BEST BREAD /ck/ thread

anyone eat "daves killer bread"?

I don't think I have had a better bread. /ck/ is a dead board so lets have a /ck/ thread (food and cooking)

Other urls found in this thread:

modernfarmer.com/2014/04/illustrated-odd-true-tale-dave-killers-bread/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=huffpost&utm_campaign=partner
oregonlive.com/washingtoncounty/index.ssf/2013/11/dave_dahl_founder_of_daves_kil.html
oregonlive.com/washingtoncounty/index.ssf/2015/01/dave_dahl_of_daves_killer_brea_8.html
oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/08/daves_killer_bread_bought_by_f.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty good stuff, did you here that Dave is a criminal tho?

modernfarmer.com/2014/04/illustrated-odd-true-tale-dave-killers-bread/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=huffpost&utm_campaign=partner

every bag of bread you buy from daves killer bread actually says this.

I can't imagine what he did, or rather what a severely flawed society forced this human being to do by giving them no other choice.

You always have a choice user, you can't blame society for your failings, I think Dave has mostly got his life together though.

10/10 bread

I don't disagree that Dave is a cool guy who got his life together, but if you are extremely intelligent, and I'm not stroking my ego or anyone else's, you see all the strings that tie this corrupt "bear trap around every corner" world that we live in.

everything is rigged, it's all a game. no matter what you do, it's fucked. it's designed to be that way. the people who designed it did it because they are against people being truly free, and able to relax and not worry about things so much.

11/11 bread

111/111 bread

13/13 bread

bread/bread bread

I thought the definition of a sandwich would rule out the possibility of using bread for filling

I-

Fuck off commie

they make a good point, but I still make bread sandwhich rarely.

No such thing as a bread sandwich, your life is a lie

Oh trust me I know the lives of many are a lie but the bread sandwich is something that in the face of all bureaucracy and red tape and limitations of this society refuses to be half baked. the bread sandwich is real. trust me, bigfoot told me that his snow bro in antarctica who makes flat earth maps said his grey friend said that hitler sent a message from the hole in the south pole that bread sandwiches are in fact factual.

I think I get it

obstacles don't invalidate choice. I'm not a deer. but maybe you are.

Kill child with bread ?

my dough is harder than your dick when you watch little timmy eat bread

daves killer bred

did you know that bred is important?

Hahahahahahaha found the fat guy

Any of you guys use a slow cooker? probably going to make a beef roast soon

you don't always have to eat it. it would be stupid to do that.

why

FUCKIN JEWISH BREAD SHILLS GET YOUR FUCKING BAGELS OUT OF MY FACE KIKES

Slow cookers are excellent. I make steews pretty regularly.

Guess again faggot:
oregonlive.com/washingtoncounty/index.ssf/2013/11/dave_dahl_founder_of_daves_kil.html

The result:
oregonlive.com/washingtoncounty/index.ssf/2015/01/dave_dahl_of_daves_killer_brea_8.html

Oh, and he sold the bakery, too:
oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/08/daves_killer_bread_bought_by_f.html

TL/DR: You are consuming bread made by a corporate bakery with a bullshit story about a violent career criminal on the bag.