Munich Happening #7: Persian Perversion Edition

Munich Happening #7: Persian Perversion Edition
The libtards are jumping the shark over this one the BBC's headline - right now - is blaming fucking Brevik!!
Merkel due to give a press conference any minute now, link the slag if you have it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cMC29
archive.is/0rE05
archive.is/wNAhP
archive.is/Orbwt
archive.is/HJE2t
archive.is/ppkZE
archive.is/F8K1e
archive.is/iJVwB
youtube.com/watch?v=1Iae23Tfz2E
youtube.com/watch?v=HJOSm9Bg7WY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3704563/He-said-kill-Classmate-reveals-Munich-loner-mobbed-seven-years-bulling-school-promised-revenge-tormentors-one-day.html
archive.is/1RkBG
archive.is/pIK9I
loc.gov/law/help/firearms-control/germany.php
thesun.co.uk/news/1488508/nine-dead-and-ten-injured-with-death-toll-expected-to-rise-after-gunman-goes-on-the-rampage-at-munich-shopping-centre/
archive.is/2786Y
thelocal.de/20160616/five-things-to-know-about-guns-in-germany-us-gun-control-laws
berlin-institut.org/fileadmin/user_upload/Neue_Potenziale/Neue_Potenziale_online.pdf
migrationpolicy.org/article/spotlight-iranian-foreign-born/
opus4.kobv.de/opus4-bamberg/frontdoor/index/index/docId/24901
archive.is/XDNeM
twitter.com/seyyedreza/status/756880108091281408
archive.is/KUSWx
archive.is/z23XC
youtube.com/watch?v=gaJPaPFXx80
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/what-know-ali-david-sonboly-8476548
archive.is/6zyi7
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3704481/Loner-son-taxi-driver-department-store-worker-waged-terror-Munich-Iranian-German-teenager-18-targeted-innocent-children-gunned-nine-McDonald-s-massacre.html
archive.is/jrKrZ#selection-2875.168-2875.202
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schulabschluss#Bev.C3.B6lkerung_Deutschlands_2014_nach_h.C3.B6chstem_erreichtem_Schulabschluss
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abitur#Abiturientenzahlen_und_-quoten
thesun.co.uk/news/1436539/massive-migrant-camp-home-to-hundreds-of-refugees-springs-up-close-to-george-clooneys-7-5million-lake-como-hideaway/
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/14/preparing-refugee-onslaught-switzerland-ready-post-tanks-border-italy/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-01/gun-sales-surge-switzerland-army-chief-warns-arm-yourselves
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/07/burka-ban-for-muslims-enforced-in-switzerland-with-fines-of-up-t/
etymonline.com/index.php?term=racist
archive.org/details/mtn-shr-de
shoebat.com/2016/07/23/the-munich-massacre-is-a-complete-coverup-the-munich-shooters-facebook-including-his-family-background-shows-he-is-not-iranian-but-a-syrian-islamist-pro-turkey/
steamcommunity.com/id/FSFlighterX
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198262280057
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197987833533
bz-berlin.de/deutschland/wer-war-der-todesschuetze-ali-david-s
archive.is/DwfGH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck, wrong image - pic related is the BBC's top headline right now

LIST OF PREVIOUS THREADS:
1. archive.is/cMC29 – Shooting in Munich reported!
2. archive.is/0rE05 – Munich Happening #2 : Shooting Rampage Edition
3. archive.is/wNAhP – Munich Happening #3 : Have you seen this man? Edition
4. archive.is/Orbwt – Munich Happening #4 : Not another #Pray For - Edition
5. archive.is/HJE2t – Munich Happening #5 : Praise KEK Edition
6. archive.is/ppkZE – Munich Happening #6 : Bury It Edition

Pretending IS is some sort of heavily organized team of super villains instead of a religious movement is essential for the "not Islam" narrative.

tbh it seems like he's just a nutter who was obsessed with shootings

Iranian Muslim Neo-Nazi with links to Breivik?

Is Kek just fucking with us at this point?

Germanistan communist police logic: "He obviously has links to a Norwegian Christian Nationalist who fought against the marxists who wanted to import more Muslim immigrants to his country."

