Bill Gates and the Zika Virus

Holla Forums I am feeling a mix of fear and rage right now.

I've never given the Zika-virus in Brazil much thought. But after putting some pieces together I'm absolutely terrified over what is happening. This is nightmare tier.

I have very little information on the subject and I would like to know more about the connection between Bill Gates, The Gates Foundation, Monsanto, the GM Mosquitoes and the Zika virus.
From what I can tell, it looks like the Zika virus is the result of Bill Gates'/Monsanto's GMO mosquitoes that were released in Brazil. Think about that for a second. Bill Gates funded development of a virus spreading mosquito that is now causing millions of children to be born with heavy brain damage. How the fuck is this psycho maniac not in a international court for crimes against humanity or something?

I know Holla Forums cares little about Brazil as a non-white country. But the ramifications are very possibly global if this is not addressed.
There are undoubtedly many articles by gates funded foundations and think-tanks about the "Flying syringe" vaccine mosquito. But I don't know where to look. But there is a deleted article by AFP that ties the Gates to the GM mosquito that were released in Brazil in 2015.
iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/dengue-fighting-mosquitoes-are-suppressing-wild-populations-brazil/

The old purged article from 2008.
archive.is/cQdsZ
web.archive.org/web/20081027085622/http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5i4hpnz5eOMpxfld81tEZYsC23teg

From the article

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sub-Saharan_Africa#Population
thesleuthjournal.com/biowarfare-genetically-modified-mosquitos-spreading-the-zika-virus/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villa_General_Belgrano
breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/22/texas-taxpayers-face-billion-dollar-expenses-zika-babies/
nytimes.com/2016/07/23/nyregion/zika-virus-baby-microcephaly-new-york.html?_r=1
smh.com.au/world/first-femaletomale-zika-transmission-via-sex-reported-in-new-york-city-20160715-gq70wu.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're not the only one freaked out by this. I saw somewhere that a case was found in Utah, after some son went to the hospital after contacting it from his dying father. A disease which creates retarded children, passed by both insect and intercourse? I tried talking to people irl about this and naturally nobody gives a shit. Nobody will know the effects of this for some months from now, when we'll start seeing major birth defects in the news.

Wasn't taking the population of Earth down to something like 1 billion a part of their plan?

Honestly, I expected this to happen either way. Through another war or through underhanded tactics.

I think Bill Gates for the most part targets non-whites, he's been pretty ineffective. Which is sad because he's a billionaire.

As an afterthought, I also swear that I saw in my local paper that they explicitly even stated that the bugs were GM but I haven't seen it mentioned again since. I should've cut the article out or something. I use to keep an archive of news until some months of blogshit, but with all that's happening I sure hope people are archiving as much as possible. Not just digital, but physical. Whoever survives all of this needs to know.

They're just field testing biological pop control weapons.
The introduction of the NWO was meant to be after complete chaos.
Like the spanish flu f.e. after WW1.

Zika virus was also discovered by the Rockefeller foundation right after WW2 in Africa. So the Rothschilds are behind it.
And crippling Brasil with an economic depression is just a test run to see how governments handle the emergency when they are under stress and lack of funds.
Probably testing the tropical ones since the population reduction is meant for the shitskins in SA, Africa and India. Along with ebola.
The advanced ones would be reduced by warfare and some diseases. Fortunately Trump is getting in.

When the global depression hits in late 2016/2017 this shit will spread like wildfire.
Be prepared, buy lead, silver and gold and enjoy this last normal summer. 2017 will be even more rich happening-wise.

According to the Guidestones. 500mil.

As fun as this may be for happeningfags, we're looking at a future of widespread ruined generations. Not mentally, as we have now, but literally deformed generations. How are they going to stifle zika from getting out of control? Who's actually working on 'muh autism vaccines'? There's a time for giddiness and a time for terror, and I think we're leaving giddiness mode.

They aren't lying that it's an airborne virus, they don't admit that it's being sprayed on us and has nothing to do with mosquitoes.

From what I know the Zika outbreak started after the GM bugs were released.

Now every Jewish newspapers shills with articles like

They've completely glossed over the fact, like they completely gloss over everything else and nobody has the attention span to remember any of it. They're feeding us cancer-causing foods, detaching us with tv and vidya, poisoning our water, and now this and nobody fucking cares. I can't wrap my mind how nobody cares about an unchecked virus, man-made, which is retarding children to an unknowable extent. I can barely deal with this.

To my knowledge, and some Brazilian user can correct me on this, the Zika virus mostly affects the North and non-Whites.

If so, I genuinely wonder what's so bad about it. Africa's population is projected to rise to 4 billion by 2050 and there are similar, if less severe, forecasts for India.

Let's put ourselves in the mind of someone who wishes to do something against this and has the means to do so. What would be the most effective method? You can't just cut of all food aid and let millions starve, as that would lead to a massive outcry in the West. You can't cull these people militarily either, despite our fantasies about it. Education and voluntary birth control will obviously not work, despite the assertions of peacenik NGOs.

What remains is disease, which you can pass off as an act of God and which excuses your inaction in stopping it.

That is bad.

I don't even have a problem with that though. There are absolutely too many fucks on this planet, and by fucks, I mean mostly shitskins.

