Mexican President Promises To Work With Trump If He Is Elected: "A Constructive Attitude"

archive.is/to0Wa
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/22/mexican_president_promises_to_work_trump_if_elected_a_constructive_attitude.html

Video included in link. I can't make a webm right now but feel free to.

WALL ALL BUT CONFIRMED. GLOBALISTS BTFO AS PER USUAL

THEY DO AS THE EMPEROR WILLS

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bend the knee, Paco

Now to see what trucuck will respond with.

Canada will be annexed and its people deported to Mexico, and they will be paying for the plane ride

Almost every rural household here has a rifle. Try it, southerner.

It appears he's beginning to accept his fate.

North American Union when?

How about I stay in my country and you stay in yours? EVERY FROZEN BRADE OF GRASS YRANKEE

My should I support trump, Holla Forums?

Why*

nice trips snowman. they still won't save you.

Syrup bottles don't count as firearms, wildling.

Bants aside how is your access to firearms? Can you purchase semi-automatics and handguns easily enough? I know that your Parliament has bought into the "assault weapon" meme to an extent. Gobless

It beats a free pinko helicopter ride.

VICENTE B L O W N T H E F U C K O U T

nigger

pistol caliber carbines and non black semi autos are pretty easy to get, actual pistols somewhat more difficult as they require an extra license. Really all you have to do is un-nerf your magazines illegally and you're on par with what most Americans can have.

Cara is the only beaner I trust.

you already tried this twice and got fucking rocked. What hope do you have of conquering white people when you can't even beat a bunch of shitskins in their sand huts, or fish eyes with some sticks and shoddy ak's?

I'm sure it went something like this

Low energy. Should be 40 feet at least.

supreme lel

That's the best part, They'd finish the wall and trump would be like " I mean, it's a wall, but is that really the best you could do? It's like you don't even want to trade with us. But really, build a wall, a huge wall, one that tells me 'I want to trade with America' and then, we can discuss trade."

If you want to ensure maximum WALL, do what the government did back then to trick the kikes into expanding the railroad system all over the country.

Simply put, make it so that the more wall the companies in charge of building it build, and the stronger and more durable it is, the more shekels and dosh they will get from the government. And if they make it bigger, longer and/or more durable/thicker than planned, so be it. More shekels to them, and Murrica is all the more safe.

A 30 feet tall wall? What do you need a 40 feet tall wall for? We're not gonna pay for a fucking 50 feet tall wall!

Are they pretty much admitting that he's already won?

yeah but each one of those guns only has 10 rounds in it at most

they're five round pinned but you can still get thirty rounders here.

i've been to canada you fags don't do that shit, my grandpa had some faggot mounties take his pistol and forced him to throw away his double stack mag or turn around and go back to port huron

Makes sense tbh. The Mexipres is obviously one of those upper-class Mexicans who are of unmixed Spaniard descent which is fucking depressing because it means that fucking Mexico's president is Whiter than ours, which means that he's smart enough to know what's right. I mean, what kind of president actually wants to be running a country so shitty that millions illegally exit every year just to be safe? If he's really smart, he'll pull a Duerte and kill all the cartel fuckers. If he's a fucking genius he'll ask Trump for military aid in killing all the cartel fuckers, which Trump would likely agree to as it would stop a huge portion of America's drug and immigration problem right at the source.

Basically, if Nieto is cooperative and supportive, Trump will end up making Mexico great again too by accident.

kek, I remember my Dad used to have an AR-10 that he machined into full auto only(thing go hot enough to start a fire holy shit). Sure we obey the law now, but invasion is a whole nother thing. I'm not sure why you think you'll have an easier time invading a white country with limited arms than you did invading a yellow country equipped with sharpened sticks covered in feces

Sorry, canuck, but it's CURRENT YEAR and there are roughly 7 white people left in Canada. Mudpeople aren't loyal. If you join our cause your life will be far better, anyway, and we'll force those damn frogs to assimilate.

i remember a while ago that trump said he would basically stop all wire transfers of money from the us to mexico until they agreed to pay for the wall. the amount per year is something like 4 times what the wall would cost

Oh fuck, I just realized OnlyAfro is responsible for meme'ng Trump into power.
PRASE KEK

Someone should confirm with source, but I'm pretty sure the Mexican government makes 24.6 billion USD annually. Trump has threatened to without wire transfers to Mexico unless they comply. The deal is pay 5-10 billion now or lose 25 billion dollars every year until you do.

b-but t-that doesn't fit the narrative?!!

did the MSM lie to me?

That's 24.6 billion from wire transfer revenue I mean.

Just wait until you see the wall. PROTIP. It's going to be mandatory and embedded under your skin. Oded Yinon is coming. Also. Texas did 911

donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall

What other option does Mexico have? THey figure they'd at least lube themselves up and bite the pillow instead of angering the future president and he sticks it in dry.

Was there ever any doubt?

Those ones can stay. They have proven they are honorary Americans. All the cucks and Trudeau supports get deported though.

underrated post ;-;

Hell no, they're just going to pay for it.

Barking at the wrong tree.

I just hope the spics building the wall have a constrictive attitude

this is some sort of subterfuge, no? let's not kid around. Maybe take some jobs from China and put them in Mexico instead or something? what is this?

There shouldn't be any surprise in how this has happened. Mexico is not a great country. They've turned around on their stance because they realized that it isn't a done deal that they'll get to keep fixing their problems with 'open borders' that Hillary would completely allow without hesitation. The Mexican economy relies on the American one, as most of it is sent back to the home country through laborers. This was the easy solution.

Now that even Hillary's campaign is admitting that it's going to be "very, very close," Mexico is seeing the writing on the wall and is deciding to make themselves better in the style that fits who'll be the next President of the United States.

This is how Mexico operates, it's low energy and doesn't defend itself or thinks on its own - it literally just piggybacks on the policies of the U.S.

good

I'm still convinced the wall will be on Mexico's southern border.

Shit is hitting the fan in Venezuela and other Latin countries.

There's no rule that says Mexico can't build a wall too. Their southern border is small enough it should be easy shit to build a wall.

Constructive ? Like licking his boots so he keeps giving mexico free shit ?

>>>/a/

Build the wall-o.

Um, what you are seeing now is the cartels under some semblance of control (between Mexigov and the CIA). It could get a lot worse.

The problem is you have an easy to make product (coke/drugs) that's a license to print money because of the demand. And the same drugs turn the dealers/cartels into crazed animals.

Personally, I have no fuckin idea how you fix any of this and I don't think any else does either.

MEXIKIKES ON SUICIDE WATCH

Are you that angry hall monitor faggot who goes to each thread and points out every last anime pic used just to say >>>/a/ ?

Top kek, I hope that other spic is getting skinned alive by the cartels now

Even people in Mexico hate their president. The only solution is

Hey, that kinda looks like Kirby with a haircut!