European Press About Trump

Fellow europeans on Holla Forums lets discuss why the media in our countries are so fucking triggered about Trump. If Americans think their lugnepresse are bad wait until they read this shit.

This just came from the BBC, state run media.

Other urls found in this thread:

biasedbbc.org/quotes-of-shame/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-orban-idUSKCN1030GN?il=0
hungarianfreepress.com/2016/07/23/hungarys-prime-minister-endorses-donald-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because here in Europe, no matter where, all mainstream media companies are owned by certain (((tribesmen))).

I was shocked to find the amount of yids that work at the BBC

The BBC was one of two institutions not vetted by Thatcher, the other being the NHS.

biasedbbc.org/quotes-of-shame/

We have an entire website dedicated to dissecting the Beeb.

Saw on the news the other day a report on TV. Some guy was doing a report where he was absolutely shocked that people were calling for Hillary to be locked up at the RNC. He presented it like they wanted her locked up just because she's a political opponent and made no mention of any of the stuff she has done.

Because Trump is going to pull out of NATO unless European nations actually pay for the US to defend them.

Without the free gibs, the European state media and journalists are chimping out. They're worried that their dream of genociding the native European peoples will be extinguished because Russia will come in and fuck their shit.

If you read about Russia's multi-polar world plan, they intend on turning Western Europe into a hub of nationalism allied with Russian interests, so Russia can sell them plenty of oil.

I'm okay with this.

Once Trump gets elected they know that their time will be fucking over.

If America goes Nationalist nothing will be able to stop the European far right.

The entire west will feel the spirit of 1848!!!!

Yeah, it's better than Western Europe going extinct and being replaced by shitskins.

Jesus christ.

You know as an Ameribirger at least our state propaganda(NPR and PBS) are actually not half bad.

PBS allows Pat fucking Buchannan to represent the right wing on the McLaughlin Group and he's basically Holla Forums's grandfather who knows EXACTLY what's up.

PBS is okay

However NPR are just smug arrogant elitist cunts that think that listening to Jazz makes them sophisticated intellectuals.

Fuck NPR

theyre scared because trump is a nationalist light, and they dont want him to legitimize nationalism. but even if trump loses, nationalism is on the rise in europe, it would still be nice if he won because then we will be forced to spend more money on military.

Yeah, his name was Faisal Islam, so no more needed to be said,

Trump winning would actually accelerate the nationalist cause in Europe. America has a funny influence on European policy and thinking despite the utter snobbery by the press.

What is there to discuss? For the last 70 years or so it's been America's turn to carry the torch of western civilization and despite the protestations of stereotypical effete, smug euro-trash leftists that fact means that where we go Europe follows sooner or later - and this being the information era and all, generally on the order of the former. The people running the governments and papers are panicking because they know that once the right starts to gain actual power they'll be lucky to avoid ending their days dangling at the end of a piece of rope.

AGAIN the media is writing about the media writing about some event. The echo chamber is becoming more obvious lately.

(((World Media)))

I'm under the impression that the jews are retreating to european news networks and are desperately trying to pump out a dogpile of hitpieces in hopes it will have some effect, or be able to stifle the chances of a european version of trump from rising into the political arena.

The jews panic.

Why?
Britcuckistan is full ZOG

typically state run media doesnt have an all jewish/muslim board of directors
the BBC hasnt served the general public or been British since before the war

I know that this is a Euro thread, but I just want to add (and if you're on Holla Forums you should already have assumed this) that it's the same here in Canada. That being said, half the people here have a little dick syndrome and just bask Murrica over literally any little thing. It would be funny if it was a sitcom thing where the nerdy kid always whined about the jock, but in real life it's sort of pathetic.

Like mine, your governments want to strip you of your pride and identity and morale, and then replace you with low IQ drones "exciting diverse people" who will shit out way more future workers kids than you do.

Headline in pic related reads: "Trump promises everything and explains nothing"
Subhead: "The republican candidate still owes us an explanation how he wants to lead the US to its former greatness"
The worst part is, that they actually have a correspondent in Cleveland. They're actually paying someone to be this uninformed, or maybe the pay him to disinform… Hmmmmmm?

The good part about that site is, that they always have an open comment section and most of the users are lefties that unironically read Vice and HuffPost, and genuinely think that those sites are a good source for information, so it's easy to fact stomp them.

Owes who an explanation? Some country on the other side of the sea?

There was a clear shift in tone when all the bullshit about Hillary became undeniable. First she supposedly presented the "moderate, experienced" option against "insane populism" of Trump, but now they just claim the whole thing is just "crazy".

