DNC Wanted to False Flag Sexism

>The fake ad closes by calling on interested applicants to send their cover letters to [email protected]/* */

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WF6Pl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 7:09 AM -0700, “Freundlich, Christina” [email protected]/* */>> wrote: Mark and Luis – digital created a fake craigslist jobs post for women who want to apply to jobs one of Trump’s organizations. This will be a microsite and we still need to send it to Perkins. Since we will be pitching this, need your approval please. Thanks

>Interested applicants should send resume, cover letter, and headshot to [email protected]/* */

After sending a reminder to her superiors, Freundlich’s ideas was eventually approved by DNC Communications Director Luis Miranda. His response is copied below.

>On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 4:29 PM -0700, “Miranda, Luis” >> wrote: As long as all the offensive shit is verbatim I’m fine with it.

bump
spread this shit

ARCHIVE OF THE ARTICLE:

archive.is/WF6Pl

These digits demand we spread this info.

Interesting

(heil'd)

Bump out of interest.

checked

seriously. spoiler that ugly kikes face. jesus

Isn't this illegal?

Ugliness is god's way of warning us of their ugly hearts.

Is anyone really surprised?

Democrats will do anything to construct and protect their narratives

This is known.

This sounds fucking hot though. But yeah, a lot of Dems are gonna get the ropey-rope, it seems. Hi FBI.

AH I FINALLY REMEMBERED WHERE I FIRST SAW THAT! Picture name related.

Hypocritical, false-flagging leftists. What a surprise.

The penalty for high treason is death.

Hillary for death row.

fucking kikes man

Yuck. On top of that ugly mug, she has cankles.

fuckin kek

As fake as this sounds, it would most probably go over the heads of 90% of the gullible retards it was aimed at.

Of course its a fucking broad.
A man would never write something like that in a million years. Of couse a man would love to hang out with a pretty woman, he would never demand that a pretty woman he hires not gain weight, be "open to public humiliation," be able to "evaluate other women’s hotness," and lie about their age. Those are only things that shitty women would ever say, they are the deadly sins of a woman, especially evaluating other women's hotness. This is just a woman projecting her insecurities onto the trump campaign.

Likewise for that Roald Dahl text + drawings.

bump

This is absolutely disgusting.
What a shame none of this will make any major news.. (unless it has, I don't watch the news. lel)

Seriously this.

Most of the degrading and insulting shit in the media that actively targets women is cooked up by hens cackling in their little roundtable hiveminds. The rest of the perversions are brought on and funded by

J E W C Y
E
W
C
Y

hahahaha you think demorats care about legality? Look at all the illegal shit Obongo did in the past 8 years.

I want this spread and I want it spread now

I have brought A LOT of normies over simply by pointing out media narrative. This was so obviously to head off any attack on Cankles, but only obvious mostly to those with political sense and who had experienced LW and Faggotgate bullshit. The Goatfuckers thing too… on CBC in Montreal thet were talking about George Milo and some idiot unironically namedropped the Sarkpuppet and Batshit Wu. Good news is CBC is mostly hugbox hipster radio. That dyke in the afternoon is funny though.

What is with thd jheri curl?

You can say that again. Female reporters are the worst. Get them talking off the job and you can see dome real horror shows.

DNC narrative guide on how to talk about Trump.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1041

And a refined version;

"A lot of the stuff in the earlier version was redundant so we streamlined and only included the stuff directly relevant to Trump, not our usual talking points that the state parties get before primaries and debates. I will send the post-Indiana TPs as well. Research, can you give one more look before I send this to state parties? Thanks. Candidate Narrative: Donald Trump"
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4031

PURE COINCIDENCE
U
R
E

C
O
I
N
C
E
D
E
N
C
E

Why the fuck is Marion touching that ugly jewess's hand?

those cankles

It's something middle schooler would come up. Did they also plan to write "Free blowjobs! $TRUMP_ORG_PHONE, call Drumpf" on public toilet walls?

Wht is she so fucking ugly?
Did she skip her perscibed qouta of penis foreskin so her reptilian form is starting to emerge?

These are the same people who thought "Dangerous Donald" would scare people away from him. Their memes are extremely weak.

That fucking mug on DWS is truly horrible. I'm not surprised the ugly girl wanted to tell lies about the popular guy. I bet they will try to blame the RNC for everything.

Disgusting sheboon ass. Is Debbie a quadroon?

this
on top of it being completely unlike how a man talks, how fucking stupid do they think trump is?
for fucks sake, how do they think a man could maintain any sort of respectable reputation just openly doing shit like that?
it's one thing if you're fucking your secretary, it's something completely else to plaster it everywhere for the public to see
just because you dumb bitches get liquored up and post naked pictures of yourself everywhere doesn't mean men are stupid enough to do it too

dem cankles

but they did