Why is there such backlash against tiger momming?

Why is there such backlash against tiger momming?

It might not be the perfect way to raise children, but it is far better than the "watch TV, certificate of participation, you are speshul snowflakes" method that is prevalent in modern suburban america.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_mother
youtube.com/watch?v=_wA5NmQESx8
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/reading-to-children-at-bedtime-abc-questions-value-of-time-honoured-practice/story-fni0cx12-1227335151442
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's still single parenting

The father is meant to be strict force in the household, having two of those forces would be too much for a child to handle and they'll kill themselves

See asian kids.

Because the idea of being a "good" mother is triggering to libshits and jews that don't believe in the possibility of being a failure

Tiger moms not only terrorize their children, they also terrorize the fathers.

Stefan Molyneux™ KNOWS THE PERFECT WAY TO RAISE CHILDREN

There is none of this animal, the tiger, in the United States. Combine that with the instructor being of alien Oriental race, and the combination was far too lethal to succeed.

There is being a "strict but good" parent and there's "raising a bunch of broken meat robots".

non-yank here, what is tigermomming?

Because it's not parenting. Kids who have "tiger moms" are fucking useless once they leave the education system because, more often than not, they end up being incapable of planning anything or structuring their own time solo, since mommy guk phuc dic was always planning every single second of their schedule.

Most experts not the John Money kind on child rearing say that the most important thing you can do for your kid is just doing shit with them until they turn 8-9. Learning how to play six instruments and lacrosse is really neato until your little gooklet ends up being a shallow piece of shit that needs Confucius to decide his life.

Strict asian designed parenting. That one woman wrote a book about it, raised her kids in a controlling manner till they graduated college. Lets them go after that and then backs off. Most 20-somethings still rely on their parents to do stuff but not hers.

Just speaking from personal experience, every person I knew in school who had such a mother, regardless of race, was emotionally stunted and often had bouts of depression following less than absolutely perfect test scores.

In their adult life they are still fucked up and one went so hard off the rails when he got to university (and was away from his mother) that he easily became addicted to alcohol and never reached anywhere near his potential.

Memes aside, a more non-violent approach to parenting is effective at producing well rounded children.

Its an Asian term

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_mother

As said it also damages the father as well, who becomes little more than an emotionless ATM.

thanks.

All the reasons mentioned in this thread. Furthermore, these kids tend to end up very lost or seem to be lacking in the usual skills that your average person picks up along the way in regards to finding a job, or just making a living for themselves due to the highly controlled environment they are raised in. Each friend I had raised like this, while able to do well in school and such, were lacking in regards life experience and were very unhappy when they had to "face the real world".

That made me sad, user. But good post. Hard discipline just teaches dependence.

I dunno, user. I think it's less with the attitude and more to where it's focused. What's being pushed there is literally the most soul crushing study in the world, all hours of the day.

I'd prefer having a strict wife that had my back rather than one that was always at odds with me saying I'm going to make the kids hate me, or bitch about "hurr women are independent now, our daughter needs a car and a cell phone and all this other stupid shit too or she'll be an outcast".

Stef is anti-spanking for the most autismal reasons. I like him, but I don't agree with all of his arguments. Punishment is a necessary task. Obviously, you fit the punishment with the crime, and a time out/grounding is probably more effective in most situations.

so it's great for women but not for boys?

one of the greatest predictors of lifetime success and contentment is, drumroll: being capable of having romantic relationships. This is not an easy thing to do, and is the sign of a well-adjusted person.

Also, children are actually interested in life! So long as they didn't have trash parents who forced them to become good at random things to impress other trash parents, thereby creating a cycle of empty pride.

it's chink autism, it doesn't have a western character to it at all

also

Discipline is what bad parents use to maintain their power in the household. The worse the parent, the less power they actually have, and the more discipline they need to get their children to behave.

The more discipline a parent uses to maintain power, the less a child understands WHY he or she should behave a certain way. That child will then also have to enforce this discipline on others if their own power becomes threatened later in life. In other words, they learn no interpersonal skills from parents who are tyrants.

Discipline is a personal trait, not an interpersonal dominance relationship.

measured discipline is required but you're pretty much right

Discipline is literally punishing for a wrongful act. There's overboard, and then there's justice. Unless your kid is the quietest socially retarded kid in the world, he's going to be a mischievous little shit once in a while.

when my dad gave me a swiss army knife I was opening it and playing with it and my brother got freaked out by the blade just being open so I started chasing him with it just to get the reaction out of him

so my dad saw this took the knife from me and spanked me, dad had the terrifying presence going on with anger issues so his discipline stuck

later I asked if I could have it back and he said he threw it away as punishment and I cried

but I sure as shit never chased my brother with a knife again

though I didn't stop doing shit to get reactions out of people, I just learned to do it with words instead

This, there are few instances I could think of where physical punishment would be fitting.

