REDPILLING PEOPLE ON ISLAM

With Europe now facing up to two attacks every week, it’s clear that Islam poses the greatest threat to Western Civilization we’ve seen yet. Alas, the vacant public still largely don’t understand how dangerous this ideology is, and why it needs to be banned outright. The mainstream mindset is still that Islam is a "Religion of Peace" that can do no wrong. Whenever there’s a terrorist attack these days, the media and politicians will apologize to high heaven, sweeping Islam under the rug where they hope we forget about it being the root cause.

To put it bluntly, Europeans are being crushed in between an ideology that wants them dead, and leftist propaganda that justifies it. It’s time for a right-wing propaganda push to counteract the left-wing delusion of “peaceful Islam”.

We have at our disposal a colossal deluge of video evidence proving the regressive, brutal nature of Islam. We have every modern Islamic terrorist attack from Swissair Flight 330 to the Munich shootings, we have countless Imams confirming the bigoted totalitarian views of Islam, we have public mob violence, we have honor killings, we have Muslim thugs attacking Europeans, we have media related to the culture of sexual abuse, numerous negative online postings from Muslims, and god knows what else.

If we collect it all here, it will allow video makers the resources to properly redpill people into fighting back against the Islamic invasion of Europe. We’ll need montage after montage, ruthlessly exposing people to the truth until they can deny it no more. We know at this point that no politician or mainstream media outlet will ever properly address radical Islam within our current culture, so it’s up to normal people to inform one another.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZV315xqbRK8
youtube.com/watch?v=W9TOdMzOH1U
youtube.com/watch?v=vrChUKgypXw
youtube.com/watch?v=XUr_KQbWNGs
youtube.com/watch?v=SBnXCotdkaE
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/11/watch-anti-migrant-video-going-viral-across-europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=9rjdO4cfeEg
youtube.com/watch?v=ryYETmi9lNA
youtube.com/watch?v=4GnjYSViSa4
archive.is/pIK9I
media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1469265441002.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consanguinity#Muslims
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbeiter-_und_Soldatenrat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavalry#World_War_II
wikiislam.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bongalong here, our media claims that the Munich attacker was a German-Iranian.

They also refuse to say 'Allah Akhbar', instead opting for "The suspect shouted 'God is great' in Arabic".

Canadian here. Our media says that a Truck killed people in Nice.

It's interesting to know that Transformers are now real.

This is the root of all their problems. They missed 2000 years of evolution. Asking them to coexist with more evolved humans was bound to cause trouble.

More like they evolved in a different direction after continual incest for 1400 years.

Bump

That's absolutely wrong. Jews are the greatest existential threat to Western(White) civilization, because they are the ones who push non-White immigration, miscegenation, self-hating propaganda, degeneracy and other destructive things.

No, it's not Islam. It's white traitors.

By The Numbers - The Untold Story of Muslim Opinions & Demographics
Clarion Project - Challenging Extremism | Promoting Dialogue
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk

Ben Shapiro: The Myth of the Tiny Radical Muslim Minority
TruthRevoltOriginals
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

Brigitte Gabriel gives FANTASTIC answer to Muslim woman claiming all Muslims are portrayed badly » T
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

Migrant Crisis: The Footage the Media Refuses to Broadcast
youtube.com/watch?v=ZV315xqbRK8

New years eve 2015, Immigrant riots in Cologne Germany - An eyewitness account
youtube.com/watch?v=W9TOdMzOH1U

A rape game called ‘Taharrush’ is what might have happened in Germany during NYE assaults
youtube.com/watch?v=vrChUKgypXw

Muslim MIgrants Demand Sex
youtube.com/watch?v=XUr_KQbWNGs

Les Brigandes - Antifa (nouvelle version après censure)
youtube.com/watch?v=SBnXCotdkaE

With Open Gates: The forced collective Suicide of European Nations - Watch with Audio below
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/11/watch-anti-migrant-video-going-viral-across-europe/

Immigration by the Numbers – Off the Charts
NumbersUSA
youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ

Immigration, World Poverty and Gumballs - NumbersUSA.com
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

also
David Wood on the 3 stages of Jihad
youtube.com/watch?v=9rjdO4cfeEg

Muslims Interogate Comedian about Insulting Islam, but unfortunately he has all the Answers…
youtube.com/watch?v=ryYETmi9lNA

Congolese UN Diplomat Bokwango calls African refugees "human trash who raid cities like rats"
youtube.com/watch?v=4GnjYSViSa4

I don't like the idea of concentrating on Islam. Islam is plainly not the problem, non-white subhumans are. Many on these murderous kebabs in Europe are barely even Muslims, they are killing out of racial resentment, not religious faith. Goofy white eccentrics who convert to Islam aren't a problem either. Framing this issue as religious rather than racial just seems cucky.