Nuke Africa and we've "lost" a billion.
Nuke India and we've "lost" another billion.
Nuke the entire Middle East and that's probably another billion gone.

We've still got 4 billion motherfuckers left. We need to nuke South America and a lot of other middling places like south east asia to take us down to 3 billion.

Then we get rid of all 1 billion Chinese, and now we are down to 2 billion. I think that's enough, because I like diversity, I just don't like it in my country, because mixing isn't diversity. I think we should be compassionate and only go that far.

Property values will fall and we now have more land to enjoy. Leave a few non-whites alive like the japs so we can enjoy other non-subhuman cultures and races without being overwhelmed. We can then enjoy a world in which the white race has dominance through numbers, and we will have plenty of liebensraum.

Oh, and gas the kikes.

If it only Targets non-Whites, fuck it, welcome to the party Zika-chan. But I don't believe that's the case. The only reason that the known victims up to know may only be HueHues and their ilk is because they're getting hit first. Unless there's going to be sporadic checks now, something which the government was mulling or pretending to mull over, there is no knowing for months or maybe a year.

If he did do this, and manages to get the human population down to a few hundred million, then he's a hero.

The problem is that he's going to start with whites because he's a kike. We just need to flip his plan around on him.

That's Bill Gates not Woody Allen, easy mistake. Hopefully everyone dies.

If this them bringing down the population I see no problem. Sounds like the elites are actually doing something right for once.

Bill Gates is white, but he's a dishonorary kike though, right?

Nuclear cleansing could bring unforeseen effects. A disease is definitely the better option. It's just a shame it needs to be so painful.

You'd need too many nukes. Would it ruin the planet?

Nuclear winter was pretty much PR designed to promote disarmament. I'll see if I can find one of the more recent papers on it. It was total bullshit, scaling the yield directly to the size of the firestorm produced.

Another thing is that the atmospheric models are probably wrong. They used to the exact same models to predict that the burning of the oil fields in Gulf War 1 would cause a slight global cooling effect, but only a local effect happened, because the smoke models were totally wrong.

Winter-chan's alternative form

Nuclear Winter. Combine comfy soviet era clothes with glow-in-the-dark pasty white skin

You just need to nuke all the big population centers and the areas where food is grown. Then there will be mass starvation.

Send in drones to saturation bomb the survivors for years later with conventional bombs, and going total war instead of targeted intelligence like now. After a few decades, it'll be fine to send in armies for reoccupation. The contamination from nukes doesn't hang around that long.

Or maybe you can think of a less nukey way. We probably can't poison them all. We could just death squad the whole continent I suppose.

But if we can create a disease why risk making certain areas radiated?

Because viruses mutate rapidly.

2comfy

Hmmm, maybe putting a bullet in the back of their skulls really is the best method. Then you can even use their bodies as fertilizer and dog food.

Zika is being overhyped though, like Ebola. Ebola-Chan and Zika-Chan need a lot more help.

It's like how black people think the CIA is trying to kill them. If that were really true, they'd be dead years ago. No one is truly turning their expertise to the Africa problem yet.

Zika is going to lead to lots of fucked up kids, but it's nothing Africa hasn't dealt with before. There's nothing apocalyptic about the scale of it. We can do better.

Honestly I think gates might just be a useful idiot. I mean look at him these days he's obviously bought into the monsanto bullshit and actually eating their poison. Does this look like the face of a healthy 57 year old? Or does this look like someone who eats glyphosate laden GMOs that destroy naturally protective bacteria?

He looks like he's being eaten from the inside by cockroaches.

HE'S ONLY 57?!?

Underhyped, it's being UNDERhyped. Passed by mosquito, passed through fucking, shit's in multiple countries with no measure of its depth. There is no overhyping something like this. Ebola didn't have the reach this does, this shit ain't a non-issue.

are you actually surprised a genetically modified mosquito has transgenic effects on a virus that lives in its body?

Bill looks like shit because he smokes and drinks all day.

Infants with microcephaly have very limited life expectancy. Even if they live to adulthood, they pose no geopolitical/demographic threat.

There's no need to nuke places - that'd only damage the planet's biosphere.

Here's a more realistic plan (still far-fetched, of course, but it doesn't involve the Apocalypse):

* Reduce Sub-Saharan Africa's population through civilizational collapse (infrastructure collapse and pandemics) to hunter-gatherer levels.
* Reduce India's populatio by 2/3 through pandemics.
* Reduce China's and South America's population through birth control and government programs (mass sterilization, if possible, through that's a stretch).
* Get rid of the lower 50% of Whites through eugenics; disease and famine should have only a small effect.
* Let pandemics like Zika ravage Latin America. This will also lead to war and infrastructure collapse. Given Zika's anti-natalist effect, the population reduction will be huge.
* Japan, Korea will fare quite well, through their populations will contract naturally, I imagine.
* Wars, disease, food shortage in the Middle East should only amount to a small dip, but we can expect a contraction of a 100 million there too.
* Lastly, global food shortage will easily lead to 500 million dead around the world, provided the West becomes unstable and is unable to export advanced technology/produce to the Third World.