Many of the parents of the kids I mentioned were like this, either they forced their kids to do stuff so they could impress and brag about it to their friends or they did it as a way of living vicariously through their kids. The things they got their kids to do were often things they wanted to do as children but weren't able to.

You can say that about any authority really.

so that's how trolls are born

I think the most important thing, when spanking a kid, is to explain to him why you're doing it.

It's one thing to stand up and just "thwap" em' with a belt.

It's another to call them over, explain to them why they fucked up, and why they need to be spanked, in simple terms.

Kid's aren't completely fucking retarded, they need to know why it's happening.

There's an easier answer

Truth. And also what kind of relationships they choose to have with certain people.

I grew up with a terribly neurotic Irish-Catholic tiger mom and it is a miracle that I reprogrammed my brain and bypassed her emasculation. Now I look like a highly individuated muscular beast – In fact it caused my mom to have anxiety attacks because I was too "alpha", thus I had to move out again instead of learning the family business at her behest due to her need to control/manipulate the rest of my family. It was either leave or deal with her abusive behavior, so I happily moved away.

And anons, overcoming abusive parents is a long and necessary road to follow. Don't ever think suicide is an option, and do not fall for women that resemble the bad qualities of your parents. The abused typically choose spouses like their caregivers, so be very careful. Above all else, analyze your mind, forgive yourself/others, and your soul will be emancipated.

Whops, I quoted rather than

Nothing wrong with discipline you fucking neets.

my brother was an emotional one

I once pissed him off so much he hit the door to my room causing it to cave in a bit
like a dent but it's hollow wood so it breaks and slopes

covered for his ass for a month until my dad just looked at my shirt hanging on my open door and checked it

in hind site I was always a bit of a shit in school too, don't join the jehovas witnesses and put your kids through that cult

I think that's also important, another thing I think more parents should do, is indulge in their hobbies while their children are around.

If you want your kid to do something that you like to do, you gotta do it, and hope they pick up interest, you can't force that shit. I remember, with me and a co-worker of mine, is that we're musicians, have been for most of our young lives.

And we both were raised in similar circumstances, his mother was a music teacher, and my father was a pianist.

Never forced it on us, but would play while we were around, we both thought "Gee this is cool, I'd like to ask about it"

We also noticed that most musicians that are GODLIKE (really fucking good) that we've met were miserable as fuck, mainly because their parents forced them into it, and came down on them hard for it, and were usually had shitty relationships with people.

Mind you, not all of the musicians we met were like that, but at least 60% of them were.

that is how jobs used to be passed on in europe user

still is in poo in loo

Well, I had hoped that would be common sense.

You're asking for too much from most parents. Coalburner cousin and her half breed kids just get smacked, and aren't told why.

It's a shame too, the boy is pretty fucking bright despite being a mulatto. He's either going to join a gang while his mother drinks herself to death.

Or end up in prison before he turns 18. Or robbing someone in the family.

One of the three.

Congratz on your decent parents.

Many of us come from single mother homes, and were beaten often for reasons that didn't really make sense to us, and often boiled down to mommy is on her fucking period.

My half older sister has 2 mulatto boys, they just run amok while she screams at them but she rarely does anything so they don't take her seriously.

The older one still shits himself at age 10 while the other has no self preservation and will probably die once he gets his car license.

Because the Chu lady wrote a book which bordered on race realism.

Single mother? who am I kidding, of course shes single, most mudsharks are

Also
I bet you had a greaaaaaaaaaaaaaat upbringing…

youtube.com/watch?v=_wA5NmQESx8

Success breeds jealousy.

Discipline literally means "to teach".

Hard, top-down descipline, breeds children who closer represent Asian societies in comparison to our own.

Europe thrives from free-minded and dedicated people who willing commit their soul to something.

JS Mills wrote against this kind of parenting, as his dad subjected him to it and it did little but make him fucked up mentally.

And what happens when you impart justice on someone, user? They learn.

Don't lie to yourself or anyone else, idiot.

Suicide is always an option. If you come from a fucked up background, you will NEVER make it. You are either dirt or iron, nothing in between.

Also: All women are bad qualities. Every last one. There is nothing in this world that will ever work out the way you say.

Give in to your despair. because it's the only real thing in this world.