He bought into the "Land of Aryans" propaganda and got a rude awakening in Germany

He was a civic nationalist, killing refugees

CAN'T BULLY THE SONBOLY

KILLED 3 ROACHES

SCREAMED:

I AM GERMAN

FUCK TURKS

That's why he anhero'd? Fuck off with this "ironic" worshiping of filthy shitskin.

The Muslim cries out in peace as he strikes you

Bugger, I didn't archive it either, fuck you all for not chewing me out on that.
archive.is/F8K1e

Pretty sad lad.

He was an arab muslim so he can't be a white power neo nazi. Why are they lying about him?

Meme it. Just keep putting it everywhere. Why is Merkel saying an arab muslim is white neo nazi?

The Iranian terrorist is called: Ali David Sonboly

What does the German Lügenpresse make of this Muslim Name?

"David S."
archive.is/iJVwB

I did this.
I was thinking about writing in the white circle something like "It's not islam" or "Not Islam again".

I will add this later

Merkel's press conference:
youtube.com/watch?v=1Iae23Tfz2E

It's obvious that he was the grandson of a Persian Waffen SS soldier, carrying out his beloved grandfather's last wish.

Because this is probably worse than a straight up IS attack, it cuts right to the heart of how this is a much deeper problem and that immigration policies is the primary issue.

I heard he was part of the pan-Aryan terrorist organization called "Neo-Nazi Underground".

PEACEFUL KNIFE STABBINGS

PEACEFUL DECAPITATIONS

PEACEFUL BULLETS TO THE HEAD

PEACEFUL PLAYING WITH DEAD BODIES ON THE STREET

PEACEFUL DRINKING MILK WITH SOME PISS IN IT

PEACEFUL BOMBINGS

PEACEFUL DROWNINGS

PEACEFUL GOAT FUCKING

PEACEFUL RAPE

PEACEFUL POPULATION DISPLACEMENT

You see? TOTALLY a RELIGION OF PEACE

What I would like to know is how a mentally unstable depressed 18 year old Iranian kid that got teased in school with muslim ties gets a gun with 300 bullets in fucking Germany?

Bargain bin at the local mosque.

Who likes to read school shooting books and has a fucking wallpaper of Anders Bhering Breivik on his smartphone.

None of it makes any sense.

deep web, spoopy
youtube.com/watch?v=HJOSm9Bg7WY

I love it when they try to hide that the killer was non-white. Only makes them look worse when people find out.

source?

Dailymail showing their credibility once again:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3704563/He-said-kill-Classmate-reveals-Munich-loner-mobbed-seven-years-bulling-school-promised-revenge-tormentors-one-day.html

archive.is/1RkBG

They literally use halfchan/pol/ as a source, even with a screenshot from a post

Considering that he had 300 rounds, maybe he thought he could beat Breivik's high score and kept his rival front and center in his mind.

i think the official version is wrong, you can't trust anyone in this country.

The whole thing about it being linked to brevik is due to the shooter having books on mass shootings which likely documents brevik.

And it took place on the same date Breivik did his attack.

It's probably been discussed already, but isn't it funny that this shit happened to coincide with the latest Wikileaks release?

Really? I hadn't heard that in the last five minutes.

It was mentioned. But I wouldn't jump to a conclusion it wasn't just a pure coincidence just yet.

tbh, the happenings are coming at me so fast I find it hard to find a coincidence anywhere.

It's raining happenings.

When these singular cases happen every day, that will be even more true.

thread theme

noice

They both wanted to be German more than most actual Germans.

So, are the people of Germany accepting this explanation at face value? Why is no one calling bullshit?

They said he had a legal firearm

Proofs ?
Links ?
are you a relative, mehmet ?

the germangoy are cuckolds

You haven't been on Holla Forums for long if you dont insta suspect (insert secret service here) involvement.

They look for vulnerable people and use them for their goals.

Would make a good excuse to attempt to block the darknet as well.

Tons of people own guns in Bavaria though who are members of shooting clubs.