That's why jews, kebab and niggers must be deported altogether.

Waste of dubs. Islam is not compatible with Europe. As long as there is Islam here, there will be kebab. And we must remove kebab.

How cute. You still think that deporting kikes solves problems. Please, stay a while. Your eyes might be opened.

Kill yourself, cuck

I guess I'm a #MuslimMissile now.

It will be easier to nuke them all in Israel. I can't believe I have to specify this. Are you a newfag or a shill ?

Oh, but of course. My apologies, I don't know what I thought back then.

Neither is Christianity.

I absolutely agree that non-whites must be exterminated on a global scale. I just don't like the implication that Islam is the problem, these kebabs would still be violent low-IQ subhumans even if they all converted to Christianity en masse, which they might try in order to avoid a religious-based deportation order. Religion is irrelevant.

Wow I'm a #MohammedMissile now!

While I agree, I think all European peoples don't have the germanic sense of racial soul and, depending on how they are mongrelized, need some religion in their life to protect traditional morals, values and culture. I agree with Bezmenov's stance on this: it's the basis to protect ourselves from marxism subversion.

I think christianity may still be uncucked if it's purged from all this "original sin", "inclusive" and "tolerant" bullshit (thus reverting to an ethnocentrist religion of pride, loyalty and honor), and the catholic papal sovereignty (in order to free it from absolutism).

And I think that it will be easier to uncuck Christianity than getting back to paganism, animism or any european original belief.

>I just don't like the implication that Islam is the problem
Me neither. But Islam is a problem (i.e. one of them). Few years after Mohamed's death, muslims began "converting" (read "invading") european countries, in the name of their god. The fact that Islam was just a pretext is irrelevant IMO, because Islam enables conversion by force. So clearing Europe from Islam will be necessary, for me, even if there is no more sandnigger on its soil.

THE problem is all third worlders you fucking moron.
Only civic nationalists and cuckservatives focus on Islam.

If anything the radical terrorists are aiding the right wing by drawing attention to the immigration problem.

It would be way worse for Europe if they were silent. Remember the problem we face is with their birthrates and mass migration.

Traitors are the arsonist and the firefighters, or anything else you might need to say distracted from their mischief.

Nothing to see here goys…

Richard Gutjahr - German journalist

Husband of Ex-Mossad Lieutenant and former Knesset member, who just so happened to coincidentally find himself in Cairo to film the (((Arab Springs))) just as it was "Habbeninks".

Later he would find notoriety as the goy…er guy who managed to get back from his historic holiday in Nice managing to capture on film a white truck doing nothing much, shortly before it went on to do something that made headlines around the world, after his lovely holiday trip he got back arriving in Germany, Munich to be precise, just in time to catch the beginning of the Munich terror attack.

I hope no tin foil hatters are going to use this mere cohencidence to make claims that israeli intelligence services are directly involved in this.

Remember coincidences are just that, a coincidence, nothing more, nothing less filthy goyim.

We have to shed ourselves and this entire movement of all these conspiracy theorists, who provide facts and evidence of conspiracies taking place, and go with whatever the jewish media tells you goys.

A bit like uncle CIA-kike Anglin has been telling you goys about since he started, remove tin foil hats and watch and believe all you see and hear on TV, got that goys?

Conspiracy tin foil hat wearing nutjobs almost all become anti-semites in one way or another eventually, so we must purge this site and all others of any and all people who notice things…

Now go fight for israel you filthy low-down dog goys… er guys.

archive.is/pIK9I

media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1469265441002.jpg

Achmed please go

Daily reminder every terrorist attack on Western ground has jewish fingerprints all over them

Not Jews. White traitors.

Both Jews and Muslims must be purged. How do you not get this?

Gee, I wonder who is behind that post?

Not "Jews and Muslims".

White traitors.

So what you're saying is that because Muslims are the shock troops of the Jews then we shouldn't worry about them????

HMMMMMMMM, that makes so much sense!

Fuck you, sandnigger. Every semite is our enemy, the whole world will belong to us, your shitty little desert included.

