Mfw no hype for Game of Thrones this year

guess the plebs finally realized what a shitshow it is

No hype from who exactly?

Maisie's Watch is excited

The press has gone full SJW they equate TWD & GOT with Tumpism. But the fans are still there. On Twitter people are insulting critics, they are disabling comments and ratings on their videos ( i.e The Verge Iron Fist video).
Day of the rope coming for the press.
Sieg Heil.

they are still making that shit?

Manlet spotted.

Why are female brits so fucking ugly? Is it their peasant genetics?

I tried watching it once. It looked it had about the same budget as Xena the warrior princess except with good actors somehow in there.

I love Emily Blunt.

you have a shit taste

Too sophisticated for you

those are some sexy stockings int that third pic…and she looks nice as well, cute skirt dress…mmmm

Do you know that once the series is over, munter maisie's career is over?

Not necessarily. I hear they're looking to remake The Hunchback of Notre Dame

How? GOT couldn't be more Feminist propaganda if it tried

Hillary destroyed any interest in GOT with it becoming a Dany show. White nerds, the core audience of fantasy shows, are sick of that shit.

thought that was felicia day from the thumbnail

what's her cutie mark

I'm sure she'll make a fine gargoyle.

I don't think so. She can always go to L.A. to become a B-movie starlet. Also if Forest of Hands and Teeth gets made, she will become a YA girl, and they will make at least 4 of those movies. Someone says Arya Stark from GoT, you instantly know her face. A lot of people pay her big bucks to advertise their stuff, like now Converse did.

I think she will do fine for at lest 5 years. And she has talent, just needs something big to show it off

like black dick

After I've made the post, I've quickly realized this will come as a response

Rape scenes, patriarchy, not enough niggers, journalists trying too much to pretend about geeky stuffs, demographics political views they have to distance themselves from.
Kill the press.

I feel like a lot of enthusiasm for the show started to decrease as the good guys are now crystal clear just the same as the villains.

Originally you could look at various characters as flawed in various ways who could be justified for their actions due to the world they live in.

Now you have dragon lady as ultimate saintly woman while Snow and his family are all the super dooper good guys trying to fight the undead.

The loss of moral relativism fucked the show up a bit.

Many will still watch it just to see how it ends, but it won't have the same energy in all likelihood. Reminds me of how True Blood kept chugging along until it practically parodied everything about itself.

this

You should quickly realized that you should fuck off this board, waifufag with horrible taste on women

ironically, even though the show has gotten a lot of flak for increasingly diverging from the books, this is exactly how the books would end if the lardass ever managed to finish another page

The reason why the books will never be released is because Grumm noticed people realized this and he is now feverishly trying to come up with anything else for the ending that isn't completely insane level of asspull.

I will be here after you've left already, because I was here when you were still on halfchan. Maisie is eternal

Zing!

can this piece of shit show stop already? i'm so sick of everyone talking about it. haven't watched since season 3 when I realized too late how shit it was

also all basic bitches on it are boring and fags obsessing over them just because they are on tv should die

ooooooooh sansa stark grew pussy hair how fucking exciting. fuck you cucks

I still don't understand what the deal is. Why this pumpkin hobgoblin out of all the actors?

It's ironic,and that's the closest to funny channers can get these days.

That, and the fact that, since we all know for sure that we'll never be able to score a hot actress, maybe the ugliest one is at our reach. she isn't, because she overrates her own sexual value because of the legions of thirsty betas like Maiseposter

Who's that ugly coont.

Great photo manipulation, user, 10/10

Then you have 3 seasons to catch up to

She was a really cute and genuinly funny pumpkin around seasons 1-3. After the 4th, she slowly changed. Now she is a completly different hobgoblin, but that old one is still in there somewhere… At least 60% of my fandom is nostalgia

Have you seen her legs, user?

They're as ugly as the rest of her.

Are you serious? Do you know what a bait and switch is, friend?

how did you do that?

The vol can do whatever he wants. Don't worry about it.

/thread

She is a really ugly and genuinely disgusting munter, your taste on women is shit

I can't wait to see which stupid goblin or whatever they shockingly kill off this series.

ugly ass woman, looks like a monkey
tell her to ucking shave

Maybe take it a step forward? What if the reason why Martin didn't capitalize on the show was too essentially beta-test his books when the show finally got ahead of the books. So he can see the audiences reaction to his planned plot-lines, change whats needed, and then get to blame the show-runners for "ruining his vision" and "messing with my plot" so he can get an even more loyal fanbase from the outcry to HBO.
Somewhat brilliant, is it not?

emily blunt is as ugly as sophie turner and maisie fucking disgusting

Nigger, are you homosexual? Seriously, tell me you wouldn't lick her thighs

Can you read? WAS is past tense. Also she can still be cute and funny, just she doesn't really want to…

You think they will kill women in Tumblr: The Show?

(witnessed)

Sophie Turner's pretty hot

Grumm's masterplan is to die before finishing his books so the quality of the ending will never be known and fans can assume it would have been great, elevating Grumm's ego posthumously.

You are the plebs, faggot.

that's a shitty plan. when he dies without finishing his only work anyone ever cared about, most people will remember him as a laughingstock

Beats having to spend the effort in coming up with the ending and writing it.

British girls peak at 14.

t. Muslim

no, no she fucking isn't

Luckily we still have Maisie

no she isn't you fucking pleb game of thrones faggot she is ugly as fuck

test