing you have stuck in your asshole that shouldn't have been put there

Admit to it, name at least one thing you have stuck in your asshole that shouldn't have been put there.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1JxI7MVMuBp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My finger. I tried for an hour but felt nothing. Now I hate all gays.

Now the question you really should be asking is if this board makes ppl gay or does it attract gay ppl? I'm talking cause & effect here.

I think it makes people gay, most people seem to have no conviction these days so I wouldn't be surprised if their sexuality changed without notice.

What makes putting stuff I your butt gay? My girlfriend used to peg me every so often. Does that make me gay? Quit your witch hunting you closet fags.

The denial is strong with this one.

Tatertots on a youtube livestream while shitfaced. Im not proud, but i was immortalized by someone somewhere.

Yes it does.
Sticking a dildo up your ass while looking at your gook cartoon waifu makes you supremely gay.

this

I have a buttplug, just a small one

I used a vaguely dick shaped rock once.

It was actually pretty hot but I ended up damaging the lining somewhat, so I had to stop.

Hmmmmmmm yes, that makes you very gay.

When I was 13, I made a set of anal beads out of my little sister's arts and crafts supplies. I used them while jerking off.

a toothbrush. it wasn't a sex thing though, I thought I had some kind of blockage in there.

Your mom's tongue.

A full set of polyhedral dice.

This is why I don't drink anything with over 6% ABV anymore.

lube and my fingers

feels interesting

I once jammed my middle finger into my ass so I could feel my prostate. I felt it, it was like a round bump but it didn't feel good, so I quit doing that.

vocaroo.com/i/s1JxI7MVMuBp