It's like you don't ever pay attention to what really goes on after you walk away.

JS Mills is a utility monster and all his theories suck.

And jealousy breeds a knife in the back. And that begets revenge.

There is nothing in human interaction that is not an attempt to stab one another in the back. That's all that ever has been and all that ever will be. No matter who it is.

It's just Fate. Nothing else could ever happen or ever will happen. If something shitty could occur, just turn up the volume and know that even shittier things are on the way.

Hope is an illusion.

Justice for you would be a rope. I wouldn't have to worry what happens behind my back after that.

Don't lie to yourself. Nobody here is capable of having romantic relationships. Nobody alive is capable of having romantic relationships.

All women are whores and all men are scum. Nothing good on this earth has ever existed.

All of life is empty and the entire thing is spiraling to eternal misery.

Bullshit, and you know it.

Not only that, but I KNOW for a fucking fact that none of anyone here would ever be hard enough to go full turner diaries.

Besides, I'm right and you know it. Everything has always been shit and you know it. The entire universe only exists as a prison to torture the soul for eternity AND YOU KNOW IT!

HAIL THE MIDNIGHT LORD!

I thought ashes and echoes killed himself from despair already. You should.

I told you the conditions of my suicide. Too bad nobody ever tried to help me out on that…

Now, I'll stay alive forever. Specifically to shitpost on you personally! I'll even shitpost on your hypothetical descendants should you be ever so unfortunate to spawn off on some whore!

ALL NIGHT LONG NIGGAH!!

Oh god not that edgelord again. My instinct was correct in that case. I saw all the red text and just filtered the faggotry. Phew.

That sounds like a dangerously hopeful outlook for you.

Get used to it.

I've been saying it for a while. Just know that Fate keeps us in an equilubrium.

That's how I know we're already in Hell. Because no matter what happens, the despair is never enough to really cause my suicide. It's just enough to keep you alfoat, just enough to keep you drowning. What disgustingly beautiful symmetry the Fates have wrought for us!

Whatever. You know I'm right.

Everything you love is filth and all your stories suck!

No OP, being an obsessive control freak with your children isn't better behavior than just plugging them into the idiot box. They are both terribly abusive behaviors.

And to the anons ITT decrying any form of corporal punishment; don't be foolish. It's certainly necessary to a degree. God knows more about this than you do, and He has very strong words to say against parents who refuse to discipline their children properly:
Proverbs 13:24
Proverbs 23:13

Good words user. Glad you came out of that abuse relatively unscathed.

And for all the shitty proverbs in the world, your god is still the reason everything is shit. Creating anything to begin with is a fucking crime. The entire thing was a terrible idea and never should have been allowed to happen.

The only reason any of it exists is to torture you. Your god hates you and everyone else who's ever lived and you can't prove otherwise.

Everything is shit and you know it.

Having a bad day little friendo. Take it up with Him if you care to, I'm not God heh.

Every day is a bad day. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?

Your god is just as shit as every other god ever. Anything that claims creator authority over the universe is responsible for the fuckups that happen in it. End of story. I have taken it up with him and every other one. This is the result.

Endless Misery. That's all that is, ever was, or will be.

i think its bad parenting

How can you not see that life is filth?

im fucked mateys.

i never saw an example of this in the 20 years growing up. parents were cold af to each other.

no hugs no kisses no support no flirting no happiness.

Nice try gook.
Next you'll say that we white people are better off reproducing with slant eyed, moon faced mongrels.

They don't get it, user. They're never going to be able to see past the idea of making more sufferers.

Natural selection IS a bad thing, in the fact that anything that exists is terrible for existing in the first place.

Yup. Absolutely fucking BONED. Nothing you can do. Any coping skills you try to develop now will be pointless as everyone you know will outstrip you from the start and your every effort will just look like childish retardation.

You might as well shoot yourself now and save anyone else the trouble of doing it for you later on when you become autistic and creepy as fuck.

If you aren't already…

you are among fellow travelers
t. 26 year old acolyte approaching his wizard training

when my dad disciplined me, I knew exactly what I'd done and I was more upset that he was disappointed in my stupidity than the punishment itself

when my mom disciplined me, I knew that she was having a hot flash

And all your magic powers are fakery and all your stories suck. The very fact that you're still a virgin screams that you should kill yourself. It's the only mercy you'll ever experience.

They should have beat you to death, you useless fuck.

anuses and elbows

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. Everything has always been shit and you know it. The entire universe is a pointless torture chamber for the souls of the universe and YOU FUCKING KNOW IT!

