Why do women like to "cuddle" after sex...

Why do women like to "cuddle" after sex? I generally like getting back to doing whatever I was doing previously after fucking, but a lot of the time the woman I am with wants to "cuddle" after we're done. What is the reason for this?

Pic unrelated.

Because that's a part of being in a relationship?

Not everybody donkey punches their sexual partner you know

they have teh feels

probably they feel some kind of primal instinctive biological assurance that you'll remain to look after their young and fend off predators

Because you're bad at sex.
If you did it properly they should be lying there unconscious with their tongue hanging out.

I also like to cuddle after sex just kidding I don't have sex

Implying you've ever had sex with a woman, much less a human.

nice jk my dudette

The cuddling part is where their brain is receptive to pair bonding. If you want a strong, ongoing relationship, then cuddle with her. If not, get out as soon as you are done. She will hate you for it, fyi, but better than getting stuck with someone you don't want.

Dear Diary,
Today I learned that some women want to cuddle after sex. I also learned that not everyone donkey punches their sexual partner. I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise to me, but it is a little disillusioning to realize that there are such perversions running rampant in today's society. I suppose next thing I will find out is that people of opposite sexes are engaging in legitimate life-long commitment to each other. Sick!!!

Biological post-coitus response:

After a woman is filled with cum, she will:

-fall asleep
-want to stay lying down
-want to cuddle

All these are post-coitus responses to maximize pregnancy. Biologically counter-productive to stand around jumping, making it easier for the semen to seep out.

You may know that. She may know that. Her body and female genes do not. Consequently, this unconscious want to cuddle/sleep/stay in bed is associated with the XX chromosome.

Go away

Louis "THE CUCK" says it's cause you aren't fucking her good enough.

It's so they know you didn't just use them for sex. I'd recommend doing it as it'll keep them available for future sex

Like most females, some psychopath men do exist and should be eliminated from the genes pools like OP.

not op but i am a psychopath and do enjoy cuddling, i dont understand how people dont enjoy cuddling. maybe scared of getting feelings?

It's the traces of spider genes, by which female spiders eat the males after mating.

Get one of these, everyone is happy!

/thread

But abusing your gf is the most fun part!

Get a dog to do the cuddling for you.

Woman don't orgasm like you nigger. Male orgasms generally are like a light switch being turned on. Once men orgasm BAM their done and completely turned off generally speaking. This was done from a evolutionary standpoint. Males had to be on gaurd.

Woman slowly build up their arrousal and the intensity increases, their orgasms come on in waves, which allows them to repetitively orgasm. In most cases women were near the peak of arousal when a man orgasms and are still aroused after their men is completely done. This is why they like to cuddle afterwards, to bask in the after glow.

This also means you didn't do your best, most women will tap out because riding the orgasm waves will eventually, within 10 to 20 minutes become to intense and they either pass out completely from it or become a gloppy unintelligible mess.

Emotional connections are a second issue, they want to feel closeness, comfort etc etc in order to bond with their man and not feel like you used them for your own gain.

Just rub her pussy and let her cum in your arms while spooning one last time while you choke her a bit.

We anime nao?

In Current Year + 2, that might get you a rape accusation.

Give your bitches intranasal oxytocin. They're just after that neurochemical high.

I feel guilt and shame after cuming.

You should start only going with women you have a real relationship with.

Nah, it's because he fucks trannys

Maybe they think they are dogs and want to get knotted

My wife doesn't, when I'm done with her I usually lie down and cuddle with the dog instead.