See this info getting slid so…

Richard Gutjahr - German journalist

Husband of Ex-Mossad Lieutenant and former Knesset member, who just so happened to coincidentally find himself in Cairo to film the (((Arab Springs))) just as it was "Habbeninks".

Later he would find notoriety as the goy…er guy who managed to get back from his historic holiday in Nice managing to capture on film a white truck doing nothing much, shortly before it went on to do something that made headlines around the world, after his lovely holiday trip he got back arriving in Germany, Munich to be precise, just in time to catch the beginning of the Munich terror attack.

I hope no tin foil hatters are going to use this mere cohencidence to make claims that israeli intelligence services are directly involved in this.

Remember coincidences are just that, a coincidence, nothing more, nothing less filthy goyim.

We have to shed ourselves and this entire movement of all these conspiracy theorists, who provide facts and evidence of conspiracies taking place, and go with whatever the jewish media tells you goys.

A bit like uncle CIA-kike Anglin has been telling you goys about since he started, remove tin foil hats and watch and believe all you see and hear on TV, got that goys?

Conspiracy tin foil hat wearing nutjobs almost all become anti-semites in one way or another eventually, so we must purge this site and all others of any and all people who notice things…

Now go fight for israel you filthy low-down dog goys… er guys.

archive.is/pIK9I

Just to repost this.

He looks gay as fuck, so it surprises me that he's married.

He doesn't look very jewish though, so the marriage is strange as well, considering that he's a low status gentile and she's a high status jew.

==JUST== a coincidence, goy.

Just got this from:
loc.gov/law/help/firearms-control/germany.php

>a minimum age of eighteen years;
>the proven reliability of the applicant;
>knowledge of weapons technology and
>law, and expertise in the use of a firearm;
>five years of residency in Germany; and
>a need for the weapon.[30]

I don't see how he qualifies? I was surprised about the age though.

Legal? The serial number was erased.

Shooting club membership.

Two of those things are him DOING HIS FUCKING JOB and are not unusual in the slightest.
The Nice one is not some wild coincidence since it's a huge tourist city - in a country bordering Germany - and it happened on that country's biggest holiday.
The pertinent question is what would be the nefarious fucking point of him being at 2 or more of those locations?

I thought he was only a resident for two years?
That would mean German firearms authority giving licenses to 18 year old muds against their own policy?

But 7 years of being bullied. He was in Germany longer.

Oh Ok, didnt hear about that user.

Germany has much more relaxed gun laws than the UK as an example, but has a much lower rate of gun related crime. Also has the highest number of Gun ownership and unregistered firearms in Western Europe.

Haven't read that, but its unlikely anyway that he got a gun at a shooting club in Bavaria at 18 right away.

People in shooting clubs tend to be the more based Germans who'll say fuck no to giving some mudslime a gun at 18.

He yelled allahu ackbar.

fucking sun is reporting this bullshit and still referencing the shitter translation
"Unconfirmed reports also claim he has links to far-right German group PEGIDA."
"Footage taken at the scene shows the attacker shouting about "f*ing foreigners" and f*ing Turks".

He is seen screaming "I'm German" and "I was born here" as he stands armed in a car park.

Chillingly the attack came on the five-year anniversary of far-right monster Anders Breivik murdering 77 people, mostly teenagers, in Norway."
thesun.co.uk/news/1488508/nine-dead-and-ten-injured-with-death-toll-expected-to-rise-after-gunman-goes-on-the-rampage-at-munich-shopping-centre/
archive.is/2786Y

This is why the media, semites, and their enablers need to be put down.

.. and nothing of value was lost.

How do you know that his wife was a Mossad Lieutenant? I could only find out that she was a Knesset member.

CNN witness says he shouted allah akbar.

Cuck press will never admit to it for sure.

If she was a mossad agent there is no info about this on the English speaking internet.

Milk with piss?

That's new to me.

Because people who get out of their basement know that not all ME groups have a tendency to do this kind of stuff. 50% of Iranians in Germany have a Bachelor's Degree, compared to 20% of the German population. They may be from the Middle East, but they are basically to Germany like what Indians or Asians are to the US (but with a higher integration rate). Low crime (lower than ethnic Germans), lots of money, very high education. Terrible music and I think they can be real greaseballs, though.

