4chan is for overweight closet faggots who like to fuck farm animals

If you are from 4chan, i will trace your ip address and murder you in an extraordinarily slow manner.

Don't even fucking try it.

okay

I came here from 4chan :^)

What if you're a skinny openly gay who likes to have sex with wild animals?

Mmmmmm..
You'd better sleep away from your home. I'm thirst for virgin blood.

I fucked a nigress once

bestiality doesn't count.

:(

Well, i guess ill find your entire living family bloodline and char you to crispy nuggets, you fucking abomination.

Prepate thine anus.

My angus is preppered

Four victims who need to be tortured in nightmarish fashion so far. Who else wants to experience my psychotic rage?

Lol jk im just a b& fag who requested naked little girls. Ama!

Whats 4chan? Im from reddit.lel

LOLE

Its a dating site where mentally impared homosexuals request to rate one another's dicks while masturbating to ugly pictures of crossdressing transgender men.

Also, i like to masturbate to underage children.

I'm okay with this

newfag

didn't most of us came from 4chan?

Delet this

you're the real newfag.

True but it's a matter of when. really any one who Came after sept 2014 is a peice of shit who doesn't know why the exodus.

Never visited cuckchan. Came here in aug 2014 for Gamergate.

Because moot sold out to the sjw's
I quitted 4chan after that, only to come back after 2 years, I switched back and forth because of /vp/

try it bitch. pic related is me

Stop pretending to be a homosexual deformative.

stop pretending to be a tough guy on the internet

You have to go back.

ups

But OP… I'm literally an overweight closet faggot who actually does fuck farm animals and I post exclusively on Holla Forums.

here, oh and I also have more and better guns than you do.

Your guns wont be worth anything when I carve your skull with a meat cleaver.

Whats wrong with fucking animals? Did you watch your dog get fucked by your dad or something?

Nothing user, OP is just mad that he doesn't have a nice bitch he can fuck whenever.

kys fatass

Wow. You are both extremely faggot.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

tbh, that bitch was obviously dead long before her tits were removed.
you can clearly see that there is no blood stain around that area.

Fucking white boys.

You know what's really funny?

Literally HUNDREDS of people got perma banned from half chan this weekend because they stupidly responded to a spam bot that was flooding Holla Forums and other boards.

Even if they told the bot to fuck off they still got perma banned for "posting or requesting CP."

LEL

I'm willing to bet that OP was one of the many people caught in the mass banning.

China Moot really has ruined that site.

Actually it was a perma ban in a b& thread. Fucking nigger fag mods.

your kit is shit.

What did he do with dem titties?

i was banned for asking if the moods were still awake, drag a lot of retards with me, not banned anymore for some reason (static ip)

so, with a normal human penis you can make a horse cum with just their butt