HAIL THE MIDNIGHT LORD

What the fuck is that?

Hey, it's been a year since I've seen you.
Too bad the brownpill wasn't around a bit longer. He seemed to have left too soon ;_;

Wow, this place has really gone to shit. Ciao

The concept of a good mother or a good father contravenes the notion that "it takes a village"

Liar

Its why I'm the way I am, just did shit in the shop.

Kid is the same way too. Built an AK last summer.

Parenting is like good cop/bad cop

The Dad provides strictness and direction while the mother is nurturing and supportive.

Having too much "dad" and too much "Mom" is bad for kids, you end up with either coddled tumblr retards who can't function in the real world or mentally unstable shitheads who were told anything under perfection is shit.

Balance niggers, we all need it.

One man's terrorist is another's boon to the future psychotherapy industry.

Balance is a lie. All that is, is a form of equilibrium. Stagnation. Apathy. And eventually complacency.

Having anyone alive at all is what the problem is. Stop acting like anyone can do anything without it fucking up massively. The only winners you see are faked.

looking at your previous posts you sound like the mentally unstable shitheads I mentioned earlier.

Daddy too mean to you bud?

Whatever. Filter away. You'll just end up in a hugbox where I'm right and you know it.

Don't lie.

Everyone is mean to everyone. That's how the world works. There is nothing else and never will be anything else. If you don't know the story already, fuck you; you don't need to hear it and I know you don't actually give a fuck. I'm not giving you a knife–as if there was EVER a knife sharp enough to harm me.

All Consuming. Eternal. Without End.

White women are terrified of Asian women and will attack them at every opportunity, you'll only ever here that phrase "tiger mom" coming out of the mouth of a white women or HAPA male.

Get help

Just don't respond.

The fact that he hasn't been banned yet hints at mod collusion. Just sayin.

I'm not Asian but i was raised by a tiger mom. I tutor kids who are raised by tiger moms as well. Yes my father is in my life and their fathers are too for the most part. But for all of us it's the same thing.

I never was allowed to go out, play video games for more than an hour a week, or otherwise have friends. I ended up doing well and making it into high school and college, but now in my master's program i realize something. A lot of the people around me had friends and had fun and they still made it to where I am. My social skills are fine but I've never had a relationship and the few friend i have seem different and more experienced in life than me. And even now all i do is work and never do anything fun. And even now i wouldn't know what to do off i ever had free time.

Raise your kids well but don't demand impossbilities from a young age. I feel like I've been an adult since i was 10,and frankly I'm exhausted and ready to die.

That was my last one

Nice dubs btw friend

Chinks have nothing useful to teach whites.

There never was any help. There is no help. "Help" Means Psychiatrist Jews. All psychs are Jews.

(Non-checked. WASTE OF DUBS!)

Whatever, I'm right and you know it.

Niggah, if I had mod collusion on my side, I'd have banned you for shits and giggles. And I'd ban every other IP that ever came on Holla Forums just for funzies to make you all shit yourselves and infect the internet with what you carry.

The perfect memes for Massive Demoralization. No normie can handle the true weight of the Happening!

You have already lost…

Liar. Liar. Pants on mother fucking fire!

It produces fucked up beta males and rebellious slutty girls who do drugs. They stop showing these kids of tiger moms in the media once they're adults, because they're mostly fuckups and basket cases.

Yeah because you'd totally destroy your one source of attention. I believe you.

In Asian households the fathers are absent salaryman providers, mostly beta as fuck henpecked faggots. This is especially true of the Chinese, Chinese men are the most fucking beta cucked up faggots imagineable.

My understanding of it is the man is busy earning his keep and the woman is being a good wife and taking the kids to sports/instrument practice?

Isn't 'tiger mom' a good thing?

One source of attention? How long has it been between posting sessions? you think this is the only place I go?

You think attention is what I'm after? Niggah, I'm the most filtered poster of all time! Even Rach filters me! Nobody has ever read my posts and ever will, attention is the least of my concerns.

I just came here to shitpost on you.

Not if you are underachiever

My brother and I were punished by various means, but our parents never, ever hit us. We turned out much better, genuine, moral people than 90% of the faggots we see in everyday life, and probably more.

Punishments are necessary, for obvious reasons. However, the people who believe that some form of harsh physical contact is necessary for punishment or it doesn't work, well I'm standing proof that isn't true. Strangely, I feel like I would agree with those people, had I not been raised the way I was and have firsthand evidence of the contrary.

No. The only good thing, is Nothing; the only sweet sound, Silence. All parents are shitty, no exceptions.