Possibly could be a mental breakdown if he did poorly in school, as it would have disappointed his family. Grades just came out recently in Germany.

The news story is more plausible than you'd think. Lebs, Persians, Armenians, etc. have neo-fascist movements in their countries. All those groups also don't like Arabs and Turks. The guy seemed to have mainly targeted foreigners, but it's also apparent that he shot randomly, too.

They didn't. Media was reporting it in the US and England like an hour after it started as being a probable Muslim attack. They did the same thing for the attack on the train. Which is odd, because it means they are changing the narrative. What's the new agenda?

Completely unconfirmed.

PEDIGA has members that aren't white, as well as ex-Muslims, and a handful of Muslims that immigrated a while ago and don't want other Muslims to come. There are also Jews.

Those stats are high in Germany because of gun ownership in the countryside. Guns are almost non-existent in the cities.

Highly possible. If he was really mentally disturbed, he couldn't have been issued a permit during the screenings.

Tl;dr

Was probably not an attack related to religion and it being used by the media to draw attention away from the actual refugee crisis, the Muslim attack in Wuerzberg, Muslim crimes every day in Germany, and more. And Holla Forums is faling for it.

He killed a bunch of Muslims, apparently. Muslims yell "Allahu Akbar" also when something bad is happening. Your video makes no reference to it being the attacker yelling it.

Ya'll niggaz getting played by the news again while think you're "red-pilled".

He also used a fake FB account with a Muslim girl on it to lure people to the McDonalds, apparently. Seems like he was luring Muslims.

wouldn't that make it an obvious link to Clinton?

BTW, media is fluctuating between "legal gun" and "illegally obtained".

To be cliche - "so much for gun control".

Thanks user,
I was reviewing my source:

thelocal.de/20160616/five-things-to-know-about-guns-in-germany-us-gun-control-laws

But it is contradicted by almost all other sources on the net regarding gun ownership per capita. In those Germany does not get into the top ten.

It all depends on how it's measured. Guns are everywhere in the Bavarian countryside, and lots are unregistered. It's pretty much all rifles and shotguns, though, for hunting or as a family heirloom.

Last time I checked, France is the best place in Western Europe for guns.

Absolutely [current year].

He was born here and also grew all the way up, just listend to the video once but the german he spoke was accentfree (clear german) but without any bavarian dialect.
So this rasies the question where he got that weapon from, either from criminal circles, his parents (which doesnt make any sense since he had 300bullets), or terrorist underground or losely connected to that.
The usage of facebook to lure people into the mc donalds shows some "intelligence" but it didnt make any rational sense, it was rather a method to get control by thinking he lured the people into the mc donalds.

My main question here is how a guy like him could get a gun with 300bullets, you cannot simply go around in germany and own a gun. THe gun laws are pretty strict in a sense that you have to have a license, training and you need to be over 18.
And this guy doesnt strike me as someone that hangs out of criminals that give out guns like candy, it doesnt make much sense to me.

quoted post in article is from a tripfag who didn't get dubs
oy to the vey

we should have a grand list of happenings
each happening should say it's on the anniversary of A, B, and C happening

u wot?

Was 9/11 perpetrated by Nazis too then?

[citation needed]

[citation needed]
Anyway, nice deception ahmed, 9 burkas/11.

Yeah I am a zooroastrian freak,
An Elliot Rodger style,
Hell Iranian freak yeah,
I am the crawling dead
A phantom in a box
Brevik in your head say
Assisted suicide freedom of the west
Read the lugenpress, yeah
Scratch off the broken shitskin
Turkroach in my face make
Me do it again yeah
Yeah [x4]

More German Than German
More German Than German
More German Than German
More German Than German
More German Than German
More German Than German

No, just saying that they are pushed to succeed academically, like the Asians who go crazy in the US. Grades just came out in Germany.

A combination of bullying + bad grades would lead to an explosion.