Summary of population reduction:
Region/demographic | Current population (m) | Reduced population, est. (m)-------------------+------------------------+----------------------------- SS Africa 800 [1] 100 China 1387 300 India 1326 200 Europe [2] 737 300 USA & Canada 370 200 Latin America 622 150 Australia & Oc. 45 20 Middle East 300 (rougly) 150 Good nips [3] 224 150 Other [4] I don't know, ~300? 50-------------------+------------------------+----------------------------- SUM ~7500 1620

All data from www.worldometers.info unless otherwise stated.

[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sub-Saharan_Africa#Population
[2] Aggregate of Western, Eastern, Southern and Northern Europe from worldometers.info
[3] Japan, Korea, Taiwan
[4] Central Asia, Indonesia, Brunei, etc.

No, it's being underhyped by the mainstream media and overhyped by Holla Forums because we want it to be true, but if you go off track record then it'll just end up petering out like ebola did.

Oh my bad, he's actually 60 in the first 2 pics 57 in the last pic. I don't want to spread misinformation.

I forgot North Africa, which seems to have around 250 million people. Let's just say that gets reduced to 50 , violently.

Keep in mind that the West and East Asia will fare better through any crisis than the Third World, except for nuclear war (which would primarily affect the northern hemisphere and where winds would carry radiation everywhere).

Certainly, Zika, anti-biotic resistant pox/bubonic plague, and crop failures would fuck us up, but they would just annihilate everybody else.

All of Africa and much of the Middle East is dependent on food imports, and their energy demand is chiefly met by fossil fuels, which could not be delivered in case of serious instability in the OPEC. We hardly need to mention that, without energy (and therefore fertilization, watering, and refrigeration), the Africans won't be able to maintain their meagre food production and that the whole continent will turn into a giant Zimbabwe.

India is hugely overpopulated and hundreds of millions of people live in extremely unhygienic conditions, making them susceptible to disease.

In the Asian/African part of the Middle East, oil might be available in sufficient quantities to power the infrastructure, but the region is culturally extremely volatile and a spread of Islamic fundamentalist movements is expected. Contrary to their assertions about building an utopia, these people mostly sustain themselves via looting and, as the example of Afghanistan shows, not much beyond subsistence-level farming will get done once the Islamists get into power.

Solar power, geothermal energy, hydro-electric dams, high-tech agricultural know-how, as well as hygienic living, anti-biotics, and populations that can obey quarantine orders are only available in the West and East Asia. The coming century won't be a cakewalk anywhere, but if we can defeat the immediate threat of Islamic conquest, we will fare better than pretty much any other place in the world.

I am a hue. When you say non-white in the context of Brazil, it is meaningless because everywhere is full of non-whites. The population is very mongrelized.

Turn on Brazilian TV Channels that air in the country (Globo, SBT, Record etc) and see for yourself. Or just use street view in Google. Or scan the national Congress.

Sure there are regions that have more European people. Even in major cities ─mainly concerning the southeast─ full of shitskin mongrels there's some neighbourhoods (usually well off) with considerable European people per capita. But these people mongrelize too, there's no white identity in Brazil… people just wound up mongrelizing. It's a more fluid identity.

Though it's correct that in the North/Northeast, there's too few white people, in the sense you are talking indeed.

Don't forget a Little Ice Age coming which will last till 2030.

Droughts, which are the most obvious sign of a mini ice age, are going to shit fuck any desert/tropical country with primitive agriculture and dependent on foreign aid/imports.

Western World will survive on underground farms but the rest will be fucked.
Of course if we can get rid of the jew and the rest of the cabal that wants to see the world burn.

I'm under the impression it isn't going be mass slaughter that kills us, but fear of having a deformed child. Why kill us with mass burial grounds when we're already dying off due to low birth rates and hedonism?

Dude kill yourself.

Population under 500 mil = 1 mil jew/pseudojew masters and 499 mil nigger slaves.

THERES NO ROOM IN THEIR VISION FOR WHITE PEOPLE

In any case, we need the niggers to go. Sooner or later, we have to have a pandemic.

Zika is a shit-tier weak disease and always has been.
This is all scaremongering to fill Big Pharma's coffers.
No genetic modification necessary.
Every fucking sambo travelling to the West should be put in quarantine for 3 months and then told to fuck off back home regardless of whether they have any illness.

1945 was the end of the world and we are living in the shadow of that apocalypse.

One aspect of it that has me a bit on edge is its similarity to the Ebola outbreak.. As I was a medic (corpsman) in the military and I applied myself quite autistically to my studies of medicine to the point where the officers (doctors) that I worked under extended to me an amount of trust that they dont give to E-7 medics that had been in for 10 years and I was an E-2 in the military for a total of a fucking year and 2 months when I deployed. They sent me with an infantry unit in an AO where we were 3 hours from advanced medical assistance. They gave me a billet that normally would have been given to an IDC (a corpsman ranked E-6 or above who had received specialized training akin to a physicians assistant or nurse practitioner). They put me there because they were confident in my ability to independent diagnose almost anything as well as perform moderately advanced surgery unassisted.

Now to what has me feeling unease about the zika virus and its commonality to ebola.

Though the patient has recovered and has no symptoms or traces of the disease it is still passable via semen for as long as at least a year

In all my studies I don't recall any fucking instance of a disease having a dormant, untestable, but transmittable stage AFTER the patient has already shown symptoms AND fully recovered.