Unless you're capable of teaching your child the importance of self-discipline and instill virtue in them, then your discipline is just pointless, it's about you controlling your environment rather than properly raising your child. In my observations, the parents who were the most aggressive with discipline were also the most neglectful in their parenting. Parents today seem to all be either overly neglectful or overly involved, the proper authoritative middle is rather rare.

There is no middle. Anyone saying there is is trying to sell you on an ideal that you can never attain.

All kids end up fucked up, because LIFE ITSELF IS FUCKED UP!

Burn Them All!

Thanks for that. Now the mods cant hide how shit they are if you continue to post freely.

Tiger moms aren't good wives and mothers, they're overbearing ballbusters. They're not simply "taking the kids to sports/instrument practice", they force their kids to at every waking moment pursue some shit so she can brag about it to her friends. Tiger momming isn't about raising good kids, it's all an ego trip and a bragging point for the mom.

That happens from having no father. I witnessed that in my sister. I was raised with a father until he was murdered. My sister wasn't so fortunate.

I am. I happen to be a rare individual.

I wasn't spanked many times, but even still I understand the time and place for such. As long as you aren't a shitlib that considers that such punishment should be illegal, I don't really care how you were raised.

Your dad was killed by Fate to make sure your sister was a slut and your bloodline ruined.

And you're not rare. You're just as fucked as everyone else. Nobody is unique. Nobody is special. Everyone is shit and you know it.

Beatings for everyone and everything. Then Universal Death. Ominicide is the only solution.

I'm also incredibly nihilist, this considered intellectual enlightenment

i remember once a thread about a study showing that children that are read bedtime stories turn out to be more successful and well adjusted.

if it's because of the bedtime stories themselves or because being read bedtime stories is a clear indicator of having caring parents, i don't know.

i remember this because someone in the wake of the study said something about checking your bedtime stories privilege and that caring parents should not do that not to give an unfair advantage to their own children.

found the source on old/pol/ archive.

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/reading-to-children-at-bedtime-abc-questions-value-of-time-honoured-practice/story-fni0cx12-1227335151442

i'd say it's the same thing.

fucking leftists who just can't stand other people succeeding.

btw, i'm an underachiever under pretty much every aspect but i prefer living in a world where exceptional people are encouraged to be exceptional and not discouraged so that some people won't feel bad about themselves.

This almost happened to me. I had two parents but my dad only wanted to golf which I was horrible at and my mom was constantly yelling at me for having an A- average while doing robotics, JROTC and theatrical productions in high school. This led to me having extreme lows at random. Just in class I would be perfectly happy then just remember everything at home and zone out. I almost did go off the rails at college but luckily I caught myself and have been trying to achieve /fit/ since

Don't these kids just delay their "rebelious" stage until after college then?

Or are they just phychologically changed forever and are no-fun robots who have power careers and super clean apartments in the city?

Anyone know of any adults who were raised by tiger moms?

What else is there?

Seriously, what else is there for someone with no options, no hope, no future and no chance at having any kind of real genetic continuance? What else is there for someone who cannot shake demoralization, no matter what happens? What else is there for someone who can never find a win no matter how much they try or what they change?

What the fuck else is there?

They must have lied like fuck. I was read to every night by my mother when I was young enough for that shit.

I cannot be said to be adjusted or successful in any sense of the words.

Sounds like you dug for gold too much when you were a kid, and then ate the prize. I'm not talking about your nose, by the way, which I'm sure is quite long.

This is the most obvious thing in the world:

Right now, parents have a tremendous amount of freedom to raise their children as they see fit. Combine this with freedom of association and press, and you have the recipe for serious contenders to jews.

But if you can browbeat moms into letting their children be fuckheads, they will turn into adult pieces of shit and pose no threat.

Another way of putting this:
Look at how jews raise their children. Jews will always want you to do the opposite of what they do.

Nope.

It's sad that you don't know. I mean really, but of course, who could blame you. This is Holla Forums, and things here will never change.

I'm right and you know it. Just because someone hears a bedtime story doesn't mean they stay asleep long enough to not hear the fighting, the brawls, the screams and lies.

Nothing short of Death, and even then it continues in the hereafter–NOTHING stops this kind of existential knowledge. Once you become the abyss, you never leave it.

ASHES AND GECKOS

THE SAME

Why would I ever leave? I've always been here amongst you…

And you'll never know who I really am. I'm UNDOXABLE!

my dad was with me until i turned about 10 and they got divorce. when i was a kid my dad would whip me with a belt when i did wrong, and boy was i afraid. i figured out very early that if i just cried really loud and hollered for mommy she would run in to rescue me. kek

You should have been beaten harder. You deserved it, every bit. The entirety of the world's suffering is your fault and you can only atone through suicide.