I also didn't say he was a "Nat-zeeeeeeeee". I'm saying the Iranians are really racist and don't like Turks and Arabs.

WE GERMAS NOW

Lots of Muslims hate Muslims. Muslim on Muslim violence is the most popular form of Muslim violence.

None of that changes the fact that this guy was a mass murdering Muslim terrorist.

That's untranslated quote, I need a proper citation.

I'll translate it for you, unless you want to run it through Google Translate. You can also go on a German forum and ask for translation. However, I am an ethnic German speaker from Austria and here is the translation.

"According to the Berlin Institute for Population and Development, over 50% of all Iranian-background immigrants have a Bachelor Degree or a higher, in contrast to a value of 20% in the general population of Germany. Of the Iranians, more than every fourth is in an occupation of trust (Vertrauensberuf is basically a job where you really need to trust that the person is qualified, etc etc), such as Doctor, Bank Employee, Teacher, Engineer, or the law.

berlin-institut.org/fileadmin/user_upload/Neue_Potenziale/Neue_Potenziale_online.pdf

Lots of flaws in that argument. Furthermore, there is a large community of non-Muslim Iranians in Germany. It is highly possible that he has a Christian, Zoroastrian, or Ba'hai background, even with the name Ali as his first name. Furthermore, 38% of Iranians in Germany are not part of ANY religious community - atheist or agnostic.

Pick up a book.

LOL, now you're trying to pin this on atheists?

The unavoidable fact remains that this guy was not German and did not belong in Germany. So sad for you that you cannot think of a way around that.

It's already confirmed, the guy was a neo-Nazi Ariosophist multigenerational SS sleeper agent.

Thanks for the link, but that's not how you cite a publication or document.
>berlin-institut.org/fileadmin/user_upload/Neue_Potenziale/Neue_Potenziale_online.pdf
Where is that information about iranians and their education? I'm not going to translate all this stuff just because of your mudshit shilling.

Authors : Franziska Woellert, Reiner Klingholz

Both are authors of very pozzed articles, look for yourself with adding the keyword "jew" to each.

don't bother, see

muh israel!

So sad for you to see that anti-immigration parties are going to make themselves look like massive idiots by focusing attention on this when

Page 39. Also has a chart that you do not need to know German to understand.

I am aware. However, the article seems decent and fairly critizes the low performance rates of most migrant groups (of course, it tries to push it on "waaaah we need to integrate them more!".

Why is thread #6 stickied?

Just as I thought. Even more: this publication isn't scientific, it's just a random pdf file. I can make my own with different "facts" just for cheap online shilling.

See above, that's just a random pdf file, post scientific publication or gtfo >>>/islam/
>>>/auschwitz/

It's u.

Sixt, Michaela; Fuchs, Marek (2009): Die Bildungsbenachteiligung von Migrantenkindern als Folge der Entwertung von sozialem und kulturellem Kapital durch Migration. In: Dirim, Inci, Merchil, Paul (Hrsg.): Migration und Bildung. Wissenschaftliche Kontroversen. Münster: Waxmann, S. 263-285.

It's literally the same situation in the US

migrationpolicy.org/article/spotlight-iranian-foreign-born/

how so?

It stands to reason that a shiite Persian would have no links to sunni ISIS.

Pick one mudslime apologist faggot

True. I'm starting to like this crazed civic German nationalist angle.

I can't find it in international peer-reviewed journals, wtf is this junk?

Next time just link huffingtonpost or hillary's speeches.

Reminder that his WhatsApp profile pic is Anders Breivik and the date is the same.

opus4.kobv.de/opus4-bamberg/frontdoor/index/index/docId/24901

I'm not. The fact that a shiite did this makes little sense when put into perspective. The nationalist angle is just pinning everything that can be pinned on the right. Shia groups like hezbollah know better than to target the west because it brings no discernable political advantage in their perpetual struggle against the sunnis. No time for snackbaring infidels when you have a majority of your own religion actively trying to dispose of you.

Way I see it, there's three possible angles:

If it was run of the mill false flag, they'd use a white German as the shooter.

see

no, because last time that backfired really badly.

they picked a loner this time.