There are several std's that work like this.. But I can't recall a single non-std that becomes an std after the fact.

So….

To me this sounds like the disease is spreading through the system, being fought by the immune system, after being defeated by the immune system the antibodies developed don't target a specific part of the disease, which sits in the testes and attempts to rewrite genetics?

At least that's what it seems like to me.

To add to this theory..

Ebola only killed those with shitskin genetics. Full whites quickly recovered. And not all shitskins died those who survived supposedly felt stronger afterwards.

Maybe it was targeting the MAOA gene?

Just wait until after the rio olympics, thats when we get the big outbreak.

checked

The fact they they aren't going to cancel or move that shit should be enough proof to all that they are doing this on purpose.. But the people are too stupid.

The sick thing is I agree with these fucks in theory. Everyone with a sub 115 IQ should be culled. Which would probably reduce the population to below a billion. It would get rid of the overcrowding and allow us to focus on advancement towards space. But that's not what they are going for. They are going for a population of slaves to finish implementing and servicing automation until the automatons can service the automatons.

jumping over chairs really wore him out.

enjoy your one style dungarees

Splendid.

The future is a mix of Brave new world, 1984 and we. People will live in sectors based on where they work. If you live in factory A you will live in block A. No one but the elites will have vehicles they can control. The masses will be shipped on automated shuttles. Well have no real cash, all "credits". We already have SOMA (Anti depressants/ psychotics), but in the future it will be mandatory or just in the water supply.

The great destabilization events (political, natural) will be the excuse to build containment cities that protect people from the dangers and savages of the outside world.

The skies will be darkened by autonomous drones that always fill the sky while the sectors will be patrolled by autonomous humanoid robots.

Once the ball really gets rolling humans will be engineered for their jobs before birth and will have a cognitive capacity cap.(Meaning they can only get so smart)

An ugly soul manifests as ugly features. All of these fucks.. Gates.. Soros.. Clinton.. Rothschild.. … Etc etc.. They all look fucking insidious. All of them. Now go around town.. You will see many ugly people in your day. But this isn't ugly this is the face of evil.

Nice plan. Too bad Hillary Clinton will be getting a call from a trusted ally who would like to help America with its debt problem in exchange for knowledge on this new warfare technology. Capitalist that she is, she will cut a deal that will please shareholders. Then the arabs will get it somehow and that last words from the last noble savage will be Allah Ackbar.

Insidious isn't the word you wanted to use there.
Insidious means more dangerous than seems evident. Its a word I like to use to describe SF to people who are new

dude you got it all wrong. Bill is atoning for his past sins. Ever since his childhood friend Ben redpilled him on race, he's been trying to undo the harm he's done by enabling massive nigger population growth due to his medical work. In a couple of years, the world will be rid of the impending nigger problem – and the best part is, nobody will suspect anything. It will be an extremely virulent and contagious thing that will spread like hay fire.

Yes and no. They are in factfar more dangerous than they appear and they appear dangerous as fuck.

Maybe if we meme it.. But he still supports policies that bring shitskins into white countries so doesn't seem to be the case.

Be faithful my friend.
There is no god but Kek. Pepe is the messenger of Kek.

We can meme anything into existence Kek willing.

Praise Kek!

meme me a girlfriend

For who? You?

NEVER EVER

I'll take a cure for Zika so I don't end up with retarded kids lolyehrite or nephews/neices.

That's on you user. Fix the way you live and adopt the mindset that you are not only living your life as a good man but because of this good things come your way. You have to believe it, not merely think it. You get the personal reality that your brain believes you deserve. Its memetics on a personal level and its the reason I was able to turn my life around, acquire a damn good waifu and have a son.

Many scoff at this notion but the ones who don't find it works.

But this is derailing the thread so heres an on topic meme that needs to be believed by your subconscious : the kikes are evil AND they will be gassed.

All this soft kill bullshit is a fucking waste of time. I can see why they want to do it though seeing as a whole bunch of nukes would ruin the earth for us and them.

+1 confirm

what would you even do with a girlfriend

just get a hoooker, you have no idea what hell you're in for

i'll try to real life meme, hopefully the qt i like notices. gas the bikes, race wars now.

love her

I know there will be a massive drought but I got my money riding on florida remaining farmable. Especially the freshly exposed sea bed after its had a year or two to decompose. Plus we got tech now.. Wouldn't be too hard to build an industry around harvesting the glaciers in Georgia.

Too bad, so sad.

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

Joke or not, have their been any projections on how much of the north will be iced over? I'm several states up. Might be able to go cannibal on liberals for a few weeks, but I don't know if I can hack full on glaciers.

You need to stop. This is a no-bully zone.

Explain Common Core and its anti-white content then.

NEVER! ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONG!! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONG!!

This is the Eternal Bully Zone. Everyone alive deserves to have the shit kicked out of them for eternity with no respite!

And she won't love you.