The constant attack on democracy as "anti-populism" is pretty disgusting.

I translated it a bit sloppily, it's "he still owes an answer" without "us". So it's more like "he still didn't reveal how he wants to lead the US to its former greatness".

They don't need more workers though, especially with automation. They just want stupid fucks that have no chance of ever mounting a successful revolution.

Hasn't trump caused a shockwave of populist politicians to sprout up all over europe? hofer and AfD come to mind

That wasn't Trump, that was the rapefugees.

Technically (((BBC))) (((SVT))) etc. are only owned by the countries. However, there are forced tolerance laws in the EU so they get legitimacy to spread anti-white propaganda freely.

European media have no choice. If Trump is elected he's going to be a catalyst to start the process in Europe as well. They're terrified.

Isn't it obvious?

Trump, nationalism and the "My country first" is the greatest threat to the EU dynasty.

If Trump grabs the presidency in the U.S and actually starts fixing the problems there and making americans safer and more prosperous, the EU is finished.
And with it lots of (((people))) will lose power and the globalist / multicultural dream will be dead and buried.

My father is getting all his anti-trump talking points from Peter Manspreading, almost verbatim.

I mean Mansbridge.

Comey's pussy pass woke up a lot of normies. They had to change narratives because they weren't working. Of course the SJW press keeps doubling down to their ever-shrinking pool of readers and listeners.

This makes it sound like a very positive outcome it the US pulls out of NATO. I know some Eastern Europeans have another thread going where–if they are legitimate–they seem to be shitting themselves at the prospect of Russia being essentially unopposed in the region.

It's just like American media, except we don't live in the US so we can't quite tell the bullshit as easily.

If the media says something about Trump and the US, most Europeans don't have a way to tell if it's bullshit or not, unlike Americans who actually live there and can get true info off the rare not fully corrupted media outlet.

Considering they are globalists, yes.

I think there is a synergism going on there user.

1000 years old wall builder nation send it's secret energy to Trump. Hillary loving leftist media on rage…

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-orban-idUSKCN1030GN?il=0

hungarianfreepress.com/2016/07/23/hungarys-prime-minister-endorses-donald-trump/

Interesting point, but I think another internal dynamic is going on with most leftists. They want to be continuously brainwashed. It's literally pathological. Any truth that threatens their internal narrative they've grown so accustomed to strikes fear in them as a existential threat to their very psyche.

The humorous and ironic part is, they will scream and shout at you for claiming they are anything but "open-minded" eheh.

It's triggered about Trump because the owners are; this applies to national medias as well, such as YLE.

Its also way easier to push even more blatant lies down peoples throat because the average normalfag here knows even less about hillary and trump. If I want to have my daily ragefix I just turn on the tv.

leld

everyone i know is a berniecuck that got assblasted when he endorsed hilldog

pls annex us trump

t. canadian

In smaller European countries, the media relies entirely on outside mainstream for world events.

So, if BBC or CNN etc. says Trump is a bigot, these lazy faggots will just translate it and pose it as their own article. Even if their audience would like the person they are smearing, the lack of context or familiarity with the situation makes it pass.

do Aussies have to deal with anti-trump shit like yuros and canucks do? they're on a continent of their own so I imagine that they're not as negative about trump as the others are

Nothing wakes me up better than the rage from reading mainstream newspapers in the morning.

Can't Turban the Orban.

When Trump take Pennsylvania ave I look forward to plundering Germany and the rest of the EU in WW3.

we don't have to fight bro

Let's just peacefully demolish the EU

the EU is falling apart by itself

Either way I don't want no amerikike coming to "liberate" our continent for Israel.

I hear that….

Pat was on MSNBC for quite a while, but I think they intended that he'd be the fall guy. Lo and behold, he continued blowing them out of the water with everything he said. He's very insightful. He did irk me, but he was truthful take that for what it's worth, that he knew about the illegal operations in Cambodia and Laos and that he knew about it. He was also vague about position on Daniel Ellsberg and Edward Snowden, but praised Julian Assange. I think he therefore, was critical about potential leaking of extremely sensitive information such as agent's/asset's names etc. A clearer picture of the man remains to be seen, but overall, I'd say he's one of the more trustworthy political commentators we have.

They demonize Trump to try to prevent similar parties/agendas to raise in Europe.
Same with brexit, they went in full damage control in every euro country, even more after the fact.
News in Spain are like:
No kidding.

Meme it gentlemen.