Berber Defense League

Hi folks !
I am a Berber and I hate arabs more than most europeans do.

What I used to do is to put pork in mudslimes letterboxes, train seats and buses seats and so on…

And you know what…
I always get away with it

Never had any problem or so with Justice and Police

Fuck the moon-god. Always.

Other urls found in this thread:

christianheadlines.com/blog/bibles-smuggled-into-north-africa-to-meet-growing-need-of-church.html
youtu.be/06vgxgKUfDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cool

sage

fuck off nigger

nigger yourself sandnigger

stop projecting yourself

Your alright by me

Thanks !

I've only ever met muslim berbers. What you practice aome other desert religion?

Berbers are far from being muslims.
But for those who say they are it's just camouflage.

Stick around OP, with all these 4cucks shilling for racial acceptance and equality you'll fit right in!

GO to bed Chaim.

They are a conglomerate of arabs/moors/turks/shitkistan
THEY ARE WHAT WE CALL A STATELESS NATION
that's what will happen when the borders of a nation is opened.

THEY HAVE CHRISTIANS / JEWS / ANIMISTS AND THEY ARE POLYTHEISTS

AMAZIGH WERE PHOENICIANS/JEWS/BEDOUINS

BERBER IS THE ULTIMATE MELTING POT

sage this thread

Incognito
once I went to a mosque
and I put some pork slices around

I got away with it

This mosque is now impure for ever

not really as a fact
just shilling for alterity

To fight against the ugliness of islam and arabs
is a noble cause.

Quit being Muslim and I'll treat you with the respect a southern European deserves. Otherwise you are scum to me.

Only in your mind

Congrats OP pat yourself on the back for being a non-retarded mutt. I'll bet you stupid fucks think you're Romans too

Bibles Smuggled into North Africa to Meet Growing Need of Church
>>christianheadlines.com/blog/bibles-smuggled-into-north-africa-to-meet-growing-need-of-church.html

Stop being full of yourself kebab.
And if there is a sandnigger here it's you.

No one cares you fucking sandniggers. We will send back all these inbred pedofanatics in northern Africa, and not a single fuck will be given about how many pork letters you'll send.

I had some Berber guides on a two week Sahara trek. It was good fun, once I got through their damn amizegh(?) accent in Arabic. Can you read those Wingdings btw? Arabic seems much easier in comparison but I only had a little exposure to it.

What are the race of Berber?

face tattoos or gtfo

Berbers are explicitly white North Africans.

You guys are cool.

Show us some pics of your women and then I will decide if you can join us.

berbers look breddy hu'wite to me, some of 'em even have blonde and red hair

Aryan/arab mix, they are blue eyed, most of them blond.

Pretty weird considering all the WIR SIND KÖNIGEN UND SCHEISSE going on. All the h'wites of the world outside Europe just mixed away even though they were the master racfe.

They were fundementally different in the first place though, europeans are made up of three ethnic migrations early nomadic farmers, western hunter gatherers, and ancient north eurasian. The theory of early nomaid farmers states that they came from the caucaus or turkey and came to europe through the basphorous and gibraltor during two seperate migrations, basques are a example of a people who are largely of this stock, berbers too are descendants of this migration and we share way more dna with them than any sandnigger.

Some of you are alright. Don't emigrate to Europe tomorrow.

Fuck off of France

Agreed.

Are you implying that Berbers should take over middle eastern and expel the Arabs?

Was that a threat?

wtf, I come back 2 hours later and still no berber babes.

Stop Ahmed.
You've been spotted.

LOL ! arab mix only in Egypt and Libya I guess.

Don't forget by the way that arabs are mulattos and their ancestors are black.
>>youtu.be/06vgxgKUfDw

I like you Berbers - most closely related population globally is the Finnic peoples. That is very good.

I think there should be some kind of cultural reconquista where Islam should be forbidden.
That would be a good start.
Later arabs would be "invited" to go back to their "hole-ly land".

Thanks

Arabs are