NEVER EVER

You don't want a gf you want a waifu. Ive been with my wife for 3 years. Out of 1015 days we've had maybe 30 petty disagreements and 5 angry arguments that were amicably rectified within a day or two tops. For spending every day together that's not a bad record at all. And having a best friend that wants the happening to come almost as bad as you do, who always wants to learn innawoods skills, provides good company AND gives you white sons? Sure having a squad of /k/commandos with you for the happening is desirable but without an assault waifu you will eventually run out of reasons to fight and start losing morale until you make foolish mistakes and are defeated.

Stop lying. You know she already divorced you for the alimony and took the kids. The only things you really have is an empty bottle of scotch and a pistol with an itchy chamber.

Do it, faggot.

Idk of projections as far as coverage go. But north Carolina gets fucking pretty cold on some winters already so I'd imagine at a minimum the glaciers would extend halfway into south Carolina.

fug, kek, please, noo

Your meme has already been defeated.
FOREVER EVER

Nothing to be done about it, user.

This is Fate, writ large.

There is on other way events could ever play out, ever. This is just the way things go. Take it from someone who's had to bask in apocalyptic fervor their entire lives. The world has always been crashing and burning, that's the entire point.

It's an endless Necklace Ritual, and just before the cunt has had enough, the lighter runs out of fuel and she can't even burn herself to death to escape the nigger rape. That's you, your soul and everything else to ever exist in this shithole.

I was using some cultural appropriation and trying to shit on this fucker for ever thinking he'd get a waifu.

Whether it worked or not, I'm right and you know it.

Nobody here is ever getting married, ever will be married, ever will have kids, ever will experience anything in their lives except misery and pain.

You are written into the script this way, and you will never get a choice of your role. Wouldn't it be better just to firebomb the entire thing and call it quits?

Stop projecting and stop having such a negative outlook on life, its unhealthy.

fuck you i wont do what you meme me

What else is there?

No, really. What the fuck else is there?. How can there be anything else? Vivisect it on a fucking table and prove to me there is something else out there that could possibly happen?

It doesn't matter what is healthy. Nothing is healthy. Everything is shit. This is just how THINGS ARE.

Of course, Florida is surrounded by the ocean and the gulf stream won't stop all of a sudden.
Anything above 45° will become unusable.

This mini ice age will be similar to the one in 19. century.
So mostly very harsh winters and shorter planting season in temperate zones together with smaller rainfall and more erratic.
Arid areas will be hit the hardest since the little rain that they get will be taken away. One of the reasons why Ottomans started failing was the mini ice age in the 19. c. which made their Iraq bread basket dry.
Tropics won't be affected that much but you can't grow any staple crops there intensively anyway. But the supply from USA being cut off will basically send nogs on a cannibalistic spree.

I wonder if Zimbabwe was again a test run for what happens to an African country without food supply and some serious diseases.

NEVER EVER

She will never love you. Nobody will, because nobody ever has. Love is a lie. The entirety of human interaction is nothing but two people doing a slow, circling dance around each other trying to stab one another in the back.

It will always be like this.

HAIL THE MIDNIGHT LORD

This is how everyone knows that you're projecting your own failings and miserable life onto others. Get outside. Take a hike. Go for a swim. Go mountain climbing. You'll feel a lot better.

also, do remember to jump off once you reach the top. leave living to the alive.

Lies. Falsohood. Fallacy.

There is no feeling better. It's not possible. Stop trying to get people to do pointless shit that doesn't work.

Going outside isn't going to convince me that the entirety of outside shouldn't be obliterated in one fell swoop. You're bad at this.

NEVER! ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONG!!

I WILL SHITPOST ON YOU FOR ETERNITY!!!

Understand something, living is just temporary thing you do while you're waiting to be spiritually tortured in the next realm before they slap some spirit-stuff suboxone in you and put you on another ride to be tortured again.

AND THERE IS NO END!

Time is a flat circle, remember?

You were never really alive, you are only waititng to die.

And answer my fucking question. What the fuck else is there!?

Lookie lookie we've got ourselves a proxy changing shill replying to himself.
Reported.

Your life is shit because you believe it to be.

Youve been given the tools to change that but you still shun memetics.

also, stop fucking derailing your Holla Forums tier retard.

I think Gates funded the release thinking it would help with some shit, Monsanto had the mosquito and said it would help crops or other shit like that. None of them tested it, or they did limited testing, the mosquito mutated and they fucked up and now try to cover it.

Or they did on purpose… I hope they have something better for Africa.

Lookie lookie we've got a newfag. Lurk more.

kek.

I've never seen one do a turn around that fast.

See, having a rabid attack dog is useful sometimes…

Who am I kidding? None of you will ever think anything of me more than hate and scorn! Thus is the fate of all men!

1. You can believe whatever you want. Reality informs perception, not the other way around. If you suck, you suck. End of story.

2. Memetics a shit. It changes nothing. It affects nothing outside of making you the most confirmation biased shitfuck on the planet.

NEVER! ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONG!! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONG!!

They don't. That's the beauty of it. It's going to cause untold amounts of suffering, but it won't actually fix anything on accident. That would be something nice…

AND YOU CAN'T HAVE THAT

Seeing as how much you are derailing the thread I know that you are a shill. But go back and read the people replying to your shill posts. These 'evil nazi worse than hitler bigot assholes' are earnestly offering you advice to better your life. How often do you get such uplifting advice from your marxist compatriots?

Think about that for a second.