I didn't mean I believe it. I just think it's funny. Stirring up anti-Iran sentiment could be possible, but in that case we will see more similar attacks.

Did Breivik really backfire? Most terror attacks give political capital to the victimized side, to the point where I wonder why anyone even bothers with real attacks at all.
(Bohemia'd)
If we see one or two more iranian attacks, anti-Iran sentiment creation is a near certainty. Too soon to speak with any confidence, of course.

Because right-wing nutjobs are stupid.

I mean this in the west. In places where the terrorists have an actual military capability this is not the case, as fear is effective. But in cases where the attackers are a weaker group, or part of a democratic political spectrum, all it does is create reaction and create pretexts.

I was actually talking about the NSU case where it turned out to be the government. People knew the suspects and started investigating.

This, too.

Terrorism could work, but it has to be done differently. Say, a nation's youth systematically beating immigrants to death will discourage immigration, because it comes from a position of strength. Shooting tons of your own compatriots will just turn the normies against you.

That's the thing, it would be way too obvious. Possibly not too obvious to work, but still. Making it seem Iran supports terrorists is hard because there isn't many existing Shiite groups well known in the west allahu akbaring. I'd imagine such ops would require a much larger attack to really draw attention to "Shia extremism".

You are completely wasting your time. Holla Forums is absolutely larded with kikes who scream hysterically about Islam (how convenient) along with gullible goys (mostly Americoons) complicit in shilling their dumbed-down narrative.

It doesn't serve Jewish interests, who want to normalise and solidify the conception of modern nations as multiracial and multiethnic polities, to point out that the real driving cause behind most of these mudshit shootings and crimes is because they are racial aliens who do not belong here. They feel it implicitly (as do we when we're honest with ourselves) and so they act out either with submental, animal-like hatred (violent crime) or they realise their fundamental otherness and become mentally ill (like this case).

Remember how after the Nice attack there was a thread from that dipshit French minister calling for a reinstatement of the draft? Who do you think is on Holla Forums shilling this holy war meme so hard?

All these right wing racist terrorists I can't handle living in the current year. Take me back to multicultural peace

All they need is to mix a few shia attacks inbetween the natural flurry of sunni attacks to remove the distinction from people's minds. ZOG wants boots on the ground in Syria and Iraq, but to achieve their strategic objectives they have to attack Iran.

Still, besides the issue of procuring a gun and a ton of ammo in germany, an idiot omega robot who bought the ==IRAN IS TRUE ARYAN== meme is a possibility. Local shia jihadis are also possible, but a coordinated shia attack is damn near impossible since Iran keeps them under a tight leash.

It's not that he arrived on scene that's suspicious, it's that he seemed to be on site for two terror attacks before it happened. Are you slow?

You are right. They wouldn't even need push the idea that all Islam is the same themselves.

archive.is/XDNeM

Kill yourself, faggot.

where's the difference? Same fucking sandnigger bullshit.

*tips fedora*

Where's the difference?

twitter.com/seyyedreza/status/756880108091281408
archive.is/KUSWx
(((Alex Shams)))

They are all fucking Jews, Cryptokikes and a Rabbi
TOP FUCKING KEK

archive.is/z23XC

The worst is, I won't be surprised if this becomes the official version.

Even the "refugees dindu nuffin in Cologne on NYE" narrative is slowly overwriting the truth, so you can't underestimate the low attention span of normies and the talent of (((MSM))) at exploiting it.

Jesus fucking Christ, will you fags ever get over 479BC?

Wrong, Avi.Even Bolshevikipedia admits this.

Heh, whaddaya know.

HAha this guy was an 'aryan' supremacist.
mfw White supremacy is so evil and dangerous, that it spreads to brown people.

youtube.com/watch?v=gaJPaPFXx80

reminder that many shitskins are pro-natsoc and see themselves as (semi-)whites

Not all muslims are shit [spoiler]but many are[/spoiler
]

LARPagan go listen to some NSBM some more and fuck off, retards

BACK TO BRITPOL

do you like being retarded

I'd deem Iranians "honorary Aryans", but they still have to go back.

