Tfw literally 5'5

It's like I was created with the intention of never getting laid

I don't see the problem

don't really like 3DPD, so it doesn't really matter, but the femdom in me says it would be better if I were smaller for some reason

Trips of truth. Being short isn't bad unless you want to get /fit/ and sling qt 3.14s over your shoulder.

check again

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

All you fucking normies complaining about not getting laid. Get the fuck out of here.

Nice try normie, go back to your job then go watch a movie with your gf. Don't forget to meet your parents for dinner tonight.

gee that siure sounds like a lot of obligatory errands

Wear boots. They can't tell how tall you are in bed.

it's normalfags you twit
anyone who uses "normie" doesn't belong on any chan
the only reason people say "normie" is so they can use it on reddit, twitter, and facebook so they don't upset anyone
but your on Holla Forums ya dig so either talk normally like the rest of us or get your ebonics loving ass out of here

ha ha ha, fear me, op, you puny manlet!!!1

XDD EBIN POST!! RESPECT ANONYMOUS WE ARE THE AUTHORITY HERE. :) IF YOU DON'T LIKE US THEN GO AWAY!

U CAN TRY IF YOU WANT BUT WE WILL HACK YOU xd

I'm only 4'10"
I'm a girl.

tits & a timestamp or gtfo

FUCKING MANLETS GET OFF MY BOARD!!

Womanlets are worse than manlets tbh you have to settle for being a slut and/or settling for equally as pathetic guys thus producing even worse children it's sad.