Not whatever is your favourite distraction. White traitors.

Judaism is an ethno-religion, in that it explicitly exists to protect and preserve the Jewish race, as directed by god. A religious Jewish community will always preference an atheist genetic Jew over a convert who observes all of the Jewish law. In contrast, Christianity was never an ethno-religion, how can one 'uncuck' an ideology which was never truly on our side? H.S. Chamberlain and other proto-nazi philosophers thought that they could recast Christianity as a sort of 'Aryan Judaism', a religion which was specifically constructed to ensure the existence of our people, but it never caught on. I plan to do more research on their attempt.

What do you mean by this?

Here, have even more redpills you dirty kike.

Yeah I'm not gonna focus on whites when there are Jews and Muslims to kill.

Stop trying.

No Moishe, I'm saying focus all attention to removing kikes, from that moment henceforth everything else will slot into place

The only obstacle to freeing all our countries is in first removing the kike, without doing so you are simply dealing with their latest wave of attack and it will continue eternally, as you know.

Into the ovens you must go

Not "Jews and Muslims", user. No.

White traitors.

reported

Filtered and reported :^)

Anglin CIA-kike bot detected

Not "the Jews", user.

White traitors.

That's cute.

Gas yourself fucking kike

Like (((you)))?

Are you ready to start being concerned with the white anti-white traitors now, user.?

Not your favourite distraction, user.. No.

White traitors.

Christianity has been perverted by Levant ideological currents (like they did with Ancient Greece) from the start, at the death of Jesus. Jesus message wasn't love between peoples, but love for your people. Call it "recasting" if you want, but my opinion, if you permit, is just that's original christianism; it's not linked to a race in particular, as any race could practice it as an ethno-centered religion.

European muslims are traitors. They are accointed to invaders of our soil. They must perish, and their mosques and artefacts too.

prove it

Will you stop sperging and spreading lies fucking anti-white rat?

This isn't a thread about Jews, it was about Muslims. The focus, however should be on white traitors as a priority.

When the traitors stop their self-hating plan to get rid of whites, there can be a different variable to discuss. Not until, user.

Hey, you bigot, you're aware that these are the radicals? One of the cameramen was clearly not stoning here. Racist. #NotAllMuslims.

Nice IP swap, reported again

bigotry is a good thing
all muslims and all christains need to be executed
both of them are illogical cucks promoting multiculturalism and need to to removed from planet

Fuck off filthy jew who just switched IP. Kikes manipulate everything, focusing on any other group before they are all exterminated is just focusing on heads of the hydra instead of the core. You will be put in an oven.

It's quite simple

Jews and Muslims have to leave, NOW

gas yourself

does not work that way

Indeed, they have their own countries.

The problem isn't Islam itself, but that they fucked too many literal inbreed imbeciles into this world who now terrorize for many hundreds of years - or until the next big biowar wipes them out. The Osman Reich was an imperial problem, not an islamic. There was no threat after the reconquista, despite not exterminating all muslims in the area. But I suspect those in Andalus weren't inbred imbeciles. Same for large parts of Russia and central Asia, even todays Indonesia could one day be proof of this fundamental difference.

We gave underdeveloped niggers fertilizers and antibiotics and they inundated the world with niggers. We gave underdeveloped mudskins fertilizers and antibiotics and they inundated the world with sandniggers. We gave underdeveloped chinks fertilizers and antibiotics and they inundated China with chinks.

On of those three underdeveloped and backward tsunamis developed into a remarkable civilization, so it isn't about Religion or education or worldview, it is purely about genetics and day to day organization. If you grew up in Kongo, you could just stray around and collect fruits. So you're a lazy fuck. If you grew up in a desertifying savanna (MENA), you had to sit through half a year of nothingness with nothing to do, collect or walk around. If you grew up in China, you had to organize or you were killed when your part of the Reich went down. Desertification means something different too: Your radius of action becomes smaller and smaller, so you revert to tribes and consanguinity. Mudskins are fundamentally fucked up. Islam is just a symptom and the prophet(s) a consequence. And now they spread this defeatist "civilization" around the world.

One thing in addition to the "Bavarian Sovjet Republic": Nobody calls it that way. If they would, way more pupils would see through the propaganda, render the whole point of brainwashing history class obsolete. Because this would be the first step, the next would be to ask why they coordinated action and what specifically they had in common.