Yes they have to go back and 8/pol/ is -i suppose- smart enough to realize that bringing a race war to THEIR countries would only help israel

4/pol/ doenst realize this

Well they ethnically are indo-aryan huh?

No need to try to fit in so much, rapefugee.

THE MEDIE CHANGED IT FROM ALLAH HU ACKBAR TO SOMETHING GERMAN

"Witnesses reportedly heard the man, who appeared in the footage to be carrying a red Pokemon rucksack, screaming: “Ich bin Deutsch, scheiss Ausländer” – “I’m German, f*** foreigners” before opening fire."

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/what-know-ali-david-sonboly-8476548
archive.is/6zyi7

DOWN THE FUCKING MEMORY HOLE

witnesses in McDonald's described hearing the attacker shouting 'Allahu Akbar' - or 'God is Great' - a cry used by Islamist terrorists during previous attacks.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3704481/Loner-son-taxi-driver-department-store-worker-waged-terror-Munich-Iranian-German-teenager-18-targeted-innocent-children-gunned-nine-McDonald-s-massacre.html
archive.is/jrKrZ#selection-2875.168-2875.202

Yes.

(checked)
I'm not too eager for a war with Syria either.

This is what started the "far right" meme to begin with. A deliberate mistranslation of a highly dubious video which the networks all then used to then cite themselves.

All the networks pushed the far-right meme to some extent but Shep Smith at Fox should be brought up on charges for his conduct yesterday. Absolutely completely and utterly baffling to watch how BADLY he wanted it to confirm some pre-existing narrative because he was pissy about Trump's speech.

bretty much this

holy shit

being some thats actually LIVED in the the middle east for 3 years, i can tell you they're all the same.

muslims kill other muslims for not being the right sorta muslim.

theres no difference really.

I am reminded of this now

Maybe the Persians are trying to uncuck themselves after being fucked over by Islam for 1400 years?

reminder that he unironically and confidently ascribed the attack to the "Nazi underground" and even said they were responsible for "many attacks"

this was not a momentary slip where he got bad information. he was pushing it like his life depended on it.

and who knows, maybe it did

Has anyone dug some info on that cunt that put that video online?

user I don't think you know what that means

An aloha snackbar killing people?
Religion of peace not being peaceful?
I'm SHOCKED

WHAT IS THE GUYS NAME?
WHAT DOES HE LOOK LIKE?

Yes, not all muslims
and not all shitskins

The truly based muslim/middle eastern people are nationalistic and stay in their country
The scum that comes to europe are economic immigrants, they dont care about their own country, nor about ours (and no i dont want shitskins in my country, nor good ones and cetainly no bad ones)

Reminder that 90% of Tripoli protested against NATO intervention in Lybia, with other words 90% of their capital city was against helping the radical muslims

This needs to happen.

MUNICH MCMASSACRE

okay, look, I'm kinda out of the loop here.

what is the real deal?
was he a snackbar?
or was he a Iranian trying to remove turk-bab?

Seriously, I have no idea…

in either case, the jews are to blame

He was a highschool shooter type from the seems of things. Bullied, apparently wasn't doing well in school, loner, obsessed with mass shootings.

Parents were Iranian, w/him born in Germany. He lured people to the McDonalds where he started shooting, by pretending to be a girl on facebook for months and offering free food that day.

Wouldn't be surprised if some of the victims could have known him, or had gone to the same school…

I've got the original.

And I can't help wondering why all these muslim terrorists so carefully avoid attacking synagogues and such. I can understand them attacking McDonald's, because want to reduce customers of American company. But where are all the attacks on jews?

he also shouted
'Allahu Akbar'
see

Your numbers are wrong

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schulabschluss#Bev.C3.B6lkerung_Deutschlands_2014_nach_h.C3.B6chstem_erreichtem_Schulabschluss

The rates of Baccalaureate/Matura/Abitur are inflate and manipulated according to political wishes.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abitur#Abiturientenzahlen_und_-quoten

Crimerates for murder are 6 times higher for Iranians in Germany (Police Crime statistic of 2014)

Typical Frankfurt School adepts

All statistic show immigration to Germany is a costly failure and dangerous for the Germans by massive increased crimerates.

