Tfw not autisic enough for Holla Forums

I'm glad though. At least I'll eventually have a wife.

fuckin normie gtfo

Lol
No you won't

still autistic though. you will be alone forever user. don't worry. you are not alone.

Lol, go ahead and think that man. I've dated far more girls that your little virgin brain could imagine.

You know you are anonymous, right? You don't have to lie. You get no browny points. You are not on Reddit anymore, faggot.

Of course. I'm simply pointing out how is wrong

I want a wife myself but I only have 1 friend out of 8 that hasn't been fucked over.

Why are you here, normie? What is your purpose for invading our sanctum?
You come to make virgin jokes in a pit filled with virgins? *Sigh* please, this is the place >>>/reddit/ you are looking for. Go there and never return.

These cunts seem to be spreading these days.

Newsflash for you knobjockey, some people just like a laugh

Normie: The Sequel

ur wife will have her neck snapped by a negro

kek wills it

>>>/reddit/
>>>/normie/

your move user

I'm sure your 2-D girlfriend will be able to take care of you in your old age.

successful? lol, 'cause you have a gf you are successful? White knights/gal-clowns coming out of the woodworks tonight.

You didn't have to post in this thread kid. I was looking for others to share the same feel and in your ausitic anger started posting. Admit it, you're triggered.
Also, I posted successful at LIFE. We are biological beings and by nature must reproduce. Therefore, I am more successful at the basic function of life than you.

being successful makes you a normalfag, get the fuck out of here loser

we are intelligent beings and can choose if to reproduce or not. If you are an unthinking animal following an impluse it's no wonder we have so much fucked up ppl walking around, raised by fucked up parents like you.

funny you have that saved.

ur wife will have her neck snapped by a mudslime

Kek is with me~~

kek, the reek of virgins REEEEEEEing is most pleasing to me
carry on please

your entire family will die so horribly

~Kek is with me~

thank you kek

No.

You know that after you grow up it will be easier to fuck woman, right?

And a wife won't be so hard to find. You can always buy a genetic engineered wife.

Also, grow up is also another flagged term, because it make chrome run a unsolicited script.

Jokes on you
They already dead

You understand he's a boy and not a girl? You'll eventually end up with a husband at this rate user.