If the above isn't running through your head all day, every day, you're not suffering enough. Step it up faggot. You have an entire universe to atone for.

No it didn't. Stop lying.

oh dude I've been through absolute psychological hell. in fact, im starting to like the weather

Liar

Nobody likes it here.

Just because you're a narcissistic faggot loser doesn't mean you have to bring down other people to your level.

What caused this spergout?

Because high achievement and high-investment parenting isn't for the goys.

Naturally, the talmudvision will pick the most insane "tiger moms" to display so that middle class whites will watch it and think to themselves, "Wow, having your children achieve things must be terrible! I'm glad I let my kids eat bags sugar and be raised by TV and public school."

It must be true in japanese households too with thier long working hours.

Childless and barren feminists hate successful mothers.

Libshits always have to reduce everything to cold, faux-intellectual academic bullshit.

Why is this a thread tbh?

They either become psychologically fucked-up even if they are on the outside seem normal. I know of a few and they seem pleasant at first but they will always break down and admit about their apprehensions. This more so than anything is makred among them. They are apprehensive about life because in life, one has to decide many things for yourself and they are not used to that. It is jarring and scary. And those are the ones who don't burnout. I have seen that as well. I have a lot of sympathy for them. It's easy to think of them in some negative light but in the end, they are products of parents that have blinders on. The sad part is often times they can be really good people.

you just described me, i had Tiger parents and yes my score or intelligence was never doubted by my peers, was praised often infact but it always felt empty-shell to me. I drink myself to death, i got issues. I am and confirmed multiple times by the political compass test and people alike Authoritarian, how authoritarian you might ask, well look at history we got enough of those dogfuckers, enough to trigger jews into writing the Authoritarian Personality.

If i am to say to anything Holla Forums love your kids while instilling values in them, being a tyrant wont help shit i know that all too well. It is true that barely any motherfucker out there can trigger/scare me, hell its not uncommon of me to ponder how devoid of emotions i am. My grandmother did redpill me in islam/world war when i was younger though i had that atleast.

Shit thread OP, not politics.
Kill yourself, reported.

Stefan Molyneux™ STILL KNOWS THE PERFECT WAY TO RAISE CHILDREN

The fact that her girls are semi-members of the tribe helps.

Still haven't read or watched his Peaceful Parenting™ technique yet.

It's funny. I used to work for a huge education corporation, and sat in on a meeting with the CEO. The nigger quoted the NY Times article with the Tiger Moms, and said it was the best way for kids to get to Harvard.

I argued with him, and said I dated someone who worked in admissions in an Ivy League school. And what they look for is character, leadership and accomplishment along with the perfect grades.

He shut up, and I didn't get fired for some reason.

I lived in China, and noticed that so many of the kids are burdened by their parents following them around and controlling every aspect of their lives. They went to English school, then to the violin sc tool next door every weekend in a huge mall.

It's why the Chinese don't invent anything, only copy. There is no room in their childhoods to develop a personality. And it's a shame, and no one should be encouraging parents to do this dumb shit. In China, there is so much pressure because of the one child policy. Can you imagine being a kid, and your parents tell you that you have to take care of them, and their parents as well? It's crazy.

that's… true.

in all my life, of the 10,000 lives i've lived, of all the things i've built and done, i've never once had a chink teach me anything.

had a black craftsman teach me about woodshaving with chisel (not kidding, i do metal, not wood, he genuinely showed me a useful thing). had a blonde woman teach me about surviving trading with cunt-toddlers (also not kidding, a unique insight into how to control conniving beta usurpers). even had an old grandma teach me about some accounting tricks. strange, but truth. everything else i either rediscovered, reinnovated, and rederived, or learned from a white man.

no chink has ever done anything in front of me and had me go 'wait, how do i do that'. no nip, no designated, no jew for that matter either.

throughout all my life, actual discipline/teaching has been almost exclusively one way, and of the exceptions i remember, none came from chinks. it's not like i'm not around them; i grew up in hell. they just have… nothing useful to teach.