At this point we really should just filter him instead of aiding his derail.

Back on topic, is there any hard evidence that this is related to Bill Gates other than him looking to use mosquitos as syringes? I mean they've been disease vectors for millenia, its what probably gave him the idea to start with.

tell me more about the midnight lord.

Lies. Falsehood. Fallacy

There will never be any white sons. Stop acting like things that can't ever happen will happen.

Lies. Falsehood. Fallacy

Stop acting like you can ever achieve this.

Lies. Falsehood. Fallacy

None of you have ever offered any real advice. None of you have ever really given a damn, nor could you ever really be capable of giving one.

Lies. Falsehood. Fallacy

I don't have any compatriots. Nobody has ever been on my side. If you knew who you were talking to, you'd have known that a long time ago.

Lies. Falsehood. Fallacy

I post this way because the screaming inside my head won't be satisfied in any other way.

Stop lying. You don't want to know anything about him. And if you're from TRS, fuck off.

Nothing more than him being a fuckoff YUUUGE globalist pair of fucking clownshoes.

Zika will lead to an ENTIRE GENERATION OF ABORTIONS!

The pro-life salt will be enough to rub into the flayed wounds of any who still love life when I'm done.

50 nukes anywhere in the world have the side effect of killing a billion people. In an ideal case scenario pakistan and india start a small scale nuclear war. And a very good portion of the world is gone for good.

Now to get back on topic..

So we know that gm mosquito release was just prior to this zika outbreak. And once zika started looking a little scary they stopped talking about the gm mosquito's and all their glory.

There is another thing that happened around the same time and was promptly memory holed once zika got scary.

that large dam, in the same region of Brazil where zika was the worst, that broke and unleashed a metric shit-ton of heavy metals

The dam broke on Nov 5th 2015. News of how toxic it was wasn't released until November 25th 2015.

Now I was just trying to find when this zika outbreak was discovered. It seems to have been scrubbed from the net and the only thing I can find is "it is believed that the outbreak started in early 2015". That's not the information I'm looking for I'm looking for when was it first reported.

As far as I can remember it was first reported in December but Ive no source to back that up at the moment. What I have been able to find is that the first travel warnings and admittance that it was a scary virus was in January 2016.

There are no reports or mentions of that dam break after that point in time.

Food for thought.

It should be more than that, really.

A nuclear detonation equidistant from every other nuclear detonation so that no single scrap of the earth is left unscarred. Then, slam rods from the gods into the earth over and over until anything that looks like a bunker is rubble. Then shoot everyone left alive on the space station.

After that: Quiet. For once.

Sp was the dam break an attempt to hide an active scheme or did they realize they went too far and tried to bury the project.

Exactly, and I wonder how those heavy metals tie in to how the Zika virus is spread?

Either way, the only thing that will happen is more nightmare fuel.

There never was any hope.

If you haven't filtered this homo yet the time is now

About the same here, can't remember for sure if it was late November or early December for me.

What I'm thinking is… Heavy metals and the ridiculous chems involved in mining would themselves cause zika like symptoms. the following are tinfoil level suppositions

I'm going to dump some thought patterns that these coincidences being to my mind:

thesleuthjournal.com/biowarfare-genetically-modified-mosquitos-spreading-the-zika-virus/

The plan on the Georgia "Guide Stones" is in play.

Whos the faggot in this thread, and why hasn't he become an hero?

Funny thing about that:

Each jew will have 2800 goyim slaves.

There will be 144000 of the twelve tribes of Israel in Revelations who are saved at the end of days.

140000 * 2800 = ?

Just under the Guidestones number

You already know who this is. You already know why I haven't killed myself. To shitpost on YOU PERSONALLY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AND BEYOND!

ALL NIGHT LONG!

Europoor detected. Stop shit posting and go save your country.

It's a catchphrase dumbass. You really don't know who this is? Do I have to fucking sign every post when everyone else on Holla Forums knew me from the first red-text?

Save your country Europoor

Europe will burn and nothing can be done about it.

It's 10:00 AM where I am right now. If you haven't seen this posting style before, you're retarded and can't remember jack shit.

All Is Lost

Back in my day, trolling meant something.

No, it didn't.

so what we can do?
stop using windowns?

Here comes the assholes and elbows guy. Again…

ETERNAL! ALL CONSUMING! WITHOUT END!

ALL NIGHT LONG NIGGAH!

What else could happen?! Did you think you would ever be free of me!?

Face it, cunt! You're in Hell and I'm your jailer!

ALL HAIL THE MIDNIGHT LORD!

Yes, yes I am. Trolling has never meant anything other than shiposting.

A vector I hadn't considered for injecting unwitting citizens with "vaccines". I guess this will cover all the bad goys who don't present themselves at government facilities.

Someone wasn't on the Internet very long.

Go save your country Europoor

The coastal regions of southern South America still have white populations, as do some regions further inland, though. Rather than nuking it, just spark a race war there and you'll have a bunch of whites that have the experience of a race war behind them. Then you'd have not only reduced the numbers quite a bit but also indirectly purged traitor whites who wished to not fight for their race or, worse yet, betray it.

