Let's say I know a girl who is widely considered a 10/10...

Let's say I know a girl who is widely considered a 10/10, and in every way perfect for a very specific fetish which you (in my shoes) have. She's totally into and willing to live this fetish life 24/7 giving up her humanity and living her life as basically a sex slave, a work of art.

The problem? She has a kid, let's say like, 2-6 (there's two girls I know who fit this description.) I'm not a pedo, and I don't feel comfortble doing anything that would potentially ruin this child's life.

Now as it is, this girl is already a terrible influence on the child, single mom, into all manner of degenerate sexual activities, very likely a personality disorder or two. There are other girls interested but none as physically… ideal as this girl.

Is there any place I can put myself in this situation (besides just walking away) that isn't morally repugnant and wouldn't risk harming the child? My biggest fear is that she'd literally leave the thing at home and it would die while she's chained in a basement getting fucked (as is her wish.) Would the kid be better off left with some grandparents though? Can I justify that as the best possible outcome?

Note: I don't think this is a good environment for the kid, even with it's mom's lifestyle kept secret from them, I absolutely will not entertain any scenario that includes bringing the kid with her.

Just remember no matter what you do it's going to be entirely your fault this child is fucked up and turns into a prostitute as you had a chance to stop it.

What specifically could have stopped it?

Vid related?

Ew
Making up stories online is impolite, user.

This tbqh. Just remember you could have prevented this.

Schitzoprenia in the house!

It's a true story though.

How precisely?

Only thematically, different girl.

Fuck it user, go full hedonist and involve the daughter in your degenerate fantasies.

I don't even know if the kid's male or female, I've avoided it as much as I could. Either way, I'm not into kids. 14's the youngest I could possibly entertain, and even saying that makes me feel like a creep.

dont no how to fix your problem op but is there more of that webm? or sauce?

What does she mean by this?

Okay then here's some real advice; If the mom is already a shitty parent and the dad is out of the picture, you may as well indulge in your sick fuck fantasy while simultaneously being a good male role model to this kid.
Their going to end up a wreck either way being
you can try and control the damage.

Outside of my brother and his wife dying, there are no circumstances under which I'd raise a kid not produced by me, and there's no way I can see where this would be a healthy environment for the kid.

But hey, the kid's grandparents, that's a pretty good influence right? Way better than the mom.

This child's mother would be giving their life (metaphorically) so that you can indulge in your fetish, is being a father figure to their child really too much to give in return?

But regardless, it seems that you've come to the conclusion that turning someone's mother into a fuck slave isn't a good idea all on your own.

If you really think the grandparents would do a better job of raising the kid that's the best option, it's better than a single mom who raises her child for the novelty of being a parent.

How do you see that playing out in any way that's healthy and doesn't end in me going to prison?

perhaps you could be a father for that kid?
I would never date a single mom, since I'm a virgin.

drop the kid off at a fire station realize that if you can't take care of it then you can atleast blame the system when she grows up a hiv positive drug addict

I have a feeling that OP is being played like a fiddle and this will backfire so hard OP is gonna wish it would only end with alimony but this is just a hunch from dealing with single mothers so I might be quite biased here.
I'd reconsider this OP.

I told you to be a father figure, not a step dad.
Regardless, it looks like all signs are pointing to doing what you want to do with a girl who has a child being a bad idea. What more is there to discuss?

Sure, just look how good of a job they did with the girl who's willing to be your sex slave.

is the single mom as hot as the fuck meat in the op?

Hotter, from my perspective.

jesus christ

need…pictures…

Well if you're in a position to take care of a fuckslave, taking care of a child should be easy aswell. It doesn't seem like you're interested in raising the child though, but you have 3 basic options.

1. Take the fuck slave, with little to no regard to what happens to her child, pawn it off to the grandparents or something.

2. Take the fuck slave and the child, just play "mommy and daddy" until she's away at school or at her friends place. effectively making you her new dad

3. Don't involve yourself with the fuck slave, the kids too much of a deal breaker, get over it and move on.

I can absolutely promise you that you're going to get the long fist of the legal system so far up your twinky arse that it'll flick your tonsils.

I don't really understand what the dilemma is. The mom won't be able to take care of this child at all because sex 24/7? Do you even want to fuck that much? What is scheduling activities? Is there a real reason you can't imagine doing different things at different parts of the day? Have you ever held a fucking job or gone to school?

this happens alot

Why are you complicating this more than it needs to be? The child isn't your responsibility it is hers. You're an idiot if you really think 24/7 to her literally means 24/7. The child won't die of starvation. She doesn't LITERALLY want to be chained up in your basement 24/7. It's a figure of speech you retard.

Fetish

single moms are only good for No more than a week.
you can diddly her kid if you're into that stuff but don't ever start a LTR with one.

Actually, she does. It would be a permanent situation. I'll forgive your social ignorance of the situation and give you the benefit of the doubt that you weren't given all the information, but for future reference flying off the handle in the way you just did about something so trivial makes you look severely autistic.

It wasn't a figure of speech, you're oblivious to the fetish scene and how many strive for their fantasies to be both real and permanent.

You shouldn't be entertaining any girl underage to have sex with.

Not the person you are responding to.

I am very involved in the kink scene, and what you are entertaining doesn't exist. She is really turned on by this fantasy and is too dumb to realize that all humans need sunlight, mental stimulation, social interaction, and some kind of mobility to be happy. You are apparently too dumb to realize how dumb she is, and that this arrangement won't work beyond two or three weeks. I've seen people attempt it and it is HORRIBLE. The internet kink community is a place where people write "real stories" for other people to jerk off to. The IRL kink community is full of otherwise normal people that will tell you that this shit is fantasy. A real life slave/Master relationship is just a power imbalanced relationship with a lot of work and a lot of mutual communication and compromise. This bitch is crazy and you are on a one-way ride to prison.

Anyway the kid is probably better off with a grandparent if the mom is ready to let her starve. Have fun with your sex toy if it works out, and good luck with life if it doesn't.

Also post pics of girl. Or it didn't happen.

Either raise the kid or send them to a boarding school. Boarding school might be a problem if you're a poorfag though.

Become their social worker?