(((WaPo))): Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy

archive.is/xLFIL

Other urls found in this thread:

1215.org/lawnotes/lawnotes/repvsdem.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good. I want Democracy gone. What is it called if it's based on something objective, like land ownership? Meritocracy? I want that. I've seen it on Holla Forums a lot so I assume most Holla Forumsacks do too.

(((The Washington Post))) is a kike threat to White Identity.

Libshits are too stupid to live.

Basing voting off land ownership would help skew it towards whites, but also Jews would become a larger percentage of the available voting population as well.

Yes directly of the whole. Indirectly they'd be a much smaller fraction.

Holy shit they're in full S H U T I T D O W N mode

Starship Troopers style. Require military or civil service (fireman, cops, etc.) Would severely limit women voters and prevent any democrat from ever holding office again.

They'd just give POG jobs to women so they could still vote. We need to bring back voting competency tests.

I like this more. I'd be a cop or part of the local militia in this society, with my qt ginger wife and multiple white children on a plot of land in the country. I made myself tear up at that.

Give us examples then.
They're one to talk.
No, diversity is dividing this nation.

Tell the uneducated cock gobblers what a Republic is.

Most women can't even hack Basic. And those that can don't vote Democrat.

America became a Democracy once the popular election of Senators became a thing. They're mad that we're trying to change it back.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America,
and to the Republic for which it stands,
one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

SUMMARY
In the Pledge of Allegiance we all pledge allegiance to our Republic, not to a democracy. "Republic" is the proper description of our government, not "democracy." I invite you to join me in raising public awareness regarding that distinction.

A republic and a democracy are identical in every aspect except one. In a republic the sovereignty is in each individual person. In a democracy the sovereignty is in the group.

Republic. That form of government in which the powers of sovereignty are vested in the people and are exercised by the people, either directly, or through representatives chosen by the people, to whome those powers are specially delegated. [NOTE: The word "people" may be either plural or singular. In a republic the group only has advisory powers; the sovereign individual is free to reject the majority group-think. USA/exception: if 100% of a jury convicts, then the individual loses sovereignty and is subject to group-think as in a democracy.]

Democracy. That form of government in which the sovereign power resides in and is exercised by the whole body of free citizens directly or indirectly through a system of representation, as distinguished from a monarchy, aristocracy, or oligarchy. [NOTE: In a pure democracy, 51% beats 49%. In other words, the minority has no rights. The minority only has those privileges granted by the dictatorship of the majority.]

1215.org/lawnotes/lawnotes/repvsdem.htm

He's already more qualified than obongo if you look up both their histories before becoming president. This is just salty WaPo at it again.

You are a fat slob and stupid cunt. Clean yourself up you disgrace. Nothin is stopping you from doing that right now.

Military service should be a requirement for all citizens. Men and women.

Couldn't we just exterminate all the jews or something? Wouldn't that solve the problem?

These people did not give a single fuck when the Obama made numerous attempts to, and many democrat controlled states succeeded in, violating the 2nd amendment.
They did not care when the gay marriage ruling came down, violating the 10th amendment.
They did not care when the Obama administration repeatedly and unashamedly violated the 6th amendment.
They did not give a single iota of a fuck about the constitution when it was their guys who had the power. But now that someone else is filling in who is more partial to us, suddenly the constitution is sacred and executive action is too scary to let the president use.

I grew up in the left-wing education system, and they taught that the constitution can be ignored whenever they feel like it. So you know what? I hope they enjoy the fruits of their actions. Because we've got much better ideas in store.

Yeah, the Constitution is dead. It's over. It was never meant to be applied to non-whites. They have no connection to it, they can't relate to it, it doesn't fit into their cultures, they just don't give a fuck about it.

Our enemies don't follow the Constitution, yet cuckservatives think they can turn the country around by following it. You're not going to defeat people that play outside the rules, while you hamstring yourself by insisting on following the rules.

Explaon?

I'm neither though. Stop that.

Eh, I'd rather limit it to skilled trades, so leaders are chosen by productive people who build stuff, instead of retards who sign up to die for Israel.

If that description should be applied to anyone, it should be applied to a criminal who leaks top secret, special access information from private servers she should have never had.