Because white people generally find the gooks and their culture to be repulsive, it's not just their parenting methods.

what the fuck…
oh my god.

frankenstein tenth-breeds franeksteining themselves even more. when will they learn that this will only lead to them descending faster into hypergnathia?

jesus fucking christmas.

the dead don't give life to their children.
they take it away.

they are the dead explicitly, for this reason is the first part of why they are dead (their parents sucked life out of them, taking their opportunities for themselves, opportunities only afforded to children (no one wants to see a 50yo woman-pupil acing grade school)). the second part of why their's and their race is why they stay dead: they are not big enough – not able enough – to pay off the debt of generations, build back into prosperity, and grant life to the living.

tiger momming is truly mother nature: when it rains, its good times; when it floods, children drown; when it dries, life starves. mother nature is not very nurturing, nor motherly, in any sense of the way they so lie with their lying mouths.

the 'tiger' part is the way the chinese say chinese with racial pride. as if they were tigers. a refined furri furrdom integrated into their sub-animal race.

the backlash part is what happens when bored jews throw shit dressed up in fabricated dresses in my face, call it proud, expect me to believe it, yet it all fails and no one buys it – and then the jews forget – and then the jews do it again. and again. and again. and again. and again. and again. and again. and FUCK THIS, FUCK THEM, and FUCK THEIR LYING MOUTHS.

so yes. by now, backlash should be expected. most certainly.

piano girl is taking dick already. I can tell.

chinese, can confirm. feminazis are shit regardless of race.

I'm afraid of Asians now.
Heck I was afraid of Slav women but now I've been scared of both.

thank you kek, now I know what to get and what not to get.

Dunno plastic surgery is a thing so is cosmetic teeth. fuck teeth is expensive wonder how much it cost to remove so much of the jaw.

TIger mom parenting just treats you like an object. It does not acknowledge any aspect of your humanity other than the need to be perfect.
Sure you might become a high-powered lawyer or businessperson but you'll be a slave-driving neurotic sociopath with very little REAL humanity to give back to the world. We don't need more people like that.
Calling your kids garbage will give them garbage sense of self-esteem.
This lady is barely human

Just look at how she's looking at the camera.
It isn't the normal innocence of a girl her age. It's a mixture of seduction, overconfidence and cold calculating sociopathy.

well sounds like someone couldn't handle the banter

I feel a little sick. How did the idea of putting women in charge ever gain traction?

honestly this infographic is just about black people. I'm sure most white single mothers are great. not saying white children shouldn't have fathers, of course they should, but these you can't apply these stats to white children. "fatherless homes" statistically do not refer to white children, so fuck off with the picture on that infographic, it's just misleading isn't it?

blacks bias the stats. They don't overwhelm them. Single mothers are the larger factor here. Black single mothers are a severe expression of the problem.

Yo, Ashes

I'm eating Peach Sorbet, what have you got to say about that?

It's vegan, and literally nothing bad happened to produce it, it's just pure goodness without any guilt.

How's that for edgy?

Where I live, you get beat for bad grades. If you want to avoid beatings, you get at least passing grades.
I suspect it's the same with so-called "tiger moms" with the exception that you get beat if you drop below an "A"

The beatings will continue until morale improves. That is all.

Everyone stop bumping this slide thread.

Once women have personal freedom, they increase their power through organised sexual/reproductive blackmail.

That sounds like a hellish existence tbqhwy

puc related

That sounds awful. Also that your parents are over compensating for their own failure. The only way to have good kids is to be a good person yourself. Be /fit/ and take your kids to the park. Be well read and use that terminology around them. All of those "parenting" books are nonsense.

I wrote a paper on that bitch, basically she doesn't actually give a shit about her kids, she just wants to control them. She admits to not being socially adept individual, admits to being a fucking cunt practically all the time, and has made her children's lives generally awful. Seriously this cunt threw out a huge chunk of one of her girl's toys, when said girl was 7, because she didn't want to play the piano. She flipped her shit whenever her kids did something without her permission, and or that didn't relate specifically to school, or classical musical instruments.

Seeing her smug ass face riles me up every goddamn time, because she's a fucking cunt.

You are better off, since they kept you away from the degeneracy that is just having casual relationships, "fun" and casual sex.

Seriously, if the child isn't bloody and broken for being a kid, you're not satisfied aren't you?

Don't respond. Its an attention whoring faggot. Just ignore it and it'll go away. I used to deal with this faggot back in the day. Filter him. If he shits up other threads, report him.

Strictness and discipline teach conformity. See Stefan's gay video

The phrase "tiger mom" already makes me cringe. It's even worse as "tiger momming." Why not just say mothering? At least it's a fucking word.

It's the politically correct way of saying "I Hate Asian People".

It's a smokescreen.

Why not just call them Asian Bastards?

"Tiger Mom"

Virtue signaling for Christians.

