How can you live comfortably without working, or working very very little?

How can you live comfortably without working, or working very very little?

be rich

Step 1: Acquire 4 million dollars
Step 2: Find a bank that generates 5% interest annually, compounded monthly
Step 3: Live off the interest

Grow pot

Is modern slavery bad?

Is it wrong, for example, to force African kids to attend "schools" when they could be dancing in the wilderness in Africa instead?

The problem is inflation has gotten so bad you have to work ridiculous hours to make very little. You're supposed to gain serotonin from doing work related tasks, but by doing the same remedial repetitive task day after day, it loses its reward.

The answer isnt investing properly, the answer is removing the rats who use usury to rise to the top and force communism onto the masses.

Be NEET
Get NEETbux
Pirate all your movies vidya, etc.

Spange. Tell sob story about being down on your luck.

Neetbux is well below the poverty line

Sacrifice your youth in getting good at what you love, earn money by being good at what you love, never work a day in your life.

It's not that complicated. If you got into a shitty job/study it's entirely your fault.

have well-off parents

Marry money.
Or suck cocks.
Your choice.

Work hard for a while until you can save up enough to buy a shitty trailer house on some land in a low tax area of Texas (about $20-50K). Buy a used car that runs well (about 5K).

With that, your expenses should be electricity (be sure you move somewhere with an electric co-op–average bill for my all electric uninsulated shitbox heated with space heaters and cooled with window units is about $150), phone (get a cricket phone for $35 a month), internet ($45-65, or more for higher speed-probably have to get wireless if you are outside town, which you should be to avoid taxes), dumpster ($50-60, share this with a neighbor), and car insurance. You should be able to fund this lifestyle by working ~15 hours a week at a minimum wage job.

You can probably get by without the phone and/or the dumpster.

You'll have to learn to do pretty much everything yourself, but the internet will tell you how to fix anything that goes wrong. I spent $30 fixing a problem on my car that it had had for years, and that I had thrown hundreds of dollars at to no avail. Mechanics don't know shit, and don't take responsibility when they fuck something up, or spend a bunch of time fixing the wrong fucking thing.

That's the povo version but you've outlined the basics:

- Buy a cheap as shit place outright
- Do the bare minimum for utilities, or go off the grid entirely if possible
- Grow your own food

The catch 22 is you can either move to buttfuck nowhere and buy cheap, but then have no prospects for any kind of work or dumpster diving, or stay nearer an urban area but pay a lot more for the privilege.

Also lol @ 35 a month for a phone and 65 for Internet. Use a cheap as fuck burner and run a pay-as-you-go SIM. Share Internet with your neighbor and halve the cost, point to point between your houses is like a one-time $100 investment.

Have you tried being rich?

Option A: Don't work. Leech off state. Lots of time but no money.
Option B: Work. Be able to afford fun stuff. No time to enjoy it.

Its a trap, really.

Do what Karl Marx did. Leech off of rich friends and write some pseudo-intellectual bullshit.

Homesteading might be a better option. Find land not privately owned and the government doesn't give a fuck about 'cause no oil to drill and build or transport some type of shelter.

Nah

t. /cuckypol/

No thanks, I'm not this retarded.

based on your above post, you seem exactly retarded enough

He means you sound like a lefty shill