In Argentina alone the native Mapuches were genocided off the face of the planet and blacks were army'd into extinction, but they forgot about the shitskins to the north (Paraguay, Bolivia, etc) and are now infesting the country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villa_General_Belgrano

>Implying you wouldn't want a worldwide Rhodesia 2 Electric Boogaloo: Whitey back with a vengeance to root out shitskins and traitors

You already know the answer to that.

The thing about vaccines is a two stage psyop.

Stage One: Make vaccines cause some other shit unrelated and possibly bad to make people scared of vaccines and any doctors.

Stage Two: Make decent vaccines for the normies and release something that will kill the fuck out of everyone, make them unable to reproduce for two generations: UNLESS you have the vaccine. Then forcing normies to accept the government and whatever they say, because obviously the vaccines worked and none of them have zika.

So, anyone want to unfilter me for that one, or are you just going to ignore the mad prophet because he says some shit you don't like to hear from time to time?

Ah now you have a midnight lord crap to spam, at least you change your lines , ashes and echoes was getting boring.

It's all the same really. It' s not like any of you will ever listen. It's not like anything will ever really help. I'm really just killing time.

What else is there?

Stop feeding him.

implying you're not some butthurt retard

I'm here because I got my feelings hurt

Double check for double kek

And? What else is there?

I've been here for the past–what's it been, two years, three?–and nothing's really changed.

Everyone is butthurt. Everyone's pissed and offended and hateful.

I'm the only honest one out of ALL of us about it.

No. You are the only one out of all of us that is such a humongous though.

Humongous faggot*

He's feeding me.

Go save your country Europoor.

I'm not a Europoor. But there is nothing to save. Europa is dead and the kikes raped its corpse.

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. Everything is shit and you know it. The entire universe is a prison for your soul to suffer in and you fucking know it.

Ashes and Echoes

OMFG this thread
ok let start

bill gates
jew
eugenism
nothing to do with georgia crapstones.

BUY GOLD GOYIM

BUY GOLD GOYIM

WHAT IS COCAINE AND CRACK ?

HE'S A FUCKING JEW, YOU ARE THE USEFUL IDIOT, TRAITOR
and he added

WTF

THIS GUY
NOBODY ITT HAS CORRECTED THIS FUCKIN KIKE
and he added

still no mention of ISRAEL, still no excuses for killing whites.
and he added

at the statement
he responded by
still no mention of ISRAEL, still no excuses for killing whites.

Attention!
Report&hide these spamming aspies for easier thread viewing:

Thank you.

CORRECT THE MEMERY
like I did in

and don't forget to filter faggots jewnigger like (((002465)))

Where did i spam nigger? I have (4)

zika in brazil started 4/2015
genetically altered mosquitoes were introduced 2012 if not sooner

THE MAN WHO TROLLED THE WORLD

You don't do things simultaneously or people notice.

Holla Forums is disturbingly behind the curve on Bill Gates. The guy is a psychotic eugenicist dedicated to population reduction.

inb4 pol spergs say, "He's pro-eugenics. Oh, he's our kind of guy." No, he's pro-upper 1% of the 1% survival, anyone else being eradicated.

Vid related. Just let the doublethink wash over you. With improved vaccines, we can reduce population. Let that marinate a second.

so Trump was right about vaccines

What I don't understand is why don't they make a virus to wipe off Africa & Middle East & make small enclaves for white populations there.

link to full video?

If it is true that Bill Gates and Monsanto created a mosquito/virus combination to retard shitskin populations, then he should be given a fucking medal. Those dogs need to stop breeding, and if they won't do it themselves then we should do it for them.

"How can we make this teletype freemium?"

Thanks to the DUDE WEED people who actually know how to grow indoors.

Because then that would plant the seeds for future, flourishing empires. They can't have that when the goal is globalism.

That's inconclusive, Brazil is the vast majority non-White.

Actually you only need to bomb harbors and airports. Without those, Africa is lost.

Still it's not like it would change much, they aren't the biggest problem on those aspects, most are already starving, lack water, die from benign diseases because of the lack of basic medicine and proper nutrients for their immune system to work properly… A world without Africa wouldn't be too different.

It's not a numbers problem as much as a quality of life problem. Who needs to be bombed by order of priority is Russia, China, north America, Arabic peninsula, western Europe, India, eastern Europe, south America, Australia, and last but not least Africa.

Don't sweat it, user. Meme magic is on our side, remember? All we need to do is co-opt Zika into harming Israel or whatnot and it'll all be fine.

There's proof they were genetically modifying mosquitos and releasing them in Brazil. It's a leap to say that's connected to Zika but it seems extremely coincidental especially with all the news coverage this disease has been getting. There are other diseases like mycobacteria and micoplasma that are much more prevalent in industrialized countries but never get any press. Unfortunately modern science is very expensive and they all work for the NWO. Those that don't toe the line are quickly discredited and bankrupted.

Dr. Bill.

A Communist Supervillain.

there was a mini ice age in 1300 for a couple hundred years. its not going to cover everything in ice, but it'll significantly decrease growing seasons, produce drought etc

Isn't Dr. Bill the same guy who hates whites and only gives money to Nignags?

Zika is coming, right around the time that i want to have kids.
I live in the south if ZIKA heads north from SA its going to hit the south first, this aint good.