Case in point: de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbeiter-_und_Soldatenrat

It took me years to see that they indeed were the exact same as the Sovjets. No difference at all. Nothing in between, except language.

The tower of Babel was financed by a Jew, I'll bite my ass if not.

Wtf this is big

VEHICLES OF PEACE

Jews enable mudskins, especially of the mudslime variety, to be the scourge of Europe. Remove all kebab and you still have the Jews who will then manipulate another non-white race to genocide whites. Gas only the kikes and guess what, you still have millions of mudslimes who have a similar belief in supremacy over "the Other" which in this case are whites.

Jews believe that they are supreme because of their race and religion.
Arabs believe that they are supreme because of their race.
Muslims believe that they are supreme because of their religion.

Whoever thinks that Islam is irrelevant to the problem is at best misguided, and at worst a literal shill.

Jews are few in number but have power and money.
Mudslimes are generally without real power but they have numbers and the tendency to use Zerg tactics, plus during chimpouts are fully supported by the kikes.

So tell me, how is it that whites should only focus on removing kikes? These groups might be different kinds of enemies requiring different strategies to fight, but they are still enemies nonetheless. Europeans seem to have forgotten Martel & Sobieski who felt first hand what it's like to fight mudslimes at your own gates. Or are you going to shill that those middle ages invasions were only possible because of kikes too? Face it, kikes and sandniggers are actually the Yin & Yang of the Caucasian genocide. And yet you're still busy debating whether it's more Holla Forumsish to be a literal "hurr durr kike on a stick guise" treehugger, fedora tipper or a Christcuck. No matter which god you believe in (or don't believe in) you whites should unite to resist the Semitic scourge.

Fucking Brad Pitt!

Ban assault trucks and whites now!

Thanks to christianity Europe survived 1000 years and when Spain was recovered (for christianity) Europe conquered the world.

Read a book tard, black metal isnt a proof of anything.

Nope. The entire Western Tradition is closely tied to the direct influence of Chritianity. Ancient European paganisms hardly promotes the national patriotism of modern times.

Surely that makes it even worse? The argument that "we just need to work harder to help them assimilate" is completely lost, if the person is already significantly Westernised, and still goes ahead and does this.

show them this video. (also someone save it because it's likely to be taken down)

Saved and Shaved

WEW lad, he never heard of gravity.

Show this to anyone who says Islam is a religion of peace and IS is nothing to do with Islam

The religion of peace

Totally not the religion of violent human explosions.

This phrase is literally an attempted exploit of the human capacity for trust.

Coupled with the subtle shaming tactics, of course.

You see, the whole thing about SJW's defending muslims, is because of a threefold tactic.

1. An exploit based on the maternal instinct, portraying Muslims as poor, misunderstood, peaceful victims of circumstance.

2. Portraying whites as evil, demons, to inspire hatred.

3. Social proof of conforming to the SJW clique (about the only social circle these people have)

Coupled with the fact that the only reason the SJW's feel this way about Muslims, is because giant media corporations TELL THEM TO.

You mean bluepilling people on judaism OP.

Islam is a symptom, Judaism is the disease.

ATTENTION OP, IT IS NOW UP TO 2 ATTACKS EVERY DAY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavalry#World_War_II

enjoy.

Do we actually *need* to redpill people on Islam?

Do they not have ears and eyes?

These are blatant Orwelian lies designed to brainwash people. I wonder who comes up with these (((memes)))

This is a great resource:

wikiislam.net/

Their desire for (((Social Inclusion))) has robbed them of their rationality.

They think they will be expelled from society if they don't support islam, because that is what the media tells them.

Fucking shills working overtime on this shithole

Flak heaviest when over target.

Amhed please!

Reported: Islamism!

but even if israel is doing false flagging, they are basically helping us at this point, orlando club gave trump the LGBT vote, at least the not-completely-insane LGBT voters.

I dont disagree with you, but why should we care? maybe OYVEYSSAD are trying to fix some of the damage they've done over the years by steering the masses in the direction away from genocide?

"Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting. No one should believe that the war that we are waging is the war of the Islamic State. It is the war of all Muslims, but the Islamic State is spearheading it. It is the war of Muslims against infidels. O Muslims, go to war everywhere. It is the duty of every Muslim."

— Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, leader of Islamic State

BAN BAN BAN, BAN THE KORAN

BAN BAN BAN, BAN THE KORAN

What the fuck are you on?

I've been huffin' kek.