Can someone tell me how to make a banner like this. Whenever I resize my image the text quality is terrible

Can someone tell me how to make a banner like this. Whenever I resize my image the text quality is terrible

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/maka/res/296.html#q648
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ask z1.

This doesnt help me.

I suppose it doesn't. It's a bump though.

This is your fault for having such a big image next to your post

Possibilities:
Use a high-dpi screen
Change your dpi
Change your font size in the browser

If you want to fit an image you could make the text huge and shrink the whole thing.

your suggestions are shit.

Fuck you, nigger

Yeah? well that doesn't mean your suggestions aren't shit.

you're basically trying to tell an artist that bigger paper makes his art better. you can't change a monitors DPI, and buying a new monitor is stupid when the obvious solution is to use a different scaling method. Idiot.

uhhhh recreate the post, zoom in and screencap it? uhhh shoop in the original post number and date? uhhh if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if

You sound like you know what your talking about. First pic is the original image and the second one is the best quality I can get it by shrinking it. Any tips?

Link to the post so I can work with the raw material.

8ch.net/maka/res/296.html#q648

here you go.

Thanks dude. Could you tell me how you did it?

use photoshop for 10 years.

… Wait hold up, you do realize you can adjust font size and change the RENDERED dpi without getting a whole new monitor, right?

Or did you just read the first suggestion.

take a joke hothead.

Haha great dude! Next time I'll bash my head against the computer and wait 10 years. Haven't you ever heard of "Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime"

teach yourself how to learn

just use different scaling methods in image resize, not that fucking difficult OP.

there's four algorithms to resize that are common:
1–smart resize (what Paint Shop Pro calls it, other software uses different names). Basically a bi-linear resample that tries to preserve big color transitions between adjacent pixels
2–bi-linear resample
3–bi-cubic resample
4–pixel resize

With your image–
#1 and #2 look about the same. the text stays readable down to around 300px width. at 200 px wide it is too small+fuzzy to read, but it still has no artifacts around it

#3 and #4 look like shit when reducing images, with a lot of white artifacts around the text (at 300 px wide). your smallified example looks like bi-cubic resampling (and you also changed the aspect ratio)

Also note that PhotoShop scales the best with 25-50% 100% increments, anything inbetween will look more like shit

make it correct size so you don't have to resize it

You forgot nearest neighbor faggot.
Which is the best for crisp edges.