What about Tiger Immigrants? Are they a problem too?

The spartan way of nurturing children is the best way. Give your children only the essentials and push them to explore. If they get hurt, just make sure it doesn't get infected. If they cry, ignore them. Give them only what the need to survive. If they want things they must work for it.

I agree with you to a point.

The stories are an indicator, it is correlation not causation.
That is to say, the sort of mother who takes the time to read her child a story every night, instead of considering that wastes time that could have been uses to watch TV or chat on Facebook, she is ON AVERAGE going to have an overall more attentive and conscientious attitude towards her parenting.
So at the statistical level, it is not surprising that this correlation pans out. Same story with breast feeding, the nutriments themselves no doubt maximize development compared to "baby formula" but the devotion of breast feeding itself, is once again a marked for a more serious and loving kind of parent.
And again, when you compare the outcomes of children raised by a stay at home mother who gives up her career in favour of being the best mother possible, while the father supports the family, I say when you compare that demographic's mental health in adolescence and adulthood with those who were dropped off at daycare from infancy, so their mothers could pursue "muh CAREER", you find lower levels of autism, ADHD and so on.
The damage caused by neglectful parenting was understood in the 1950s, " refrigerator mother theory". It was relegated to infamy and "pseudoscience" by the 1970s, NOT because it was shown to be unsound, but LIKE HOMOSEXUALITY was struck off the DSM, as the result of political pressure by the left.
Yet quiet research continues, as the materialist reductionists beg for a gene to be identified as the sole cause of autism, schizophrenia etc, data points to the impact of psychosocial factors.
Children who are given over to orphanages at birth, have a massively elevated rate of autism, it seems to be that the first months of an infant's life are particularly formative when it comes to learning how to relate to others as people instead of objects. The baby does this primarily through eye contact and feedback, as he smiles, his mother smiles as he gurgles, she speaks. This leads to the first realisations although at this stage they are obviously not verbalised: "I can influence the outside world" and "other people exist."
Ibut institutionalised children (and those with inattentive or absent mothers) are more likely to be deprived of this important learning experience,partially or even completely.
Is not a coincidence that autism is increasingly common during a time where increasing numbers of women are sitting in an office instead of playing with baby.
Increased age of mother also correlates to increased chance of autism. This shouldn't be surprising at all, a woman who delays motherhood until the very tail end of her fertility will on average, I.e statistically, be one who places a lower value on motherhood and a greater value on her career, "partying", " social life" and all the other things which she didn't want the inconvenience of being a mother to interfere with.
It is only to be expected that when the statistics are crunched, it is found that the children of such women received less attention from a less enthusiastic, less interested, less loving mother (who is perhaps even resentful for the intrusion into her life). The result, more autism, more attention problems.
Prenatal screening can only do so much to mitigate the fallout of feminist, hedonist reproductive choices. Combined with abortion it has been helping to keep the statistics for live birth deformities and defects from exploding, effectively hiding the severity of the problem. Defects are much more likely in older women because healthier eggs are used first, by age 30 the average woman has already lost 90% of her lifetime supply of eggs. Stats show that 14-year-old mothers have the lowest rate of defective children and the stats becomes progressively worse as the age of the mother increases. You can trick human minds, but you can't cheat nature. But I digress.
Back to the point, screening can mitigate physical deformities caused by the mother's rotten eggs and shrivelled ovaries but it CANNOT do a thing about the mental damage resulting from being raised by a woman with ROTTEN priorities and the strangers she employs to do the job that to be done properly, must be done by herself.

When is the due-date for the essay?

stop it.

format better, repeat anew.
ex: action, narrative, reference.
the form must fit the medium.
write the memo manual page, not the book.

I am happy with the formatting of my post, which fits with its status as an unplanned, off-the-cuff remark. It contains sufficient information for an interested party to begin researching the topic with the help of a Google search.
Thanks for your concern though, upvoted.

Since you seem to care about brevity.
You used 60% more words than necessary.

what hell have i created…

e0: is it shit? → shit post
e1: is it formatted shit? → shit post
e2: is it shit-formatted shit? → shit post

e3: is it might? → test it**
e4: is it formatted might? → test it**
e5: is it shit-formatted might? → shit post

you look like shit. sure, asthetics are superfluous, but there's something to be said for not looking like shit. can't not look like shit if you – the source – is shit, though.

leddit-tldr: format better. please.

**test it ↔ the beatings will continue until morale improves. call for 200 thousand more beatings, and rejoice. was a shit post, hence >stop it.

leddit-tldr: go home.