You have to go back.

People forget to mention that the "Greek" that died was also a muslim from Thrace.

I don't know if Turk or Pomac though.

Turks are Roaches but Pomacs are cool

fucking white guilt bullshit when will it end?? based Switzerland is shutting down their southern border

"A local charity warned it is running out of room to house new arrivals after Switzerland closed its nearby border crossing"

thesun.co.uk/news/1436539/massive-migrant-camp-home-to-hundreds-of-refugees-springs-up-close-to-george-clooneys-7-5million-lake-como-hideaway/

breitbart.com/london/2016/04/14/preparing-refugee-onslaught-switzerland-ready-post-tanks-border-italy/

zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-01/gun-sales-surge-switzerland-army-chief-warns-arm-yourselves

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/07/burka-ban-for-muslims-enforced-in-switzerland-with-fines-of-up-t/

Is he arian? Looks pretty muddy.

he had a german passport so he though he was german

Don't spread disinfo, it makes us look retarded

etymonline.com/index.php?term=racist

retard
"The History of the Russian Revolution", from which shown above is a passage. The last word in that passage is "PACNCTOB", whose Latin transliteration is "racistov", i.e., "racists". This work here is the first time in history one will ever find that word.

The Muslims hate the Jews mate, just ask the born again Christians

As you may know yesterday was
the anniversary of the Breivik attacks.

This german language jihad video begins with a compilation of clips from various terror attacks on western soil all while a nasheed is playing in the background.

The weird thing is that a clip the Breivik attacks is featured among them at 01:00

archive.org/details/mtn-shr-de

Persianfag here. Shitskin is as Iranian as a Somali in Sweden is a Swede. Actual persians are people like Reza Golezar and Jason Jorjani.

POSSIBLE EVIDENCE SHOOTER WAS A TURK/ARAB

shoebat.com/2016/07/23/the-munich-massacre-is-a-complete-coverup-the-munich-shooters-facebook-including-his-family-background-shows-he-is-not-iranian-but-a-syrian-islamist-pro-turkey/

I don't know how reliable this source is, but it sure as hell makes more sense than shiites suddenly going full jihad.

Under rated post.

This isn't an explanation for the post you were responding to. He asked whether the people would buy the Breivik connection. You've said there are "neo-fascist" groups from the middle east. This is a proximate explanation. Not an ultimate one. The ultimate explanation here has nothing to do with fascism, nationalism, or Breivik. It's got to do with multiculturalism. You even said yourself. They have animosity between these groups. So the powers-that-be have imported them here under various guises (economic immigrants, illegal immigration, refugees, etc), then they bring their bullshit with them. Your own posts in this thread show you lack any sort of self awareness or critical reflection on this point. You are busy blaming rightists and calling people stupid when your own ideology, that you are probably sympathetic to, is the likely ultimate cause.

**Funny how this thread brought out the left wing and libertarian sympathizers.

You guys are always silent when actual bloodshed is going on that can be traced back to your own bullshit. Can't wait to pay you all back once things start spinning out of control. You know it is coming.**

something something

Check who appeared right behind the munich-shooter

WEW

PRAISE KEK

top fucking lel

German media found the ==steam profiles== of the mass shooter from last friday

† NΞΘ† GҽR†™ Account Nummer 1: steamcommunity.com/id/FSFlighterX

Findbar auf Kommentarseite 2: Hass's Kommentar

Hass account: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198262280057

Amoklauf Account: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197987833533

With his steam profile this is getting way more weight.

Verification: bz-berlin.de/deutschland/wer-war-der-todesschuetze-ali-david-s | archive.is/DwfGH

I think the media is going to go full on "Killer Gamer" with this one. He was a major CS:S and CS:GO player. Pic is a screenshot from one of his accounts. (btw archive.is is giving Japanese versions of the page for some stupid reason)

The Columbine parallels are just too strong. Gaming will take the hit this time to keep the media's narratives intact.

The Anti-GG people are going to be like pigs rolling in shit for the next month.