Fuck the Drudge Report

Yo fuck the Drudge report. On my facebook he posts this crap abotu Hilary having a seizure, but then you watch the video and its of her having a fun moment that actually makes her seem kind of human in a good way.

While at the same time it makes Drudge look like a FUCK FACE political hack ass hole who will lie to win an election. Basically just a political ad for Hilary Clinton. Classic Alex Jones attack method, make your friends look bad by association. That or Matt Drudge is just retarded sometimes cuz he's only human or SOMETHING like that.

Make this thread useful. Post your favorite news sources.

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/watch-did-hillary-clinton-have-epileptic-seizure-on-camera-video
drudgereport.com/
8ch.net/pol/res/6825706.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry if this sounds like a classic first post shill but you're fucking stupid, OP

babby's first realization huh

Forgot the video link:

HILARY "SEIZURE" VIDEO: conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/watch-did-hillary-clinton-have-epileptic-seizure-on-camera-video

How bout I call you a faggot and sage instead.

You tried.

>>>/ovens/

fuck off

How much do they pay you?

It presents right wing news.
I don't only read the Drudge Report, and I don't swallow all of its contents, or any content without thought.

Don't get me wrong; Matt Drudge is biased. Back when Cruz was still relevant, there was definite Cruz bias (even though there was also significant pro-Trump bias also; although this could just be Matt reacting to overwhelmingly pro-Trump polling and giving readers what they wanted). When the Enquirer scandal was still fresh, it was never mentioned a single time on Drudge's pages; even when people came forth.

That said, what can do you, but acknowledge the bias and move on? There aren't perfect news sources, and I'd rather support conservative sites in my news portfolio than libshit ones.

Nice try, Correct The Record. This is how I know you're a shill. You're a slightly more clever one than most, but one nonetheless. That video makes Shillary look like a fucking senile batshit twat. Fuck off with your slide thread trying to shit on Drudge and humanize Killary.

Fuck you.

How much do they pay you?

agreed. But, this is not a Trump Bias. I'm talking about a clever reverse psychology way they re-balance the people to make sure its an exact 50-50 split between Hilary and Trump or something. Matt Drudge, if you'r reading this, then you should know you make Hilary look good with posts like that, and make everyone allied with Drudge look bad. Is it on purpose? Still, I check Drudge like I check CNN. Drudge is mainstream propaganda nowadays.

Just watched the video; that's totally not a seizure. Just a woman thing.

How much is Matt paying you? Jokes aside, I'd really like to know why he didn't think the Cruz scandal was worth reporting on.

Maybe he was trying to work for some semblance of Republican solidarity, but he didn't seem to mind shitting all over iJeb! or other failed candidates, so I am really unsure.

I'm not prepared to lump Drudge with (((them))). I agree though that trying to cast this as a seizure is sensationalism, and am even more surprised that they didn't report on the enquirer thing. Then again, Drudge has front paged every event (including montages) of Hillary's coughing. I don't know.

Stop shilling.

1 shekel has been depoted to your EBT account

and you clearly have no idea about neurological disorders. not every single epileptic episode will be a giant event of people foaming and falling to the floor shaking.

No it makes her look fucked

My favorite news source is CNN, OP.

Your tag team shilling isn't fooling anyone, bitch niggers.

What the heck is op shilling?
It's obvious sensationalism. That's no seizure. Hillary is unwell; there's no question, but this does conservatives no favors. If anything, the lesson to be taken from this is to interrogate the media you consume, which is generally good for all polacks.

It's not like he's telling you to watch CNN or anything, or even to stop reading Drudge.

Why is there so much resistance here to talking about this?

Hm.

here chaim

Why would jews be shilling against zionist jew Matt Drudge?

Hmm

Anyway, embed related. Watch it from another angle.

Even the lady that asked Hillary the question is creeped the fuck out by her.

If it's not a seizure then what she did looked fucking weird and creepy and you're a shill or an idiot

Forgot the video

jews are very cannibalistic in nature

These aren't Jewish shills. These are Correct The Record shills. This thread is pro-Hillary nonsense.

>>>/auschwitz/

maybe good jews are fighting against the bad jews?

She and her husband killed more than 50 people in their way to Washington.
She laughed about a child rapist getting scott free.
She's reptoid brah at least the brain part

drudgereport.com/
drudgereport.com/
drudgereport.com/
drudgereport.com/
drudgereport.com/
drudgereport.com/
drudgereport.com/
drudgereport.com/
drudgereport.com/
drudgereport.com/
drudgereport.com/
drudgereport.com/
drudgereport.com/
drudgereport.com/
drudgereport.com/
drudgereport.com/
drudgereport.com/
drudgereport.com/
drudgereport.com/
drudgereport.com/
drudgereport.com/
drudgereport.com/
drudgereport.com/
drudgereport.com/
drudgereport.com/
drudgereport.com/
drudgereport.com/
drudgereport.com/

It's an exaggerated triple take. I would posit she felt surprised and did that to try and appear relatable and human and mask annoyance, because I suspect she's a cold, very mental person, and we know she's an irritable bitch from SS testimony. Frumpy, out of touch women tend to do that shit a lot. For what it's worth, my boss has done similar things when several people were trying to talk to him at once.

This. It's the sort of thing you do when you want to appear fun and relatable and you aren't.

That does look like a seizure dumbass.

drudgereport.com/

drudgereport.com/

drudgereport.com/

drudgereport.com/

drudgereport.com/

drudgereport.com/

drudgereport.com/

drudgereport.com/

drudgereport.com/

drudgereport.com/

drudgereport.com/

drudgereport.com/

drudgereport.com/

drudgereport.com/

drudgereport.com/

drudgereport.com/

drudgereport.com/

drudgereport.com/

drudgereport.com/

drudgereport.com/

drudgereport.com/

drudgereport.com/

drudgereport.com/

drudgereport.com/

drudgereport.com/

drudgereport.com/

drudgereport.com/

drudgereport.com/

YO FUCK YOU NIGGER BITCH

This thread is hilarious, I wonder if people are paid for this but it's really hilarious damage control.

No, it's not her having a moment of fun, but it also wasn't a seizure: it was the reaction of something high on powerful stimulants and suffering the nerve damage from years of abusing stimulants.

I meant someone, but I guess something is better fitting for Hillary.

it's the 5th fucking thread about the video

Be real with me, you seriously think this is caused by drugs and not her failing at being funny with a triple take?

Also, do people usually smile when they're having seizures or tripping on stims?

Before I get accused of being a hill shill again, obviously vote Trump, Hillary should go to prison and definitely has some kind of health problem as evidenced by the coughing.

there was already a explanation

It's not really about the video; more about Matt Drudge's intentions and recommended alternative right wing news sites.

I find it hard to believe that someone on the campaign trail at a press junket would be high. It'd be beyond idiotic. Are there any other examples of this behavior?

Sage for double posting, and obviously vote Trump, Hillary should go to prison and definitely has some kind of health problem as evidenced by the coughing.

No, it's a woman losing control of her body.

You can't prove it, and I'd rather stick to facts then give in to theories that seem convenient to what I want. It's just one data point after all, and I have a STEM background. Are there other examples of her having seizures that we should be aware of?

Sage for multiple, rapid posting, and as before, obviously vote Trump, Hillary should go to prison and definitely has some kind of health problem as evidenced by the coughing.

OP can't handle the bantz