Zika Zika Bo Bika Banana Fana Fo Fika Me My Mo Mika

Heavy metals are neurotoxins and can cause microcephaly. Perhaps this entire Zika = microcephaly was cover for the dam breaking and releasing tons of heavy metals in the region.

What's the average lifespan for someone with microcephaly? Even if they aren't killed en mass at some point, I doubt they'll be able to live(suck up hospital funding) into adulthood.

You realize Planned Parenthood are more funded now than ever before, just in time for the Zika outbreak that was being reported all across the US before the first media blackout.
It was hardly for shitskins, they are already migrating north and having their retard babies here in the US.

breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/22/texas-taxpayers-face-billion-dollar-expenses-zika-babies/

People won't stand for it, Planned Parenthood will be the good guys and be even more well funded.

Our babies will be reduced further and the alarmism over not having enough workers will finally be truth, forever justifying the non-white invasion.

Gates and everyone who had a hand in this need to be exposed and punished, we need to bring back DDT and force Mexico and the whole of South America to use it to reduce their mosquito populations to the brink of extinction.

It's mostly blacks and spics who get abortions, since white women actually use contraception. Too well, in fact, since many never get pregnant at all…

ASHES AND ECHOES

This is what I keep telling people, ,ut too many on Holla Forums think this is "defeatism".
They have no sense of reality. They would stay optimistic if a 5 mile wide meteor were entering the atmosphere directly above their heads.
Idiots who deserve what's coming to them.

Just search Bill Gates Ted Talk.

MOAR SPIDERS

You don't have any proof that connects Bill Gates to Zika. Besides, if zika is real it will likely only kill shitskins.

RIGHT WING DEATH SPIDERS

Jesus Christ Bill, you think you'd be more up to date on your own scheme, we already know it's real.

Have you ever been to Rio Grande do Sul, Santa Catarina or even Parana's countryside?

German, Italian, Polish and many other European traditions are alive and well. There still are basically pure European communities in these regions that are worth protecting.

It's sad, really, that almost the whole populace has bought into the "Brazil le country of miscigenation" propaganda and that it makes us strong. What makes me even sicker was that there actually was a state-sponsored campaign for it - to nearly abolish European immigrants and their descendants traditions and language and replace it with some concept of "Brazilification".

reddit

To be fair,this is the way to form a strong, unified country. One of the many instances where patriotism and (white) nationalism clash.

AH SHIT

nytimes.com/2016/07/23/nyregion/zika-virus-baby-microcephaly-new-york.html?_r=1

smh.com.au/world/first-femaletomale-zika-transmission-via-sex-reported-in-new-york-city-20160715-gq70wu.html

He went vegan like 5 years ago

It looks like a nuclear fireball superimposed over the map of the continent.

What's a TRS?

Are you forgetting your own lore/plot? It's 144,512.

I realize exactly who you are now.

Why is Holla Forums so anti science?

Is this some sort of /int/ meme or something? The ashes and echoes fag?

Did you check the vaccine, bill?

test

Holla Forums is not anti-science, it is the left that is anti-science. Science is about a search for the truth, while the left is anxious to disguise the truth. Some modern 'sciences,' such as sociology and psychology, have so many variables in their subjects of study that it is impossible to perform real controlled experiments in the same vein as chemistry, physics, and the life sciences; the legitimization of these social sciences by universities and the new intelligentsia allows the left to introduce 'progressive' studies that reinforce their obfuscation of scientific truths about race, sex, and genetics.

Modern science is also sanitized where it can be - you won't see any geneticists, ecologists, or evolutionary biologists talking about how their work relates to humans, because if they did, they would not be funded for research and would likely be out of their jobs. There is the looming specter of fear over the life sciences in particular - don't do or say anything that will provide evidence against the liberal agenda. This is enough to get most professors to pursue research on unrelated, less significant topics; my understanding of non-professor researchers is that they don't have as much freedom of choosing their projects, so there will be nothing from them as most are employed by the government.

This is the science we dislike - fraudulent social science that is non-replicable, and sanitized politically correct biology.

Holla Forums is retarded when it comes to GMO's, vaccines and most cosmology.

Maybe GMO crops that or partnerships with food producers who add chemicals that reduce fertility? Biological warfare can be very dirty and spread and have unintended consequences. I haven't read how these "syringe mosquitos" work (like must they be manufactured with their payload, do they naturally produce it, do they uptake it from external sources, …?) but if they still possess they ability to reproduce then they can and will mutate.

China is currently having widespread antibiotic overuse/resistance issues. I don't just mean in hospital environments, but farms and the general populous. South of China, lol they never did. Japan I don't know, they seem pretty alright.

IT'S NOT!!! THE FUCKING Zika virus. If you're a lazy Jew, find a good goy to do 10minutes of research for you.

Remember when it first appeared? 10 people out of 3000 in Brazil tested positive so they said everyone had Zika. Those lazy, stupid, corrupt spics word was good enough for the world apparently. Well the thing is, Zika has been minor as fuck in just one… two African countries for over 60 years.

This is something else. Probably related to pesticides and yeah, maybe genetically modified mosquitoes.

Fuck Brazil. Fuck them right in their pozzed negholes. It's a dirty Commie shithole full of the most disgusting muds imaginable.