Is it weird to wear a bike helmet for casual riding as an adult?

Is it weird to wear a bike helmet for casual riding as an adult?

yes very autistic
no you look cool af

do you like having your skull cracked open?

t. scaredy ass bitch

check your cities laws on bike riding, if it's required by law to wear a helmet while riding a bike then do so.

okay, don't wear anything while working with hot metal

i used to bicycle for sport, was fun but I quit because it was sucking too much money. i probably would have got brain damage or worse if i wasn't wearing a helmet when a van hit me from behind. helmets are important

A friend of mine didn't wear a bike helmet. He was cruising around in a supermarket parking lot, all of a sudden he woke up in an ambulance. Apparently he hit a pothole, flew over the handlebars and flew headfirst into the concrete. I inline skate, and once ran over a speedbump and flipped, cracking my helmet in half. The worst damage I had was a bad scrape on my leg. If not for the helmet I would be sucking out of a straw right now.
Quit worrying how it looks, you only have one brain and doctors can't fix it.

You should buy a car instead bro

Its cool to wear a helmet, it makes any hobby or vocation that much cooler.

because it's all or nothing, right?

I bet you refuse to kiss anyone unless there's a piece of plastic wrap on their mouths

what is an in-between for a helmet?
unless it was a hot 2D girl, I would refuse to kiss them anyway

only wearing one if you're doing something dangerous, like biking down a steep slope

I wear a helmt when i eat cereal

No, it isn't. Wear a fucking helmet and stop being so self-conscious.

Wait, if you don't want to look weird as an adult, you have to wear the whole tight biking gear.

I definitely think 8channers should wear helmets

I said I WEAR A HELMT WHEN I ETA CEAREL

I got hit by a car from behind and I'm not damaged.

People will make fun of you but it's the smartest fucking thing you can do. I wish more people did it. But we live in a society of retards who would rather not have complete strangers judge them for 5 seconds rather than wear some head protection for a bike ride.

I cycle a lot and don't wear one. You need to do a risk assessment. Currently the manner in which i ride and where i ride I just don't any significant risk of head injury, hence I don't feel the need to wear a helmet.

Are you SURE you didnt get damaged, user?

a lot depends on the helmet, user

pic related

it's a lot less weird than a part shaven head covered in sutures and a catheter in the nose. wear a helmet, op.

You sure are a special little retard.

Odds of dying in car crash are even less, better not wear your seatbelts!
Your logic is fucking retarded.
How hard is it to put a helmet on your fucking head?

I don't, unless I'm doing something that calls for it such as street racing

When I got tired of all my friends being milk drinking, video game addicted man children (my friend are lean successful faggots now) I took up cycling as a sport (road and crits). Out of everyone I know of who has died on a bike around here personally and through friends, nobody was not wearing one.

I still wear one wherever I go though. I know a guy who nearly got paralyzed only going around 13mph because he thought his friend was going straight when he actually signaled to make a left. He got his shit wrecked by a log fence and showed me the helmet he was wearing when I went to visit him once. There was a sharp chunk taken out of the polystyrene by the edge of a log. pic related

but i can't look cool with my luscious locks of hair fluttering in the wind, and my cock hanging out of my zipper.

My cities law requires people to wear helmets and safety vest

Cuck City, Oregon?

colorado