Why did Farquaad send the fairy tale creatures to Shreks swamp?

Why did Farquaad send the fairy tale creatures to Shreks swamp?
How do Shrek and Donkey know the size of Farquaads penis?
Why does Farquaad hate fairy tale creatures?
Why does Felonious wear the mask?
Whos castle was Fiona locked in before the dragon came and killed everyone?

what did she mean by this?

This is so depressing.

SOME

Why was Donkey being sold for 10 shillings? Who was the mysterious women who was his previous owner?

BODY

Shrek is a nigger. The fairy tale creatures represent Jews that are in perceptual exile. Farquaad is supposed to represent a racist ruler who wants to rid his kingdom of what he feels are inferior beings. When Shrek and Fiona kiss Fiona becomes half-Ogre permanently, an allegory to race-mixing. The entire movie is one giant Jewish anti-white propaganda made by Speiljew himself

They're fuckin refugees.

ONCE

SOME BODY ONCE SOLD ME A SHITTY DREAMWORKS MOVIE, I AINT THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED! IT WAS LOOKING KIND OF DUMB WITH AN OGRE AND A DONKEY AND THE SHAPE OF AN "S" ON THE COVER!

Now someone else finish the rest thats all I got so far

Finally someone who gets it.

The woman thought she struck gold with a talking donkey, but the massive donkey dick was not worth having to listen to eddie murphy day in and day out, so she decided to sell the annoying fuck.

To force him to leave from overcrowding
It was a joke they made, they didn't actually know.
He was exterminator/torturer, they all wear a mask.
I don't think it was ever said.

But Farquaad didn't know who Shrek was yet and it couldn't have been to keep Dulac from overcrowding because when they got there it was desolate as the entire population could fit in the arena.

bump

I want to suck Shrek's big fat ogre dick

Very simple. Wormholes.

The theory for wormholes is 3D space is treated like a flat plane and a wormhole is the result of folding that flat plane onto itself which would send something from one place to a completely different place.

This all takes place in a fairy tale book as is demonstrated through the intro.

The fairy tale book is a series of 2D planes being treated as 3D planes which are being repeatedly folded onto each other every time you turn a page.

Thus, all the creatures were sent through a wormhole to Shrek's swamp because the fairy tale book adheres to the theory of wormholes.

TOLD

Because Shrek's swamp was the shittiest are in the land, a fitting spot for a smelly stupid ogre.
They only ever speculated, but someone who compensates that much typically has a microdick.
Better question, why don't you?
It made people care when he put it on.
Her unusually touchy feely uncle's.

PRAISE THE OGRELORD