Russian planes bomb US base

According to The Wall Street Journal, deal backers in the White House and State Department believe U.S. airstrikes on the Nusra Front in areas that were previously occupied by Russian forces would provide protection for allies in Syria.

However, officials in the Pentagon and CIA contend that Washington bowed to Moscow in the deal and believe that the U.S. needs to confront Russia.
The Russian strike on the base occurred on June 16. The U.S. and British forces help maintain what is described as a buffer zone in Jordan. Forces go into Syria to help protect Jordan from Islamic State, U.S. officials told The Journal. Forces didn’t spend the night, due to security reasons.

tl;dr Russians bomb US base and Obama's people are acting like pussies about it

archive.is/cwGlD

Well obongo just killed 85 innocent women and children but he can't take Putin's girth.

Nobody in the United States cares about foreign adventures when the white U.S. population is being chased down by "assimilation" in a program of deliberate genocide against the white U.S. population, blending the white population into the third-world population which has been brought in by "anti-racist" anti-whites. The same might be said about Russia, though being a much poorer country has less far of a drop to slide into third-world status.

what the fuck does any of of that have to do with a news story and why are you even saging?

working too hard over at tel aviv or is it moscow?

Putin knows he can kill any Obongo funded terrorists and get away with it. And the Command in Chimp can't du nuffin or he risks exposing they are his cronies getting bombed.

I thought we didn't have boots on the ground?

more curious to see how much more aggressive Putin might get after this tbh. Apparently it was a blow to the Brits too

they're "advisers" making sure ISIS doesn't sneak into Jordan *cough bullshit *cough

im wondering if the intel snowden took with him over there gave putin some sort of upper-hand in this, like, can he blackmail obama?

I noticed that since Snowden's shenanigans that was when Putin got more brazen

So then what's the problem here? As long as we're operating in a way that the majority of Americans are unaware about, these things will continue to happen. Saber rattling with Russia isn't the solution, exposing the lies that put us in bad situations is.

Quality proofreading there by Fox News.

This is insignificant bs.

Putin is waiting for Trump to get in so that Russia and America can ally together against the sandniggers and China.

Quality proofreading or Freudian slip? You decide.

Fucking kill them all Putin. Every last one. Zionists without even realizing

I pray for this tbh.
I'm wondering if the Russians would have an interest in exposing the DNC (via leaks) to help facilitate this.

ZOGBOT USA BTFO. KEKEKEKEKEK.

I'm sick of the Lügenpresse portraying putin as le ebil russkiye boogeyman

bump because I'm board

Europe is so much more incredibly cucked than the US it's laughable they think they aren't.

Hilarious how Putin is pinching Obama to react but he just stays put like a cuck he is.

This is the military equivalent of the cuban hand.

And as a burger I support this 100%. Putin may be more kosher than I would like but it's a pretty comfy feeling seeing world leaders put king nigger in his place.

Obongo is just the poor kike puppet.

He's a nigger…

He's a nigger slave controlled by kike masters.

And he doesn't even know it.

so basically what he would be about 150-200 years ago?

KKK
KEK
KKK

Who do you think helped get to those leaks in the first place?

We merely replaced the chains and whips with welfare and prisons

Get out leftycuck faggot.

The absolute worst off nigger in the US is better than the best off nigger would be in an Afircan ran and operated country.

Failed false flag to start WWIII?

Failed false flag.

Get real, user.

Good tbh, nobody wants war with Russia except for genocidal globalist kikes.

When Trump is president we are bros with Russia again, as we should be.

That's just silly. Really.

I'm shocked

why would I be angry at Obama for that last part rather than all the previous parts?

There shouldn't be a US base in Syria. They never gave us permission to be there, fuck off kikes.

They worked harder when they were slaves, and they were a poor deal then. We fucking got jewed by jews.

The last time whites and niggers tried breeding they created the fucking semites, lets not make another legion of useless violent tan people.

US bases in foreign countries are about as welcome as dog shit in the treads of your shoes.

I pity the poor cunts running them when they get overrun they're gonna get extra special torture.

Well duh, Russkies are actually dealing with the sandniggers and we have an actual sandnigger in office fucking shit up.